Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Hot Time With Best Friend

"Jennifer groaned loudly and threw her head as her best friend sucked on her nipples"

7
5 Comments 5
14.8k Views 14.8k
539 words 539 words
Kimberly and Jennifer had been the best of friends ever since high school. They did everything together, shopping, skating, clubbing, and even told each other how much they loved each other.

They were both very attractive young women. Kimberly was tall and blonde with a big rack of knockers and blue eyes; Jennifer was petite, dark haired, dimple in her left cheek with olive skin.

One night they went to one of the busiest clubs in town and had plenty of shots at the bar. They got chatted up by a lot of men and they teased them by showing them their breasts and then running off onto the dance floor. Kimberly and Jennifer danced together bodies pressed up against one another, eyes locked.

Kimberly's hands went round the back of Jennifer's butt and squeezed it and Jennifer leaned forward and their lips kissed. Their hearts pounded as their hands ran down each other's bodies. Jennifer took hold of Kimberly's hand and they went to the ladies' toilets

They were drunk but they didn't care as they kissed hungrily with passion. Kimberly backed her friend into the corner of the toilets and her hands caressed over her friend's chest, pulling away the fabric and gently sucking and kissing her nipples. Jennifer threw back her head moaning with pleasure.

Kimberly picked her best friend up and carried her over to the sinks and spread out her legs so she could see Jennifer's pussy. Her right hand ran slowly and seductively up her leg and touched her friend's pussy. She met Jennifer's gaze and saw the affect she was having on her friend and it turned her on.

EffyAngels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EffyAngels

Kimberly pulled down her knickers and stepped out of them and then pulled down her friend's.

"Are you OK, Jen?" she asked.

Jennifer grinned lustfully as her head was spinning from booze but she knew she wanted her best friend. She pulled Kimberly to her and they kissed passionately as she felt her friend's hand down her knickers playing with her wet pussy, that made her groan out. She reached and played with her friend's pussy.

Both friends were pleasuring each other.

Suddenly, the ladies' toilets door opened and a couple of girls walked in, gasping in shock at what they were seeing.

Kimberly and Jennifer turned their way and then jumped down quickly and went into a cubicle and locked the door giggling. They kissed each other against the wall of the cubicle and ground their pussies together shaking the wall.

The girls were shocked even more but they didn't move, they watched as the wall shook and shook as Kimberly and Jennifer's love making grew stronger and stronger. They turned to each other, each of them felt turned on as they heard loud moans and groans of pleasure crying out from the cubicle. They felt their own pussies getting moist and wet. 

Kimberly cried out as she came and then followed by Jennifer and their bodies shook and the wall shook as well.

They put their clothes back on and unlocked the cubicle door and gasped in shock as they saw the two girls that saw them kissing and touching each other. Kimberly and Jennifer looked at each other and grinned. 
Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments