Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Solutions (Part 7)

"Laura and Cathy submit to their mutual desires"

5
2 Comments 2
4.8k Views 4.8k
4.2k words 4.2k words
It was totally unexpected when it happened. Laura was at the table chopping the peppers when she turned around to get a bowl for the salad. Right behind her, Cathy was just getting up after stowing the Basmati Rice in the bottom of the pantry.

As Cathy straightened up, Laura turned directly into her. It happened so fast that neither woman had any time to adjust their respective paths. Laura was turning and, on impact, both women gasped in shock. Cathy’s eyes closed and she caught her breath. Laura was the first to recover from the intimate collision. Her senses were immediately alert to the pair of soft, slightly parted lips a mere two inches from hers.

Without thinking, she tilted her head to one side and lightly fused her lips to the pair in front of her. Cathy gasped and her hands came up and rested on Laura’s hips.

Tentatively, Laura tested the soft, warmth in contact with her own lips. The stinging sensation returned but this time, she succumbed to it. In turn, she felt Cathy slowly extending her own tongue, testing, feeling, tasting the lips of the other woman.

The movement between the two pairs of lips was slow, lazy almost. It was as if neither woman was prepared to get lost in the kiss; nor were they prepared to let go.

Cathy came to her senses first.

Between grasps of Laura’s lips with her own, she apologised, “I am sorry… did not… mean this… to happen… but,” and then she deepened her kiss.

Laura had the same response. “It’s ok… it was all… an accident… Not really…. type to… kiss women… but….,” and she pulled from Cathy’s kiss, “you taste so fuckin’ delicious,” and then she pulled Cathy into her.

For a few moments, they kissed softly, a tender lovers’ kiss. They taste each other’s’ lips and both women felt their bodies respond. Laura felt her breasts rise and fall and in the process, rubbing against those of Cathy. Her nipples responded in kind and she realised she was slipping and very fast.

She broke the kiss slightly and flushed, feeling the heat envelop her cheeks. She rested her forehead against Cathy’s and started giggling. Cathy joined her in the sudden release of emotions.

Laura detached herself. “I am so sorry Cath, I don’t know what came over me. It’s the wine I think. It must have made me lose all my inhibitions.”

She giggled and picked up her glass. It was empty. She made a show of trying to reach the last drop with her tongue, deviously looking at Cathy. “Hmmm,” she started, “can I have some more of that?”

Cathy was already on her way to get the bottle. Giggling she returned and filled Laura’s glass before topping up her own.

Laura raised her glass in a toast, looking directly at Cathy. She returned the toast, holding Laura’s eyes.

“I actually meant something else,” Laura said with a smirk. Guiltily turned away to finish preparing the salad.

“Depends on how you behave,” Cathy breathed into her ear, her hand on Laura’s hip. Before she returned her attention to the stove, she gave Laura’s earlobe a slow, teasing lick with the tip of her tongue.

That moment Laura felt as if she was going to explode with lust.

The food was almost ready and the two women set the table. But both were acutely aware of the other. Laura had realised at some point hat Cathy was not wearing a bra. Since their encounter in the kitchen, minutes before, neither her, nor Cathy’s nipples stopped showing.

Laura wondered what it would be like to fuse her lips to the two protrusions on Cathy’s chest. She also noticed that there was an ever present hunger in Cathy’s eyes.

But Laura also felt as if Cathy was dodging any closeness with her. It did not worry her though. She thought it best if they both kept their respective distances. It was as if both women could feel how laden the air was with both expectation and lust.

However, both relented in their efforts to keep their hands off each other. Soon they were seated and enjoying a well prepared meal. As they progressed through their meal the effects of the wine were neutralised by the food and the atmosphere was pacified.

Their conversation remained light-hearted and Laura really enjoyed the company. It beat the alternative of being home alone with her own fucked-out thoughts hands down. While still actively taking part in the conversation, at the back of her thoughts remained the worrying thought about what exactly had happened in the kitchen. It was like an itch on your back you had difficulty scratching, ever evading the right spot when you tried to ease the prickling irritation. Laura was convinced however that, in herself she did not agree to a girls’ night in to explore her bi-sexual curiosities. Added to that was Cathy’s reluctance to allow herself anywhere near Laura since that very provoking lick on her earlobe in the kitchen.

Laura was not sure if the evening would turn into something more than the suggestive banter in the kitchen; something she was, aside from a slight disappointment, rather indifferent about.

As their meal drew to a close, she wondered about dessert. But Cathy steered the conversation in a different direction.

“You want to freshen up before we do the movie?” she asked.

“Yes please, I would love that,” Laura smiled, accepting the invitation.

“Okay, let’s go upstairs then you can dump your stuff in the guest room while I tidy up down here.”

The guestroom had an en-suite bathroom and shower. As she stepped inside the spacious shower, she wondered what the master bathroom would look like.

The water was refreshing after the meal and the wine. For a few minutes, she relaxed under the steaming spray, allowing the pulse of the water to caress her shoulders and back.

A fluffy towel was at her disposal when she got out. She wondered what Cathy would be doing. Just then she heard the sound of water coming from somewhere down the hall. She lightly dried her hair before wrapping the towel around her.

Looking at what she brought to sleep in, she had her doubts if it was appropriate. Just a teddy and a small pair of panties suddenly seemed quite daring and overconfident. ‘Too late now, Laura,’ she thought and started getting dressed.

After getting dressed, she padded barefooted to the kitchen to get a drink of water. This allowed her to kill time until she was sure Cathy would be out of the shower and dressed.

Laura’s soft knock on the door of the master bedroom was tentative and unsure. This was Rob and Cathy’s domain. The privacy that was associated with somebody’s bedroom was something Laura respected since childhood.

As a child, she seldom had the privilege to venture inside her parents’ bedroom but she was never oblivious to the sounds emanating from it on some nights. The sounds sometimes left her uncomfortable, sometimes enamoured and at times, when she was a teen, irritated.

She once confronted her mother, who blushed and said it was something private between her and Laura’s dad. Once she was tempted to peek to see what caused her mother to be so vocal at times like that but she was shit scared she would be caught. And then what?

Later in life she learned that her parents enjoyed a very healthy and very creative sexual relationship.

“Hey, come inside. I have exactly what you have, nothing to hide,” Cathy laughed.

Cathy was just rubbing cream into her legs, her skin glowing with the moisturising effects of it. Laura gasped when she saw Cathy. If she was unsure of her own attire, Cathy was dressed more or less the same.

For a brief moment, she admired the woman. Her legs, her hair flowing over her shoulders and, when she was sure Cathy was too busy to take note, her eyes flitted over the generous orbs filling the top part of her silk chemise.

Laura blushed as she noted the fullness of the other woman’s breasts. She felt ashamed that she would ogle her friend so shamelessly and looked away.

The room was spacious with little to clutter it. White lined and large pillows seemed luxurious and romantic. A pastel colour comforter was folded over the foot end of the queen size bed. Simple design reading lamps stood on each bedside table and a book or two on either side. Laura appreciated the understanding that ‘less is more’ as she closed in on the opposite side of what was obviously Cathy’s side.

“Please, make yourself at home,” she said as she grabbed the remote, swinging her legs onto the bed.

Laura kneeled on the bed first then found a spot and got comfortable. She noted the absence of any masculine scent and surmised that Cathy had changed the bedding specifically for the occasion.

As she made herself comfortable against the large pillows, she made a conscious effort that her clothes were respectable.

She realised Cathy was watching her. As she looked at her, Cathy asked, “You okay Babe? You seem a bit out of place? Don’t worry, I won’t bite,” and both women laughed.

“It just feels strange to be in the boss’ bed,” Laura giggled.

She was surprised when Cathy gently took her hand and looked timidly at her. She was aware that, once again something was there. Something she was sure she had to rather stop. But Laura could not shake the feeling of attraction to Cathy.

Cathy’s voice was gentle when she spoke. “Babe, what happened in the kitchen is between us. Rob is not even aware of you being here tonight. Like I said, some things on his side I might not even be aware of. Same with me, I have my secrets from his as well.”

She sighed deeply before she continued. “I am not implication we will continue here, in this bed, what had happened in the kitchen earlier. I am merely saying, Rob will never know anything.”

“Thanks Cath, I appreciate that. Rob has flirted with the idea that we get ‘together’ but he is my boss and the last thing I want is to be the boss’s plaything. Neither do I want him to get the idea that I might fall for a second advance now that we have shared a kiss… a very passionate one.”

“I agree with you on that one. Now. Let’s watch a movie,” Cathy replied as a closing statement to the tension between them. “Anything specific you would like to watch?”

“Hey, you invited me,” Laura laughed, “you should be able to provide for a movie as per the invitation.”

“Yeah, you are right on that one,” Cathy smiled

“Pick one of your favourites. I will go along with that,” Laura offered

After that, Laura was able to relax… to a point. She was not aware that one of Cathy’s favourites would have been a soft porn with a bi dominated content.

The movie left Laura breathing heavily. The two women on the screen were absolutely ravishing. But what turned her on more was the perfectness of the two bodies. From the start of the movie, the electricity between the two women seemed to mirror exactly that between her and Cathy.

But the story was also one of conflict. Two women wanting he same guy. The guy was a stereotype hunk with muscles all over, smouldering eyes and an ability to switch effortlessly between the women. Laura was somewhat irritated by the fact that he was indifferent as to who graced his sheets and he fucked each unsparingly while the other lay awake in the next room, listening to the sounds.

“Fuck!” Laura exclaimed, “men are such assholes. Why can’t he just choose one and commit.”

Cathy laughed at Laura and moved slightly to make herself more comfortable. This caused the slip of her nightgown to move and fall next to her leg.

aprilbrunette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aprilbrunette

Laura noticed immediately and it also seemed to her that it did not really bother Cathy that her leg as exposed to just short of her bikini line.

She noticed the soft smoothness of Cathy’s skin and her heart started racing. She wanted to reach out and touch her, caress the skin, feel its texture, its warmth.

But she returned her attention to the movie. The two women were in an argument about the guy. They were not screaming yet but, it was obvious that the tension was mounting. One woman left and disappeared into a passage. The next scene was the other one slowly walking into the other’s room, watching her undress for bed. The low light of the scene made the woman’s skin glow. This did not go unnoticed and the other woman left her spot by the door and embraced the other from behind. Kissing starts, Laura felt the effects. The one behind caressed the bare skin of the woman in her arms, cup her breasts, tweaked her nipples while kissing her softly on the shoulders. The script suddenly became lost to Laura as she realised she was turning from moist to drenched at lightning speed.

One again she looked toward Cathy. She noticed her friends laboured breathing and a hand laying restlessly on her stomach.

Laura kept watching from the corner of her eye. Cathy was spellbound by the movie as she slowly moved a hand to her mound.

Laura shifted her legs, the feeling of arousal becoming unbearably strong. As she looked back, she saw Cathy’s hand on her mound, rubbing slowly over the cleft below her clothing. As Cathy looked at the screen, Laura saw her licking her lips in anticipation of the two on the screen’s next move. A soft moan from Cathy echoed the moan of one of the women on the screen.

Laura could not curb her urge any more. She moved her left hand toward her mound and once there started rubbing herself. As she felt her own warmth, a soft moan escaped her lips. Cathy looked at her and smiled.

Suddenly Cathy giggled.

“What?” Laura asked, amused and slightly irritated at being disturbed at the same time.

“Look at us, two grown women, rubbing ourselves off at porn like two teenagers.”

Laura smiled and put pressure on her own mound, feeling the immediate effect. “Yesss, we do,” she moaned, “but it feels so damn good.”

Cathy laughed at her imitation of a teenager and turned her attention back to the screen. She resumed her rubbing and Laura noticed her panties were now in plain view. Blood red and lacy.

She judged the distance between them before reaching out and lightly touching the spot she previously admired. Cathy gasped at her touch and looked at her, her eyes suddenly smoky with lust.

As Laura continued rubbing her pussy below her own panties she caressed the soft skin on Cathy’s leg. Cathy lost all interest in the movie and watched Laura intently, making no secret of her lustful admiration of the other woman’s body.

It was not long before Cathy reached a small orgasm as a result of rubbing herself. As soon as she was done she got up and crawled the small distance between her and Laura. Laura was suddenly aware that things on the bed took a drastic turn in a direction she was sure she was not fully prepared for, nor something she could stop.

Before she could think clearly, Cathy’s lips were on hers, kissing her softly with slightly wet lips. In an effort to moisturise her own lips, Laura slightly licked Cathy’s lips as well. Cathy’s lips opened even more and she kissed Laura with all she had.

‘Fuck,’ Laura thought, ‘too late now,’ and returned the kiss with fervour.

Cathy remained on her hands and knees above Laura. She could feel Cathy’s heat radiating from her body. Then she felt a hand on hers over her pussy.

Cathy broke the kiss and said with a heavy voice; “Let me… please?”

“I have never… you know…” she managed to say with emotion.

“Me neither Baby,” Cathy breathed as her hand gently removed Laura’s from her needy mound.

“You’ve never been with a woman?” Laura asked incredulously.

“No, this is a first for me. But if you want me to stop, I will.”

“But?” Laura enquired. 

“Then we will never know what it would feel like… being with a woman? And Baby, I want you… desperately.”

Laura lifted her hand and pulled Cathy into a deep and sensual kiss. She felt her panties being moved aside and a soft finger tentatively traced the outline of her labia. It was all she could do to just moan into Cathy’s mouth.

While Cathy kissed her from above she started undressing her, pulling her top up and over her breasts. They briefly interrupted their kiss to tug the garment free and toss it aside. When she looked back, Cathy’s full succulent breasts were a mere few inches from her eyes.

She reached out and cupped both breasts, feeling their weight, softly massaging the two masses. As she lost herself in the wonder of touching breasts other than her own for the first time, Cathy pulled her teddy up.

Suddenly Laura was shy of baring her own breasts. But it was too late. Her shoulders lifted of their own accord and in seconds she was bare above the waist. She was aware of gentle fingers tracing her breasts, testing nipples for firmness caused by the sudden exposure to lower temperature. She closed her eyes as she felt Cathy fuse her mouth to one nipple.

She enjoyed the care with which Cathy caressed her breasts, the gentle suction that made her want to explode in ecstasy. She felt both her breasts being treated equally. She did not want to open her eyes for fear of not being able to grasp the concept that she was left to the mercy of another woman.

Small shocks traversed her body, concentrating on her core. Laura knew she was wet. No, she was drenched and wanted only one thing; to have Cathy kiss her ‘down there’ and make her cum.

She did not have long to wait as Cathy navigated the distance toward her loins. She lifted her butt for Cathy to remove her panties. As she opened her eyes, she saw Cathy sniff her panties briefly before extending her tongue and licking the residue on its gusset. Laura shuddered at what she saw.

Cathy tossed the small garment aside and with a glint in her eyes she looked at Laura’s pussy. She gently touched the small patch of hair and looked up. Her eyes travelled all over Laura’s body for what seemed like long minutes.

Her eyes met Laura’s and she started speaking; “I always admired you from afar. Your body, everything about you. So many things about you made me hunger for a situation like this,” she uttered softly as her fingers searched the full extent of Laura’s womanhood.

As her finger found the drenched opening to Laura’s pussy, Laura gasped and felt a small tremor rush through her being.

“Baby, you are so wet… may I?” Cathy asked softly.

Laura had no voice she could trust to speak end merely nodded at Cathy. Cathy lowered herself and kissed Laura all over her stomach, hips and inner legs. Laura wondered what her reaction would be once she felt her lover's mouth close over her pussy.

She feared her own reaction as she realised the winding path of Cathy’s mouth was moving ever closer to her melting core.

Then she felt it. Softly, gently, testing, tasting. Her labia were being parted, her clit was exposed. Laura was overheating like never before. She felt like no man had ever made her feel. Not that there had been an abundance of candidates. She felt safe, appreciated, loved, fully aroused.

The moment she felt Cathy’s tongue enter her pussy she arched her back. It was already there and she did the unnecessary thing of voicing her progress.

“Cath, I am going to cum…” Cathy inserted a finger and moved her mouth to Laura’s nubbin. Before fusing her mouth, she briefly looked at Laura, “then cum for me, Baby?”

As she felt the suction on her sensitive clit, Laura exploded in an orgasm that was short of making her black out and lose consciousness. Her back arched uncontrollably and she felt herself burn in her own release. From somewhere, she heard somebody groan.

When she regained her senses, her legs were splayed and Cathy was on top of her in a typical missionary position. She directed her mouth upward and tasted herself on the lips and tongue of her lover.

Cathy broke the kiss only to say, “You taste wonderful down there,” then resumed kissing Laura.

As they kissed, Laura could not help but relish the feeling of their bodies against each other. Feeling the nipples indenting her own breasts, the slight film of perspiration gluing hem together, the soft sweet aroma of another woman.

As Laura let her hands roam Cathy’s body, she encountered her panties still around her hips. She shoved her hands inside and cupped, rubbed and massaged Cathy’s butt cheeks. A sudden move on Laura’s side had Cathy trapped below her. Cathy was speechless in surprise. Laura lowered her mouth and kissed her.

Soon Laura was delightfully helping her to the abundance of Cathy’s breasts. Cathy moaned and in turn, her hands roamed the body above her. Perhaps she knew she was next to be eaten to an orgasm.

It did not take long for Cathy’s panties to fly over Laura’s shoulder. Laura did not ask permission to indulge. As her lips navigated over the glowing body below her, she watched the other woman’s face. Each and every emotion was captured by her eyes. Even as she flicked her tongue over Cathy’s clit, she felt powerful in having so much control over her body. She comprehended the feeling behind each reaction to her actions and ministrations of Cathy’s body.

As she reached Cathy’s core she delighted herself in the taste. As she lifted her eyes, it met Cathy’s.

“You taste so much better than your mouth down here.”

Cathy giggled at the deduction and gasped as Laura let herself get lost in the juices covering he contours of her lover.

It was not difficult to push Cathy over the edge in a tremendous orgasm. She simply had to do what she wanted anybody to do to her own pussy. She went one up on Cathy and pushed her legs over her hips, laying open her pussy in all its wet glory. Kissing and licking all over, Cathy moaned her pleasure to the room and all who could witness.

Laura kept her on a plain of arousal for a long time before inserting her stiff tongue inside Cathy’s core. Cathy was defenceless to the effects and exploded over Laura’s face and breasts in a shower of hot woman cum.

Three more orgasms later, Laura let her down and crawled up into Cathy’s waiting arms.

For long into the night the two women enjoyed each other’s bodies, bringing each other to orgasms of various degrees of intensity in various ways. They experienced “Sixty-Nine’ and other ways of getting to the parts of each other’s bodies to stimulate each other. Once both were sated in their needs and curiosities, they fell asleep in each other’s arms; deadbeat but content.

Neither of them, having each other to explore and enjoy had a need for a man to be there to afford them the pleasures they sought.

A change was brought about in Laura’s life. She knew she was never to be the same person again. She had yearned silently for the experience and was afforded it. She woke up a different person. She knew she would never again be haunted by her own uncertain lust for the closeness of a woman. In a lot of ways, Laura was complete.

The person she woke up to with was also different. She could read it in Cathy’s eyes. Waking up together was another experience. They slept close to each other the whole night, woke up and without verbally expressing their respective needs, made love again.

Below the surface, where the emotions of a woman were centred, a new bond was formed. They would be lovers but never exclusive as they both saw the primal need for the male figure in their existence.

Deeper even was the emotional bond of sisterhood they shared.

Published 
Written by Gallo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments