Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just The Three Of Us

"College friends seek to satisfy their curiousity"

30
18 Comments 18
20.4k Views 20.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Competition Entry: LGBT Sex Stories
College is for learning, right? It’s the time to experiment, to stretch your wings, try different things. These were the thoughts running through my head Thursday after classes ended. Only one more day left in the week, then we can party for the weekend. I was waiting in my dorm room for my roommate, Katie. She came in and we started talking about what to do over the weekend. We both agreed it needed to be something different, something fun, and something to get us laid!

We met last year when we were assigned the same room as freshmen. We got along so well, we decided to continue living together our sophomore year. A lot of people told us we looked like sisters – both tall, thin, with blue eyes and long blonde hair. We both had pretty good figures, and worked out to maintain them. We called a friend of ours and agreed to meet at his apartment tomorrow evening and the three of us would go find some fun somewhere.

Katie and I got to Mark’s apartment around 7:00. He had pizza and beer waiting. We all discussed what we could do, everyone wanted to connect and have some fun. Kiddingly, Mark said, “We could just stay here and I’ll do both of you. I’m sure I’m man enough to handle it!”

I winked at Katie, and said, “Well, it’s about time you offered. We’ve both been wanting you for a long time.”

Katie smiled and put her hand on Mark’s thigh. “Yeah, let’s get going; we’re both ready!”

Mark seemed surprised, but decided to play along. “The bedroom’s right down the hall.” Much to his surprise, I think, Katie and I moved down the hall toward the bedroom. He paused for a moment but then quickly followed us.

When we got to Mark’s bedroom he immediately put one arm around me and pulled Katie to him with his other arm. His hands moved to our breasts, and started fondling them. “You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to touch both of you. You are both so hot.” He bent toward me and started kissing and nuzzling my breasts through my clothes, then turned his head to Katie and started kissing and nuzzling hers.

I reached down and put my hand on the front of Mark’s pants. He felt hard already and gave a low moan. “Well, it looks like you have a lot to give us. Let’s check it out.” Katie reached over and unzipped his pants. They fell to the floor. He wasn’t wearing any underwear and his cock sprung out hard and ready.

“Let’s get on the bed,” I suggested.

Mark said, “You both need to undress first. I think it’d be kind of sexy if you undressed each other.”

Katie and I looked at each other. Although we had never actually touched, we had each seen the other naked in our dorm room and were comfortable together. I don’t know about Katie, but I had always secretly wanted to touch her breasts and feel her nipples. Just thinking about them made me start to get a little wet.

We unzipped each other’s jeans and pushed them down, running our hands over the other’s butt and down the other’s legs. I started caressing Katie, helping her out of her shirt. She did the same to me and we ran our hands over the sides of each other’s breasts, mostly for Mark’s enjoyment, but I could feel myself getting wetter. We paused to unfasten our own bras and slide them off, our breasts bouncing free. The room was cool, and our nipples puckered up. Her nipples were longer than mine and stood out firmly.

ValeriaSharm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriaSharm

Mine were darker and bigger around than hers, but didn’t stand out as far.

Although we had started out play acting, I had to admit I was finding it very arousing and was enjoying the way Katie’s body felt and how it responded to my touch.

“Hey girls, don’t forget about me here,” Mark said. “You two are looking at each other like you are going to devour each other. Give a guy a break here.” We looked over at him, and saw that he was slowly stroking his hard cock, which was leaking slightly and glistened wetly at the tip.

We smiled and got into bed with Mark. I took his cock into my mouth and started sucking on it. Katie kneeled over his face and slowly lowered her pussy to his lips. He ran his hands up her sides and pulled her down to him as he began to kiss and lick her pussy.

I reached up and started rubbing Katie’s butt, running my fingers down her crack and teasing her most sensitive spot. He was playing with her breasts and her breathing was getting faster. Suddenly she arched her back and came on Mark’s face, grinding herself against him.

As her orgasm subsided, she lifted herself off Mark and moved down next to me. She started playing with my breasts, pulling and sucking on my nipples. I kept on sucking on Mark, feeling him growing larger and harder, and started rubbing her pussy with my free hand. Mark continued playing with her breasts, gently squeezing and tugging on her nipples. She was soaking wet from her orgasm and his fondling, and she started moaning softly and breathing more deeply again.

I felt Mark’s cock swell and flex in my mouth and heard him moan just before he filled my mouth with his cum. I stayed with him as he spurted into my mouth several times, his cock throbbing, and until I felt his spasms slowly subside.

I turned to Katie and let the cum run out of my mouth and onto her breasts. I then started licking them clean, while still rubbing her pussy. She started rubbing my pussy as well, and wiped some of Mark’s cum off her breasts and onto my pussy. Soon, all of our inhibitions forgotten, we were licking each other’s pussies and building to orgasms.

Mark was basically just watching us now, occasionally reaching over and playing with a nipple, or rubbing a back. Suddenly, we both exploded in fabulous orgasms, clinging to each other as we came.

I looked at Mark and saw that he was hard as a rock again. “Hey big boy, I have an idea of something you could do with that,” I said to him as I leaned back and spread my legs.

He eagerly accepted my offer and moved between my legs, where he slowly pushed his hard cock into me. It felt amazing, and Katie playing with my breasts was the icing on the cake. Soon Mark and I were both coming again, thrusting against each other.

His cock slowly went soft, and when he pulled out his cum ran out of me. Katie put her head between my legs and lapped it up. I felt another orgasm building in me as she licked my pussy, and I came once again while Mark, playing with Katie’s pussy, soon pushed her over the edge again as well.

We all lay there and caught our breath, waiting for our hearts to resume their normal rhythm. Then we looked at each other in amazement, and kind of giggled. None of us had ever done anything like that before. I knew now that although I still wanted to have sex with men, I would be having sex with women in the future too, and couldn’t wait to get back to the dorm with Katie!

Published 
Written by brandylady53
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments