Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Corrina

"A narrative story with a twist"

20
13 Comments 13
6.8k Views 6.8k
991 words 991 words
What kind of person was Corrina?

Seems no one really knew her, not even herself. Some called her a whore, though she wasn’t, all she liked was fun and excitement and made it her life; in the form of one man, and one woman after another. And no one man or woman ever owned her in anyway or form, and she would not be anyone’s toy, except for one.

She especially loved the strange and exciting world of lesbian sex and was an avid student of the erotic mysteries of it. Corrina particularly liked well-built and thin women, along with the soft touch of feminine skin, and their fragrance acted as an aphrodisiac. She liked perversity of all kinds and especially enjoyed the touch of leather on her body. Corrina was unrivaled as a bizarre yet satisfying bed partner.

Imagine breasts of large size demanding manipulation and the stimulation of a young girl’s warm mouth, passion becoming more intense with the touch from two lesbian creatures.

Tasting and manipulating all and kissing sensually as Corrina felt the caresses of her partner’s black leather gloves gliding over her, which heightened her passion and made her seek relief. And worked her way down her partner’s body to her pubis and opening her legs she inhaled deeply of her scent. Nuzzling her pubic hair and then kissing and tasting all as she savored the taste of her partner. Tonguing her to a blissful ecstasy as Corrina took some of the lessons she had learned and applied them and licking all slowly from ass to clit and squeezing her clit as she tongued deeply drinking all in. Making Corrina quiver with unbridled passion and delight.

With men she was like the proverbial “sure thing,” and all she cared about was fucking and sucking whatever size member they had.

She had a preference for being on top or riding, and would ride till she and her partner were senseless. Milking and taking all as she enjoyed her small breasts and puffy nipples played with as she rode relentlessly grinding her clit hard and reaching behind and teasing his ass with her fingers and massaged his balls. Corrina was also a connoisseur of cock as well as of pussy and after her furious rides she would allow only those who managed to have the power to rise up after a session with her into her tight ass. And she showed her flexibility by straddling her partner with legs over his shoulders so he could penetrate her tight ass and ride the same way she would take it in her pussy.

In Corrina’s quest for the unusual, she developed a fascination with male transvestites, with normal relationships being too banal for her. And she found the attraction to be exciting and applied make up and dressed them in her own clothes and satisfied one of the appeals she had towards them and their fascination with the female aura.

sharon05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharon05

Enjoying the combination of both male and female these creatures were in Corrina’s eyes and understood the dark nature of the drag parties she went to and the love making went hand in hand with her pursuit of the bizarre. And Corrina enjoyed taking part in all and thrived on the fact of female being male, and male being female.

And in this way she was on fire and found herself drawn to one effeminate young man causing a fantasy of human nature and fired her over active imagination. Fun was had and she would act as if a stripper and lap dance him and then go down taking all in her mouth and sucking hard and deep till he drained himself in Corrina’s warm mouth and she swallowed every drop which had her craving more. Sex was always great and fun for Corrina and the more bizarre the better for her.

Until after a particularly disgusting orgy (which in most people’s eyes it must have really been something), she became depressed and just wanted to sleep most of the time. She wasn’t consciously thinking, and awoke realizing that she had conned herself into thinking she wanted to sleep but really she wanted to escape the thoughts whirling in her head concerning her hyper-sexuality. Whenever she was alone, Corrina couldn’t keep her hands off of herself and never stopped in her pursuit of sex of any shape and form. A thrilling pleasure only she seemed to enjoy masturbating almost constantly for the orgasm when no one was around.

She knew where the road was leading her and tried to curb her hypersexual urges. And then threw herself into the life she was trying to change with greater intensity, to no avail. Finally giving into letting her pussy control her brain, and a life of constant sexual stimulation and constant pleasure.

Corrina finally found a love slave in the form of a nymphomaniac named Patricia and they serviced each other roughly twelve to fourteen times a day. Patricia and Corrina were sexy and beautiful together and craved each other and did everything imaginable together. They seemed to have the same tastes in pleasure and very much in common.

Patricia was only nineteen and was very experienced in the ways of lesbianism. Thrilling and exciting to Corrina and they drew the line at the use of toys and just hands mouths and bodies being used in their sessions, along with the feel of leather. Providing pleasure more than either had ever had, until Patricia left Corrina for another woman which caused Corrina to once again plunge into a severe depression. Her parents found her like this and, fearing for her safety, had her committed to an institution.

Corrina will never be remembered as a living or breathing person for she is just here on paper. And the only reason her name is known at all is because it is the title.

Published 
Written by Nightbreaker011
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments