Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Farmland Fantasies Ch. 1

"Connor gets caught redhanded..."

13
7 Comments 7
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words
It was a beautiful summer day like any other. The sky was clear, temperature wasn’t too bad, and I was cruising to work a few above the speed limit with all the windows down and the radio up. The warm breeze blew through my 2008 Civic as I whistled along the road. A light sweat started to roll down my toned calves into my work boots and I felt a stirring in my shorts. I attributed this to the wind, but I was actually looking forward to seeing what my bombshell boss was wearing today.

I landed a job at a farm twenty minutes or so outside of the city for the summer holidays. I plowed fields, fed the animals and fantasized about my boss and her black hunk of a husband Jon, but he usually works during the day.

“Hey, Bailey,” I yelled as I got out of my car.

God, she was gorgeous. Large C cup breasts that seemed to defy gravity even at thirty-eight years old, a flat stomach and firm bubble butt from years of dancing and volleyball that jiggles as she walks.

“Morning Connor!” her sing-song voice carried from around the side of the house.

“Be right there!” I called back. Then, the typical suave me hits my head off the underside of the door, turns around and gets bowled over by Nikki, their young black lab.

“Fuck,” I grumbled as laughter carried down the hill to me. Scrambling to my feet, I tucked my hard-on into my waist band and hurried up to the house.

Her beautiful smile and twinkling eyes erased all my anger, and I returned the smile.

“So, today I need you to… darn it, where is my list…” she said.

My eyes automatically checked out her whole body. Brown work boots, short light blue jean shorts, and a plain light grey hooded sweatshirt with the sleeves rolled up. Her medium length black hair accentuated her tanned face and emerald green eyes. Her notebook dropped out of her back pocket behind her.

“Damn,” she whispered, and bent down to grab her list which allowed me a chance to check out her ass. My cock twitched and hardened even more. I quickly exhaled and squeezed my cock. I hadn't even realized I was holding my breath.

“All right, so today I need the wheat threshed, the vegetable gardens hoed and roto-tilled, the chickens fed and the cows herded,” she said as her black hair shone in the sun and whipped around in the breeze. God I wished I could pull her hair as I fucked her from behind.

“Sure,” I said cheerfully. I really did love my job, and not just because I get to be around her.

We worked hard for four or five hours, stopping a few times for lemonade and chat about things. After parking the thresher and walking around the corner of the barn, heading for the chickens, we nearly bumped into each other.

“Oh, sorry,” I quickly stammered.

“Not a problem,” she said.

“I’m going to take care of the chickens and the cows, and then I’ll be done.”

“Not a problem Con, you really are a fast worker! Sometimes I wish that I had you for a husband,” she said playfully with her tongue poking through her teeth and lightly punched me in the bicep.

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

“Wow, you really have gotten strong since you started working for me.”

She was right. I had beefed up, lifting at the gym, cycling 75 or more kilometers daily, and the strenuous work at the farm. I was tired of being fat.

“Thanks Bail.” I winked at her and went on my way. Sometimes I truly am a don, at least I believe that I am.

“I’m going to shower and clean up now, I have an important meeting in half an hour or so,” she called after me.

I lifted my hand in the air and gave her a thumbs up as I walked toward the henhouse.

After finishing my duties, I walked around the corner and stopped dead in my tracks like I had hit a brick wall. Bailey was inside the house in the downstairs shower, and hadn’t closed the curtains on the window in the bathroom. She was standing facing to the side, with her leg up on the edge of the tub rinsing it. Her perky tits hung out far over her chest, and her wet hair was draped sexily over them.

“Holy shit,” I whispered to myself.

I stood there for what seemed like an eternity, but was probably close to a minute without her noticing me. I snapped out of my stupor and quickly hurried into the barn before she saw, scanning the shelves quickly as I went. I was searching for something round on the end, long and thick.

I grabbed a spare plastic trowel handle, and crashed onto the straw pile directly to the right of the door, out of sight from the house. I peeled my shorts off and my rock hard, 8” cock popped up. I rolled over onto my side and teased my ass with the handle with my left hand, and furiously jerked my thick cock with my right. I slid the 6” handle deep into my hot, hungry hole and pumped it in and out, while my other hand worked my cock over. I felt my balls swell and jizz rush through my cock and shot onto my six pack stomach over and over as I moaned ‘Oh, fuck Bailey’ loudly over and over.

As I lay on the straw, puffing to get my regular breathing back, I heard a rustling behind me. I turned my head and Bailey stood in the doorway wearing nothing but a black G-String, a black lace bra and her work boots.

“Well, well, well,” she grinned devilishly, “what do we have here?”

_____

This is a farfetched story/series based on a combination of my real life fantasies and experiences. Will post more if anyone is interested. If this story is anywhere else, it has been plagiarised.

Published 
Written by celebreh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments