Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Discovering My Neighbor Online

"I accidentally discover that my neighbor is looking online for a man to suck his cock, and I do it."

75
18 Comments 18
66.3k Views 66.3k
7.3k words 7.3k words
Famous Story

I am Ed, a mid-level executive in the insurance industry, and my wife Margaret and I have lived in the Omaha area for most of our lives. We live in a nice middle-class suburb and have some great neighbors. We are best friends with our next door neighbors, Bill and Helen, and we are all middle-aged with Bill and me being fifty-two years old, and Margaret and Helen being fifty. Our two children are grown and out on their own, but we have stayed in our home since it is already paid off and the property taxes are reasonable.

Our wives have a card group and get together socially quite often, and Bill and I usually help each other with yard work and we watch sports together, but really don’t have any hobbies to speak of. Bill is a professor at a community college in the area, and he has a finished basement with a private study that he uses as his office away from the campus. His office includes a big, soft leather couch, chairs and a desk, as well as a forty inch LCD TV that we watch most of our sports on.

At first glance, our lives would seem just perfect and the fulfillment of the American dream, and it would be hard to imagine that I wouldn’t be perfectly happy. However, my reality is that Margaret lost all interest in sex several years before when she went through menopause, and despite her good looks and great body, I’m left sexually frustrated most of the time.

I recently began searching the internet for porn to help me relieve my sexual tensions, and I came upon some bisexual story sites that brought back fond memories of my youth. I have always been straight as an adult and like pussy more than anything, but when I was in high school, my best friend and I discovered man-on-man sex.

In the summer before our senior year, my friend Jeff and I went camping almost every weekend and often slept over at one another’s homes. To make a long story short, we soon discovered how great it felt to have our cocks sucked, and that became our main obsession. I must admit though that I, for some unexplained reason, always enjoyed sucking his cock more than having mine sucked, and I really enjoyed feeling and tasting his cum shooting into my mouth from his throbbing cock.

Maybe I just wanted to suck him because my cock is only about four inches long and his Is seven inches and thick, and I felt a little submissive to him. That worked out okay because Jeff really didn’t like to suck my cock very much, but he really enjoyed shooting off into my mouth. By the end of the summer, I was sucking his cock and swallowing his cum several times a week, just about every time we were together, but he had completely stopped sucking my cock. That all ended when we started our senior year and got back to dating girls and trying to get some pussy, and I hadn't done anything like that since then.

Reading those stories about first-time cock sucking experiences brought back all my memories of sucking Jeff's cock and really got me aroused. I soon decided that I would try to find a cock to suck. I did a lot of research on the risks of man-on-man sex and read hundreds of postings in the “men seeking men” sections on Craigslist. Based on the large variety of possibilities there, I knew that I needed to decide on some common-sense rules for myself to reduce the risks in finding a cock to suck.

I felt that I should restrict my search to mature, married men, since they would have as much to lose as I do and might be less likely to engage in risky behaviors. I wanted the men, who like me, were not getting any sex at home and just wanted to get their cocks sucked and shoot their loads into a warm sucking mouth, without any reciprocation for me. I also decided that I would not meet with anyone who had done anal sex of any kind, since the risks of catching diseases were much higher with anal sex.

I searched the Craigslist postings for several weeks and was really enjoying the many pictures of cocks and balls, but I still hadn’t found the right situation. It seems that it is hard to find men who just want to have their cocks sucked and not reciprocate. Then I found what I was looking for.

One night I was getting ready for bed and checked the postings one last time. I saw a long, three-paragraph listing that got my attention, as follows:

Heading: Mature Married Man Wants a Blow Job, Age-Fifty-Two, Location-Omaha Suburbs.

Text: “I am a straight, fifty-two year old married white male, and I’d like to receive a blow job from a mature, married, straight or bisexual man who is new at this. I will not reciprocate and just want my cock, balls and perineum sucked for a long time, and I want to shoot multiple loads of my thick and plentiful cum into your mouth and watch you swallow it, so no condoms please."

I am six feet tall and weigh one hundred and eighty-five pounds, drug and disease free and am in good shape. I have a nine inch, uncut and thick cock and large, low-hanging balls, and I’m looking for a cock sucker who really enjoys giving pleasure to a dominant man. I’m not too picky about how you look, but I prefer height and weight proportionate men and you must be drug and disease free."

"This is my first time, so let’s make this a special event for both of us, and if it works out, I’d like to be sucked off at least once a week, or even daily if you’re up for it. We will need to email each other for long enough to establish a level of trust and to get to know each other before we meet, so if you’re in a hurry, you’re not my man.”

The pictures attached to the posting were very intriguing, with one shot of his thick cock soft, another with it hard showing the thick veins and skin covering most of his cock head, and then one from beneath him showing his huge, heavily-hanging balls. I could hardly believe how perfect that situation seemed to be for me, and my little cock got hard just reading his posting and looking at the pictures.

I had established a new and secret-from-my-wife email account with the address with an address that includes the words 'hunfry for cum', and I knew that my first reply to his posting would go to the blind Craigslist address. I needed to make it as compelling as possible to compete with the other cock suckers out there who would also be trying to suck him. I replied to the posting as follows:

“I enjoyed reading your posting and especially the pictures, and I feel that I am the perfect cock sucker for you. I am also married, fifty-two years old and in the Omaha suburbs, and I am your size at six feet tall and one hundred and eighty-five pounds, and I’m also in decent shape. I am drug and disease free and this will be my first time sucking cock since I was in high school."

"Your situation is perfect for me and I really hope that you give me the opportunity to suck your cock, balls and perineum. I remember from my previous experience in high school the joy of tasting and swallowing cum, and I’d be happy to suck you for as long and as often as you desire. I just want to give you pleasure and don’t want any reciprocation."

"My reward is feeling your big cock in my mouth and then tasting and swallowing your cum. I am interested in doing this since my wife has no desire for sex, and I at least want to enjoy giving another man pleasure. I will also enjoy emailing you at length, so please choose me to be your cock sucker!”

I was hoping that my lengthy and raunchy reply would get his attention, and by saying 'please choose me' and calling myself a cock sucker, I was trying to appeal to his comment about being dominant. My hand was shaking as I pressed the send key, and I could hardly wait to receive a reply from him. I went to bed that night with the biggest hard on that I've had in years, just thinking about how assertive he was about how he wanted to be sucked and of course those great pictures.

I went to work the next day and checked my personal email about every hour. Our company had strict rules against surfing the internet for porn at work, but they allowed access to personal email accounts and I felt safe doing it. Finally, after lunch at about 2:30 pm, I had a response in my email from an address including the words 'biganduncut'. I really liked his address, since it was as descriptive of him as my address was of my desires. His email read as follows:

“Hi Hungryforcum. I appreciate your email, and you are the only one of thirty responders who seems to fit my requirements. I’m glad that you are so enthusiastic about sucking me and swallowing my cum, and I can hardly wait to push my big cock into your mouth and fuck your face. I find it interesting and a little arousing that you are so willing to service my cock and balls and swallow my cum, with no reciprocation. I hope that as we chat further, I’ll get more insight into why you are the way you are."

"The thought of sucking a cock and eating cum to be repugnant to me personally, but I’d be more than happy to let you suck me if you’re into that. I need to get my cock sucked mainly because, like you, my wife has no interest in sex, and I have a very high sex drive. Most of the other responders sounded like they were way too active sexually, and I’m happy to find another inexperienced, married man my age to take care of my swollen cock."

"I’m just a normal professional man in the suburbs who needs his cock sucked. Please tell me a little more about yourself. Also, do you have any ideas on where we can meet? Since we’re both married, it might be hard to find a safe place for you to suck my cock."

"Your soon-to-be face-fucker, Bill”

That reply was very stimulating for me, and I liked the way he was escalating the excitement by calling himself my 'soon-to-be-face-fucker'. I liked the way he so plainly spoke about fucking my face, and I could almost feel that big cock in my mouth spraying his cum into me. I sent him a reply right away because I wanted to keep our email exchange active so he wouldn’t get impatient and start corresponding with someone else. I responded as follows:

“Hi Bill, my face fucker. Thanks for your very stimulating reply, and for giving me your real first name. My name is Ed. I really like your email address, and it is very descriptive, at least based on the pictures you’ve provided. To answer your question, it is hard to explain why I fantasize about sucking cock so much, but I think it is because I have a small, four inch dick, and it is exciting to think about pleasing a man like you with a big cock. I’m not submissive in any other aspects of my life, but I really like the thought of a dominant man having his way with me sexually."

"I was also very oral with my wife when she was active sexually, and I would usually rather suck her juicy pussy than to fuck her, and I always sucked my cum out of her after those occasions when we did fuck. Also, my experiences with my friend back in high school really gave me a taste for semen, and I just love feeling it shoot into my mouth and then swallowing it. Like you, he didn’t like to suck cock, so I guess I got comfortable with the notion of just serving others sexually with my mouth. I mostly like the idea of wetness, whether it’s a juicy pussy or a cum-shooting cock."

"As for finding a place to meet, from what I read on the Craigslist postings, it is always difficult for married men to find a place to meet. But I would rather have it be a little more difficult than to meet easily with a single guy who might be more risky for me. I guess we can figure it out when you decide if and when it is time to let me suck your cock."

"In case you can’t tell, I want very much to be your cock sucker! If you don’t mind me asking, have you ever considered trying to find a friend or neighbor to be your cock sucker? Then it would make it much easier to meet, although you would need to be more careful in making the initial contact in that situation."


"Your cock sucker, Ed”

By the time I sent my reply, it was getting later in the day and I thought that I would not receive another message from Bill until the evening at the earliest. I got home and had dinner, and watched TV with Margaret, and then I checked my email before going to bed. I was excited to see another reply from Bill.

“Hi Ed, my cock sucking friend. Thanks for sharing a little of your past and some of your motivations about sucking my cock. Even though I don’t understand it all, I can certainly see that you are sincere and enthusiastic about sucking me off, and especially about swallowing my cum. I am curious about one thing though."

"You mentioned that you liked the idea of wetness, and I was wondering if that concept went beyond pussy juice and cum. By that I mean, are you talking about also liking the wetness of piss? I ask because I have recently been thinking about what it would be like to piss in a guy’s mouth and watch him swallow it. Is that something you’d let me do to you? I hope my asking that doesn’t offend you."

"And to answer your question about friends and neighbors, I have thought about it. I have a good friend who is my neighbor, and his name is also Ed. He is a great guy and we get along very well, but he has never given me any reason to think he would be agreeable to sucking my cock. We have spent a lot of private time together, but he’s never given a hint about that kind of thing or any interest in porn."

"It would be pretty dangerous to approach him about it. If he was against it, which would be likely, then I would have ruined a great friendship and made things very tense in the neighborhood. Also, our wives are good friends, and I’d hate to disturb that relationship. I know that you are trying hard to be my cock sucker and I appreciate that , but do you have any suggestions on a way to approach my neighbor?"

"Your cum feeder, Bill”

His situation was starting to sound very familiar, but I put that to the back of my mind. I also did a Google search on the piss drinking issue, so I could understand it better, and then drafted my response.

“Hi Bill, my cum-shooting friend. Wow, I really enjoy your candor and comfort in bringing up touchy subjects with me. No, it doesn’t offend me for you to bring up the piss drinking thing, mainly because I want to do everything I possibly can to please you. I quite frankly have never given any thought to taking a man’s piss, but I did a little research on it tonight and found that piss is sterile and clean when it first comes out of a healthy man with no urinary track diseases, and there should be no ill effects from drinking it. In fact, there are some fringe fetish groups that drink large volumes of piss as a form of homeopathic therapy."

"So, I’d have to say that if you decided to let a few or even many squirts of piss shoot into my mouth while I was sucking your cock, that I’d probably enjoy the feeling of it shooting in and tasting and swallowing it, just as I’d like to do with your cum. On your other question, I don’t mind giving you suggestions regarding your neighbor. I figure that if I help you and you are successful in getting him to suck your cock, then you might show your thanks by letting me suck your cock too."

"I know what you mean about it being very touchy, but maybe you could set up a situation where he gets a chance to see your big cock in an innocent situation, and then you can gauge his reaction and decide what to do from there."

"For example, maybe you could invite him to your health club as a guest, and then see how he reacts when he sees your huge cock and balls swinging between your legs in the shower. Or, you could invite him over to see a ball game or something, and then ask him if he wanted to watch a porn DVD with you."

"If he agrees, then that will tell you a lot about his frame of mind. If not, then nothing is lost and you haven’t committed yourself in a compromising way. Further, if he does agree to see the flicks, then you can watch his reaction as the different scenes unfold. I hope this has been helpful to you."

"Your cum-and-maybe-piss-drinking friend, Ed”

I sent my response and then went to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments