Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Bi

"It happened within in 90 minutes of first contact..."

25
11 Comments 11
31.0k Views 31.0k
882 words 882 words
Famous Story
My wife had passed away six years ago. I did meet women around my age (65) a few times, but as far sex was concerned it was a no go.

I went on a bi site and looked of photos of cocks and started to wonder how it would feel to suck and be sucked by a man. I found I was turned on by gay porn more than male/female photos. I got quite obsessed with masturbating while looking at pictures of cocks and was dying to feel a cock in my mouth.

I posted on a bi contact site: "Bi curious. Anyone that would like to help out a novice?" I heard nothing for three weeks, then I was contacted by a guy just twenty miles away that sent me his mobile number.

My excitement was incredible at the thought of my fantasy about to happen.

I rang him and he said he was a male nurse, married, 39 years old, had some experience but not pushy and if I was interested he could be with me ninety minuets, I was a bit shocked and very nervous but told him my address.

I had a shower, dressed in a shirt, loose jogging pants and commando - as thought I didn't want to have to take too much off. I had an erection in the shower wondering what his cum would feel and taste like.

While I was waiting for him to arrive I had butterflies in my stomach and had no idea what he looked like.

When he arrived I was quite surprised, he was about the same height as me, athletic build and good looking. He smelt slightly of sweat, a very attractive musky scent.

We shook hands but he went straight in and kissed me, tongue in my mouth, fuck! I wanted him to dominate me. It was the first time I'd been kissed by a man, and he had a bit of stubble but not too uncomfortable.

My cock was starting to bulge my loose pants I felt I wanted him to do with me as wished.

I showed him to the bedroom, as soon we were in he put his hand on my stiffening cock outside of my jogging pants. My knees seem to go weak as it was the first time my cock had been touched by someone else for several years. 

The heady feeling was something I had never experienced before in my past sex life.

My cock was rock hard. He was, as I hoped, very dominate. He pulled down my pants and told me to kick them off, he pulled my shirt off over my head.

KatrinMiles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatrinMiles

I was standing naked in front of a man with my cock standing out straight.

He quickly stripped off his body and it was beautiful, not too muscular but toned and totally hairless. My cock was a good size - about 7", a good girth and circumcised - but his was bigger, but not by much. It was beautiful without too much foreskin and he was fully erect with the veins very prominent and with a large mushroom head.

He said it's time to satisfy your curiosity get on your knees and suck my cock. I pulled back his foreskin and licked off the large amount of precum. The taste was slightly sweet. He pushed his cock in my mouth a bit to hard and deep - it made me gag. He said, "Sorry, I forgot it's your first time."

He told me to get on the bed on my stomach and I realised he was kneeling behind me. He lifted my hips into a semi kneeling position, traced his finger between my arse cheeks, and felt my balls. It was a fantastic feeling I had not known before as he licked behind my balls between my arse cheeks, pulled them apart and he rimmed me.

"Oh Fuck!" I had never felt so horny as I did at that moment. I was almost cumming and told him so, he stopped. We laid on the bed facing each other just kissing cuddling and feeling each other. He said to suck his cock again.

I wanted to cum after only a few minutes of licking sucking and wanking his cock. He said he was about to cum and where did I want it?

I said I wanted the full experience this first time. I felt his cock start to jerk and he filled my mouth with so much cum I had to swallow and still he filled my mouth with more. It was quite thick and had a creamy feel in my mouth. It would be a job to describe the taste - it was sweet, yet slightly salty.

He laid back and said to lay on my back and we spent the next thirty minutes milking my cock. He was edging me with his tongue, sucking my cock and just fingering under the head of my cock when I was about to cum. The precum kept flowing, when he eventually let me cum, it burst like a dam down his throat.

I've bought a butt plug to get my anus trained for our next meet in a month, he said he wants to make me his bitch. I can't wait!

Published 
Written by jagman2008
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments