Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Local Beach Blowjob

"Naked in the sun with an aching hard cock"

16
7 Comments 7
31.8k Views 31.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
Being February (2006), it's summer and the warmest month in Australia.

It's a great time of the year to get down to the beach and enjoy the warmth of an ocean breeze on your naked body while playing among the dunes.

There aren’t many nude free beaches less than an hour out of town, but the local metro beaches have patches of virgin dunes that provide some great cover if you're careful.

As a married bi-guy it's not easy getting enough time to get out for some fun, so having somewhere to go that's only 5 minutes from home is great.

At this time of the year the sun doesn’t set till after 8:30pm and a couple of days ago it was just ideal.

The temperature was in the mid 30's (85F) there was a gentle breeze and I was thinking about cock, again.

While the family was watching whatever was on the box, I went off to the study and got onto the Chat at Squirt.

Pretty soon I found a guy in my local area online so I asked if like 69's. It was a loaded question but I got a quick result. He was horny and wanted to meet me at the beach in a hurry.

That's my kind of reply, so we agreed to get down there.

I made some excuse about going back to the office for a while, which is on the way to the beach, changed into some shorts and a t-shirt and free balled it to the beach - I mean, office.

I got there and the car parks were empty. That told me the dunes were unoccupied which was disappointing, but at the same time I knew there wouldn’t be any straight folks around.

This is a metropolitan area, there is a 4 lane road just 20 yards away, some trees and shrubs around the place, and then plenty of houses and units either side of this patch of dunes that’s 300 yards wide and 100 yards deep to the shoreline.

The dunes are about 30-50 feet high and covered in salt bushes and low shrubs with some designated pathways crossing through.

It was quite dim by now, the streetlights were on and the tops of the high clouds were highlighted in faint gold and red tips. I hadn’t imagined myself too exhibitionist but this time I just got out of the car, slipped of my clothes and made my way up the path to the beach. At the top of the first hill I turned around and looked back at the lights below me, grabbed my cock, and started wanking in the breeze. It was great feeling my balls bouncing as I stroked and the pre-cum covering my knob felt cool in the breeze.

I went down the path then took the detour into the shrubs about 50 yards away. Here I spread out the towel, laid back, and started to get into it. It felt so relaxing out there listening to the sea jerking off to the rising moon. It didn’t take long before I reached a great climax that unloaded 5 great pools of cum all over my stomach and hands. I just lay back panting as my head buzzed and caught my breath.

I got up slowly and looked around but my friend still hadn’t turned up from what I could see in the bright moonlight. The cum was running down my balls and legs, so I walked to the end of the dunes where they join the beach and looked over the rise to see no one else within eyesight. Fantastic, I thought and ran down to the water to wash off the cum that was starting to dry on me.

I made it back up the beach into the dunes again and back to my gear.

Salama
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Salama

Time was running out so I picked up my stuff and headed back to the car park naked. Not wearing anything was a bit of a risk after all people lived only a couple of hundred yards away and walked around the paths all the time, and after all tonight was just right for it.

I was about half way back and on the top of the hill when I saw a guy down at the car park and figured it might be HIM. I didn’t hesitate; I just rambled on down the down to the car park. He had started walking up and I watched him closely as we got closer to each other.

Here I was just holding my clothes in one hand and a towel over my shoulder and my cock was starting to swell again. We were about 30 yards from each other when I saw his expression change as he realised that what he was looking at was real, and his eyes didn’t lift from my groin.

As we got next to each other I sensed that he didn’t know what to do, so I asked if he was heading down to the beach, then I told him that it was great being out there. He started to talk a bit and then mentioned that he noticed my cock.

I knew it was the right guy and went closer to him, saying, "Why don’t you play with it?"

His hand instantly took my cock and started to squeeze and kneed it around. His hand was warm and he rolled my balls around like some dice.

I reached for his jeans and felt the bulge. Opening his fly with my spare hand I pushed past his jocks and found a very warm thick cock and pulled it out. He was uncut and took only seconds to feel hard.

Here we were standing in the moonlight on a path not more than 50 yards from the main road and houses, stroking each other’s cocks. I wanted to taste him so I got down on one knee and plunged onto his cock wetting it as much as it could.

He moaned loudly as I let his knob push against my throat and said, "I can’t believe I'm standing here getting sucked off."

I licked and sucked as fast as I could, he was tensing up and I knew he was ready to explode.

He started mumbling, "No, oh no, not now," and the telltale warmth of his cock beginning to throb told me he was about to explode.

I opened my mouth wider and took him in as his juices started to gush out of his cock and into my mouth. I didn’t want to swallow but I wanted him to fill my mouth and I had to spit out a load as I gagged. He tasted clean and salty and I licked his knob as the juice ran out the side of my mouth.

I thanked him for the load and stood up as I spat out his cum into my hand and then rubbed it over my cock and balls.

"I hope to meet you again some time," I said, and then I turned and walked to the car park. He stood there for a second then realised his cock was still hanging out his jeans as he nervously put it away then turned to walk up to the beach.

When I got back to the car I my cock was rock hard from the cum massage I had been giving it so I sat on the bonnet and pounded away. In a minute or two I was cumming again feeling his cum on my balls and thinking about a nice cock to rub my sack on and squirted all over the place.

I slipped on my clothes and drove away feeling very satisfied. It only took an hour and I was back home feeling very happy with having a beach like Tennison only 5 minutes away.
Published 
Written by paulonyou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments