Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lending a Hand to the Neighbor, Day 2

"My second night with John is even more exciting than the first, as I head back over to his garage."

32
8 Comments 8
23.4k Views 23.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

“Hey Jack. I could use some help with another part tonight. You free to come over?”

I kept reading that text over and over, teasing out any possible meaning in the words and the phrasing. The night before had led to a pretty crazy few minutes where I found myself with John’s cock unloading hot streams of cum into my mouth while we drank beers in his garage. That sort of thing never happened in my world, and certainly not in my neighborhood.

But it did, to me and to John. And on my walk home last night I thought I was going to have to move. I mean, who does shit like that? Taking your friend’s cock in you mouth like its a popsicle? That was the stuff of stories, and I can’t believe I went for it. 

Thank God he was willing. Actually, now that I think about it, I think he enjoyed it quite a lot. At least those ropes of cum flowing into my mouth indicated he got the release he so badly needed. And to be honest, so did I. I didn’t cum until I had made it to the private confines of my own bathroom, but when I did I swear it was like a volcano. I was shaking, both before and after my own release. Confused but buzzing with energy and adrenaline. 

That next morning was pure torture as I flip-flopped from, “Oh shit I have to move,” to “well, it was a one-time thing and I’m sure we can laugh it off,” to, “what if he wants it again?” And if I was honest, I did want it again. I wanted to sit on that sweaty padded weight bench in his garage, put my hands on his hips, and pull his cock as far into my mouth as I could manage. That much was totally clear to me. Oh man, what happened to me?

Then the text came from John, just before lunch. I jumped when the sound popped out of my phone. Hell yes I was free to come over! But I tried to play it cool, so I wrote, “Hey John, thanks for the beers last night. I think I can make it tonight if you need help. What time?” 

“Same as last night, 9pm?” he wrote back after about two long minutes. 

“9pm it is. I’ll bring some beer,” I wrote. That way we could just end up working on his car and drinking my beer if he wants. Maybe he wants to talk about it, tell me what a big mistake it was, and how he hopes we can be friends. Or maybe he just needs help with a part for his truck. My head was spinning with the possibilities. 

Work that afternoon took forever, but I finally made it home to an otherwise normal evening in the neighborhood. My wife Sarah and I had a normal but kind of boring conversation about our days and the upcoming school year for the kids. She seemed happy when I told her John wanted my help again, which in and of itself made me feel a little queasy. 

“Oh that’s great, dear,” she said. “His wife Annie seems nice, so maybe we can have them over sometime?” As you can imagine, this triggered a pit in my stomach, but I nodded silently and finished my dinner. 

I don’t know why, but I showered before I went over. Like it was a date! I put on a grubby t-shirt and shorts to compensate, and then said goodbye to Sarah just before 9pm. She waved nonchalantly, already heading up the stairs to do whatever she does up there. 

I grabbed a six-pack of IPAs out of the garage fridge and started walking to John’s house. It seemed like I was jogging, but I wasn’t. I was so nervous that I was just out of breath. “Just a few beers with your buddy, so settle down!” I told myself. But it wasn’t working. 

I rounded the corner and saw John in his garage. He was puttering around in there, moving some boxes and trying to look busy. I waved as I walked up his driveway, and he gave me a nervous wave back. 

“Thanks for coming, Jack,” he said. “I wasn’t sure if you’d be free on such short notice.”  I realized that he had just showered too, which made me chuckle to myself. 

“No problem!” I said, with maybe a little too much enthusiasm. “Its good to get out of the house, and I brought the beers this time.” 

“Great, thanks,” he said. “Annie is probably already upstairs in bed,” he said quietly and then he closed the big door to the garage. I handed him a beer, took one myself, and we popped them open. 

I think it took about thirty seconds to drink that first round. We were clearly both nervous. I grabbed two more beers and popped them open. As I handed him his second, he let out a big sigh and started talking.

“So…that was pretty interesting last night, right?” John said, lifting up his tone a little at then end, then taking a big swig of beer. 

“It certainly was!” I said. Then quietly I added, “Um…John, I’ve never done anything like that before, man. I don’t know what came over me, and I really hope I wasn’t out of line.”  Now it was my turn to top the bottle to my lips. I was shaking with nerves at this point.

“Neither have I,” John said, “but I have to say it was one of the most intense orgasms I’ve ever had. I guess I really needed that!” Now he was smiling, and I started to relax. 

John then pressed a little. “Jack, did you really not mind doing that to me? You know…especially at the end, when I came?” 

“Honestly John, I think I surprised myself.” I said, “but if we’re being honest, I liked it a hell of a lot more than I should have. I can’t really explain it, and it has me asking myself all sorts of questions, but the truth is it was pretty fucking amazing. I went home and jacked off immediately and I nearly passed out I came so hard.”

Now John’s smile got wider, more happy and less nervous. “Very interesting!” he said. Then he raised an eyebrow and asked, “What do you mean questions, Jack?”

“You know…” I demurred, “like, what does that mean that I liked it? I mean, I’m not gay I think. Don’t get me wrong, gay’s not a bad thing, it just doesn’t fit. I like fucking Sarah too, and I don’t have any urge to kiss you or spoon or shit like that.”

“Good!” John said with a laugh as he nearly spit out his beer. “Cuddling wasn’t high on my list of garage activities either.” 

Then he paused for a few moments, sipping his beer more slowly now. As the significance of our conversation settled around us like an imagined cone of silence, he finally spoke up.

“Jack, maybe this doesn’t have to be so complicated for you.” he offered. “Maybe these lines make more sense when we’re twenty-five and the ladies want to fuck us and it's all so new. And maybe we've just lucked into something that feels good, and that we can keep between us?” 

I thought I heard hope in his tone now, and I was feeling it too. This line of argument sounded a lot better than what I was torturing myself with all day!

“I’m not gay either,” John continued, “but there’s no denying that felt good. And last night’s conversation has me thinking about some other stuff too. Stuff you said last night. I have to admit, I’ve been horny about it all day.”

I tried to run last night’s conversation through my mind quickly, but it was a bit of a blur, so I asked, “What do you mean? What other stuff?”

Now John tilted his head down, cheeks blushing a little and it seemed like he wanted to hide behind that beer. He gulped down the rest, and went over to the fridge to get another. As he walked back over, it came out almost as a whisper. “You said some things that you miss, Jack. You said you missed going down on Sarah, but you also mentioned that you used to, you know…lick her ass.”

Now it was my time to blush, and I was suddenly very preoccupied with how little beer was left in my bottle. “Uhhhh, yeah” I said sheepishly, “I really said that, didn’t I?”

SophieJoones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieJoones

“Have you really done that?” John asked me. “And, uh, do you really miss it?”

I just nodded. My throat was dry, and the beer wasn’t helping. 

“Because, well…” he continued, “I have kind of always had this fantasy of someone doing that to me. Licking my ass, I mean.”

He sat down on the weight bench, his legs spreading out a little in a way that made me want to see if he was freeballing. There was a new silence. This time I wasn’t sure how to break it. Could I do that to a guy? I wasn’t sure. It had never occurred to me. But one thing I did know was that I could see the bulge in John’s shorts, and I had an overwhelming urge to see his cock again and to slide it into my mouth. 

Having nothing to say, I did the next best thing (or maybe the best?). I dropped down to my knees in front of John, my knees landing on the black exercise mat under the weight bench. I slid my hand out to his crotch and immediately found what I was looking for.  His cock was growing quickly, and all I could think of was that I wanted it in my mouth before it got hard. I wanted to feel it get hard in my mouth!

I pushed John’s knees together and he put his hands on the weight bench and lifted his ass up a little and scooted if forward. I instinctively grabbed his waistband and slid his shorts down his legs, pulling them off of him entirely. Then I gently pulled his knees apart and settled in quickly, hungrily, and moved in with my head. As I approached his cock, I could smell that masculine scent that I never knew about but now seemed like I couldn’t live without. I remember breathing it in deeply with my nose and smiling as I lifted his growing cock with two fingers to my mouth and taking him all the way in. 

His head tilted back and John let out a long sigh as he felt my mouth encompass his cock. It seemed like he was hard in an instant, and soon he felt so huge in my mouth I could tell he was loving this blowjob. And so was I. I can’t really explain it, except to say that it felt amazing. Fulfilling, actually, and purely erotic. I started to lose myself in the moment. 

John shifted so that he was sitting at the end of the weight bench, and started to lean back and relax. I took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could, and caressed the shaft of his dick with my right hand while my left hand slid into my own shorts. I was hard as a rock!

We were like this for a while, long enough for my jaw to get sore. Maybe it was the combination of last night’s blowjob and this one, but I soon needed a break. So I popped him out of my mouth and licked down the side of his shaft to his balls. I cupped them with my hand while I licked them, drawing “ooohs” and “ahhhhhs” out of John as he laid all the way down on his back on the bench. I licked all around his balls, but he clearly jumped a little when I got to the bottom of his nuts where that little line exists. “Oh shit!” he said as I teased my tongue up and down his perineum. I had no idea what I was doing, but I knew that I would have loved for someone to do that to me, so that was my guide. 

After a few moments, John slowly pulled his legs up off of the floor and reached out to grab his knees. His pelvis rotated up just enough for me to know exactly what he wanted. “Please buddy…” he said with quiet but fierce desperation. “You can do it, man, it's okay.”

And so I did. I was so lost in the eroticism of the moment, and the intoxicating smell of his body wash from his shower mixed with sweat and pheromones was drawing me in, and I flicked my tongue lower until it clipped the edge of his asshole.

“YESSS!!!” he hissed. Ok, safe to say he was enjoying this. And I’ll admit it wasn’t bad. Nothing like the fun I was having with his cock in my mouth, but it reminded me of going down on a woman, which I so sorely miss. So I went for it.  I flattened out my tongue and then slid it down his asshole, eliciting gasps of delight from John. I worked around the ring for a while, then long broad strokes up and down his ass. He was in heaven. 

After a few moments of this, I did the unthinkable. I grabbed his hips and pulled myself closer, and pushed my tongue into his asshole. “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!” he mumbled as I started to fuck his ass with my tongue. It was more difficult than I thought it would be, but I pushed my tongue in as deep as I could and wiggled it up and down. 

I did this for a few seconds, but soon my tongue was tired. As I pulled out and looked up, I could swear I could see some movement across the garage out of the corner of my eye, over by the refrigerator and the door to the house. I looked over in a panic, but didn’t see anything. 

John dropped his hands and let his legs fall back to the floor, and his gloriously hard cock popped up invitingly with a big dollop of precum resting on his stomach. I flicked it up with my finger and gobbled it, then quickly stuck his cock back in my mouth and sucked him eagerly. 

John didn’t last much longer, and soon I felt his hands go up to my head and push me down a little deeper than I was. It made me gag a little, but I fought it back. And then I could feel his body start to tense up, hear his breath get ragged and wild, and the head of his cock grew so big I thought it would burst. And then he did burst, in a way, unleashing wave upon wave of cum into my mouth until he was spent. 

I gobbled it all, and swallowed it like I was supposed to. Like I wanted to. 

I was so horny at this point that I thought I would burst. I stood up, standing over John as he came down from his orgasm. I dropped my shorts and grasped my cock with my left hand and jacked off. Within seconds I was cumming. I came on his stomach, his cock, and his balls. I didn’t care. It felt so good to unleash. And when I opened my eyes, I saw his eyes transfixed on my cock and my cum. He was surprised, but he was also into it. 

Then we gradually both settled down. Awkwardness slammed its way back into the garage like a strong wind. I mumbled an apology and grabbed some paper towels off the workbench. “No problem,” he chuckled. “I think that was the hottest thing anyone has ever done to me.” 

“Cumming on you?” I asked. 

“No, with your tongue,” John replied. “I hope you liked it,” he said, “because I LOVED it!”

And at that moment, I knew this wasn’t going to be the last time we got together. This wouldn’t be the last time I had that glorious cock in my mouth, and snaked my tongue into his ass. And who knows? Based on that look on his face, maybe I had a blowjob coming my way sometime too?

I strolled home shortly afterward, having said goodnight to John and walking down his driveway as he closed his garage door again and went in for the night. About half way home I realized we never even pretended to move a heavy part for his truck. I chuckled. I felt light. Energized. Happy. I thought to myself, this could work. I’ve read about these setups. “Friends with benefits” they call it. Well hot damn, I thought. This neighborhood isn’t so bad after all.

It wouldn’t be until the next day that I learned that I didn’t have things quite as figured out as I thought I did. The text message popped up on my phone around 3 in the afternoon: “Jack, you need to come over tonight. 9pm, front door. We fucked up.”

In that moment, I knew that movement I thought I saw out of the corner of my eye was real. It had to have been Annie. John’s wife saw us, just as I was burying my tongue deep into his ass!  The panic set in immediately, and the crushing sense that I had broken something that could not be put back together. 

Later that night I would discover my life was about to shift again, this time in a new direction I never would have imagined. But that, my friends, is a story for another day.

To be continued…

 

Published 
Written by Jack1Toffe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments