Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just The Three Of Us

"Answering an online ad, Kyle gets way more than he intended"

69
21 Comments 21
25.0k Views 25.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words
It started out innocently enough. Every time my girlfriend went out of town, I would end up falling down some rabbit hole of porn. Watching different videos and reading stories all day, I'd get myself worked up until I had to masturbate. This time was different thought.

It all started on Friday night. I read an erotic story about a couple meeting up with a guy they met on the internet for a hot threesome. That story set the theme for the night and I ended up watching videos with one girl and two guys all night long.

On Saturday morning, I woke up horny. While having some coffee and catching up on some shows on the DVR, I found myself perusing the local personal ads online. There was a casual connections sections that was exactly what it sounded like: people trying to hook up with strangers.

I read these with the intention of getting myself worked up. It’s always kind of hot to skim through pictures of people that could be my neighbors and seeing their naked bodies with the faces blocked out. You can always tell the fakes, though. Not many 22-year-old girls are ‘just horny and looking for fun!’ - those tend to be spam.

For the first time ever, probably because of all the videos I watched the night before, I found myself in the MW4M section - couples looking for a guy to join them. As you can imagine, some are obvious fakes, some are disgusting rednecks, and very few are actually intriguing.

The common theme running through most of them is couples claiming to want a ‘huge cock’ to come over and ‘pound my wife.’ As nice as that would be, I’m just not that big in the penis department. When I’m rock hard, I stand about six inches with a proportional thickness; nothing that will shock and amaze a woman.

I found one that caught my attention for the simple fact that it was very well-written and did not include pictures.

We are a fun couple looking to add a little spice to the bedroom. He is 35, well built, and professional. She is 32, thin, and classy. We are not looking for a simple hook up. We’d like someone to come over, share a bottle of wine with us, then watch us as we make love. There may be the opportunity to join in, but don’t count on it. We get turned on by people watching. So if you are between 25-35, respectful, and kind. Please email us with an introduction.

Against my better judgement, I opened a blank email and began typing.

Hello,

My name is Kyle. I am interested in meeting the two of you, based on your ad. I’m 30, in pretty good shape, and I work at a local university. I’ve never done anything like this before so consider me 100% curious at this point. What else would you like to know about me?

I hit send and went back to looking at all the other ads. A few minutes later, my email dinged and I had received a response. Well, that was quick, I thought.

Hi Kyle,

We are Bob and Jen. Thanks for your email. We attached a picture of ourselves for you to see that we are normal looking people, not freaks like so many others on that site. Send us one of yourself and let’s set something up for this evening.

Holy shit. I opened the picture and found a normal, good looking couple. He was tall and muscular, with short dark hair and a kind smile. She was on the shorter side with a slight build and medium length blonde hair. She looked like she probably did a some yoga to stay in shape. I quickly found a decent picture of myself and attached it to a blank email.

Wow - thanks for the quick response! You guys look great! Tonight would be great for me. Just name a time and place. I’ll be there!

This almost seemed too easy. We traded a couple more emails, including one that gave me their address. I Googled the house and found that it was a large house in a nice neighborhood approximately twenty minutes from me. Nice house, good neighborhood: chances were good that these were not sociopaths or anything.

I was told to be there around nine. The rest of the day seemed to drag and I did all I could to distract myself and make time pass as quickly as possible. I went to the gym and the mall, got dinner, and suddenly it was close enough to the time that I should start getting ready.

I showered and shaved, even did some manscaping to make myself as presentable as possible. I know they said I probably wouldn’t be joining in, but I wanted to be ready just in case.

At eight-thirty, I started my drive to Bob and Jen’s. My heart was racing the entire time. By the time I pulled into their driveway, I was a nervous wreck. What the hell was I doing? This was really weird and maybe I should just turn around and forget about it.

Before I even had a chance to change my mind, I saw the front door open and Bob was there, smiling and motioning for me to come on in. Too late to back out now!

As I walked in the door, Bob handed me a beer and motioned towards the kitchen.

“Hey Kyle, how’s it going?' he asked. "We’re glad you could make it.”

“I’m good; a little nervous, I guess.”

“Well, that’s probably normal. I’ll be honest, we’re a little nervous too. We’ve only done this once before but it was a lot of fun. Jen is upstairs finishing getting ready.”

Bob and I sat in the kitchen, sipping beers and getting to know each other. He was a normal guy, given the nature of our encounter. We talked about work and our past. After a while, it really felt like we were old friends catching up.

Roughly twenty minutes later, Jen entered the kitchen and, wow, what a knock out. She wasn’t dressed provocatively or anything, just a fitted t-shirt and nice jeans, but she was gorgeous.

“Hi Kyle! I’m Jen. Thanks for joining us tonight,” she said very cheerily.

“Why don’t we grab a couple of fresh drinks and head into the living room?” Bob suggested.

With that, we all headed into the huge living room. Bob and Jen took their spots on a plush couch and I found my way to a large chair just across the room. As we drank and chatted, everything seemed to be so normal. There was little, if any, awkwardness, considering that I was only there so that I could watch them have sex.

“Alright, guys, I’m sorry but I can’t take it anymore,” Jen said, suddenly. “I have barely been able to concentrate all day because I’ve been so excited about tonight and I simply can’t wait any longer.”

Bob laughed and said, “Well, Kyle, it looks like it's showtime. Would you mind dimming the lights?” He pointed to a dimmer switch on the wall beside me.

Nervously, I reached for the switch and lowered the brightness to an acceptable level.

“Is that good?” I asked.

“That’s perfect,” Jen chirped.

“We don’t really have a plan,” Kyle said. “We are just going to do what comes natural and you feel free to do the same. Like we said, this is just watching for you unless one of us indicates otherwise. Is that still understood?”

“Yeah, of course. No problem,” I replied.

Before I could even finish my answer, Bob had made his move on Jen. He turned towards her and began kissing her deeply and passionately. Their hands were all over each other, grabbing and rubbing. Before long, those hands were pulling at each other’s shirts, lifting them up over their heads.

Jen’s body was incredible. She looked like a model with her tight toned abs and firm breasts. As their kissing continued, Bob worked a hand behind her and unsnapped her bra. It was then that I got my first glimpse of Jen’s bare breasts and they were fantastic - probably a C cup and not a hint of sagging.

Bob lowered his head to her left nipple and began kissing and sucking it, while using his right hand to pinch and pull her right nipple. Jen let a small moan escape her lips, which let me know that Bob’s attention was driving her wild. He then alternated and began sucking the right one, while pinching the left.

As Bob worked her nipples, Jen’s hands were not idle. She was reaching for Bob’s belt and unfastening his pants as fast as she could. Soon, her hand had disappeared inside his pants and was stroking his dick. When she grasped him, he groaned and continued sucking her nipples with a little extra enthusiasm.

“Stand up, baby,” Bob directed Jen.

She pulled her hand out of his jeans and stood in front of him with her back to me. Still sitting on the couch, Bob began kissing her stomach while unbuttoning her jeans and pulling down the zipper. She then took matters into her own hands, pushing her jeans over her hips and down her long slim legs. She stepped out of them somewhat clumsily, which was a funny reminder of how real this was. This gave me a full view of her panty covered ass and I went from slightly erect to full mast. Her white, lace tanga-style panties hugged her perfectly and looked like she could belong in an underwear ad.

Bending over at the waist, she began tugging at Bob’s pants. He raised his hips and allowed her to pull them down to his ankles. She was still in between Bob and I so I could not see him at all in this light. Dropping to her knees, Jen began servicing her husband orally. I could only see her head slowly bobbing in his lap from behind. At this point, it was pretty softcore for me but one of the most arousing things I had ever witnessed.

After a few minutes of Jen’s blowjob, Bob reached down and pulled Jen on top of him so that she was straddling him. From my vantage point, I still could not see anything but Jen’s panty-clad ass gyrating on Bob’s crotch. They were kissing passionately and my first thought was how Bob didn’t seem to mind that his dick had just been in her mouth.

At this point, I was so turned on that I was rubbing my cock through my jeans. To their credit, they seemed to forget I was even in the room, they were so into each other. From the back, I could tell from the way Jen’s shoulder was moving that she was now jerking her husband’s cock. Though I still couldn’t see, I could tell by her movements that Bob’s hands were not idle either and were more than likely rubbing her cunt from the front.

“Fuck me.”

It was barely audible but those were the words I heard Jen whisper to Bob between kisses.

SquirtGirlXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtGirlXo

As soon as she said it, I saw his hand appear beneath her and pull her panties to the side, exposing her pussy. She raised her hips slightly and reached down to grab Bob’s dick and line it up for penetration. When she did this, I got my first glance at what Bob was packing.

“Holy shit!” I quietly said to no one in particular.

As Jen was aligning herself with her husband, I saw what must have been a ten inch cock jutting up from between Bob’s legs. From the looks of it, it would probably be a tight fit for Jen. She squirmed a little and pressed her hips down, causing the first few inches of Bob to disappear inside her.

She moaned loudly as her husband penetrated her. She slowly worked her hips up and down, taking a little more of him with each down stroke. After about a minute, she had him completely inside of her. I was shocked that any woman could accept that much cock. I guess she'd had a few years of practice before tonight, though.

She slowly rode him. Again, I was reminded that this was a real couple and not a porn video on my computer. They were making love, not fucking. Soon, she was moaning and groaning with each gyration of her hips. The sounds and smells of hot, passionate sex were filling the room.

By now I had my own dick out of my jeans and was slowly stroking myself. Just minutes later - I guess that’s all it takes when you have a dick like Bob’s - Jen was overcome with pleasure as an orgasm washed over her. It was the first time that she seemed to be aware of me being in the room and held back from crying out.

“Let me taste your cum.” Bob said to Jen. This was the first truly raunchy thing either of them had said.

She lifted off him and Bob’s dick slapped against his stomach with a wet thud. Turning around, Jen sat on the arm of the couch, facing Bob, and spread her legs. Bob leaned over and moved her panties aside. He then dove in and began licking her freshly-fucked pussy from top to bottom.

Pausing and looking over at me, Bob said, “Want to come taste my wife’s pussy?”

Oh my god, was he serious? I nearly tripped from jumping out of my seat so quickly. I crossed the ten feet between us and knelt down on the ground near where she was sitting on the couch. I caught a whiff of their sex and my cock throbbed. I leaned in to take a taste when Jen suddenly closed her legs.

“Oh, honey, I think you misunderstood,” she said.

“What? But Bob just said…” I replied, confused.

“You can taste what she left on me, Kyle,” Bob said, shifting his position so that his cock was now inches from my face.

“Uh, no offense, guys, but I’m not gay to bi or into doing anything with men,” I stammered.

“Please, Kyle? It will turn me on so much!” Jen begged me. “I’ll make a deal with you. If you taste my husband, I’ll taste you.”

My mind was reeling. I’d never touched a man before but here was this beautiful woman offering so suck my cock if I sucked her husband’s. I thought for a second, pictured Jen’s lips wrapped around my cock, and decided that no one would ever find out about this one small detail. I threw caution to the wind and reached out for Bob.

Grabbing his dick by the base, I realized just how big this thing was. I don’t have small hands and my fingers barely fit around it. It was still shining with Jen’s juices and as I moved my face closer, I smelled her wonderful fragrance. I stuck my tongue out and took a big lick. I tasted nothing but Jen’s sweet pussy. I licked and sucked Bob’s dick, tasting his wife’s sweet juices all over it.

To be honest, even after I had cleaned off every trace of Jen, I was starting to enjoy sucking Bob's big dick. There was even a small part of me that was hoping I was doing a good enough job that he would blow his load.

“I’m feeling left out, boys,” Jen said after a few minutes.

“Sorry about that, babe. Kyle was doing such a nice job here that I didn’t want to stop him.”

Bob pulled his dick away from me and pulled he wife off the arm of the couch towards him. She squealed at the sudden move. Within seconds, Bob was between her legs and lining up that monster with her little pink pussy. I was all but forgotten again and moved out of the way. At least now I had a first row seat for the action. In one smooth stroke, Bob drove his cock into Jen and she screamed out.

Forget what I said before about love making, the two of them were now fucking like animals. Her hips were thrusting upwards to meet his strokes in perfect unison. They seemed to be racing each other to intense orgasms as fast as they could. Bob’s impressive stamina allowed him to hold off as another orgasm ripped through Jen.

Noticing me sitting beside them, jerking myself off, Jen motioned for me to come to her. She reached out and grabbed my cock as I stood up, pulling me towards her. She opened her mouth and started sucking me. My dick was harder than I can ever remember it being and I can’t believe I didn’t cum instantly. Bob continued fucking her through all of this and every time she moaned, she sent vibrations down my cock and through my body.

“Babe, let’s try that thing before he blows,” Bob said to Jen, as he pulled his big shiny cock out of her.

“What thing?” I asked.

“Okay, we never thought it would actually get this far but we are really enjoying having you join us. We saw a video last week and really wanted to try something from it,” Jen told me.

“Like what? Double penetration?” I asked.

“Um, not quite,” said Bob.

“Hear us out. I don't know how else to say it so I’ll just put it out there. Bob will sit on the couch, you will ride his cock while I ride yours,” Jen said, bluntly.

“What?!” I yelled. “No way! Look at that thing - it would tear me in half.”

“I said the same thing the first time we tried anal, but Bob is very good with his penis and you’ll be shocked at how good it feels, despite its huge size.” Jen said, trying to calm me. “Plus, it’s the only way that you're going to get inside this sweet, little pussy.”

I had come this far and the thought of fucking Jen was too good to pass up.

“Okay, fine. But if it hurts too much, I get to stop everything. Deal?” 

“Of course, deal,” Bob said.

Jen reached over and opened a drawer on the side table. She pulled out a bottle of lube. I dropped my pants and removed my shirt. It seemed ridiculous that I still had clothes on at this point.

“So how does this work?” I asked.

“I’m going to lube up Bob, then I’m going to lube you up, and then you’ll sit down on him and let him slowly enter you. Once he’s in, I’ll hop on you,” Jen told me, matter-of-factly.

Without another word, she squirted a puddle of lube into her hand and slathered it onto Bob’s shaft. Next, she squirted more onto her hand and reached between my legs. Bypassing my cock and balls, she spread it all over my asshole. She then poked a finger into my ass and wiggled it around. I jumped a little from being so surprised at her sudden penetration.

“Alright, Kyle. Time to take Bob’s cock,” she said.

Nervously, I backed up and began lowering myself into his lap. Suddenly, I felt the tip of his dick at the entrance to my ass and took a deep breath. Exhaling, I pressed down and tried to relax every muscle in my body. With a little effort, the head popped in. I felt my ass stretch to accommodate his girth. The lube really helped out and I felt him slipping further and further inside. There was a little pain from the stretching, but most of all, I felt pressure.

His enormous cock was filling me up and rubbing against some very sensitive spots inside me that I didn’t know existed. I felt like I was going to pass out from the sensory overload. It took a while, maybe ten minutes, but I finally had about eight inches of him inside me. The pleasure was intense and my cock was even harder than before. It felt like a throbbing piece of steel.

Jen was watching, mesmerized, the entire time. This must have been a pretty hot sight for her because she was absentmindedly rubbing her clit throughout.

“Jen, time for you to do your part. I’m not going to last long in this tight ass,” Bob said.

Slowly, Jen straddled me and Bob, placing her feet on either side of us, facing me. She then lowered her steaming hot pussy down onto my cock. Her warmth enveloped me and it felt like heaven. I can’t even begin to explain what it felt like to have a monster dick inside me while I was inside a warm, wet pussy. I was lost in ecstasy. I couldn’t even tell what felt better.

It took a few strokes but the three of us finally worked out a rhythm. As I rose up off Bob, Jen would sit down onto me. When I would drive myself back down onto Bob, Jen would rise off me. Once, we got it figured out, there was nonstop sensation for all three of us. There was not a second that one of us was not fucking or being fucked.

Suddenly, Jen exploded with her third orgasm of the day. Her entire body shook and shuddered on top of me. Her cunt squeezed my cock hard and I felt myself losing control.

“Oh fuck, I’m cumming!” I moaned.

Jen ground herself down on me and squeezed her pussy around my cock, causing me to shoot an enormous load deep inside her. I never noticed how much my asshole tensed up when I climaxed before but having Bob inside me kept me from puckering up. This only served to intensify my own orgasm.

Witnessing and feeling two orgasms above him was too much for Bob to handle. He mumbled something and then tensed up. I felt his cum shooting out of his cock and coating the inside of my ass with what felt like a gallon of jizz.

As Jen stood up off of me, I saw my cum begin to leak out of her. Bob probably got a similar view when I stood up, as I felt his semen trickle down the inside of my leg. There was an awkward moment of silence and then all three of us started cracking up laughing.

“Holy shit, I can’t believe that just happened,” I said.

“I think we all need another drink,” Jen said, still breathing a little hard.

Bob headed to the kitchen and grabbed three more beers. The three of us sat around for the next hour, drinking and laughing about what had just happened.

Oddly enough, it felt like I had just made some awesome new friends.

Before I left, we made plans to meet up the following weekend. I can’t wait to see what they have in store for me.

Published 
Written by thatguy625
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments