Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Babysitter part1

"Some action with our babysitter"

50
12 Comments 12
68.0k Views 68.0k
859 words 859 words
Famous Story
I was in desperate need of a night out so I asked my husband if we could get a babysitter for the boys and go to dinner. He happily agreed and called the neighbors to see if their daughter, Susie, was available. Thankfully she was so we set it up for Saturday night.

Saturday came around and I was more than ready to go out and look sexy for my hubby. I chose a short black fitted dress that hugged my hips and was low in the front to show off my C cup tits. I threw on some 4in black heels and let my shoulder length blonde hair fall straight. I looked hot and I was ready to get some action later. I heard my husband talking to Susie downstairs so I headed down to give her the run down on the kids. I hadn't seen Susie lately so when I came into the family room I was taken a little off guard. Susie had filled out quite nicely. She had just turned 18 and was tall and thin. She had long blonde hair and huge DD boobs. She was dressed in a denim mini and pink t-shirt that showed off her awesome figure. After we talked to her about the kids we headed off to dinner.

Dinner was fabulous of course. We went to a great steak house and drank some delicious wine with our meal. I was definitely in the mood to have sex tonight so I told him we should head home. In the car he started massaging my thigh and it was really turning me on. His hand crept up my dress and found my steaming pussy. He slipped a finger into my slick folds and was giving my clit a little tease. I was getting so wet and so hot just from his fingers. He continued stroking my wet pussy all the way home and by that time I was ready to explode.

We pulled into the garage and he slid his fingers out and put them up to my lips. I sucked all my juices off his fingers and was ready to go inside so he could make me cum. I adjusted my dress and we headed inside. We could tell the kids were asleep because the house was relatively quiet. My husband headed upstairs and I walked into the family room and stopped in my tracks. There was Susie on the couch, completely naked and fingering her pussy. It was a delicious site to see. Her huge round tits looked so suckable and firm. My eyes wandered down to her glistening bald pussy that she was so vigorously rubbing.

ClaraReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraReed

I could feel my own pussy tingling with desire.

Suddenly she saw me standing there and started to cover up. She looked shocked and embarrassed. I went to the couch and told her not to worry, I was enjoying the show. She smiled and asked if she should continue. I leaned down to her and kissed her perfect rosy lips and told her that I would be happy to help her.

I began to caress her gorgeous breasts and tweak her little nipples. She let out a small gasp as I sucked one of her hard nipples into my mouth. I suckled her right tit, rolling my tongue all over her little nipple, biting her flesh. I switched to the left one and gave it the same attention. Her hands were wrapped in my hair, holding me to her breasts as she was moaning with pleasure. I took my hand and started stroking her thigh.

My fingers brushed her mound and she let out a squeal. I slipped a finger into her pussy and it was drenched in her juices. She was so tight and so wet, I was dying to taste her. She smelled like sex and her fruity body spray. She was like a ripe peach just begging to be eaten. I kissed her body down to her pussy and flicked my tongue over her clit. Her hips jerked and she gave another squeal. I spread her yummy pussy wide open and started licking the entire length. She was pulling me into her so I wouldn't stop. I thrust my tongue into her folds and licked her juices like a hungry kitty. I sucked her clit and and nibbled on her pussy lips. She tasted so sweet and so delicious. She was moaning more now and I could tell she was close to cumming.

I kept sucking and rubbing her clit and tongue fucking her juicy folds. I could feel her pussy walls start to contract and she was gripping my head. I rubbed her clit vigorously and her cum flooded into my mouth. I finished sucking up all her juices and looked up to see her smiling at me. She said she would love to taste my pussy. I thought that sounded amazing but I had a great idea. I grabbed her hand and headed upstairs to my room. I decided that sharing her with my husband would be an even better way to end the night.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by PUSSYSAURUS120
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments