Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her, Him Me...Part One

"Threesome, blowjobs, rimming, muff diving, penetrative, anal fun :)"

16
4 Comments 4
25.8k Views 25.8k
985 words 985 words

 

Me, Nicki and her boyfriend Jack, had just got back to Nicki's after being a friends party. We sat in her room had a smoke and drunk some more. It was one of those really humid, sweaty nights and encouraged by the vast amounts of alcohol we had consumed, Jack took his top off. He was tall and toned with shaggy fair hair and dark eyes. He insisted we followed his lead, and so we did.

We were all very horny and Jack suggested we play around, so we started to play our own version of Truth or Dare. It started out with me kissing Nicki, which wasn't hard as I'd always thought she was really hot. She had long dark wavy hair, tanned soft skin and a pair of tits that'd turn Dale Winton straight! I leant over to kiss her, we both shut eyes as I pushed my tongue through her pink lips. She wrapped her arms around me, one hand on my neck the other on my lower back. She pulled me on top of her. My chest met hers. I felt her silky bra rub against my skin. I felt myself getting hard so i pulled away. I could see in her eyes she wanted more.

Next Jack had to kiss me, we were all open minded so it didn't phase us. I knew i' d enjoy it! He leant over me and quite forcefully broke through my lips with his tongue, which passionately massaged mine. I opened an eye to see Nicki who was watching intently. She had one had in her jeans touching  herself. She noticed that I had seen her and momentarily looked embarrassed. I broke away from Jack and gestured for her to join and we shared a three way kiss.

I ran my hand over Jacks crotch to see if he was aroused which he was - big time! And so parted the three-way and let them kiss while I unbuttoned his flies. He pulled away from Nic and brought his jeans down. He was wearing tight boxer shorts which had a small pre-cum stain on them. Nicki kneeled one leg either side of his and began nibbling his neck and straddling him.

I undid her bra, and groped her breasts from behind, tweaking her nipples. She moved off Jack and on to me, pushing me down next to Jack. She removed her jeans as me and Jack kissed some more. I pulled my jeans down. Jack started to rub his hands over my sweaty torso whilst nibbling my neck. Nicki on the other side doing the same as I felt her delicious bum.

Then Jack took my place in the middle and me and Nic in turn licked his whole body from neck to toes. She pulled down his underwear with her teeth revealing his huge pulsating cock. I was first to go down on him, taking a subtle sniff of his manhood before I did, the smell drove me insane.

MilfVenasa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfVenasa

I opened my mouth and steered him in, I licked around the head before going all the way down, the smooth skin felt like heaven in my mouth. I came up and let Nicki have a go as I licked his salty balls I sucked and nibbled his sack and massaged his thigh. I could feel him quiver with pleasure. I then took my shorts off and Nicki did the same. Jack turned on his side to kiss Nicki and touch her wet cunt.

 I rolled him over so he was on his front and dived my face into his arse. I licked all round his hole and from each end of his crack savouring the taste. I spread his cheeks and plunged my tongue in as far as it could get, I heard him groan and licked as hard as I could. Nicki was touching herself and whimpering softly with excitement so I kissed her I could tell she liked the taste left on my tongue by his arse. Not before long her face was buried in his bum and I was in hers. Fondling her nipples as I eat her arse.

I got off and watched my salvia glisten in her behind, and pushed my fore finger inside her muff she moaned so I entered another, and then another. She pulled her face out and turned towards me. She kissed me and wrapped her hands around my manhood and drove me into her. She was sitting on top of me rocking back and forth as Jack played with my balls and stroked his hard dick.

 I pushed her on her back and pulled her legs apart so  I could get deeper as I pumped away Jack began to eat my arse and tickle my sack. Then he entered me. As his head pushed it's way into me I groaned and went deeper into Nicki. Sweat was dripping off all of us. I groaned with this double pleasure.

I came out of Nicki as I thought I was going to cum, Jack pulled his cock out of my arse. I sucked it as Nicki sucked mine. Jack said he was going to cum so I jerked him until his juices spilled all over me. I licked up what I could and swirled it around my mouth whilst he massaged the rest all over my torso.

I kissed Nicki again pouring the hot cum from my mouth to hers she gargled it down like a cum hungry bitch and she wanted more so I dipped my rod in her deep until she gripped my forearms. I pulled out and Jack licked my balls and fingered me as I released my cum over the pair of them. We were all dripping with sweat and cum and shaking with pleasure. We didn't wash and just went to sleep in utter dirty bliss.

And in the morning....

 

Published 
Written by cmyeahh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments