Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot 'Lanta

"One person's cold feet leads to a threesome in pleasure."

42
26 Comments 26
15.2k Views 15.2k
8.9k words 8.9k words
My business trips to Atlanta were always enjoyable. Having lived there previously, I knew the nice places in midtown and Buckhead to just sit back and relax. Sometimes, my schedule would work out where I would meet up with Henri and Joan, or sometimes just one of them. They were both hot in bed. This trip I was on my own, as our calendars did not match up even though I was going to be there for a whole week. A long day at the office meant I needed time at the hotel bar for dinner and a few drinks. I walked through the lobby directly to the elevators and headed up to my room to drop off my briefcase. In no time I was back down the elevator heading to the bar.

The bar was already very crowded during the week with business travelers and weekends were extremely busy with tourists. The downtown five-star hotel’s elegance was an attraction to most who stay in Atlanta. I looked around for a place at the bar but found no empty seats, but did find an empty booth in the alcove where there were booths and tables. I made my way to the corner and slid in.

The cocktail waitress was there to take my order quicker than I thought would happen. I was in need of a Scotch, so, “Scotch over ice, please,” I chimed as she smiled back and quickly moved out into the sea of people.

The booths on both sides of me were occupied. There were two young couples, apparently there for Happy Hour after work to my left, and a sharp couple speaking with and enjoying drinks and appetizers with a guy to my right. The acoustics were very different than I would have expected because although I couldn’t hear a word from the discussions with the couples to my left over the crowd noise, I could hear pretty much most of the conversation with three to my right.

There was plenty of laughter and small talk. I was interrupted listening to the conversation when the cocktail waitress brought my drink. I asked her to start my tab. She smiled and winked and sauntered off in her tight short-shorts with her very tight blouse opened half way down showing off her ample breasts, and nice hose-clad legs starting from her black high heels. She was cute.

I keyed back in on the conversation to learn that the couple was military, him being Navy, she was his wife, and the guy was some sort of acquaintance, at least, that was what I thought at first. I really didn’t see them as I made my way to the booth but they had my attention.

A few sips into my Scotch while watching the crowd, the conversation got to be very interesting. The wife commented on how much they had enjoyed their three-way chats on an adult website, especially seeing that the husband had been deployed for several months and they were now on their way to their new duty station at Great Lakes. Now I knew how they had met.

Their conversations led to them talking about each other’s fantasies they had discussed on-line and whether or not that they would truly show up at their rendezvous in Atlanta. Again, I have no idea why the acoustics were so good, but the conversation was definitely starting down the lines of erotica. I knew they had no idea I could hear them or they wouldn’t have been talking so nonchalantly.

The wife made a comment; “We really want to bring someone else into our bed so that we can live out our fantasies, just like we chatted about.”

The male responded, “I am very comfortable with you both.”

The wife quickly responded, “We’ve really wanted to spice up our sex life. Sex has been so-so lately, even after him being gone for six months. Don’t get me wrong, his cock is awesome but we are in a rut. Oh, my baby, this is making me so wet.”

The husband chimed in, “That is the intent, baby. We’ve both wanted to add some spice back into our sex life and the idea of the two of us sharing Eva here, especially a DP, is so hot.”

I now knew her name.

The waitress returned to check on their booth. They ordered another round. She then moved to me and I decided I needed another Scotch. When she strutted away, I again concentrated on the erotic conversation again going on next to me.

The wife, Eva, sighed as if the drinks and alcohol seemed to be taking effect and letting her do away with her inhibitions. “So Don, like we chatted, I really want to see you and Sean suck each other’s cocks. I can’t wait to see it live after your chat sessions. Watching the two of you will have me so wet, I will easily take both of your cocks at the same time. I can’t believe I’m this wet!”

Now I knew the husband’s name and the guy that they were with.

Sean added, “This will be a first for me. I have to tell you, I am glad to see we are interested in going forward. Eva and I have talked about it a lot during sex and when we do, she gets quite wild. Right now, I’m hard thinking about it.”

Don remained quiet. I was wondering what he was going to say. At that point, the waitress returned with their drinks and mine, interrupting the conversation.

“Guys, you are going to have to excuse me for a minute. I have to go to the Little Girls Room and I’ll be right back,” Eva noted.

She slid out of the booth, her red high heels and black seamed hose-clad legs appeared first as she swung them out. As she slid to the end of the booth, her black skirt slid up her thighs exposing the tops of her hose and the light brown of her exposed tanned thighs. Sliding out further, I got a better view as she swung her legs to move herself out of the booth. Standing up, her back to me, her ass was encased erotically in the skirt. She had on a red blouse and her brown hair with blonde highlights fell down past her shoulders. She reached in for her red purse before telling both Don and Sean to continue to converse while she went to the Little Girls Room.

I watched her strut through the crowd towards the Ladies Room, watching her the whole way until she disappeared amongst the sea of bodies.

“Oh wow, Sean, she’s one hot lady,” Don commented. He must have been watching her walk toward the Ladies Room as well.

“Yes, she is,” Responded Sean. “Meeting here was a good thing. We've had a chance to have a bite to eat, a few drinks to loosen up, and I know Eva and I are both looking forward to sharing you tonight. I really did enjoy our chats online. I came a load every time.”

Several people moved around our area and it became a little difficult to hear the conversation at their table. I sipped my drink watching for Eva’s return. After nearly completing my second drink, I caught a glimpse of Eva making her way back to the table. She was very cute, now that I could see the rest of her. She was about five foot four inches tall and the heels made her much taller. Her breasts were coming out of the top of a black lace bra that was barely concealed by her red blouse seeing that the buttons were opened nearly half way down. Now I could tell her skin was a dark tan, that of a Latina. Her lips were ruby red from the lipstick and her eyes were something to behold. As she approached their booth, she happened to glance over at my booth before sliding in. We caught momentary eye contact and I noticed a wonderful smile as she began to slide into the booth.

“Sorry boys,” She quipped. The Little Girls Room was a little crowded and it took longer than I’d liked. So, how are you two getting along?”

Sean responded, “Baby, we’ve been having a great chat. Now it’s my turn to use the bathroom. I’ll be right back.”

Eva slid back out, nearly the same way she had earlier. I got another look at those legs and that great body. As she slipped out, Sean followed. Eva looked around the room and turned back at me again and smiled as we again made eye contact. I had a great view of her breasts and could see that her nipples were hard, projecting through the material of the blouse and her black lace bra.

When Sean slid out, he was dressed in tan slacks, loafers, a black polo shirt and looked like he was about six foot tall, broad shouldered with a nice waist, and short brown hair. He had a fair complexion and a smooth look. As he stood up, he glanced over at me. I was glad I wasn’t looking at his wife’s legs, ass, or breasts at that moment. Our eye contact generated a smile from both of us as well. Looking at me, he told them he’d be right back. He adjusted himself, inadvertently letting me see that he had a possible nice package before he turned and walked toward the Men’s Room.

Eva began to slide back into the booth and said, “I can’t wait to watch the two of you and those magnificent cocks. I had to make myself cum in the stall. My clit was throbbing.”

Eva and Don continued the conversation, more about what he wanted to do to her than what he was going to do with Sean to make her hotter. The waitress came back by again and I held up my glass indicating I was ready for another. When she turned to ask Eva and Don if they were ready for another, Eva commented yes and Don waved her off.

Again, I watched those around us and nobody paid any attention to them in the booth. It was my show and I was enjoying it. My cock was throbbing. The waitress came back quicker than the last trips and arrived just as Sean returned. As Sean sat down, Don noted that it was his turn to go to the bathroom and he’d be right back.

Don slid out of the booth, black slacks, black shirt, about my height of five-foot-nine inches tall with black hair. The waitress blocked my view of his face but his body looked fairly well from what I could see. The waitress asked Sean if he’d like another round and he replied yes. As the cocktail waitress moved, I was taking a sip of my drink and noticed that Don didn’t head toward the Men's Room but toward the exit.

I listened to the two of them talking. “Oh God Sean, are you ready for this? I can’t wait to watch you suck his cock.”

Sean responded, “Baby, I’ll let him fuck me in the ass too, I’m so hot! Feel my cock.”

Eva must have reached over and placed her hand on her husband’s cock because her response was an indicator that he was rock hard. “Oh baby, you are so hard. Just thinking of having cock has you that hard?”

“No sweetheart, it is just one part. Sharing you and doing things that make you cum is what makes me so hot. I love you, dear. I’m glad we are doing this together.”

“My pussy is so wet and I keep rubbing my clit and I’ve come twice more while you were away, thinking of you going down on him.”

They drank their drinks and must have motioned for the cocktail waitress again as she sauntered up, heels clicking on the tiles. “Another round?” She asked.

“Please,” Eva responded.

The cocktail waitress turned to me and I shook my head in a no and mouthed the words, “not yet,” and smiled as she walked away.

“Its been a while baby. Do you think he’s okay? Do you think you should check on him?”

Sean began to slide out of the booth and told Eva, “I’ll be right back.”

I watched as Sean walked slowly toward the bar, making his way through the sea of people before stopping to look around the room. I decided I needed to go to the Men’s Room myself and moved to slide out of the booth. As I passed Eva, I looked back as she was taking another sip of her drink. She was a looker. We smiled again at each other. I made my way toward the Men’s Room door.

When I opened the door, Sean followed me in. I made my way to the urinal and unzipped my slacks and slid my cock out to relieve myself. Sean walked up to the urinal next to me and did the same.

I took the opportunity to comment, “So you know, the guy you were with left when he got up.”

“Damn,” Responded Sean.

“Hey, no big deal.”

I finished as Sean was still in midstream and I slowly zipped my fly and moved toward the sink to wash my hands. We were the only two in the Men’s Room for the moment. I took the opportunity to let him know I had heard most of their conversation from my seat in the booth next to them. As I washed my hands, Sean flushed the urinal and moved around to the sink as he was zipping up his pants.

“So you heard our conversation?”

"Yep, pretty much,” I responded.

He pondered a response as he washed his hands.

He turned to me and smiled, “We were both really looking forward to this evening. We three-way chatted nearly every night for a month leading up to tonight. I just got back three days ago and…” He let the sentence trail off.

He reached for the paper towels and began to dry off his hands. I smiled back, “Sean, if I can call you Sean, I’m Tony. I reached out to shake his hand. Don’t worry about me hearing the conversation. I enjoyed it and was quite envious. You and Eva are a very attractive couple. It’s Don’s loss. To tell you the truth, I definitely wouldn’t have walked out. Seems Don may not have been bi because you and Eva are two I’d like to play with.”

Sean caught my insinuation. “What do you mean Don may not have been bi?”

We were still alone and we may only have a couple of more minutes before someone else walked in, so I responded. “If he was bi, who in their own right mind wouldn’t have you both? From the conversation I overheard, I thought my own cock would explode.”

I reached over and placed my hand on his cock through his pants. He wasn’t hard. But as I rubbed him, he began to thicken quite nicely. “There, see? Who would give up that cock and the opportunity to share your hot wife if he really was bi?”

I moved my hand from his cock to his hand, guiding him to my now throbbing member. “I am interested in you both.”

I released his hand but he didn’t release my cock but after a few seconds. I opened the door and held it open for him just as three guys walked up from two different directions. “I leaned over and said, “Why don’t you and Eva move to my booth when we get back. That way, we know others wouldn’t hear our conversation. Of course, I sat there and it was pretty hot. So, if you’d like to share with others, that could be erotic too.”

I smiled and began making my way back to the booth. I caught the cocktail waitress’s eye and motioned for another drink. As I approached Sean and Eva’s booth, I smiled at Eva and was rewarded with yet another smile before I slid back into my booth.

Sean approached the booths. He looked me straight in the eye and smiled. He placed his hand on the front of his cock letting me see that he was hard. He turned and slid into the booth with Eva.

“Baby. Hate to say it but I think Don only wanted to fuck you.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, it appears he left,” Sean responded.

“Oh baby, I’m so sorry! I was really really hot thinking of the two of you giving me a show. My pussy is so hot.”

“That’s ok. Rather find out about it, now than get to the room and find out that he wasn’t really interested in both of us, just you.”

“So baby, if you are still up for it, I’ll suck your cock and slide my dildo in your ass and fuck you till your cock can’t get hard. We can try this again sometime if you really want to go through with it. I want to try.”

Sean knew I could hear the whole conversation from where I sat. “Well, I do still want to go through with it and I still want to go through with it tonight, if you would still like, that is.”

“Baby,” She responded. “My pussy is so hot, I’m a little tipsy, and I would but what do we do?”

Sean went on to explain, “Well dear, you see, our conversation hasn’t been quite private. As a matter of fact, you know that guy in the booth next to us in the corner here? He has a seat that has let him hear our whole conversation with Don, you, and I since he walked in. I ran into him in the Men’s Room and he told me Don had walked out.”

“What do you mean he could hear our conversation? You mean, everything?”

Sean again responded, “Yes, pretty much. He was in the Men’s Room when I walked in. I took the urinal next to him and he just nonchalantly told me that Don had walked out and about how he more than likely wasn’t bi. He said anyone that wouldn’t take us both to bed when given the opportunity wasn’t only not bi, but crazy not to do so.”

Eva paused a moment before responding, “You mean he has heard this conversation too, right now?”

“I’d say yes. As a matter of fact, when he and I were chatting at the sink, he placed his hand on my cock and felt it grow just to show me he liked what he saw. He then took my hand and placed it on his cock. I didn’t want to let it go.”

“In the Men’s Room? Oh, baby, that is so hot.”

“Baby, he’s nice looking, a little older than us but I would really like to have him with us if you’d still consider it.”

“No wonder he smiled when we made eye contact each time I got up,” Eve noted. “I have to say, he was good looking, I mean, is good looking.”

Sean slid out of the booth and leaned in to speak to me. “Care to join us, Tony? Would love to have your company.”

“As a matter of fact Sean, why don’t you and Eva join me at this booth unless you want to take a chance of someone else sitting here listening in on our conversation.”

“Baby, how about we move over here to Tony’s table and get to know each other.”

He reached over to help Eva slide out of the booth and she turned toward me as I slid out to introduce myself. We locked eyes with a smile and I reached out to shake her hand, “It’s a pleasure to finally get to meet you, Eva.”

“Oh Sean, he even has manners as well as being cute.”

She slid back into the opposite side with Sean sliding back in next to her. When the cocktail waitress arrived with my drink, I asked for her to add their tab to mine. She smiled and two more drinks were ordered for them.

Smiling with her head cocked to the side, “So, Tony, my husband says you checked out his package in the Men’s Room. Did you like what you felt?”

I smiled back and responded, “Yes, as a matter of fact, I did. He 'grew' on me, so to speak.”

We all three chuckled at the response.

“So, could you really hear our discussions? You must think I’m a slut and we are hard up for sex.”

I smiled looking at them both, “No, I don’t think you’re a slut. As a matter of fact, I think the two of you are a very hot couple. Don was an idiot. But, he’s gone and I get to chat with you both. So, do you have more climaxes left in you this evening or have you cum enough?”

She giggled, “I like him, Sean. I do.”

The cocktail waitress arrived with their drinks and we chatted, putting each other further at ease. As we were talking about their fantasies for the evening, another group arrived to sit down at the booth they had vacated.

“Let’s see if we can hear them talk,” I noted.

Sure enough, over the dull roar of a full bar, we could hear the two couples order their drinks. “I state my point,” I responded. The three of us laughed.

“So, Tony,” Eva started. “Seeing that I haven’t had the chance to check out your equipment, how are you in the cock department? I got to see pictures of Don’s. Well, I think I got to see pictures of Don’s.”

“Well, seven inches, cut, I’m shaved, and I love sex with both men and women. How is that?”

Sean responded, “Baby, I felt his cock in the Men’s Room. It is a package that has my attention.”

“Well Tony, my husband is a virgin in the oral and anal exploits of sex with men. At least I think that is the case,” She chided Sean. “But, he has a nice cock, all eight inches of it and its cut and shaved smooth too. You really do enjoy cock?”

“I do, just as much as I love pussy.”

“Oh dear. My pussy is soaked again.”

At that point, she patted Sean on the arm and told him she needed to go to the Ladies Room again. He stood up and let her slide out. She grabbed her purse and took one step toward the direction of the Ladies Room before turning back and leaning in on the booth’s table looking right into my eyes. “I’ll be right back mister. I am going to see you and my husband fuck and suck tonight.”

She watched for my reaction. I smiled back at her and said, “I’m looking forward to it. Every bit. I hope you enjoy the show.”

She stood straight up, smiled, flipped her hair back and responded over the shoulder at both of us, “Be ready to go when I get back, boys.”

We both responded, “We will.”

Sean and I heard the comments of the two couples in their old booth at how sexy the woman in the booth next to them was as she walked toward the Ladies Room.

Sean was smiling. “My, you heard everything.”

I smiled back. “Like I told you, yes, I did.”

Eva was right. She was back quicker this time than the last time she had gone to the Ladies Room. “So boys, are we going?”

She dropped a black thong on the table right in front of Sean and I. “Momma isn’t going to wait long. I want and I want it now.”

She spun around and moved toward the lounge entrance, heading out into the lobby toward the elevator bank. Sean grabbed her thong and tucked it into his pants pocket. I motioned for the cocktail waitress to bring me the tab. I pulled out my wallet and peeled off the bills to cover the tab and plenty extra for a large tip for that cute waitress. I made my way to the elevators.

At the elevators, Sean handed me a room card and told me the room number. They were three floors above me, on the concierge level. “Give us a few to freshen up. Looking forward to seeing you in a few.”

Eva winked. “Yes Tony, I am looking forward to seeing you too.” She raised her skirt to show off her shaved pussy and no panties. What a picture all around me in the mirrored elevator car.

My door opened and I was in my room and stripped in no time. I had my anal douche with me and made sure I was squeaky clean. I stepped into the shower and touched up with the razor as well. I toweled off, brushed my teeth and rinsed for good measure. With a squirt of cologne, Obsession, I checked myself out in the mirror before selecting a pair of slacks, loafers, and a polo shirt. I stopped at the door, made sure I had both my room and their room cards and head up to their room. Thirty minutes should be plenty enough.

I arrived at their room and slid the keycard for access.

SallyyDanger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SallyyDanger

The window curtains were wide open, the moonlight beaming through the suite. Sean was on the bed, a white towel around his waist and a tent where his hard cock raised the terrycloth towel.

He patted the bed and said, “She’ll be right out. Come sit by me on the bed.

I moved toward him and sat down. He leaned in to smell my cologne. The bathroom door opened and Eva turned off the light. Standing in the doorway looking at her two men, she was gorgeous. She had on a long blue satin nightgown, cut up to the hips on both sides showing off her awesome legs. She had on black thigh highs and blue high heels matching the color of her satin gown. The bodice held her breasts in place even though they spilled over the top of the lace, nipples sticking out smartly. Her hair was down, just as in the bar.

As she walked toward the chair against the wall with a view of the bed and open windows looking out at the moonlight night sky of Atlanta, Eva smiled and said, “So boys, time to give Momma the show.”

With that, Sean wasted no time. He stood up and dropped his towel, his magnificent eight inches springing out straight up in front of me. I leaned over and lightly grasped the shaft with my left hand and pulled his ass with the right lining up to suck his throbbing member. When I leaned over to let my tongue slide around the head, Eva groaned, one hand on her breast squeezing the nipple and the other buried between her legs. As I slowly engulfed the throbbing shaft, she moaned louder and sat down into the chair, hiking her gown, spreading her legs wide hanging over each armrest and began to finger herself.

“Oh Sean, that is so hot, baby!”

As I slowly began to bob up and down on his cock, Sean reached down to pull my shirt over my head. I had to let his cock drop from my mouth to complete the process, but I quickly recovered and began to slowly fuck his cock with my tongue, mouth and my fingers wrapped around the shaft, slowly stroking him. After a few minutes, I stood up and let him unbuckle my belt, unhook my slacks, slowly slide down the zipper and let them fall to the ground. Now my cock jutted out before him.

Sean pushed me back onto the bed. I moved to the center and slid over so that Eva would have a good view. At the angle perfect for Eva’s show, I motioned for Sean to join me in a sixty-nine with him on top. Eva could see her husband grab ahold of my member and slowly let his tongue circle the head before he too engulfed my throbbing cock. Eva’s moans indicated another approaching climax and she announced it to us.

“Oh shit, baby, that is so hot! I’m going to cum again.”

Her fingers of one hand were pounding away at her pussy ramming them deep, while the other feverishly rubbed her clit.

For someone’s first time giving head, he took his time slowly, working my cock. As I would slowly suck on his throbbing hardness, he would nearly perform in the same manner. It was almost like giving myself head. We put on a show for Eva. I ran my right hand under Sean’s balls letting my fingers find their way to his ass. Pressing my finger at the little brown rosebud caused him to moan and push back against my finger.

He mumbled, “Yes, please do.”

I slid my fingers into my mouth to wet them with my own saliva and moved back to slowly probe his tight hot ass. Eva coaxing me to finger his ass for her made Sean moan more, sending vibrations through my cock as he worked on me.

Finally, I let one finger slip in, feeling him push back onto my digit. I slowly began to finger fuck his ass. Eva got up from her chair and grabbed a bottle of lube from the dresser. She moved over to us opening the bottle. From my position looking up at her and her looking down, she was mesmerized by our sexual acts. She slowly squirted lube on my fingers and onto Sean’s asshole, allowing me to work the lubricant into his asshole and into his depths. I watched her eyes get bigger as I slipped in a second and then a third finger into his hot box.

“Oh damn, that is so hot,” Eva responded.

She added more lube, closed the bottle and then stood right there, her fingers fucking her pussy to make herself cum yet again in a multiple ripple. Sean let my cock slip from his mouth, turning to see his wife watching intently and told her, “Oh baby, it feels so damn good. Do you want to see him fuck my ass, baby? I want to feel it, I do!”

Eva didn’t miss a stroke jamming three fingers deep into her pussy responded, “Oh Tony, fuck his ass, please let me watch this close-up, please.”

I slid my fingers out of Sean’s ass and slid out from under him. My cock bounced around like a divining rod looking for water. In this case, it was searching for that hot tight box. As I moved around on the bed, I positioned myself behind Sean. He grabbed a pillow to place under his chest squeezing it with his arms with his head down and his ass up. I motioned for Eva to put some lube on my cock.

As she began to squirt some over the head, letting it drip down the sides, I told her, “Don’t be stingy with the lube Eva, lather my cock up and squirt more on his asshole for me.”

She squirted more on his asshole and then added more to my cock. Closing the top of the bottle, she placed it down on the bed and moved to massage my cock with the liberal dousing of lube.

“Oh baby, he’s rock hard,” Eva whispered so sensually.

I positioned myself up behind him as Eva leaned in to get an up-close look. I placed the head of my cock on his puckered rosebud and slowly began to press the head against the sphincter.

“I will go slow. But, remember, you can push back on me as I ease into you. Think of it as if you are having to go, but let me slide in.”

Eva kept giving Sean a play by play account of how my cock was pressing against his asshole and then, as it began to open, she kept telling us how hot it was to see him take my cock.

“Oh baby,” Sean moaned. “It feels so different from our dildos. I can feel his cock pulsing as he’s pressing…oh fuck!!!”

His, “oh fuck,” was when the head of my cock finally broke through the tight ring and I began to ease myself into his hot ass. I slowly let myself slide into him, giving him time to acclimate to having his ass invaded by my throbbing cock.

Eva was transfixed on watching my cock slide into her husband’s ass. “Baby, when you both fuck me, I want his cock in my ass. How does it feel baby?”

“Oh fuck, baby! It hurt at first but right now, I am having feelings in my body I have never felt.”

I finally hit bottom and let him adjust to me before I began to slowly fuck his ass.

Just as I stopped, Eva sighed. “He’s all the way in, baby. Now, fuck his ass and fuck it good!

I slowly began to ease out, right up to the head and then slowly slid back in.

As I slowly fucked his ass, Sean kept mumbling, “Oh fuck, Oh fuck,” over and over. Eva hiked her nightgown up to her waist, put one leg on the bed and kept fingering herself watching intently.

I grabbed ahold of his hips and pulled him onto my cock a little harder with each stroke, my balls slapping against his ass. He was really into it, fucking me back, making his ass milk my cock with each stroke.

Sean moaned out loud, “Oh damn, baby,” as he began to shudder. I kept up each stroke, deep and to the head before finally letting my cock pull out of his ass, leaving him wide open for his wife to see. It was gaping. I motioned for more lube and she handed me the bottle. Before his asshole could close, I poured lube around and in his hot box before sliding my cock back in and deep fucking him again.

Eva noticed cum dripping from her husband’s cock as I fucked him. “Baby, your cock is oozing cum.”

“My God! My God!” Sean kept mumbling as the leakage continued. I finally felt my eruption begin to develop and asked him where they wanted me to cum, on or in his ass. Eva answered as Sean moaned. In it would be.

I began to slam my cock into his ass and as I came, I slammed into him and shot a load that felt like I wouldn’t stop cumming. Between Sean’s moaning and telling Eva how he felt my cum squirting deep in him and her telling him how “fucking hot,” it was to watch, I was in bliss.

As my cock quit pulsing, I pulled out, telling Sean to stay where he was. I slid under him and began to suck his cock, which was throbbing hard even with a pool of cum already having dripped out. Eva watched the cum drain from his ass and down onto his balls as I continued to suck his cock. I even slid down to his smooth balls to lick my cum draining from his ass to have Eva nearly scream how fucking hot that was.

I was determined to get a load from his cock and was finally rewarded with several ropes of cum erupting from his cock as I sucked him deep.

Sean announced his climax and Eva was ever more vocal. “Save me some of that cum!”

When Sean’s cock quit pulsing his load, I let his eight inches of fine meat slip from my mouth and moved to slide out from underneath him. Finally out, he fell forward, ass still in the air. I turned to Eva and opened my mouth for her to see the mouthful of cum I was ready to share with her. She moved to me and greedily began to French kiss me to share her husband’s awesome load. As we kissed, I swallowed the remainder of his cum and looked at Eva before sliding back over to lick the cum still draining from his ass. Eva loved it.

“Oh, baby, that was so fucking hot! I can’t believe it how fucking hot it was to see you two, up close. My own fuck show.”

She climbed up onto the bed with the two of us and nestled in between us both. We lay on our backs as she grabbed ahold of our cocks, one in each hand and would not let go. "Boys, you get a break but I want to watch you wash each other off in the shower before we fuck." 

Sean moaned and grinned, leaning over to kiss his wife, he got to taste some of his own cum. “That is so fucking hot, baby!”

I moved to slide off the bed and make my way to the bathroom. After turning on the light, I saw the large shower, one that could easily hold four or six people, but would do for us two. I leaned in and started the water. It was hot in no time and as I began to soap up, Sean joined me and grabbed the soap. Eva pulled the vanity chair over to have a better view of the shower as her husband began to soap me up.

I reciprocated lathering him up as well, playing particular attention to lathering his cock, balls, and ass. Eva watched and as we slowly began to stroke our cocks for her, both of us began to respond. Sean leaned his head to give me a very sensual kiss as we both slowly stroked each other’s cocks back into hardness.

Eva leaned in as we were lost in our kiss to tell us that she was ready for us to rinse off because she was sure we were getting warmed back up for her. We broke our embrace and shared the shower stream to rinse ourselves off. I playfully grabbed him and turned around to lean over in the shower offering him my ass for his pleasure.

I commented, “After we share Eva, and before I leave tomorrow morning, I want you to fuck my ass here in the shower.” Sean smiled and we both knew that meant yes.

After toweling off, we made our way back into the bedroom to find Eva had removed her nightgown and was lying there spread wide open, with just her hose and heels, on in the middle of the bed with her fingers slowly sliding up and down her open pussy lips. They were puffy, her clit exposed, and her fingers would occasionally dip into her quivering womanhood.

“Sean, please come here and kiss me. Tony, I want you to demonstrate your oral skills on my pussy. Do me as good as you did my husband.”

We both moved to the bed, Sean climbing up first on all fours and leaning in to passionately kiss his wife. I slid in between her legs and ran my hands up the insides of her thighs as I positioned myself to taste her sweet nectar. She reached over to stroke her husband’s cock as my tongue found it’s way, ever so gently, to her swollen, satin-smooth pussy lips. I kissed them both with little nibbles and let my tongue slide up both sides and then playfully flicked across her clit to make her squirm. It was time to settle in and have a delightful pussy snack.

It didn’t take much to have her moaning. As she continued to stroke Sean’s cock with her right hand while deeply kissing him, she had placed her left hand on my head pulling me a little harder against her now gaping pussy, as I began to alternate tongue fucking her and sucking on her clit. I slid two fingers into her and she began fucking my fingers. Knowing that one of the things that Sean and she wanted to do was a DP, I slid a saliva lubed finger into her ass as I finger fucked her pussy and sucked on her clit. I was driving her wild.

She shuddered through two orgasms before demanding someone slide a cock into her pussy. Sean reminded her that in order for her to experience a DP, she would have to pick a cock and sit down cowgirl. Sean was going to enjoy this just as much as her. Sean lay back, placing two pillows behind his head while Eva climbed over him and spread her legs sliding down onto his now rock hard cock.

I grabbed the lube bottle from the floor and liberally applied a great deal to my throbbing cock before moving back up onto the bed. I squirted more onto my hand as I reached under Eva and found her ass as her husband began to slowly fuck her. She was fucking him back in a delightfully slow screw.

My lubed fingers worked their way into her tight hole, first one and then two. She squirmed and moaned, trying to fuck both my fingers and Sean’s cock at the same time before she got into a slow rhythm. I could feel Sean’s magnificent cock sliding slowly into her pussy. I slid the two fingers out, added more lube and slid in three fingers to open her up for my cock.

Eva begged me to enter her ass, “Quit teasing me and let me feel your cock now.”

Sean responded, “Baby, you look so fucking into it. I love you!”

“Oh God, this feels so good.”

I slid my three fingers out and placed the head of my cock at her still opened rosebud. I pressed slowly against her and she began pressing back as a part of her fuck rhythm and all of a sudden, my cockhead slipped into her tight hotness. An “Oh fuck,” and some mumbling followed from Eva.

I slowly slid into her as Sean continued to pump into her. She wasn’t moving but shuddering as I slid in and Sean continued to fuck her. The deeper I went, the more pressure I felt as Sean’s cock slid in and out of her pussy. He was hitting cervix and by the time I was buried to my balls, she let out a whimper and shuddered uncontrollably. Another climax and I hadn’t begun to fuck her ass yet. I slowly began to pull back and begin a slow fuck.

I asked Sean to help me with a rhythm with Eva so that as he was sliding in, I was sliding out allowing Eva to get into the rhythm herself. As we did, she began to take control. Her hips moved to get the best penetration by both of her cocks. I would consider it like the drink, a double penetrating slow and comfortable screw.

The orgasms Eva experienced put her over the edge. At one point, she shook in orgasmic convulsions and squirted several times all over Sean, soaking him and the bed. It was so erotic.

Sean announced he was finally ready to cum and Eva begged him to fill her. I wasn’t far behind as I felt my own orgasm approaching. I felt Sean’s rhythm change, as he began to slam into Eva’s cunt. His cock was giving my own pleasure within her. Eva announced that she could feel Sean delivering his load. That was it for me. After two more long deep thrusts into her ass, I began to cum. I told them just before letting loose and her moans were louder. She impaled herself on me, milking my cock with her ass.

I knew I had to pull out first but my cock refused to quit throbbing. I slid back and the head popped out leaving her asshole agape. I always loved to see cum run out the ass and down the thighs or onto the bed before it closed. There is something so hot about that sight.

Eva moaned as I dropped behind her and gently licked my own cum dripping from her ass. As Sean’s cock slipped out of her pussy, I leaned in to suck their cum off of his cock before paying attention to her pussy. She rolled off him onto her back; her legs spread wide letting me have access to his whole load. It was worth every drop.

Sean lay back looking at the ceiling of the suite and finally broke the silence in the room, “Holy shit!”

I responded, “I sure am glad that Don character left.”

Eva chuckled, “I believe we can say, us too. That was incredible.”

We lay back and chatted for a while as we all three slowly began to recover. Sean got up and fixed all three of us drinks. We were parched. After a few sips, I motioned toward the bathroom and needed to go. I started the shower again after going to the bathroom and waited to see if I would be joined. It took just a few minutes and Sean was opening the door to the hot steamy shower.

“Eva wants us hard again. This time, she wants to watch me fuck you while she rides your tongue.”

“I think I’d like that very much. Just think I might need a little prepping here.”

I handed Sean the soap and asked him to wash my back. As he did, he began to lather up and slowly wash my back, sliding down to my waist. In doing so, he slid up close to let his hardening member tease my ass. He slipped his soapy fingers between my ass cheeks in search of my needing back door opening.

“I warn you,” Sean said. "I have cum twice already. It will be a long fuck before I cum if I take your ass.”

“Hmmm, I bet Eva will love to watch.”

“She will. She wants to take a quick shower and clean up before she joins us.”

I pushed back against his hardness trying to line him up to take his hardening cock. I leaned over with my hands against the wall of the shower, the warm water spraying on us as I spread my legs giving him a better angle to enter me. He pressed against my puckered ring and I took a deep breath as I pushed back to meet his entry. I felt his head slip past my puckered ring slowly as I slid back against his throbbing cock.

Impaled, I took a deep breath and began to fuck his cock. I know I was vocal. Eva let me know it as she entered the bathroom.

“Now boys, I told you not to go overboard. You know I want to watch and I want to take a shower myself. So, show me a few more deep strokes there and off to the bed while I shower. And Sean, you had better not cum until I say so.”

We obliged and as Sean’s pole slid from my ass, I knew I needed more of him.

"Eva dear, depending on how long you take, will depend on whether or not I can go without having him deep in me again. So, don’t take too long.”

Sean slid back out of me with his cock bouncing around in need of a hole to fill. Eva handed us each a towel and we began to towel off as we watched her begin her shower.

“Go on boys, I’ll be there in a few minutes.”

Dried off, we padded our way back to the bed. Sean stopped and grabbed the bottle of lube and began to apply liberal amounts to his throbbing shaft. I crawled up onto the bed and lay on my back, beckoning him to me. He brought the bottle and poured a liberal amount onto my asshole, slipping in two and then three fingers into me before lining up to slip his throbbing shaft back into me.

I heard the shower stop as he lined his cock up to slip back into me. He wasn’t going to wait for Eva. He spread my legs wide open and slid in. I felt him slip into me, making me moan with pleasure. His cock wasn’t as big as Tom’s but was larger than Jerry and Nick’s cocks, sending waves of pleasure through me as he slid in deep. Eva walked in as Sean buried himself to the hilt. She climbed up on the bed to get a good view of her husband’s hard cock as he began to pull out.

“Oh baby, pull it all the way out and show me the head going back in,” Eva cooed.

Sean obliged and I felt his throbbing cock slide out of me leaving me empty, my body being for him to slide back into me.

“Oh baby, that is so fucking hot. Now, slide it back in.”

Sean again obliged and I was rewarded with his hardness sliding back into me. This time, my ass was so lubed and hadn’t tightened back up, allowing him to slip right in. He leaned forward, lifting my legs and spreading them as wide as he could to leverage his weight and achieve the angle to penetrate me to my depths with each plunging motion.

As Sean began to fuck me with slow deep penetrating plunges, Eva slid up and around me to straddle my mouth, facing her husband presenting me with her freshly cleaned pussy. Her lips were full and agape, oozing juices. She slid down onto my mouth to be greeted by my tongue. I wasn’t going to disappoint.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and positioned her for the best angle I could to pleasure her. With her pussy gushing juices, still mixed with cum, I was greeted with that wonderful sweet taste with a little salt mixed in. We all three enjoyed the sensations of hot animalistic sex.

There was no sense of time, just the body shaking sensation of lust. Eva came in three times in waves of gushing juices, covering my face and chest. I tried to drink as much of her as I could at each climax but was unable to drink all of her with each blast.

After her third climax, shaking incredibly, she began to moan out to Sean, “Fuck him! Fuck him harder. Give it to him!”

And fuck me he did. My own cock was flopping around and oozing cum as Sean picked up the pace and began to slam deep into me. Each time he hit bottom, my cock oozed more cum. Sean began to grunt and began to announce his impending climax. This further excited Eva as she squirted a fourth time, nearly collapsing. She slid off of my face with her eyes watching her husband pile-driving my ass.

When Sean began to cum, his fucking became erratic as his body began to twitch and buck. I felt his hot seed erupt deep in me, a feeling that I love to experience. For his third climax of the evening, I felt the powerful jets of cum spurt forth deep into me.

We lay there, Sean buried deep in me basking in the feelings of climax. A pool of cum on my chest and stomach, I had cum somewhere along the line while Sean was filling me up. Eva was checking us both out and broke the silence first. “I have never cum so hard in my life baby!”

“Sweetheart, me neither.”

Sean’s cock was still in me but slowly losing its hardness. As he leaned back, his cock slipped out of my ass. I love a good fucking and Sean did me good. Sean leaned forward and began to lick the cum off of my stomach. He turned to share a kiss with Eva, sharing my load with her.

We lay there and fell asleep. I woke up at six in the morning with Sean and Eva sharing my cock as they each would suck for a few moments and the other would take over. Needless to say, we enjoyed each other for the next two nights before I had to return to Pittsburgh and they began to make their way to their next duty station. I love Atlanta.

Published 
Written by EnjoyBoth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments