Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Fantasy comes true. Part 1

"A true story of a hot sexual encounter."

55
15 Comments 15
28.6k Views 28.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words
It all started one night with a trip to the local sex shop. Heather wanted me to buy her a new toy to use on herself for when I was away for work. We made the quick trip and looked around when she had finally saw what she wanted. It was nothing special just one of those realistic looking and feeling toys.

On our drive home I could tell how horny she was, and she started rubbing my cock trying to get me hard. We finally got home, walked in the door and she sat me down and said she wanted to talk. She admitted that she watched a porn movie the other night that had two bi guys in it, with another girl and it really turned her on. I was really shocked because she didn’t seem like that type of girl. Heather then began saying how she really wanted to find a dildo to use on me at the sex shop, and that its only fair since she lets me fuck her ass whenever I want.

That night after some drinks, one thing led to another and next thing I knew we were both naked, and she had me bent over. She asked me to suck the dildo like it was a real cock so that she could fuck me with it. I proceeded to suck it just like she does with my cock. She pulled it out of my mouth and slid it deep into my ass, going slow at first and then harder and harder. It felt so amazing and gave me the best orgasm I’ve ever had.

Ever since that moment all I could think about was how amazing it all felt, and really made me curious as to what it would be like to be with Heather and another guy at the same time. It was like Heather had read my mind, because two days later she said she had a surprise for me the upcoming weekend. Thankfully I had the entire weekend off of work, so Friday when I got off work I rushed over to her house. She opened the door saying that my surprise will come when I least expect it.

To try and keep my mind off whatever the surprise may be I cleaned up from work and started cooking dinner. She was sitting on the couch with a drink watching TV, nothing out of the normal. We ate dinner had some drinks, and the door bell rings. Heather got up to answer it. It was another guy. Heather must of known him because they hugged and asked how they had been. She invited him and introduced us. John was his name, and he was a old friend of heathers from college, that was in town for work. After many drinks and all of talking Heather excused herself. John and me started talking about work and the weather just small talk. Next thing I know Heather comes walking into the room wearing the sexiest lingerie I have ever seen.

It was black and hot pink, with a push up bra making her double D tits look way bigger, over that was a see through tank top, with a hot thong on.

PaulaaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulaaC

She sat down looking both of us in the eyes and said that she wanted both of us to fuck her and each other. I was so nervous, but I could tell John was excited by the idea, because his cock started to get hard under his tight jeans. Heather quickly got on her knees and pulled his dick out. I gasped thinking to myself seeing how big it was. It had to be at least 10 inches long and really thick.

Heather sucked on his cock nice and slow, deep throating it and all. While watching this I started thinking about how delicious it looked, those thoughts got my hard almost instantly. Before I knew it Heather was taking off my pants to sucking my hard cock. It felt so amazing just as it always does. Heather then stopped. She looked up at me and told John to get on his knees and start sucking me. He did so with no hesitation, as I sat back it felt so amazing, I could tell he had done this before. He was a pro, and it almost felt better then when Heather would suck my cock.

While John was taking my hard cock deep in his mouth Heather started sucking on my balls, and rimming my ass hole. The feeling was unreal and before I knew it I shot my huge load all down Johns throat.

Heather stopped, and said, "Ok now it’s your turn to suck on John." I was so nervous but Heather made me feel comfortable as I held his hard cock in my hand. I slowly started licking it, moving my tongue around his head before shoving the whole thing in my mouth. It was so warm and smooth and got my hard instantly. It was so much fun sucking his hard cock, I could not believe how much I enjoyed it. As I continued to suck his cock I could taste bits of pre-cum and it was so good. It caused me to work harder to get him to shoot in my mouth. Not too much longer he started moaning louder and louder and finally a huge rush of warm gooey cum shot out of his cock into my mouth. I swallowed all of it, thinking about how good it was.

I was so focused on sucking his cock I didn’t even realize that he was eating heather out at the same time, and had gotten her off multiple times while doing so. We all sat back looked at each other and smiled. Just by the looks on Heather and John’s faces you could tell they wanted more. I was still hard and so horny and could not wait to fuck heather tight wet pussy. That’s when Heather got up, grabbed our hands, and pulled us into the bedroom.

To be continued:

Published 
Written by tbar0212
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments