Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Married males curiousity fullfilled

"Long time fantasy fullfilled and more."

45
19 Comments 19
62.4k Views 62.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story

As a basically straight married man who has had a curiousity for man to man action for years, I would look at pictures on the net and read stories of other guys experimenting with other men.

I would jerk off to the thoughts of being with another guy in the same room or sitting next to me. Sometimes fingering myself as I would J/O and I loved the sensation that it gave me when I finally came. I began to have all kinds of fantasies about this and what it would be like to have a another guy fuck me.

One day I was on the computer looking at scenes of two guys getting dirty and I thought, maybe I would have to get a dildo to see what it felt like to have a life size cock up my ass. I had tried to purchase one online but always chickened out when it came to placing the order and giving out my personal information and what if my wife found out when it was delivered? I had to go and purchase one directly from a store in the city that was the only way I was going to get to experience this.

Then one late night after contemplating going out to get one, I finally got the nerve to hit one of the Adult bookstores. I drove the 25 miles to the store with an aching hard on, a little nervous and really excited. When I got to the adult store, it was late and there were a few cars outside. I had butterflies in my stomach as I got out of the car and walked up to the door. I was thinking, This is it, I am here, Just go in.

As I entered, I saw all kinds of x-movies and magazines and one whole wall of dildos and sex toys. I could feel my dick begin to swell and then I thought, what if someone sees my bulge in my pants? I stumbled around a little as I looked around and headed for the wall. I picked a realistic looking one that was about 6 inches and nervously walked up to the counter to pay for it. I must have looked nervous because the guy behind the counter smiled and said it that all you need? Yeah, I said. I couldn't wait to get out of there.

I paid for it and walked out thinking, Finally. I couldn't wait to get in the car and look it. As I drove away, my cock was swelling in my pants. After driving a few miles, I found a place to pull over and I stopped the car and unbuttoned my pant and pulled them down so that I could take one leg out and drive the rest of the way naked from the waist down.

My cock was rock hard and sticking straight up. As I drove I stroked myself a couple of times and the pre-cum started to ooze. I could see my wet head as I drove under the street lights along the freeway. As I drove I reached over and pulled the dildo out of the bag and proceeded to tear it from its package. I couldn't wait to hold it and feel it up against my hard cock.

Just then I looked in my rear view mirror and noticed that there was a police car behind me with its lights flashing. I must have turned white as a sheet as I realized I was getting pulled over. I didn't know what to do, so I pulled over to the side of the freeway and waited nervously as the police officer walked up to the passenger side of the car. I tried to cover my softening cock with my shirt as I sat there. I had the dildo down between my legs on the seat. I tried to think of what I was going to say and what was going to happen when my wife found out that I was stopped by a cop, half naked and with a dildo between my legs.

The officer came up and shined the flashlight in the car. He must have seen other unusual things before, because as I looked over at him, he had a smirk on his face and said what do we have here? I did not say a word, I did not know what to say. He then asked if I knew how fast I was going? With a shaky voice I answered, 70? He just smiled and said, can I see your license and registration? I reached over and got my license and registration card out and handed it too him. He said he would be right back.

I asked if I could get dressed and he told me that it was okay to put my pants on again. When he came back up to the side of the car he said that he was going to have to take me in and that my car would be towed later. I freaked out but what could I do? I thought, this is it, I am busted all the way around. He told me to get out of the car and to lean up against the side of the car so that he could pat me down.


As I stood there, he began to run his hands around my chest and down my back and then up the inseam of my legs, grabbing at my crouch as he passed over my front. I jumped a little as he touched my cock through my pants but that did not seem to phase him. After he was done he said okay turn around and face him and he put the handcuffs on me and walked me to the police car.

He drove a few miles down the freeway when he slowed to exit on a dark secluded country type road that ran parallel to the freeway. At the bottom of the off ramp there was a patch of dirt for emergency parking. He pulled over and parked the car. I said, what the matter, where are we going? He said he was going to have to have to search me again, stand up against the car. I asked,  "what for, You already did that?"...He told me not to worry about it and just do it. As I stood there with my legs spread, he began patting me down again. He ran his hands up under my shirt from the back around to the front and began repeatedly rubbing over my nipples and began pinching them.


He then slid his hands down my back and cupped my ass cheeks with his strong hands.

LisaJenkins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaJenkins

As he pulled my cheeks apart I could feel his finger press against my hole through my pants. At that, my cock began to swell again. I was thinking maybe I was not going to have to spend the night in a cell after all.

He then reached around and started to unbutton my pants and pulled them down below my knees, exposing my bare ass. He then asked me what I was doing with my pants down and a dildo between my legs in the car. I started to tell him the truth about what I was doing earlier that night when he stopped me on the road. When I got done explaining there was silence. I turned around to see him holding the dildo in his hand and it looked like he had found the lube that was in the dildo package because the head of it was shiny. I thought to myself, I was going to get to feel that thing in my tight ass after all, earlier then I thought.

He told me to take my pants off and spread my legs. I proceeded to do what he told me too. Once my pants were off and I was standing there, he came up from behind and started probing my ass. I could feel him rubbing it in the crack of my ass. I was ready to be fucked. Just then I felt the head of the rubber cock begin to spread my hole and the head entered my ass. I yelled and he stopped for a second before he stuck his finger in. As he entered my ass I could feel my pre cum ooze from my half-hard cock again. He stuck his finger all the way in and began to ream my hole, stretching it from side to side. After a few minutes of finger fucking, he pulled it out and I felt the dildo head on my hole again.

This time, it entered much easier but it still hurt. He took his time getting it in there and once my ass relaxed I felt the full girth of the dildo stretch my virgin hole. He pushed it in and out of me. I began to moan in pain and ecstasy.

After a couple of minutes of hard fucking with the dildo and a good cock stroking, he stopped and pulled it back out. I turned back to look at him and noticed he had released his hard seven inch cock from his pants and was standing there stroking himself. I nearly lost my load when I saw this. My cock was rock hard. He then told me to get in the back seat of the police car and he got in from the other side and sat down next to me. He took his hard cock in his hand. He told me that I was busted and that I was going to have to be punished. But if I would suck his cock he might let me get out of there without spending the night in jail and being found out by my wife. I thought for second and said okay, but just so you know, I have never sucked a cock before. He said dont worry about it, I am sure you will learn fast. I leaned over and lowered my mouth to his swollen head. He had already begun to leak pre-cum, so I stuck out my tongue and licked the drop off. I then grabbed his cock with one hand and fed it into my mouth. I worked it over slowly getting the feel of giving a blowjob.

It felt weird to have another guys dick in my mouth but really exciting. I was able to get most of it in my mouth before I felt his head touch the back of my throat. I stroked it slowly at first and then began to pick up the pace. I could hear him moaning as he came closer to shooting his wad. I licked his balls and ran my hands up and down his inner thighs. He then pushed my head away and said that he didn't want to cum yet, that he wanted to fuck me first and shoot his wad in my ass. At that point, I didn't care what he wanted me to do, I was so hot for his cock.

I got up on my knees and spread my legs to straddle his torso so I could sit down on his cock. As I lowered myself down and could feel his cock head brush my hole. My pre cum drooled out and he used his finger to scoop it up and reached around to my ass and rubbed in on the outside of my hole. I used my hands to guide his rigid cock to my ass.


I took my time as I forced his cock into my virgin ass and was able to lower down all the way to the base of his shaft.
I slowly moved up and down on his pole until he started bouncing me on his lap. My heart was beating so fast as I impaled myself on it.

After a few minutes I could feel his cock tighten in my ass and he told me that he was going to cum. I moaned and let out a surprising reply, yes, yes, fuck me, cum in my ass He grabbed my cock and stroked it for all it was worth. I could feel him begin to spurt his cum deep in me. It did not take much longer for me to shoot my wad over his head and on to his shirt. He then reached down and with his finger, grabbed some of it and fed it too me. I licked it clean and he did it again.

We were both spent and I got off his lap and sat back down in the seat and could feel his juices running out of my hole. He told me to get dressed and get ready to go. We both got out of the car and got dressed.
He then drove me back to my car and handed me, my keys and told me to be careful and dont drive naked anymore. I said, Yes Sir.

As I drove home, I must have been in shock at what had just transpired because before I knew it, I was in the driveway at home. After showering I got into bed next to my wife and fell fast asleep, as I considered what had happened earlier that night an old fantasy totally fulfilled and more..

Published 
Written by curiousboy31
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments