Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Dare You

"Jimmy is a gay guy who longs for his best friend. But then, he is smitten by a damsel in distress"

8
4 Comments 4
15.3k Views 15.3k
6.6k words 6.6k words
It was a hot July afternoon in that summer of 1987. I was seventeen years old, and hanging out in rural Tennessee with my best friend, Ryan Conner. My parents thought he was a bad influence on me. He had been suspended from school numerous times for fighting. His dad was a drunk and because of that, he spent most of his time away from home, usually getting in trouble.

On that particular day, he had brought a friend with him. Paul was a year younger than us, and already a juvenile delinquent in his own right. We played a game of basketball, before deciding to take a rest from the sweltering heat.

“So what do we do now?” Ryan asked.

“A little game of truth or dare!” Paul answered.

Ryan and I rolled our eyes.

"What are you?" Ryan said to Paul. "Twelve?"

“Okay,” I said. “Truth or dare?”

“What? I'm supposed to go first?” Paul asked.

“It's your game,” Ryan said.

“Okay, truth,” Paul answered.

“Who do you sexually fantasize about when you jerk off?” I asked.

“Oh come on, man!” Paul answered. “That's gross. I don't jerk off. I don't need to.”

“Truth or dare?” Paul asked me.

“Truth," I said.

“Have you ever had sex with a guy?” he asked me.

Paul's question really hit a nerve with me. No, I hadn't. But I certainly wanted to.

“No,” I said. “Hell no!”

Things started to get a little more out of hand at that point.

Paul pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one up. Then he handed one to Ryan. It was Ryan's turn.

“Jimmy,” he said to me, “truth or dare?”

“Dare,” I said.

“I dare you to take a drag.”

“Come on, you're not serious?”

“You're the one who said dare,” he insisted.

“Okay fine,” I said, indulging him.

"Dude, you guys are gonna get cancer some day," I said to them. "Get that shit away from me."

"Hey," Paul said. "I live and die by my choices."

A short while later, it started to get out of control.

“Truth or dare?” Ryan asked me.

“Dare.”

“I dare you to go into that junkyard across the street and smash a window.”

“Oh come on,” I protested. “My parents will kill me.”

“You have to do it, Jimmy,” Paul said.

I thought about it for a moment. And then the three of us walked over to the junkyard. We climbed the fence and I grabbed a rock and threw it into the windshield of an old car.

Paul and Jimmy noticed an old Harley Davidson that was in pieces under a tarp.

"Come on, you guys!" I shouted. "Let's get the fuck out of here!"

"Fixed up, that would be a pretty bitchin' Harley," Paul said. "I'll have to come back here and make them an offer."

"You don't work," Ryan said. "Your grades suck, and you're a juvenile delinquent."

"Dude, my parents are loaded," Paul said. "They give me whatever I want as long as I stay out of their way."

At that moment, guard dogs started chasing us and I knew I needed to get the fuck out of there. Adrenaline rushed as I hopped back over the fence. The three of us ran for our lives.

“I'm done playing truth or dare,” I said.

At that point, Paul had to get going. It was just me and Ryan.

“I dare you to suck my dick,” Ryan said.

“Dude, I know you're just kidding!” I said.

He laughed.

Later that night, Ryan and I snuck out and met up near the park where the three of us had played earlier. This was a somewhat normal routine. His dad would come home drunk, he'd sneak out and I'd join him. We would usually stay out until the wee hours of the morning when his dad would be passed out and it would be safe for him to return home.

“So were you really kidding about wanting me to suck your dick?” I asked.

“Kinda,” he responded.

“What do you mean kinda?”

“Well, do you want to find out?” he responded.

My face turned red.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick.

“You might not get another chance,” he said.

“I don't know,” I said. “I've never done anything like that before.”

“Neither have I,” he said.

“I don't think so,” I said, though I desperately wanted to.

He started to put his dick back in his pants.

“Wait,” I said, stopping him.

“You really want me to do this?”

“If you want to,” he said. “It's up to you.”

With that I leaned over, put my face in his crotch, and began to suck his cock. I wanted to pinch myself to be sure I wasn't dreaming. This is the one moment I had waited for throughout my entire childhood. I wanted Ryan Conner so bad. And at least for this moment, he was all mine.

I continued to suck his cock until he came. I swallowed every drop of his load.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“I want to get off,” I said. “Will you suck mine?”

He put his dick back in his pants and zipped them up.

“Sorry,” he said, “I don't do that.”

My moment was over. I can't describe how truly amazing it was while it lasted.

For the next three years, I couldn't stop thinking about that night. I became obsessed with him. In fact, so obsessed that I nearly lost him. Our friendship was never the same.

Three years later, he told me that he had found a girlfriend. I told him that I'd be happy for him if he wanted me to. Then he dropped a bombshell when he told me that she was pregnant and he was going to ask her to marry him. I was left speechless. It was then that I knew Ryan was gone. He was truly gone. For the rest of my life, he would be the guy I compared all of my boyfriends to. Nobody would ever be able to live up to him.

After high school, Ryan and I lost contact completely. I went on to come out of the closet and move to the west coast. He went on to join the military, get married, and raise his children with his wife. We went on to two very different worlds.

Now it's been twenty-four years since that night. I'm not a seventeen year old boy with my life ahead of me anymore. I'm a forty-one year old man who has known true love twice in my life and lost it both times. I had been out of the closet since my teens. I was as gay as they came.

One of my former lovers moved me from Tennessee out to California, where we became part of the lively gay scene in San Diego. That relationship lasted for six years and then, we simply parted amicably.

One night, I was at my computer searching through craigslist for a man around my age, not in the closet, not married, not into sucking and fucking and then never speaking to me again. As I perused the ads, I quickly found that would not be the case. Every single ad was along the lines of “Afternoon fuck”, “Hosting in my hotel room”, and “Just a sucker for big cock u host 44”.

Then, at the very bottom of the page, I saw an ad that read, “Nice guy looking for same, no hookups please”.

I responded to the ad, gave him my cell phone number, and invited him to text me. A few hours later, there was a text: “Thx for responding to my ad”

We texted nonstop for a few days, asking the usual questions: "Are you a top or bottom?", "what do you like to do sexually?", etc.

Unfortunately, he was a bottom. So was I. This was the case with nearly every man that I met. His name was Josh. We agreed to meet at a coffee shop.

Josh was a big husky-looking guy. He was very attractive, quite a few years younger than I, but we seemed to at least click as friends. Once we reached a comfort level with each other, we left the coffee shop and headed to the bar.

Josh introduced me to a few of his friends and he seemed very comfortable in that environment. He was an outgoing, social type person. I was a shy guy who never really felt at home in a bar. I think Josh sensed that, but it didn't seem to bother him.

I watched him socialize and it became very clear to me we weren't going to be anything more than just friends. I think he realized that too. All around me were beautiful, twenty and thirty-something men. One by one, they looked away when I gave them eye contact. I get it. I'm an old troll.

Later on, Josh invited me to come over to his apartment. We talked for a while before he turned out the lights and put in a movie. Then he took his shirt off. For someone not into hookups, he was definitely giving me those signals. Slowly, we began to cuddle. Then I reached for his pants and touched his dick. He recoiled.

“What's wrong?” I asked.

“Nothing,” he said.

He then proceeded to unzip my pants and suck my dick. I have to say he gave really great head. Shortly after, we took our clothes off. He got down on his hands and knees and told me he was ready for me to fuck him.

But my hard-on quickly died.

“I'm sorry,” I said. “This isn't going to work, is it?”

He got up and started to put his clothes back on. He kissed me.

“It's okay.” he whispered.

We agreed that we would remain friends. But I knew this would be the last I would see him. Such is life.

A few weeks later, Josh was out of sight and out of mind. I logged on to facebook and noticed a that I had a new friend request.

“Holy crap!” I said. It was from Ryan Conner.

In his profile, he described himself as married, working in a warehouse in Ohio, and listed about 300 friends. I browsed the pictures and couldn't believe what I saw. His oldest son was now 24 years old and had a son of his own! His wife was the pregnant girlfriend that he married after high school. He seemed to have his life together.

We made contact and after many texts, emails, and phone calls, I got on a plane to Dayton.

After a long, three-hour flight across the country, I picked up my luggage and waited at the curb for Ryan to arrive. Nervous as hell, I waited.

Ryan pulled up in a big black Hummer and stepped out to greet me. I couldn't believe it had been so long since I'd seen him. We put my luggage in the back and were soon on our way.

We conversed about our lives. He knew that I was gay and confessed that was always something he always had a hard time with-- not because he's homophobic, but because he was well aware of my obsession with him. It made it difficult to have any normal kind of friendship. I understood completely.

“Do you remember when we were seventeen and we played truth or dare and you asked me to...” I said, but he cut me off.

“I did that for you,” he said. “Because I knew you wanted it. Not because I was gay.”

There was an awkward pause.

"So I have an interesting story to tell you," Ryan said. "About a guy I know named Jack. who works with me.

“Jack was a buddy of mine in the army. We did some really crazy shit back in basic. One day, I brought a chick over and we all took turns fucking her, including Jack. What I didn't know at the time was that Jack was gay and it was his first time banging a chick. He later told me this after he knocked some chick up off post."

“Interesting,” I replied, not knowing what else to say.

“So you're married, yet you brought a girl to your barracks for all your army buddies to fuck?” I asked. “Does your wife know about that?”

Ryan grinned ear-to-ear. Then he laughed.

“Jimmy,” he answered. “What I didn't tell you or any of those guys was that the girl I brought to the barracks was my wife.”

Oh my God. I was stunned.

“Allison!” I said. “You brought Allison into your barracks to share with all your army buddies?”

“Jimmy, have you ever heard of cuckolding?” he asked.

“Isn't that like an open-marriage kinda thing?” I said.

“Not exactly,” he replied. “In an open marriage, each partner goes off on their own with the other partner's approval. In our case, watching her get plowed by other guys is actually what gets me off. She gets off watching me fuck other women. But I choose the men who fuck her and she chooses the women I fuck.”

“Interesting,” I said.

“I've fucked some butt-ugly women,” he continued. “But it wasn't about what turned me on. I did it because it turns Allison on. And she screws the guys I choose because it turns me on.”

“Do you guys have a threesome? Is that how it works?” I asked.

“No,” he said. “When she's screwing a guy, I usually sit there and watch. She watches when I screw a girl. If she's not there when I'm banging one of her friends, she wants me to come home and give her every detail down to how many drops of cum I shoot all over the chick's face.”

“Then what?” I asked.

“Then we go and screw,” he said.

“Just like that?”

“Yep. Just like that,” he said.

“When we first got married, she wanted nothing to do with that,” he continued. “She almost left me. But I got her into it. And now she loves it as much as I do, maybe even more. It's what keeps our marriage together.”

We finally arrived at Ryan's house. After I settled into his guest room and got comfortable, he introduced me to Allison, as well as his teenage daughter Jenny and his ten year old son Kyle. 

Shortly after, I went downstairs to join the family for dinner. Jenny set the table for the four of us: Ryan, Allison, herself, and me.

Kyle, however, sat quietly at his own table in a corner across the room. Allison handed Kyle his dinner and then returned to the dining room table to join the rest of us.

"Kyle decided to smash the neighbor's windshield with a rock," Allison said, explaining the odd seating situation.

"Chip off the ol' block," I said.

Ryan gave me a disapproving glare.

"Sorry," I said, not wanting to interfere with their discipline.

When we finished dinner, Kyle was sent back to his room. Jenny went upstairs to do her homework. At last, Ryan, Allison, and I were alone.

At first, we talked about old times. We talked about school and friends that we hadn't heard from in decades.

"So whatever happened to that scrawny little twerp you used to hang with?" I asked.

"You mean Paul James?" Ryan answered.

"Yeah," I said.

"He just got out of prison," Ryan said. "His old lady left him and took their daughter. Now she and the daughter live out of her car."

"Holy shit!" I said.

"We see Paul sometimes when he throws a party, and I'm not gonna say we don't occasionally dabble in certain illicit substances, but it's all good," Allison added.

Then the conversation took a very different sort of turn.

“So what about you?” Allison asked. "Did you ever meet Miss Right?"

“No,” I said, “I haven't.”

“Actually," I continued. "I was in two relationships, both long term. And both with men."

"What happened?" Allison asked.

"They just ran their course," I answered. "Like any other, I guess."

"I know that you used to have a thing for my husband," she said.

This came down like a lightning bolt. Suddenly, I felt as though I was on the defensive.

"That was a long time ago," I answered.

I looked over at Ryan, who smirked back at me.

“No," I said. "I'm long over that."

"Are you?" she asked.

"Definitely," she said.

"We never really get over those we fall in love with when we're young," she said. "Throughout life, we always seem to carry a torch, comparing all of our future lovers to that one special person." Now, she was making me uncomfortable.

"Okay," I said nervously. "Where is this going?"

"You mean to say you've never once thought about, you know, doing it with a girl?" Allison said.

"Well," I said. "Maybe once or twice, but..."

"Remember earlier today when I told you about what me and Allison do in our marriage?" Ryan said.

"Yeah," I said.

"There's a reason I told you all that," he said. "And the reason is that I've chosen you for Allison. And if you do her, I'll do you. Just like you've always wanted."

I wanted to crawl under the table. No, I wanted to leave.

"I don't know what to say to that," I said. "Look, maybe this thing works for you guys. But it's just not for me."

"Jimmy," Allison said.

She began to take off her shirt and bra.

“Have you ever seen a naked woman?” she asked.

"No," I said. "We need to stop this right now."

"Come on, Jimmy," Ryan said. "I dare you."

Then, Ryan stood up, taking Allison by the hand.

“Let's take this upstairs," he said.

Allison and Ryan got up from the table and headed for the stairs. Ryan looked back to me.

“Come on, buddy,” he said.

I got up and followed them upstairs. I don't know why. But I did.

In the bedroom, Ryan and Allison took their clothes off as I sat in a recliner in their room. I assumed this was the chair that they used for the purpose of watching their significant other have sex with other people.

“It vibrates,” Ryan said. “Here let me show you.”

Ryan showed me the vibration controls and switches. He was standing naked, stroking his cock, knowing how much it still turned me on. That cock that I had sucked so many years ago still looked just as inviting. It was a beautiful moment. He smiled at me before turning back to his wife, who lay naked on the bed with her legs spread.

He put his mouth to her pussy, taking special care to make sure I had a good view of her open cunt. Then he fingered her as she began to moan. At this point, I got a raging hard on. I took off my pants and began stroking myself.

I watched as he played with her breasts and licked them. He then kneeled over her, facing me, as he put his cock between her tits. Watching him titty-fuck her made me understand what he got out of cuckolding.

kenzieXone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kenzieXone

I was really getting turned on watching him screw his wife.

Then they kissed for a few minutes before she gave him a long, wet blow job. I started thinking back to when Ryan and I were seventeen. I so loved sucking his cock. But strangely, I also enjoyed watching it get sucked.

Then she turned around with her feet toward the pillows. Ryan moved in between her legs, facing me as he put his cock into her pussy. He went slow at first before finally pounding her so hard that the bed shook. Her tits bounced all over the place as he furiously plowed his wife's pussy.

The sight of Ryan fucking his wife made me hotter than hell! I never imagined I would enjoy this quite as much. He pulled out his cock and squirted cum all over her tits and face. She licked it up like it was candy.

Ryan got out of bed and stood up. His half-hard cock was still wet with pussy juice.

“Now get up here and fuck my pussy,” Allison ordered me.

Tempted as I was, my hard-on had crashed. She took notice.

“He's gonna need some work,” Allison said.

“Give him time,” Ryan said, grinning. “We'll work on him.”

That was the end of our “session.” Ryan and Allison went to shower in the master bath, while I went to take my shower in the guest bath. After we all cleaned up, I went to the guest room. Shortly thereafter, I turned out the light and turned over to go to sleep.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door. It was Ryan.

"Enter," I said.

Ryan came in to see me, completely naked. Then, he walked over to the bed where I was laying and began stroking his cock.

"You want this," he said. "Don't you?"

I leaned over to begin to suck him off, just as I had done when we were younger.

"No," he said. "First you have to fuck Allison."

The following day, I went back home to California. Shortly after, I lost my job and was about to lose everything else. Ryan and Allison offered to allow me to return to Ohio and stay with them for a while. Ryan even offered me a job where he worked.

While I will admit that it was far from ideal, I didn't really have much of a choice. So, I returned to Ohio and back into what could only be described as a snake pit. I assured Ryan that this arrangement would only be temporary.

Soon after, I started work with Ryan at his warehouse. He introduced me to his friend Jack, who also worked with him.

As Ryan and I made our way back into the maze that was the warehouse, we noticed a young woman struggling with a pallet full of boxes. She attempted to maneuver the pallet around a narrow corner, but it became unstable and all of the boxes came tumbling down.

“Why don't you go give Valerie a hand,” Ryan instructed me.

I walked over to introduce myself as she struggled to re-stack the boxes.

“Hi, I'm Jimmy,” I said. “Let me give you a hand with those.”

“Thanks!” she said, smiling.

Valerie was probably half my age, very young, very timid, and very beautiful. There was something about her that intrigued me.

“So you're the new guy,” she said.

“Yep,” I answered. “Just moved here recently after trying to start a new life.”

“You married?” she asked.

“No,” I said.

“Got kids?” she asked.

“No.” I answered.

I saw her try to lift a huge box and I took it from her.

“Thanks,” she smiled.

We finally finished re-stacking the pallet after about an hour or so. Both of us kind of looked at each other and smiled.

“You're a nice guy, Jimmy,” she said.

As I walked away to consult Ryan about my next task, something stirred within me. I began to feel a hard-on developing. Not just because I just interacted with a beautiful young woman that would be the envy of any straight guy, but something else. Something I could not yet explain.

The rest of the day, I spent stacking pallets, pulling orders, loading and unloading trucks. I was worn out physically and mentally. I was so ready to go home.

Later that evening, Ryan and I went out to a local bar for a beer.

“So what's the story with Valerie?” I asked.

Ryan smiled.

“She's hot, isn't she?” he said.

“She seems like a nice girl,” I answered. “'Girl' being the operative word.”

“You want to know if she's single, don't you?” Ryan asked.

“Is she?” I asked.

“Single?” Ryan answered. “No. She's got a boyfriend who treats her like dirt.”

“Ah yes, one of those who knows she can do better but can't stop going for the bad boys,” I said. “Yes I know that all too well.”

The next day, Ryan had assigned me to work with Valerie for most of the shift. I struggled with trying to decide whether I should signal to her that I am a gay guy with a sensitive, nurturing ear or...something else.

“I really hate this job,” she said. “The only reason why I'm here is so I can save up enough get away from my old man.”

“Yeah I'm kind of in the same boat,” I said.

“Really,” she asked. “Girlfriend?”

“Something like that,” I said.

The whistle blew, signaling that it was lunch time. Nervously, I asked her if she wanted to go get a bite to eat. We went across the street to a small '50s diner. We ordered our food and found a place to sit down.

“My dad left my mom when I was about three,” she said. “I grew up without a dad. My mom had a bunch of loser boyfriends who beat her, cheated on her, used her, you know the drill...”

“I'm sorry,” I said.

“I just wish I could find a real man,” she said. “I need to be with an old-fashioned kinda guy. You know, someone who will keep a steady job, be a good provider, take charge, and be a good dad. At the same time I need a guy who will treat me special. I'm tired of all these guys who remind me of the trash I grew up with. I've tried to leave Ethan, but never had any money of my own. So that's why I'm working two jobs.”

"You deserve so much better,” I said.

“What about you?” she asked. “Have you ever been married?”

“No,” I said. “Just a long-term relationship or two or three.”

“You're a good man,” Valerie said. “From what I can tell, any woman in the world would be lucky to have you.”

“Thanks,” I said.

We sat there and ate our lunch, as emotions I had never felt before started to surge through me, I started to faintly imagine me being the man she longs for. I realized that was a far-fetched fantasy. After all, she was in her early '20s. I was forty-one. She was beautiful enough to turn the head of any young stud. But there was something about this whole thing...

We returned to work and spent the rest of the afternoon loading and unloading pallets. My aging body was starting to catch up with me. Finally, the whistle blew, signaling the end of the work day.

“It was so awesome working and talking with you today,” Valerie said.

“Yeah, same here,” I said.

I reached into my pocket, took out a pen and a business card-- without realizing it was a card for a gay bar back “home”-- and wrote my number on the back of it.

“Call me any time you need anything,” I said as I handed it to her.

Wow. What a day.

Later that evening, I was having dinner with Ryan as we watched a football game. Allison was working late.

“Looks like you and Valerie got kind of chummy today,” Ryan said.

“She's a nice girl,” I said.

“That piece of trash she's with doesn't deserve her,” Ryan said. “She needs someone like you.”

“Maybe you're right,” I answered.

Ryan smiled.

The phone rang. Ryan went to pick it up.

“It's Valerie,” he said.

I walked over to get the phone. Valerie was in tears, clearly in distress, and nothing she said made any sense.

“I'll be right there,” I said, as I hung up.

“What's up?” Ryan asked.

“She's in trouble,” I said.

I drove across town to Valerie's house and knocked on the door. I waited for a few minutes before she finally answered the door. She was a complete mess.

“Thanks for coming over,” she said. “I didn't know who else to call.”

“Where is he?” I demanded.

“He went down to the liquor store,” she said.

I put my arms around her and held her. No way was I going to let that thug back into that house. I had decided there was no way I was going home that night.

“You're done with him,” I said.

Suddenly, I heard pounding on the door. It was so loud the room shook. I could have just ignored it, told the guy to go away, and called the police. But I was going to settle this like a man.

I opened the door and before me stood this disheveled kid with long hair, tattoos, gold chains, and piercings-- the kind of kid I imagined Ryan's kid Kyle might grow up to be. I looked directly into the bloodshot eyes of this piece of shit, ready for a fight.

“Get your shit and get the fuck out!” I said.

“Man, get the fuck out of my way!” Ethan said, half-drunk. “This is between me and my bitch!”

“She's not your bitch, buddy,” I said. “Now go!”

Ethan took a swing at me and it was on. He got me good on my on my left cheek. And that was a good thing. Because with the adrenaline rush, I shoved him down on the ground, knocking over a table full of knick-knacks, and kicked the living shit out of the guy and it felt damn good. This was the first time in my life I had ever been in a fight.

I then tossed his sorry ass out.

“She's done with you, motherfucker!” I hollered at him. “Now get the fuck out of here and don't come back!”

I shut the door and locked it behind him. I didn't know where he went that night. I didn't care. He was gone for good.

“Thank you,” Valerie said. “You don't have to stay if you don't want to.”

“No,” I said. “I'm not leaving you here alone. I'll sleep on the couch, in case he comes back.”

“You'd do that for me?” she smiled.

“You're damn right.” I said.

I picked up the table and the knick-knacks I had knocked over.

“Can I get you a drink or something?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I said. “That would be perfect. I could use a drink.”

I sat down on her sofa and tried to pull myself together. I started to get another hard-on.

Valerie returned from the kitchen and handed me a beer. We sat up for a while and drank. As the alcohol began to take effect, we both started to get a little flirty.

I felt her hand reach for the rock-hard cock between my legs. I let her fondle it through my pants and I cannot describe how much I wanted to take her to the bedroom and fuck her. But a real man doesn't take advantage of a lady when she's drunk. That would make me no better than the trash I had just thrown out. After her fingers found their way to my zipper, I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

I turned back toward the door and by then she was already sound asleep. I went back to the living room and slept on the couch.

I awoke with a painful hard-on. The dreams that I had that night were out of this world. There I was, lying half-naked. I felt a gentle hand touch my bare chest.

“Hey,” Valerie said. “I made you some breakfast.”

“What time is it?” I asked.

“Time to start getting ready for work,” she responded.

“What!” I said. “There's no way you're going to work today.”

I sat up as she handed me my breakfast.

“You're staying home,” I said.

“I still have to pay the bills,” she said.

“We can figure that out later,” I said.

"Hey listen," Valerie said. "I really liked that you stayed last night. In fact, I'd kind of like you to stay a little longer."

"Are you sure you want that?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "I feel much safer with you around."

After breakfast, I got dressed and headed out to work. Valerie stayed home and rested, making sure the doors and deadbolts were locked.

“If you have any problems, call me,” I said as I left.

After a long day at work, I returned to Ryan's place one last time to collect my things.

“So you're moving out?” Ryan asked.

“I'm moving in with Valerie for a while,” I said. “It's only temporary.”

“Then what?” Ryan asked.

I hadn't even thought about that.

“Figure that out when the time comes I guess,” I answered.

With that, I took my duffel bags and left.

I arrived at Valerie's apartment and began to unpack. She left me alone to sort through my things, and as she walked away, I noticed the card with my phone number on her coffee table. It was the business card for the bar where I had my date with Josh. She had my number, all right.

And she already knew everything she needed to know about my past.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of the shower. I had a choice. I could sit there with that business card and prepare for an awkward conversation when she returned, figuring out how I would explain that I was bi. I could tell her that I was just very concerned about her well-being and valued her as a friend and person, but not as a lover.

But that wasn't what I wanted to do.

My cock became rock-hard again as I mulled over these things. I had made up my mind as I slowly undressed. First, I took off my shoes. Then my shirt. Then I undid my belt and took my pants off. Completely nude, I walked toward the bathroom and opened the door. Through the translucent shower curtain, I could see her beautiful nude body. I wanted more than anything to touch it.

“Jimmy?” she said, shocked that I was in the bathroom with her.

I pulled back the shower curtain and stepped into the shower with her. I took the soap and washed her back, savoring every curve of her soft, sensuous body. Her skin was like velvet. My soapy hands reached gently for her butt. I washed her long black hair. She then turned around to face me. I took her in my arms and held her as the warm water cascaded down on us.

Moments later, I carried her in my arms to the bedroom. I laid her down gently on the bed. And then we kissed. It was sweet like honey. I then kissed her neck, still wet from the shower, before moving down to suckle her erect nipples.

“Oh Jimmy!” she moaned as my tongue continued to explore her breasts.

My fingers found their way into the beautiful pink pussy between her legs. I explored this most beautiful of caverns, massaging her wet, well-lubricated hole. I removed my fingers and tasted her sweetness.

I brought my mouth down to her eager cunt, my tongue now gently caressing her clit. The taste was indescribable.

“Jimmy!” she moaned. “Give it to me!”

I continued to tease her, licking her juicy pussy lips and stopping to place my fingers in her cunt to find her G-spot.

“Right here?” I asked.

I had found it. She let out a moan as she opened her legs and rested them on my back.

“Oh God, yes!” she yelled.

She trembled with anticipation, but I wasn't quite ready to take the plunge. I wanted to play with her beautiful body a little more.

I got up, stood over her and teased her face with my rock-hard cock dripping with clear warm pre-ejaculate, which streamed into her mouth. She tasted my juice for the first time. She reached for my cock but I pulled away.

I gave her one final kiss before the big moment.

I moved my hands underneath her ass, lifting her up as I pulled her thighs apart so that I could kiss her distended clit with the dripping wet head of my cock.

An amazing moment was about to happen and I began to shiver with anticipation. I looked down at my cock pressing up against her lips, trying to find the point for penetration. I guided the tingling, wet head of my cock into her cavern and savored the moment. For the first time in my life, I was inside a woman. My cock was being used for exactly what it was made for.

“Oh!” she moaned. “Fuck me!”

I felt her walls close in and tighten against my shaft as I steadily moved in, my first experience inside something so naturally designed for my dick. All the way in, I felt the head touch her cervix.

I slowly pulled out, noticing my cock had turned red, before beginning my rhythm. I started pumping slowly at first before moving faster and faster.

By now I was pounding her furiously, in and out of her faster and faster. I felt a spasm run through my entire body as the first drops of my seed spilled into her.

“Oh!” I moaned, as the sperm now shot profusely from the end of my submerged cock.

I pulled my semen-drained spear out of her. She eagerly put her hand on my baby maker to squeeze out its last drops.

“Oh Jesus!” I exclaimed. “Be gentle!”

She tasted the remaining drops of pearly white liquid that she squeezed out like the last drops of toothpaste from the tube.

I laid down and collapsed, holding her in my arms. Protecting her.

“About that card I wrote my number on...” I began.

She stopped me.

“I don't need to know about who you loved in the past, Jimmy,” she said. "And you're welcome to stay as long as you like."

***
Several months later, Ryan and I took a trip back to Tennessee to check out the old stomping ground. It was the first time I had been there since I was swept off my feet by my ex-lover.

We visited with Ryan's old friend, Paul, who we discovered was now raising his daughter on his own. For having only recently been released from prison, he seemed to be doing quite well for himself.

After our brief visit with Paul, we went back to that old basketball court where we played Truth or Dare so many years before. The junk yard was long gone. Paul had ended up buying many of the classic cars that were in the yard and had been attempting to restore them over the last twenty years or so. This was a project he said he would pass on to his son in the coming years.

Otherwise, the place looked very much the same. Ryan and I played a game of basketball before walking off into the woods.

"Truth or dare?" Ryan said.

"Oh come on," I said.

"Truth or dare?" he repeated.

"Okay, dare," I said.

Ryan unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

"Suck my cock," he said. "This time I mean it."

"Sorry, Ryan," I said. "You had your chance."

THE END

Published 
Written by Sweetaboo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments