Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dark Desires

"Neil and Sally help Jane begin to explore her dark desires"

3
1 Comment 1
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words
There is a dark side to us all, sexually I mean. I'm not sure I understand mine completely yet but I sense that it is there. It excites me, scares me a little. My fling with Neil and his flatmate Sally started me off on my adventures exploring my dark desires.

I am a nurse and Neil a writer of sorts. We met at a conference I was attending for work; advances in stroke rehabilitation. I was giving a talk and Neil was in there to write up the meeting for some journal he was freelancing for. After my talk he came up to me and asked if he could buy me a drink as he wanted to find out more about my work for the piece he was writing.

"Sure that would be lovely," I replied.

"I enjoyed your talk Jane, I was starting to loose the will to live; it's just the same old shit every year isn't it?"

Neil was well dressed. Jeans, T-shirt; tall, slim, confident, sexy. Piercing blue eyes. Eyes are important I think.

"Shall we sit over there?" he said pointing to a semi circular booth on one side of the bar.

The hotel bar was modern but anonymous, glass, chrome and black leather; a tea light on every table. I shuffled in, he slid in beside me, a little closer than I was expecting. The waiter wandered over to our table, I pondered momentarily on how many times he had witnessed this scenario being played out. Neil delicately touched my knee with his hand.

"What do you want to drink?"

"Gin and Tonic?"

"Two double Gin and Slimline Tonics please."

Polite and presumptuous. Talking to Neil was easy, he was charming, engaging; interested in me. He asked about me and my life as a nurse. I told him that I was passionate about my work, had been in nursing for 10 years and loved running a ward. He complemented my blond hair and slim figure. Neil talked about his half finished novels, there were two apparently, both about lost love and angst.

Time and gin had flowed effortlessly past.

"Shall I walk you to your room?" he enquired.

The doors of the life closed shut, my desire to kiss him overwhelmed me. He pulled me towards him and closed his eyes, his mouth exploring mine for the first time. He tasted of gin and in the distance of cigarettes.

The lift juddered to a stop, the doors and our lips parted.

I took Neil by the hand and led him along the anywhere in the world hotel corridor to my room. Inserting the card into the lock I heard a reassuring click and pushed the door open.

"You coming in?"

"That would be nice!"

I walked into my room, stood and the end of the bed and turned to face Neil. We kissed. He unzipped my dress and it fell from my body. With one hand he deftly removed my bra exposing my breasts. Momentarily I felt exposed and vulnerable. Before the thought could develop Neil had taken my nipples in his mouth. Sucking, teasing vulnerability turning to desire. I pulled his T-shirt over his head and caressed his taut muscular body. Neil pulled me onto the bed and kissed his way down my body. I felt his warmth and firmness through my nickers as he ran his tongue between my legs for the first time.

He looked up into my eyes, I noticed, felt, that however amazing the sex between was going to be there was a darker suppressed side to Neil. Momentarily I wondered what exploring that part of his sexuality might involve. I was pulled back to the reality of the situation as I felt the tip Neil's tongue on my clit, circling, teasing. I needed him inside me. Clumsily I unbuttoned his fly and push his jeans and pants off his body. His cock was well presented and erect. Neil lay on top of me, kissed me and slipped inside my wet cunt. Fucking me. Slowly at first, almost completely withdrawing from me, waiting momentarily then thrusting deep into me. As he started to fucked me more rhythmically stimulating me inside and out, I could feel my orgasm building. My fingers dug into his body.

“Come with me,” I heard myself gasp.

“Jesus fucking Christ!” I couldn’t breathe, I felt my brain was short circuiting, every inch of my body was tingling with pleasure. Inside me I could feel Neil ejaculating, somewhere I could hear him moaning with pleasure. As my orgasm started to fade I found Neil’s eyes, again I caught the look; even in a moment of intense shared pleasure he was fantasizing, contemplating other desires.

I woke just after 3am. Gin and sex had sent me quickly into a hazy half slumber.

“Fucking bastard,” I said to an empty room.

A week later I got a text from Neil asking if he could take me to dinner. I was slightly taken aback, I didn’t remember giving him my number, certainly I don’t remember putting his into my phone. I pushed the phone across my desk and did my damnedest not to think about the little shit. It vibrated again. Another text.

“Come on Jane give me a chance. Sorry about walking out on you”

I arranged to meet him for dinner on Wednesday. Some Italian restaurant near Spittle-fields Market in town. Easy enough for me to get there, I work in Camberwell. I had no idea where Neil lived or worked. Was this somewhere easy for him to get to? somewhere that he knew? He was waiting for me when I arrived. A gentlemen after all. He stood up.

“Hello Jane, it’s good to see you.”

“Is it?”

He kissed me fondly on the cheek. Slightly disappointed I sat down. He was wearing familiar jeans, a black t-shirt and jacket. He look handsome and even though I was still furious with him for walking out on me I could feel getting drawn to him.

“You look lovely.”

“Thank you.”

“What can I get you to drink?”

“I don’t know, some white wine?”

I was wearing black patent heals and a red strapless dress that my friends have told me does an amazing job of accentuating the curve of my breasts. Lovely was certainly not the adjective I would have used to describe how I looked.

Dinner was delightful, Neil was witty and entertaining. He told stories about his life.

SilvanaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaKim

I listened attentively, but my I really wanted him to take me to bed a quickly as possible. I was tantalized by thoughts of uncovering some of his and perhaps my darker desires.

“Your place or mine?” Neil enquired.

“You cheeky fucking bastard,” I replied and hit him mockingly across the chest.

“How far away do you live?”

“There.” Neil pointed to the flat apartments opposite the restaurant.

I kissed him. Forcing my tongue deep into his mouth. He responded. I broke away.

“Come on then,” I said.

He took my hand and we walked across the street to the door that would lead to his apartment, to his bed, to sex. His flat was unsurprising. Modern, open plan. Large windows surrounded the space offering impressive views out over London. What was surprising was the woman sitting on the sofa; glass of wine in one hand and a novel in the other. She put down both, stood up, walked over and kissed Neil full on the lips.

“Hello darling, have you had a nice evening?”

“Lovely thank you.”

“And you must be Jane, I’ve heard about you!”

“Jane, this is Sally she’s my flat mate,” Neil explained.

Wearing only a cream silky night dress that flowed over the curves of her body Sally was striking, disarming. A brunet with dark brown eyes and defined features. I was off guard and a little confused.

“Lovely to meet you Sally, Neil didn’t say he had a flat mate.”

“No, I’m his little secret! Anyway, lovely to meet you Jane, have fun with Neil. I’m off to bed.”

“More wine? We might as well finish off the bottle Sally opened.”

“Sure that would be lovely.”

I had the sense that I had just stepped into a different place. The world that Neil inhabited had different rules; was hedonistic and experimental. My world was full of vanilla flavored conventions and regulations, I hated it.

“Here. Let me show you my bedroom.” Neil handed me a glass of wine, took my hand and led me into a almost completely white room. It was much as I had imagined. Expensive oak wardrobes down one side, a large King size bed covered in crisp hotel linen and off to the right an en-suit bathroom.

“Your flat is fabulous.”

“We like it. By the way you need to be careful in the en-suit. It’s shared. There is a door in from Sally’s room as well. I think the architect thought she was being clever.”

Neil kissed me. My dress fell from me. Kissing my neck, my breasts, my belly Neil explored my body with his mouth. He pulled my black nickers down exposing my neatly groomed pussy. I could feel the tip of his tongue against my lips.

“Fuck yes,” I felt myself cry.

Skillfully he parted me and my wetness flowed. His tongue entered me and my back arched with pleasure. Running his tongue round my clit I felt waves of pleasure. I could hear myself moaning with pleasure. It then occurred to me that I was not hearing myself I was listening to someone else. Sally. Sally must be next door masturbating. Was she getting off listening to what Neil was doing to me? I surprised myself, I wasn’t cross. If anything the visual image of Sally lying on her bed fingers between her legs playing with herself was deepening and intensifying my pleasure.

“Sally why don’t you join us? You may as well watch as listen.”

Was I shocked or excited? I had never done anything like this before. I suppose I could have stopped it there and then. Slapped Neil for being a bastard got up and left. I didn’t. His tongue returned to my cunt. I was still wet, still aroused. My eyes were open, looking towards the shared en suite. Waiting. Wanting? Perhaps. Sally walked in, still wearing her night dress. She lay next to me. Placing her hand between her legs she started to play with herself.

“Don’t let me interrupt you!”

Neil didn’t look up. Didn’t stop licking. My orgasm building I let my head casually fall to the side, to watch Sally. She was already looking at me and our eyes met. She kissed me. A teasing kiss. Tips of tongues. Open mouths, barely touching. I wanted to touch her, feel her. Slowly I moved my hand across the sheets, touching her thigh, edging between her legs. She moved her hand away and allowed me to touch her. I had never been with another woman, her pussy felt different to mine, smaller perhaps, her lips more defined. I located her clit and delighted in her response to my touch. I knew that Neil was aware of what was happening and that it was exactly what he wanted.

I was surprised at how much pleasure masturbating Sally gave me. I could see in her eyes that she was close to orgasm. I delighted at the thought that we were going to come together.

“Fuck Jane, you’re going to make me come!”

Her back arched and there was a burst of wetness in her cunt tipping me into orgasm.

Neil lay back on the bed his impressive cock erect and expectant. I straddled him, took him in my hand, nuzzled the tip of his prick between my legs and let him slip into me. I had just come and a hard and fast fuck would bring me to ecstasy quickly. Sally, I sensed, was thinking the same, watching us, gently masturbating herself. I fucked Neil hard and selfishly. My second orgasm came easily. Exchanging places Sally straddled Neil and guided his cock into her pussy. Neil was clearly loving the attention of both of us. Ravaging his cock her second orgasm came swiftly and was seemingly more intense than the one I had given her.

Kneeling either side Neil said, “I think you need to make me come don’t you?”

Sally and I took it in turns to suck and lick Neil. In turn taking his cock deep in our mouth, both our tongues licking him.

“Fuck. I’m going to come!” I heard him cry.

We watched his prick pulse and delighted in watching hot cum spurt over his muscular torso. Dutifully we licked him clean.

Sitting on the bed talking comfortably I reflected on Neil’s dark desires. I noticed them the first time I looked in his eyes. It seemed that I had a dark side too, a dark side I was delighting in exploring.

Published 
Written by White68Black
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments