Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

first time for everything

"first time, but, not the last"

1
0 Comments 0
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Well, I'm a first time writer, so bear with me, I've never written anything like this before, and I'd like to get some feedback on this. This experience happened, but, I'd prefer to just keep the parties' private. You'll have to pardon some grammatical errors, I recently was involved in an accident that involved my fingers and well, do the math. I'm 35 years old, live in the pacific NW loving life out here. This experience happened when I was under 18.

I had moved in with my dad and stepmom when I was 16, and I had met my stepmom a few years prior to that, and I had been 12 at the time, so I had raging hormones. I guess I sprouted early and tried to find minutes all the time to jack off. I thoroughly enjoyed it and was really embarrassed by it, but, it felt so amazing, it didn't stop me, even to this day. Anyway, I knew that I'd be able to get an eyefull of my step mom. She was extremely petite, loosely curly blond hair, nice hourglass figure. She had 2 daughters prior to this marriage so, I didn't really care till later on. I remember I wasn't to fond of my step mom, till this experience.

I was 16, in high school, an average student, loved and extremely into art. I have a long background of artists, and took advantage of my talent. I never got bad grades in that aspect. My report card was never really fantastic, but, I managed to scrape by. Well, one quarter I managed to pass everything, my dad and step managed to congradulate me in different ways. He ended up getting me a new stereo, and my step mom had much different plans. I had no idea what to expect, but, she said it would be a surprise. Well, everyone managed to be in a good mood for once, and I had been in the basement that was fully furnished, just watching tv, my mind was in the gutter, as always, I just whipped out my cock and started stroking it, well, I came to find out I was really tired, so I thought, hell with it, take a shower and go to bed. Well, I went upstairs, stripped naked and put on a robe that only had one button to hold it together, I had a tie on it, but, eh...for some reason I just didn't care.

 I went downstairs, showered and came upstairs, and was really thirsty. I grabbed a huge glass of water and my step mom had been sitting there smoking and I usually never sit there, but, I thought, it defeats the purpose of bringing the glass back into the kitchen so drink it here. Well, halfway through the glass, mind you, I'd been completely naked underneath the robe, and got up to re adjust and the button unsnapped and my robe started to fall open, well my step mom was sitting right there, and I turned 2 shades red when my cock popped out. Without thinking about it, I blurted out 'oh shit...sorry' and she smiled and went back to smoking. I sat back down, leaned over the kitchen table and suddenly passed the hell out.

 I'm a light sleeper, and I had no clue how much time passed by, but, I woke up to the strangest feeling. my eyes were dry and I kept rubbing them and had this rediculous sensation around my cock. I put my glasses on and I looked down and froze. My step mom was sucking my cock and stroking me. I was hard as a rock. I'm pretty thick (so i've been told) and she was licking and sucking like a pro. She looked up at me and asked me - do you like me sucking your cock? I was white. HOW in the hell was I supposed to answer this?? YES? meaning, of course what young man doesn't like his cocked sucked?? at the same time...NO you're my step mom!! I was for a split second horrified, man what if my dad came out? I realized he was snoring away, and she was deep throating me and all I could do was sit there. I remember grabbing the sides of the chair and exhaling...mmmmmmmmmm. She smiled and kept sucking. i'd never had all of my cock taken in and it was THEE most intense feeling. I leaned my head back and started raised my hips and held her head down and was lost in the moment.

SophiePierce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiePierce

She went slow...she went fast....she lifted my balls and licked and sucked everything, but, she knew to stay the hell away from my ass. I guess that would be a normal assumption for a 16 yr old teenager. Well, after 10 min of this, she finally got up off her knees and put each leg around me holding onto my neck. She kissed me deep and asked me if I wanted to fuck her. I couldn't form actual words I was so shocked and surprised, I just nodded, meanwhile she'd been rubbing her drenched pussy all over my cock. she knew how to rock those hips! Like an expert? She guided me in slow and I damn near fainted. It was the most intense sex, it wasn't my first time, but, it was at that moment I realized...incest truly IS best!!! Granted she's not my MOM? but, this had been a fantasy of mine...to fuck an older woman and call her mom, and it just happened to be my step.

She had her arms wrapped around my neck, and mine were wrapped around her waist holding eachother tight. sweat dripping off our bodied, slapping sounds, buried DEEP in that pussy. Her c cups were mashed into my chest as all I cared about was fucking her senseless. I had a LOT of stamina and endurance and she knew it. I had so much energy at that moment, I lifted us both up and fucked her standing up as she hung on and I had her legs and ass in my my hands and arms. I felt her juice going everywhere and I had no intention of caring where anyting was, she just kept yelling...yea, fuck your mommy! fuck me good baby! you're the best son ever! god yes, spread me open! harder harder! faster faster!

i managed to walk over to the couch and sit down still fucking her. she leaned down and kissed me deep and said...fuck my ass....THIS would be a first. I shook my head and she begged me to get in her. it took all of 5 seconds to get it in there. I was in a complete trance of tight it was, I had no idea. I enjoyed that so much it was crazy. She made this enormous mess with her juice and sweat, and I was trying to hold out so bad, that I just couldn't anymore. I fucked her even harder and she turned around and said. YOU'D BETTER fuck me harder you big son of mine! CEEEERIST that did it. I buried my cock deep in her ass, all the way in balls deep, and just THEE most intense orgasm at the time. Just so good it made my skin explode. I came so much that it leaked out and I just kept cumming. So much pressure I my cock and her ass massaged it so well, stream after stream. she kept squeezing her muscles massaging my cock milking every precious drop it was just so much. after a few min of this and my cock head being SO sensitive, I didn't move. althought I loved reaching around and grabbing her very firm tits and pulling her body up to mine squeezing and massaging her tits with my cock still in her. we kissed hard and deep and she said...this won't be the last time we fuck honey. I just wanted to hold her against me. I loved feeling a woman against my body. thats why today i'm such a cuddler. I love holding a woman close to me. she said - I know that was the best you've ever had, andi'm glad it was me...my dick was going limp, but, christ I wish it wouldn't the feeling was so intense. she stroked my arm and said, I know you don't wanna let go baby, but, we have lots of time to fuck and suck, don't worry. I hadn't uttered a word this whole time. so I finally slowly let go and pulled out of her ass, I was totally limp and the cum just slowly seeped out of her ass. she actually had to take the fabric off the cushions of the couch and wash them. well I showered again and that was one of the best night of sleep i'd ever had in my life. there were lots more episodes of us, which i'll be glad to write more of.

I hope all of you enjoyed this story! please leave comments, try not to be to...negative! lol.
Published 
Written by jhcxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors