Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Developing a Taste For It (Prelude)

"The best way to get his wife into a threesome was to get her liking the idea of it first."

5
4 Comments 4
9.0k Views 9.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
“Are you crazy, Adrian?” she said in that stuck-up tone she often used. “Are you on drugs?”

“Oh, c’mon, Cathie, don’t tell me you’ve never thought about it.” He said as he poured the martinis. “It’s not like we would be cheating on each other or anything.”

“Oh, sure!” she said as she crossed her arms and looked away from him, “YOU get two girls, and I’m supposed to be okay with it?” She took a long pull at the frosted glass and set it down.

“You listen to me carefully, Addie,” she pointed an accusing finger at him, “this sounds an awful lot like you want to have some kind of affair!” She sat back with a huff and frowned into her glass.

“No, no, honey,” he said in his best ‘soothing’ voice, “it’s really for you, giving you something a little different that you might find exciting.” He glanced sidewise at her to see her reaction. She stared into her glass, unmoving, and swirled the onion idly around. He quickly added, “Remember what Dr. Morton said about trying new things? Well, this is your chance.”

“I don’t know, Addie,” she said slowly, “It… it… just seems… I don’t know, wrong, somehow. I mean, put yourself in my position if I wanted another man.” She looked up at him in surprise as he said, “Well… I’ve thought about that too!”

He came over to her chair and perched on the arm and wrapped his free arm around her shoulder. He stroked her hair and said softly into her ear, “Let’s try something and see how you react, then we can make a decision, okay?”

“Okay,” she said suspiciously, “like what?”

He dashed from the room and said “Be right back…”

He flicked off the lights as he entered the room a few minutes later and she cried out, “What the…”

“Shhh,” he whispered, “Just lay back and close your eyes… and use your imagination…” She could only make out a dim silhouette in the darkness as he knelt in front of her. He placed his hands on her knees and ran them down her stocking-covered calves. He quietly slipped off her shoes and caressed her feet. He lifted her ankles and planted her feet on the ottoman and gently ran his hands back up her slim legs, over her knees and across her thighs. He continued upward and pushed back her short skirt to her waist. He hooked his thumbs into the elastic of her panties and drew them down and off at her feet.

“Now, really, Addie…” she started to straighten up, but he laid a firm hand on her abdomen and pressed her back into the chair.

“Use your imagination, Cathie… your imagination…” She sensed his movement under her uplifted legs and knew he came up between them. She could feel his breath like the warm exhalation from a heating vent as it touched across her inner thigh. Then she felt his tongue as it wetly trailed upward toward it’s target. Involuntarily, she let her legs fall open. Adrian was very good at oral, VERY good and she anticipated the touch of his mouth on her bald, newly-shaven pussy. At the first touch of his lips, she reached down to caress his head, and suddenly drew back.

“Addie! What…? What the hell?” She again started to straighten up, but He once more wouldn’t allow it. He had put on one of her wigs! He chuckled slightly as he slyly said, “Now, Honey,” his tongue tickled at her slit, “Use your imagination…” he kissed her labia, “it’s not me…” he ran his tongue up along her slit to her clit, “it’s another woman.” She relaxed and smiled at herself. What a clever husband she had! He sucked her clit into his warm mouth and chewed softly on the little stiffening bud of her clit.

She again reached to caress his, er, HER head, and this time closed her eyes tight, and felt the silky long hair in her fingers. She let her mind believe that it was a woman’s head that she was tenderly caressing and pulling towards her pussy. She loved the feel of… her… hair, and stroked it and ran her fingers through it. Adrian had made sure that he shaved his face twice, so that there was no rough stubble, in hopes that his wife would feel a woman’s face on her twat, and no 4 o'clock shadow. She began to moan and dig her fingers into her hair, and pulled the back of her head deeper to her. His tongue was flicking, moving quickly, almost vibrating against her clit and darting in and out of her hole. She imagined "her" mouth covered her entire vulva and shook back and forth as it drew her clit inside, getting strummed like a banjo. There were loud, wet, slurping sounds and she felt a tentative finger running between the ridge of skin separating her vagina and her anus. Then she felt two thumbs spreading her labia and spread it wide, completely exposing her pussy and clit. The tongue plunged deep into her pussy like some miniature cock, she felt it slide into her tunnel and run quickly along the walls of her dripping cunt. Her hands gripped the silky smooth hair and pulled at it, tugged it toward her, making it fuck her, making the tongue go deep within her in rhythmic strokes. She began to whimper, then, as she always did before cumming, and threw her legs back, resting her heels on "her" shoulders. She arched her back and let out a startled “Oh!” as the tsunami of her orgasm welled up and finally crashed over her. For that brief moment… her mind was convinced that another woman had just given her the most mind-blowing cum she had ever experienced. The head retreated as her legs closed against themselves and squeezed, her ankles crossed to make the feeling of the last of the tingles recede slowly.

MalloryKhido
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalloryKhido

Her breathing came raggedly and her hands fluttered over her body, rubbing at her smooth pussy and tracing their way across her stomach to her breasts. She found her nipples and pinched them, which sent another shock jerking through her body. She mewed and thrashed her head from side to side as the waves of orgasm ebbed like the receding tide.

Her spasms finally began to subside and the loud buzzing in her ears started to fade, which is when she heard her husband chuckling. She straightened up and flicked on the table lamp. It lit up the room with a golden glow as she looked up at her husband removing the wig.

“Well, my dear,” he said, as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, “what say you? Will you be willing to try it?”

“My gawd, Addie!” she choked out the words, “I could feel it! In fact, my Love,” and she smiled wickedly at him, “she was almost better than you!” He laughed and sat down.

“Did you have anyone in particular in your fevered brain when you thought up this little escapade?” she fanned herself and began to unbutton her blouse.

“Actually,” he grinned and began to unbutton his shirt, “I was thinking about Amber.”

“Amber?” Cathie said surprised, “Your intern at your office? She’s a little young, isn’t she?”

“She’s 18,” he said defensively, “and some of the things she has said… I know she isn’t naïve about the world and how things work.” he had shed his pants and underwear and was standing naked in front of her, his member already half-hard and rapidly increased in elevation as he looked at his lovely wife. “I have noticed her eyes taking you in every time you visit me.” He walked toward her. She tossed her blouse and bra to the side and stood quickly and unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor.

“Really?” she whispered and ran a hand up his chest and around his neck.

“She’s more interested in what’s underneath those expensive clothes you buy.” He said as he positioned himself against her naked flesh. She pulled his head down slightly against her neck, hopped upward quickly and wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his shoulders. He deftly caught her buttocks in his hands as she nuzzled into the hollow of his neck. “And I don’t mean the designer label!” he gasped.

Still supporting her with one hand, he reached his other hand down and under her, guiding his stiff member with his thumb toward her slippery, sopping wet hole. He pushed her pussy lips open, clearing the path for his rounded cockhead and she settled onto it and clung tight to him for the ride.

“The thought of a woman pleasuring me,” she whispered urgently in his ear, “Is very VERY exciting to me, Addie.” She stuck her tongue into his ear and nibbled at the lobe, “But THIS woman still needs her man!” She moved up and down on him like some South Sea islander shimmying up a coconut tree. Her legs tightened about his waist and she dug her heels into his firm buttocks. She threw her head back and ground her pelvis against him. In response, his cock buried itself so deep within her that she could feel it pushing against the back of her vagina. Adrian leaned back a little and supported himself on the arms of the sofa behind them. She leaned forward like a jockey and pumped up and down as she slapped her hands against his side.

“Give it to me, Big Boy!” she yelled “Make your Momma happy!” She pulled his head into the small cleavage of her gorgeous tits and he tried to catch her nipple in his mouth. When he connected, the feel of her erect nipple sent a thrill through his nerves. It was all he needed to send him over the cliff.

“Oh! Baby!” he gasped and sat back heavily on the sofa as she continued to bounce on his cock in wild abandon, throwing her head from side to side, her silky hair whipping back and forth.

For his part, he loved the feel of his wife clinging to him as they both came together, it was as if their orgasms actually fed off of each other. As spurt after hot spurt shot upwards into her, he felt her body tremble and shake. He wrapped both arms tight around her and they slipped off the sofa and onto the floor and rocking from side to side as their spasms decreased.

Later, as they sat on the floor with their backs against the couch, cuddled together, he went on with the outline of his plan.

“Tomorrow,” he said, “Come to see me, about 10:00, I’ll make sure that Amber is in my office on some pretense.” His hand traced down from her neck and encircled her tit. He rolled her still-hard nipple in his thumb and forefinger and she trembled. “Wear that tight, slinky little black dress with the plunging neckline, but put that mock turtleneck under it. We don’t want you to come off as slutty, now do we?”

“Mmmm, but I AM slutty, darling.” She purred as her hand idly stroked his cock. “Black stockings, bra and garter belt?” she asked.

“No bra… and no panties… but the garter belt and hose is a good idea.” He was quiet for a moment and then asked “Are you sure you are okay with this?”

“Addie, I am so excited right now at the prospect of seducing this little honey,” she rose up to face him, “I could fuck you again right now!”

That night they made passionate love like the horny rabbits they were, and talked into the wee hours of the morning about the details, and continued to stimulate each other with the possibilities, until finally, exhausted, they fell asleep in each other’s arms, dreaming about the seduction.

Published 
Written by PapaWant
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments