Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Horny Neighbours

"Opposite of our house is living another friendly couple, called David and Stephanie..."

20
4 Comments 4
23.9k Views 23.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Hey guys, I'm totally inspired by the hot stories I've read here. I'm from Germany, so I'm not a native speaker but I will try to deliver a nice story for you guys and girls.

My name is Jacob, I'm 28 years old and I just moved to Berlin with my girlfriend Jessica. We decided to rent a flat in the fourth floor of a nice old house in "Prenzlauer Berg" a really nice quarter with a lot of young people who are either students or are already working.

Opposite of our house lives another friendly couple, called David and Stephanie who we see occasionally when we come home from work always with a nice greeting.

Before I forget it, I want to describe Jess and me so that you get a better view how we look like. I'm around 6'0 feet tall, and quite good in shape, although there could be a little bit more of muscles. I'm kind of the Jude Law type of guy with short brown hair and I'm always dressed very well. My girlfriend Jess is 26 has quite the same height as me, she's quite skinny but with nice hips, very long sexy legs, a small firm butt, small tits, a Gwyneth Paltrow like face and long brown hair which are tied together in a pony tail.

Last week was one of the hottest weeks I've experienced for a long time in Germany even in the evening. So after an evening of watching the Olympic games, Jess and me went to bed. But it was one of the nights were you can't find any sleep no matter how hard you try. After two hours of lying awake I went to the fridge to get myself a glass of milk. Refreshed by the cold milk I walked over to our living room, opened the window and watched out what was going on in our street.

It was 2:00 am on Wednesday so there was not much going on outside except all of a sudden our neighbours David and Stephanie from the house opposite the street came home and put the light in their sleeping room on. David is a black guy from the United Kingdom, who is not the typical muscle stud, he's more looking like Pharrel Williams and in a very good shape. He has short hair, is always shaved and very good looking. His girlfriend Stephanie is the typical British girl. She's really short (just around 4'11) has long blond hair with a fringe haircut, she's got massive boobs, a nice big bubble butt and massive thunder thighs. She often wears skirts with thigh high socks and ballet flats. A girl my cock grows hard for when I even think of her.

Stephanie was starting to undress first and took of her blouse and bra so her great big boobs were revealed. David was staring at her while she continued to take of her clothes. As she also took of her sexy denim mini skirt, it was clear that she was wearing no panties, just pink thigh high socks with two white stripes at the top. As David was watching her you could even see from my window, that there was something growing in his pants. Stephanie was smiling a big smile and started to open his belt. As she ripped down his pants together with his undies the most beautiful and hottest cock I had ever seen was jumping out. It was minimum 8 inches long, really thick and his glans was almost pink. Man, what a cock. I forgot to mention that I'm attracted to cocks even if I haven't tasted one and I'm also working my ass sometimes with Jess dildo and buttplug when she's not around. David's cock was now erected to the fullest and Stephanie started to hungrily suck it and stuck it deep in her throat. It made me really horny so I started stroking my cock while watching the both going on with their play.

After a couple of minutes, I was roughly interrupted when the light in our living room went on. Jess just with her panties on, asked me with a sleepy face, "What the fuck are you doing here in the middle of the night"? She first saw my stiff cock with a lot of precum on it and than looked out the window seeing what our neighbours were doing. She started to giggle, "Wow, he's well hung"! I replied: "Yeah and look a her massive thighs and boobs". She smiled and now we both watched our neigbours continuing. David's cock was now dripping with saliva and Stephanie was also totally wet as she was rubbing her clit the whole time she was sucking David's cock. David lifted her up and let her slide down on his giant dick. Stephanie was yelling of joy and was moving her bubble butt around his cock while wrapping both arms around his back. I continued stroking my cock and had not noticed that Jess was away for a minute. I realized that she was back when something slippy entered my ass. It was the buttplug with a lot of lubricant on it and Jess stuffed it up my ass with a big smile saying, "I know you like that, guess why it's always in the wrong place when I'm searching for it". The buttplug made me even more horny and Jess started to give me a nice handjob, still having lubricant on her hands.

Meanwhile David was fucking Stephanie doggystyle in her cunt and she was screaming:, "Yeah go on, I'll come in a second, fuck me hard". After only 30 seconds they both came together with a loud scream and David pushed all his cum inside Stephanie's warm cunt.

Exhausted but happy Stephanie was looking up from her doggy position out her window and in that moment she saw Jess stroking my cock and rubbing her clit while watching her and David. She started to giggle and made David aware of the situation that two horny neighbours were watching the whole time. He also smiled and both of them waved us to come over. Jess and I were looking at each other, jumped in our trousers and shirts and ran downstairs already fucking horny from our foreplay and from watching our sexy neigbours having sex....

We crossed the street and climbed the stairs up to the apartment where the door was already open. With a little knock we entered the apartment and little Stephanie (now dressed with jogging trousers and a hoodie) welcomed us with two glasses of sparkling champagne in her hands saying, "Hey we wanted to invite you for so long but never thought that it would be that way" and giggled. Jess and I were also laughing and appreciated the warm welcome. I almost drank the champagne like water as I was a little bit nervous but Stephanie was a great hostess and refilled my glass as soon as it was empty. We now entered their sleeping room that was also the living room as it was really huge with a big bed a giant flatscreen and nice big sofa opposite the bed.

We said hello to David who was also dressed in jogging suit and chatted a little bit about the quarter, the Berlin nightlife and the music scene. David and I were sitting and lying on the bed while Stephanie and Jess were sitting on the sofa.

MizukiMiko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MizukiMiko

So how it's often like, the girls were soon talking about girly stuff and we both guys were talking bout football and music. Jess was already a little bit drunk and that made her even more horny. As they were talking about beauty things and stuff like that Jess told Stephanie about this Brazilian waxing studio,

"The waxing is so good they get even the smallest hair off on places you would not imagine you can get them off." So Stephanie asked, "What places do you mean exactly?" That was exactly the question Jess needed to fulfill her plan She removed her jogging panties and showed Stephanie her blank waxed camel toe cunt. "Wow", Stephanie said, "there's not a single hair and your cunt looks so nice that definitely has to be eaten out!!!" Jess giggled loud and nodded with her head directing Stephanie to start with what she proposed in that second. Stephanie did not hesitate and started to enter Jess cunt with her tongue. Jess was also undressing her hoodie and started to massage her tiny breasts while she was eaten out by this short sexy British girl.

David and I didn't recognize what was going on until Jess was moaning loud. David whispered to me, "Now that's the best thing ever, live lesbian porn" and also removed his jogging suit and now I could see his wonderful cock quite close. It was even more beautiful than from the window view. I stood up to get rid of my pants and was turning my back to David. All of sudden I heard him yell: " Fuck Dude, what's this buttplug doing inside your ass". I was slightly embarrassed that I forgot to put it out as we went over to their apartment. My second thought was, ok he will throw me out because he thinks I'm bi-guy. But David smiled a big smile and told me, "Don't tell me you're into cocks, that would be fucking awesome! I'm eager to have a bi-experience for a long time." I smiled a big smile too and said, "that's what I'm eager for too and you have a wonderful cock that I would like to suck dry."

Man I waited so long for a moment like this so I crawled up on the bed and first started to lick up and down his limp dick. In about 20 seconds David's cock was gaining it's full size so I focused to suck his glans and circled around it with my tongue. As I sucked David's fine cock, I heard Jess having her first orgasm. Her body was shivering as Stephanie finished her tongue play. Now the girls came over to us and sat on the bed watching exactly what we were doing. After several minutes of sucking David's warm and slippy cock I was so horny that I stopped sucking and turned my shaved butt to David and on that moment he absolutely knew what he had to do. He slowly pulled the buttplug out of my ass and gazed at my big gaping asshole with a big smile.

Stephanie was the perfect assistant to her boyfriend and did put a lot of lubricant on the giant already slippy hot black cock. David came closer and I already felt the heat of his cock close to my ass. Than he slowly entered my gaping asshole and it was one of the best feelings I ever had while he was stuffing is hot cock deeper and deeper in my anus. It felt so soft and warm, so much better than a dildo and I so enjoyed it being fucked by this beautiful cock doggystyle.

The only one in the room that was not satisfied yet was Stephanie, so she went in front of the bed and did a little strip for me showing her giant bubble butt and thunder thighs. She than came over to me also undressed her hoodie and put her massive natural boobs exactly in front of my face while getting fucked now even more roughly by her boyfriend. I started to lick her nipples that were getting stiff all in a second. I knew that this would make her horny. She moaned then turned around and pushed her big bubble butt directly in my face and I started to lick and suck both her ass and pussy. Even more turned on by seeing his girlfriend being satisfied David said, "I'm going to cum in your tiny white ass." I stopped licking for a second and pushed him further by moaning,"oh yeah, shoot a big cumload inside me!" And that was exactly happening a few seconds later. David was screaming and a big amount of cum was shot inside my ass. I felt the warmth of it, the twitching of his cock and I heard David moaning a couple of times. Than he pulled out his still big throbbing cock and so much cum was running out of my ass.

Now I was so horny and the awesome body of that short curvy British girl turned me so on that I pushed my hard cock in her wet licked cunt. She yelled of joy and I started to fuck her doggystyle. After a couple of minutes she turned around pushed me on the bed and was now standing over me. She than slowly started to get down, aiming exactly with her dripping wet cunt at my stiff cock. She looked so hot with these massive thighs and the sexy thigh high socks. She than entered my cock and wrapped her small wet and hot pussy around. Oh my god, this felt so good. She started riding me and after some minutes it was clear why she had chosen this position. She had a couple of orgasms straight away when I was just in the middle of going to cum.

What did turn me on in that moment the most beside this brilliant riding, was Jess and David who were now with us on the bed. After she had sucked his cock big again David entered my girlfriend's ass with his monster cock and she sat on him riding it deep inside her firm tiny ass. David and I looked at each other smiling with our two hot girls riding us in the bed. Jess was rubbing her clit while assfucking the big black cock and screamed out loud after she had a huge orgasm. David and I were about to finish soon. So we pulled out our cocks and stood above our girls who were eager to get plastered with cum. They both yelled with horny voices, "Oooh yeah, cum on our faces," and both started to suck our cocks like nuts after this. I pulled my cock out of Stephanie's mouth as I came and splashed a huge amount of cum all over her face and giant boobs. Almost at the same moment a big swoosh of cream came out of David's hot cook straight into my girlfriend's mouth and face.

Both girls went kissing each other after it, giggling, "Hey, well that's my boyfriend's cream, "and we were all laughing.

Jess and I than said goodbye to our new best neighbours and crossed the street to our apartment. I said to Jess: "Well we both got assfucked by a huge black cock that was a really hot first time wasn't it"? Jess replied and smiled "maybe for you it was the first time!"

Published 
Written by horstferdinand
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments