Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fishing Buddies

53
8 Comments 8
27.5k Views 27.5k
655 words 655 words
I have always wondered what it would be like to suck on a cock, but I live in a small community where everyone knows your business.
It all happened one day while out fishing with my long time friend Kevin. We were out in his boat drinking beer and wishing we were catching fish. After some time of no action we went back to shore and to the local tittie bar for a few drinks and a game of pool, then we decided it was time to hit the water again.
An hour had gone by since the tittie bar and I was still all horned up. I had this raging hard-on that just wouldn't go away. All I could think about was those dancers. When we reached the boat dock, I went to a nearby tree to take a well needed leak, I had the urge to rub one off but decided against it (Kevin was still in sight).
We got the boat in the water and Kevin decided he needed to pee. It didn't take him long to finish, and that is where the fun started to happen. With his dick poking straight out from his body he turned around to face me then smiled.
He started to stroke his cock right there in front of me. I couldn't take it any more, I reached into my pants and started to stroke my own cock when I noticed that Kevin was moving closer to me. Now he was so close that his dick was just about touching my face and that's when I decided to make my move.
Grabbing his meat stick and licked it up and down while I stroked my cock. His dick was wonderful, I could feel all the veins and ridges. I finally stretched my mouth over the head of this wonderful fuck stick. My first taste of cock and I loved it. I sucked him up and down, I tried to deep throat him only to gag about half way down.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS


I continued to suck and stroke Kevins fuck stick for about five minutes and then he started to push my mouth down on his cock forcefully. I was trying not to gag when all of a sudden I could feel he was about to cum. I tried to pull back but he just pushed harder, then I felt something splash the back of my throat. MMMMM my first taste of man juice, I swallowed all of it down like a good little cocksucker.
Kevin didn't waste anytime returning the favor. I only lasted about two minutes before I shot in his wanting mouth, he couldn't swallow all of my load, some dribbled onto his chin.
He stood up, smiled, licked the rest of the cum from his lips and chin, turned the boat around and we went home. 
Since Kevin and I have been experimenting with each other we decided to take it to the next level, and headed to the nearest gay bar. The closest one to us is about two hours away. We were so horny on the way that we would take turns driving and sucking, in fact it took three and half hours and four blow jobs (two a piece). I was almost drained by the time we arrived at our destination.
In the bar we got hit on right away. We were asked to follow this guy to his hotel room for some fun. When we got there he pulled his monster ten incher out and both Kevin and I jumped down to get some of that. I couldn't fit my mouth around it at all so I licked him up and down and Kevin concentrated on the head. Finally our new friend came. He shot such a load he covered my face and Kevin's face with his hot spunk. I had never seen anyone cum that much - it was amazing.
Published 
Written by loadmaster2011
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments