Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Have My Wife To Thank

29
5 Comments 5
33.4k Views 33.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
Rolling my hips and violently thrusting my cock deep in her, she arches her back and I can see she's having an amazing orgasm. I lower my head and suck her nipples. Then I feel my own orgasm hitting me. I grip her hips and my loud moaning echoes through our bedroom.

"Oh fuck, Darla," I moan releasing my seed deep in her.

"Darla?"

"Yes, Devin?'

"Have you given any more thought to what we talked about last night?"

"Yes, I have. I have to admit it's all I've been thinking about. You?"

"Well, yeah, you know I've been thinking about it for a while now. I just don't want you thinking you're not enough to please me, cause after the load I just emptied deep inside of you, you are more than enough to please me."

"I know, and you're right, we need to keep our sex life full of spice. I think this will really spice us up. Besides, I am dying to see you get fucked by a young, firm cock."

"You are? Well, I am also dying to see a young firm cock fuck your pussy. Do you think he will be willing to join us?"

"Oh yeah he's nineteen years old, and what I saw him doing behind our garage last weekend, I know without a doubt he goes both ways."

"Tell me again what you saw Tony doing, Darla."

"Well, when his friend Chris came over to his house, they played basketball for about thirty-minutes, then Chris grabbed Tony's hand dragging him behind our garage. Chris proceeded to push Tony down on his knees," she seductively says causing my cock to harden again.

"Oh god, that sounds so hot. Tell me more,"

"When Tony got on his knees, Chris pulled his young cock from his shorts and rubbed the tip over Tony's plump lips. Tony then opened his mouth and began to suck the head. Chris leaned back and began to thrust his hips, forcing his cock down Tony's throat."

"Oh shit, I wish I could've seen them. Just the thought of Tony sucking my cock is enough to make me cum all over your pretty face."

"Wait, there's more. After Tony nearly sucks Chris dry, Chris grabs Tony pulling him up. He then pulls Tony's shorts down exposing his firm little ass."

"Fuck, tell me what Chris then did to him," I pant stroking my hard cock.

"Chris then got on his knees and spreads Tony's ass cheeks open exposing his little asshole. I could see him licking it, and I could also see him fuck his hole with his tongue. Tony let out this sweet moan and he began to beg Chris to fuck him."

"Holy shit, Darla. Damn maybe we should see if both boys are willing to play with us. I would love to see Chris fucking your pussy and your ass, while I'm fucking Tony's little ass. Keep going, tell me the rest."

"Chris lowered his shorts around his ankles and spit on his dick. He then slowly pushed his thick cock in Tony's asshole. Tony was panting and moaning. Once Chris started moving a littler faster out of Tony's ass, he reached around Tony and started to stroke his dick. I could tell Chris wouldn't last long, and he didn't, neither did Tony. Tony shot his load all over the back of our garage and Chris pulled out of his ass. When Tony was back on his knees, he opened his mouth and Chris shot his load in Tony's mouth.""

"Shit, my cock is about to explode. Oh fuck, Darla, open your mouth," I command her, then shoot my load in her mouth.

"Holy hell, Tony, this load was a lot more than your last load in my pussy."

" I know. We have got to get both Tony and Chris to join us. You need to show some good cleavage, and that sweet ass. You have got to wear your Daisy Duke's outside around them."

"Okay, and remember, both of them also love dick, so maybe you should do some yard work in nothing but your shorts, Devin."

"You're sure both of them like pussy and dick?"

"Trust me. After what I saw them doing to Tony's girlfriend in his bedroom, oh yeah, they love pussy and dick."

"Did my wife spy on the sexy young neighbor and his friends?"

" I couldn't help myself. He left his curtains open, like he was inviting me to watch him and Chris ravage each other and his girlfriend."

"Damn, okay, we have got to get both boys in this bedroom."

The next day Darla and I go outside and do some yard work. We look over at Tony's house and nobody appears to be home. We're instantly disappointed.

"Damn, Darla, I don't think he's home. The house is dark and his car isn't in the drive way."

"This sucks. I was wanting to see him suck you, and see you fuck him. Well, maybe he will be home later, and maybe Chris will show up. I'm going into the house for a minute," she says and walks away.

I gulp down my cold beer and glance up at our bedroom window. My mouth drops open when I realize what I'm seeing.

"What the hell?" I ask out loud and run into the house. I hear moaning and panting coming from upstairs.

After running up to our bedroom and swinging the door open, I see Tony on his knees sucking Chris, and my wife is on our bed holding a vibrator on her clit.

"Hello, Mr. Newman, like what you see? I hear you've been wanting to watch me fuck your wife and you've been wanting to fuck Tony.

MiaRomanov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRomanov

Get ready, we're about to show you and your beautiful wife how long young cocks can go," Chris says seductively, then he walks over to my wife. He crawls between her legs and begins to lick her wet pussy.

"Oh my god," I say, then feel hands pulling down my shorts. I look down to see Tony wrapping his wet mouth around my hard cock.

"You have your wife to thank for this, Mr. Newman. She planned this last week. She knew Chris and I would be more than happy to pleasure you," he says and begins to suck me again.

I look over at Chris eating my wife's pussy. He grabs the vibrator and holds it on her clit. He then grabs the black dildo and shoves it in her ass. He thrusts it in and out of her.

"Don't worry, Mr. Newman, Chris will take excellent care of your wife, and I'll take excellent care of you. Would you like to fuck me now?" he asks with pleading eyes.

"Oh god, yes, get on your hands and knees on the bed, next to my wife."

"Look what you did," says Chris. "You see what your husband is about to do to my friend. He wants to ravage his ass and we have you to thank. Look at your husband shoving his cock in that tight asshole, and I'm about to shove my young thick cock in your wet tight pussy. You want this young cock fucking you? Tell me you want me fucking you while your husband fucks my friends ass."

Chris's tone is harsh, causing me to slam my cock in Tony's ass. "Oh god, Mr. Newman," Tony whimpers and I grab his hips pulling him back on me.

"Fuck, Tony, yes, you like my cock in your ass, huh?"

"Yes, Mr. Newman, fuck me as hard as you can," his voice pleads.

I look over at Chris pounding Darla's pussy and I see him spit on the black dildo and push it in her ass.

"Oh fuck, Chris," she whimpers

"Shh, you wanted us to push you and Mr. Newman's limits, now take the fucking you wanted me to give you," he commands.

I pull out of Tony's ass and kiss him. He lowers himself on his back and I straddle him.

"Mr. Newman, I thought you wanted to fuck me?"

"I did, now I want you fucking me," I snap, grabbing the bottle of lube. He holds my hips and guides me on to his fat cock.

"Shit, you two have me so turned on, I don't even care this hurts like hell."

"Shit, Mr. Newman, your virgin ass feels so good on my cock. Move your hips more and milk my cock, " he says and I obey.

"Oh my god, Chris, yes, please don't stop," Darla moans. I look over at them to see Chris is now pushing beads in her ass and she is sucking his cock.

"You like seeing the excellent dirty treatment I'm giving your wife? You want to see me really make her beg for mercy?" he asks me and I nod my head. He reaches over and smacks my ass causing me to jump.

"I can't hear your head nodding. Answer me, do you want to see me make your wife beg me for mercy?"

"Oh god, yes, but what exactly do you plan on doing to her?"

"Don't worry, Mr. Newman, I won't hurt her, I will just make her beg for mercy," he assures me. Then he uses a scarf to tie her hands to the headboard.

"Mrs. Newman, you ready for to me to take your body to the next pleasure level?" he asks and all I can see in her eyes is lust.

"Yes, please, push me to my limit," she moans and he holds the vibrator on her clit, pushes the beads in and out of her ass and begins to rotate the vibrator. The look on her face is of pure pleasure.

"Look at your wife's face, Mr. Newman, does that make you want to roughly ride my cock?" Tony asks and I place my hands on his chest and begin to roughly bounce up and down on his cock.

"Look at your husband, Mrs. Newman, I know that makes you want to cum so hard. But, you can only cum when I say you can," he instructs her before bending to suck her clit.

"Oh god, Chris, please, I have to cum,"

"Very well, cum. You cum in my mouth," he replies and opens his mouth and licks her cum from her pussy.

"Oh fuck, Darla, that is so fucking hot. Shit, I'm now to cum now," I loudly moan.

"Cum, Mr. Newman, on my chest," Tony says and I jerk my cock till ropes of cum shoot out on his chest and chin. He scoops it up with his fingers and lick it.

"Now, it's my turn to cum, where do you want it, Mr. Newman?"

"In my mouth, Tony," I pant, getting off him and lowering my head to suck his cum out of him.

"Shit, oh yes, Mr. Newman, suck me dry," he moans.

"Wow! Oh my god, this was amazing, boys. Thank you for coming to visit me and my wife."

"No problem, Mr. Newman. I have a good feeling we're about to become great friends, all four of us. Whenever you and Mrs. Newman are up for some naughty fun, you know where to find me and Tony."

"Excuse me," says Darla, "but can someone please remove this scarf from my wrists and the headboard?"

Chris unties her, looks back at me and grins. "I'll give you two a little while to rest up. Remember, Tony and I are young... I warned you that both our young cocks can keep going."

Published 
Written by EroticaLover69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments