Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting To Know The Neighbors: Part 5

"My wife's point of view as she gets revenge for involving her sister."

10
0 Comments 0
5.2k Views 5.2k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Was this whole situation my fault? Our neighbor was unusually confident and I thought I could handle him. My husband was happy, no, encouraged me to have sex with other men. Besides, I only planned to have an occasional bit of fun to spice things up. Jeremy had a bigger dick than Mick, but that was not a problem because Mick is a good lover and I am very attached to the non-sexual things between us.

Jeremy could fuck around the clock and quickly learned how to push my buttons. I let him dominate me just for fun, but I was still in control. He made me feel things I never felt before, and not just physically. Since everything Jeremy did to me turned my husband on, I never needed to say no to Jeremy on Mick's behalf. There were a few times I said no when it was just me and Jeremy, but in order to keep up the role I have never refused him anything in front of Mick. Of course, Jeremy takes advantage sometimes, but I know those things increase my husband's desires for me. That is always a good thing, right?

What I did not expect was the combined power of Jeremy and Shelley, his wife. Shelley is a computer genius. In just a few minutes she set up our computer so she could see everything my husband ever did on it. A few days later while I was giving her husband a blowjob she called us over.

Mick was watching porn on our computer. I had no idea that he looked at such sordid things. They showed women gagging on cocks even bigger than Jeremy's. My husband seemed to be aroused by a woman with her own saliva all over her face and having several dicks, one after the other, shoved violently down her throat. To top it all off, Shelley pulled up another window that showed my husband naked and staring at the screen while rubbing his dick. The only job I had been given was to make sure the web cam was in a suitable position for us to secretly observe him.

Somehow they convinced me that I should try to emulate the girls that had him so turned on in those videos. I agreed to try it. The first time Jeremy rammed his dick down my throat I nearly threw up. A sensible response would have been to say I did not want to continue with that. Yet each time I came to visit Shelley persuaded me to give it another shot until I learned to cope with it. I forget how many times we tried it when I said I had enough and did not want to do it again.

"Don't worry about it," Shelley put a comforting arm around my shoulder. "Just give him a normal blowjob instead." There I was on my knees with her husband's dick in my mouth when I met the other side of Shelley. My forehead met his abdomen, his penis punched my tonsils. The world started spinning, but my ears heard her clearly. "Your mouth belongs to us, bitch. We will use it how ever we want to use it." The aggressive way she spoke to me actually distracted me from the physical abuse and my total loss of control over my own head. I had no idea which way was up, but I can still hear her telling me, "Choke on it, cunt," calling me a cheap whore and saying my husband was a poor excuse for a man.

Feeling degraded and used, I began to question whether they liked me at all. This drew my attention away from the physical act and I dealt with it much better since my anticipation of choking only made it worse. At the first opportunity, I had to say what was on my mind. "Don't you like me? I thought we were friends."

"You are our bitch and we do like you." It was only mildly comforting to hear. That small comfort vanished as she continued, "I like all of my sex toys. The best part about real live toys like you is we don't even have to wash you after use, just send you home." She led me to the sofa and pushed my face into the cushion and held me down while Jeremy fucked me from behind. Breathing through the cushion was made even more difficult by the rough sex Shelley encouraged her husband to subject me to. I was released just in time to receive cum on my face as Jeremy's way of saying thanks for the fuck.

That was the first time I truly felt used by them. It was also one of my shortest visits to their home. Less than twenty minutes after arriving, they were done with me and sent me home. Sent is perhaps too kind a word for it. They had special bondage equipment which they put on my legs. Each leg had one strap around my upper thigh and another other around my ankle. Between them a tiny chain and padlock kept my knees completely folded. With both legs bound this way and no clothing apart from a pair of red heels, they told me to crawl home. It was not even dark.

It took ages to get across two yards, particularly the cement patio surrounding the back doors at each house. My knees were killing me. Shelley walked along with me, slapping my ass when she said I was too slow. Finally, our door was within reach. Shelley slid it open and I crawled through, calling for Mick. My husband appeared quickly and caught the keys Shelley threw to him. "You can let her out when you want. Just send the gear back with her next time."

I had enough by now. "What makes you think there will be a next time?"

"Oh, you will come over again. Admit it, you liked it." Even her confidence was annoying. "Besides, what fun would it be if we broke character part way through the evening. You're home now, you can have your safe, ordinary, commonplace sex with your husband. We will be ready to play again when you are." She waved and started to walk away. "One more thing, Debbie. Put plenty of moisturizer on your knees. We want you looking your best when you come over."

Any control I once had was gone. They were right and I did not understand how. Three days later I handed the bondage gear to Shelley as I entered her home again. It was that evening we began to plan when and how Jeremy would give me a hard, unloving face fuck in front of my husband. We practiced every few days over the following weeks until I felt ready to perform for Mick. It was planned down to the minute. First thing in the morning, Jeremy was to come over and declare that he wanted to 'fuck my face.' I was going to let him.

At the time it was the roughest blowjob I ever experienced. Jeremy fucked my mouth harder than our practice sessions and I thought I was going to pass out or throw up and had no idea which would be worse. After Jeremy made a mess of my face and made me swallow some of his cum, my vision was returning to normal. It was all worth it. As I got up to take a shower I could clearly see the erection in Mick's pants.

Mick is a gentle soul and I love that about him. He obviously cannot admit some of his darker desires to me, but since his dick cannot lie. I knew he was turned on by Jeremy dominating me in such a degrading manner. I had allowed myself to try it out and it paid off. He could never do that to me himself, so Jeremy had that pleasure in his place.

Routine has always been a comfort to me. Spontaneity is good too, but I like to know there are things I can rely on. Shifting between Debbie, respectable married woman, and Bitch, who lets people do what they want to her, left me feeling lost and confused at times.

Outside my local Walmart I walked past an irritated man who said, "Bitch."

I responded, "Yes?" without thinking. The man looked confused and I realized he was talking on his phone to someone else.

Things were not normally so rough with the Brooks. I liked getting fucked by Jeremy and sucking his dick. Although swallowing or wearing cum was never high on my list, one or both happened on most of my visits and I was getting used to presenting my face to him with my mouth wide open. The image feels more wholesome when I compare myself to the tiny chicks in the nest outside our window who squawk with their beaks open until a parent gives them food.

Holidays, are always a joy and I was looking forward to a week without rough sex when my sister came to visit. They understood family had to come first and would let me give the impression that our relationship was normal in the presence of my sister. When Shelley wanted to fuck me with a strap-on in front of Carol I was desperately trying to think of a way out. I was not sure how my sister would react and asked Shelley to drop it. She gave me an ultimatum on the spot: Do what I am told or never fuck Jeremy again. How did I reach the point where I could not give Jeremy up?

Only after the fact did Shelley tell me why they had changed their minds. Mick asked for it. He wanted to surprise my sister with it. I was ready to kill him.

Not being able to warn Carol beforehand was the toughest part. I felt so guilty when I saw the fear in her eyes, fear of things they would do to me. She had no idea I let them do these things to me on a regular basis. There was no need for Carol to try to help, but a loving sister would always sacrifice herself to help.

The day after that rude introduction, Shelley and I spent the whole day explaining everything to Carol. As I told Carol that I did not have to be Jeremy's bitch, but that I chose to do it for Mick's benefit, I began to question whether that was still true. They treat me with respect in their home when my husband is not there. In front of Mick I become 'the bitch' and I do as I am told. Listening to my own words as I spoke to my sister, I realized many of them were not true. The Brooks are usually kind and polite for five or ten minutes, maybe half an hour at the most. My transformation kicks in and remains until they send me home oozing cum from at least one orifice.

I made a promise to Carol that she could say no to anything she did not want to do, but asked her to help maintain the act for Mick's sake. My hope, as I said this, was that her time with us would be too short for her to be sucked in, unable to leave, like I am now. One thing that helped convinced her was her recent sexual drought. Carol had been short of sex since her divorce and it could be guaranteed when Jeremy was involved. Still, I never thought he would make me give my own sister an orgasm. That is the sort of thing our family would never do. Only now we have.

Shelley and I watched Jeremy fuck my sister almost like normal people.

MiaRomanov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRomanov

It was a great relief to see her enjoying it and she thanked Jeremy for giving her an orgasm. Carol took a while to get used to the idea of sleeping with Mick, but agreed to pretend she was forced into it. She played along as Jeremy's newest conquest and the four of us planned a little revenge on my husband.

Tuesday evening we were all ready when Mick got home from work. We left him a note to find us at the Brooks' house. Carol and I were dressed in Mick's favorite outfits: heels and thongs. His erection started growing as soon as he spotted us. Jeremy ordered us around a bit, doing mundane things, but soon got to the good part. "Come to me, bitches. Kneel and bathe my cock with your tongues."

I spotted my husband rubbing himself and knew his mind would be torturing him with all the things we have done in his absence. Mick would never know how much we did with Jeremy. We sucked for a long time before he announced his plan to my husband.

"I decided to try earning a little money, Mick. Tomorrow, the girls will be meeting some new clients of mine to provide services for them." I was sure Mick understood, but he made out that Jeremy was unclear. "All I mean is that your wife and sister-in-law will begin their new careers as whores. The hard part was working out how much to charge."

Mick asked Carol if she had agreed to this or had been forced. Her reply was acceptable, but not Oscar worthy. It left Mick unsure what to do about it, but it was clear he had no hope of getting me out of it.

The men argued. It came down to Mick telling Jeremy he had no right to make us do these things. Jeremy countered, "They are my bitches and I will do as I please with them. Your wife you must respect. Your sister-in-law you must also respect. For me, these are simple commodities: sluts, bitches, fuck dolls. I have no need to respect them, but I will keep them in fine fucking order so they can continue to serve me as I see fit."

After the heated discussion, Jeremy offered the lifeline. "I will make you an offer, Mick. You can have an opportunity to get Carol out of it, but not your wife. You already agreed to allow me to introduce others to your wife." That was the first time I heard about a deal to offer me to other people. I would inquire about that later. The detail of Jeremy's offer was, "You have to let Carol fuck you the way she wants to fuck you." Our plan hinged on this. Luckily, Mick agreed.

My sister left the room to get ready. Upon her return, the color drained from my husband's face. Her thong was gone. In place of it she wore a strap-on. We tried this sort of thing a few years ago, but only a few times. Mick could handle it. Besides, he deserves it for bringing Carol into our sex lives. I think he was surprised to see the smile on Carol's face.

Carol directed Mick to strip and then get on his hands and knees facing the sofa. Shelley and I sat with Jeremy on the sofa where we could watch the performance. I could not believe our luck when my husband made a comment about being on display. Quick as a flash, I was up and went to bring in the box of toys we had prepared for the occasion. I already knew where the blindfold would be so I pulled it out and said, "Here you go. Now you won't feel quite so self-conscious." I placed the blindfold over Mick's head and let my sister go to work on him.

This was quite a reversal of roles for us. Normally, my husband is the most interested person watching as someone fucks me. His turn was getting me excited already and Carol had only just begun. Jeremy encouraged her, telling her to slap his ass. After a couple minutes she asked Shelley, "Can I try another one?"

"Of course, dear," Shelley pulled out a selection of three more. "Which do you want?"

The one Carol had on was a plain looking one. There was a slightly thicker black one, a purple one that was fairly flexible and one that had three tapered sections, each progressively larger. Carol asked for the purple one. She reconsidered, "Actually, why don't you put that one on, Debbie? I don't want to let Mick have a rest while I change." There was a groan from my husband at Carol's suggestion, but he was not trying to get out of it.

I put the purple one on and took my turn behind my husband. He did ask me to do this years ago, so there was nothing ground breaking about it. We were still working up to our real goal. Carol soon changed to the big black one and we switched places again.

This time I could see Mick was struggling. Occasional grunts, holding his breath and the near constant grimace made it clear. Not wanting to wear him out yet, she let Shelley have a turn with the normal strap-on, which Carol used first. She was uncharacteristically calm about it. Thrust in, thrust out. No attacking his ass like her life depended on it. No slapping or name calling. Just strap-on butt sex.

Carol said, "This feels realistic, I think I'll try this one next." She took off the plastic toy, set it down, picked it back up and put it on again. This was all to sound plausible to Mick while disguising our real goal. Since I wanted revenge too, it was my pleasure to suck Jeremy hard before he knelt behind my husband.

Three of us girls sat on the sofa and watched. Why did I feel so happy to see Jeremy fucking my husband? I did not dwell on it. Instead, I enjoyed the show which was no longer all about me. At first, Jeremy was careful not to penetrate completely. We did not know how Mick would react and thought he should avoid letting his balls touch him. We assumed balls would be a definite giveaway unsure how obvious the live penis itself would feel on his first time.

On the sofa, we remained quiet. It was the longest anyone had been behind my husband in one turn. We would have swapped again before long. Instead of a swap, we gestured for Jeremy to go all the way. He started by gripping hair on top of Mick's head and pulling back. Then he let his body drop. There was an audible gasp from my husband as their bodies bodies came together. No doubt Jeremy let his balls rest against Mick's backside, but there was still no change in him. Jeremy steadily increased the force he used. Mick was making frequent soft grunts, but continued to take what was given as the slapping sounds grew louder.

Another strange thing happened. It was very brief, but I am sure there was a hint of a smile on Mick's face, almost like he was enjoying the experience but too afraid to admit it. A flashback recalled a comment he made years ago. Something about girls having the better deal in oral sex. His logic was that a protruding appendage was easier to handle and more fun, plus the visible responsiveness was a major advantage over that of a vagina.

Do I dare? No reason not to, so yes. I still had my toy strapped on, so I got on my knees in front of Mick. "Why don't you suck me, honey? You like to watch it, now you can experience it yourself." No resistance or hesitation. My husband was happy to suck my fake dick. I let him get used to the feeling of penetration at both ends before I recommended Carol swap with Jeremy.

Carol and I exchanged knowing glances as we fucked my husband together and watched Jeremy quietly stroking his cock to keep it hard. I moved back to make room for Jeremy. Grabbing his throbbing dick as he knelt beside me, I wanted to feed it to my husband. "Open up," I said as calmly as I could manage. Jeremy was bigger than the strap-on. Damn, his cock touched both of Mick's lips before it was anywhere near going in. I was prepared for it all to end as soon as he felt a real penis near his face. Instead, he opened his mouth wider. The entire head was inside my husband's mouth when he closed his lips around it. Jeremy continued moving forward and I let go of him.

All of us were in shock. Mick was sucking Jeremy and seemed perfectly happy with it. Carol nearly stopped moving, allowing her plastic cock to rest in his ass. For once Shelley had nothing to say. After a couple minutes it was Jeremy who said, "I think he likes it."

I stroked his head, wondering if he really was clueless and about to have a heart attack when he found out. I pushed back the blindfold, "You okay, hun?" He started to make a face, maybe a smile. It amused him and he laughed. The laugh sounded strange and made him laugh even more. Soon we were all laughing. Even Jeremy was laughed so hard he nearly fell over. He called us to him, "Gather round, bitches." Carol and I responded as he requested. He had Mick straighten up on his knees where my sister and I flanked him. Jeremy kept telling us to move closer until our faces were pressed against my husband's.

The three of us knelt before Jeremy. Were all three of us his bitches now? The answer came as he claimed us, "Now I have three bitches." My husband a bitch? I never would have guessed.

My thoughts were jolted back to the situation by the large and gorgeous cock Jeremy thrust into my mouth. I love sucking Jeremy's dick and felt a strange mix of jealousy and camaraderie with my husband and my sister as he moved between us poking his member into each of our mouths.

Getting a new bitch excites Jeremy and it was no different with my husband. Jeremy took his dick in his own hand as he reached his climax. I was the lucky winner of the first spurt of his delightful seed. Mick held his mouth open as we had been instructed and received a dose of his own. My sister also got a shot. Instead of returning to me, Jeremy put his head on the edge of Mick's mouth for the remaining bounty. He even asked Mick to lick it clean.

Mick did a sort of slurp on the end of Jeremy's penis. Then Jeremy told us all to swallow. It was a struggle for my husband, but perseverance paid off and he proved to Jeremy that he had swallowed his cum.

"Look," Carol brought to our attention that Mick had a very firm erection.

Shelley was overjoyed at the state of him, "I knew you wanted to suck my husband's cock. You will definitely be back for more now."

Published 
Written by Spooge
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors