Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Adventures with Amy

"After my initial shock, Philip becomes part of a sexy relationship with Amy and me"

21
4 Comments 4
15.4k Views 15.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
I woke up a bit dazed, then almost immediately remembered the night before and buried my head under the pillow. Reverberating in my head was the realization I had sucked a cock. I felt Amy's hand run down my naked back.

"Good morning, lover," she said. She moved closer and slid one leg over my thigh and I felt the warmth of her bald pussy against my butt. "That was so wild, last night," she cooed.

I moaned and wrapped the pillow tighter around my head.

"What's the matter, Andy? Having regrets? I hope not because that was the most erotic thing I've ever done." She paused and continued, "Well, you did, I suppose. But I was here and it was sexy beyond belief." Another pause. "Andy?"

"I don't believe I did that," was all I could muster. The image of Phillip's cock in my mouth as I stoked and sucked and licked him to orgasm was playing over and over in my mind. I didn't know what to think. But I was feeling very...embarrassed, I finally realized.

Amy picked up on it and talked me through it. "You aren't very comfortable with this are you?

"Not really."

"Ok, but remember, no one knows but you, me and Phillip. He's not telling anyone. And I'm sure not. Remember I went to bed with two guys so I have a reputation to worry about too."

"Yea, but you didn't do anything," I said.

"Well, maybe you don't think that masturbating while watching my boyfriend have oral sex with a guy is anything, but I sure do. It was a complete turn on, which surprised the hell out of me."

"I guess, when you put it that way."

"And you know what was so cool about it was how much you guys got into it. It was so sexy seeing you both getting each other off. It was...Wow. Just wow. Didn't you got into it?"

"Yea. That's what's kinda freaking me out."

Amy pulled the pillow off my head. "Don't be freaked out. It's ok you had fun. Sex is supposed to be fun, right? It would be one thing if you hated it, but you obviously loved it. I know you adore pussy and now we know you like cock too. Sometimes, anyway. So....when do you think you will get into it again?"

I turned to face her for the first time. She was smiling at me with wide, expectant eyes.

"Again?"

"This is an adventure, right? Maybe the adventure is not over. I'll bet Philip wants to do it some more. He's a sweetie, isn't he? We were pretty nice together, right?"

"He is a nice guy. So does this mean you want some of him too? Is that where this is going?"

"I don't know. Actually, I'm not sure where he is sexually, if he's gay or bi. But he liked being here with both of us. Right now it's great with you two. Let's see where it goes, ok?"

"Ok. Maybe. It's a little hard to get over. But remember, you get to try it next. That was the deal, right?" This all had started out trying to get her in bed with another girl.

"Hmmm. Easier said than done. I already knew Phillip would be into doing this. I don't know any bi women. Do you?" I shook my head no, and she said, "well, let's figure it out I guess. But I think it will be hard to top the Andy and Phillip show."

After a couple days I had gotten used to the idea of having sex with Phillip. I even found myself thinking about his lovely cock and got hard imagining going down on him again. And him going down on me. The three of us met up after their class, and agreed to get together again over the weekend.

"Are you excited about being with Phillip again? I am," asked Amy. We were lying in bed, naked and she was stroking my cock. "Mmm, you just got harder. I'll bet you are too. Have you been fantasizing about him feeling up your cock and balls? And then taking you in his mouth and sucking your hardon... mmmm... and I'll bet you've been wanting his dick in your mouth too. You want to suck Phillip's cock again, don't you?"

"Ok, I do. I want to go to bed with him," I admitted. I was turned on. And so was she. Amy would talk dirty like that when she was really excited.

"Yea, baby. And I want you to fuck me while you suck his big dick. I want to watch you while you get him to cum with your mouth. Ohhh..." And then she swung her leg over me and with one movement she pointed my cock at her pussy and slid down on it. She was so wet I slipped completely into her cunt and she started to buck on top, grinding her clit into me. Within 2 minutes Amy was cumming, moaning, "oh, yea, suck that cock." That put me over the top and I came in her, enjoying the release as she continued to slide up and down, fucking herself on top of me. After our orgasms ended she collapsed on me and sighed.

"We are nasty," she said.

"Yes," I answered and kissed her. We fell asleep, content.

We had been trying to find a woman for Amy to ease my fantasies without much luck. Undoubtedly there were women out there who were hot and into such a scene, but they didn't wear name tags. Amy was getting used to the idea and would sometimes check women out as if evaluating the possibilities.

"What about her?" she asked one day as we walked down one street. A particularly hot, voluptuous woman in halter top and low, tight jeans had just passed. "I love her boobs. I think she should have great boobs. That would be sexy."

"She is fine, no doubt about it." I observed. "Instant boner," I added for effect.

"She is for me, not you," Amy came back with immediately. "I wonder if I could get into her pants?" she cooed into my ear. "I would play with her pussy and lick her clit while she strokes my hair. Do you want to watch that?" We were both getting into it and it was fun. More adventures with Amy.

Saturday we went to dinner with Phillip again and again headed back to Amy's apartment. As she went to get some wine and glasses, he slid over on the sofa next to me.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

I turned toward him and slowly started to feel his thigh and smiled.

"I'm glad you wanted to get together again," he said. "I really got off with you guys."

"Yes, I noticed you did," I laughed.

"Well, and that too," Phillip said. "I like hanging with you two. I haven't seen too many guys lately and I felt really comfortable being with you. And of course I love Amy," he continued as she came back in the room, sat next to him and gave him a kiss.

"Phillip, if you don't mind me asking, are you gay or...whatever?" Amy asked. "You don't have to say if you'd rather not."

"Gay. Mostly. I've had a couple girlfriends but things have been nicer with men. But I will say it was pretty hot having you with us before."

"YES!" I exclaimed, "completely."

Phillip had started to rub my thigh by now and had been moving his hand up to my cock that was bulging obscenely against my jeans. Amy moved close to Phillip so she could get a better view. She nodded approval to me as she saw the two of us cup each others cock through our jeans.

"Andy loves your cock. We talked about how beautiful it is and how much he got into pleasuring it."

"Did you like it?" he asked me.

"Oh yea. I've been thinking about it a lot."

"Good, so have I," Phillip said.

He got up and pulled off his top. then he undid he jeans and pushed them off, leaving his small briefs with a hard cock tucked inside. He moved over and knelt between Amy and I. He pushed the top of his briefs down and his cock sprang out. It looked so sexy and I moved over to him, taking it in my mouth, while my hands explored his body, flicking his nipples, holding his butt and feeling his balls. I slid his briefs down and he stepped out of them as I held and stroked his cock and began to lick and suck his balls.

Amy moved in closer to me. I looked at her, invitingly. She leaned over and kissed his hard shaft then ran her tongue over it, up to his cock head, gave it a kiss and smiled at me. She smiled up at Phillip and he beamed back at her. She began to take off my clothes as I continued to explore him. From this position I found I could take his entire penis into my mouth. Which both noticed and gave their approval. On the one hand I knew I was not gay, but I was really loving sucking Phillip's cock. "I hope he lets me suck him a lot," I thought.

Almost reading my mind Phillip signed, "Oh, I could really get used to this."

"And I don't mind," Amy said. "Let's be special friends a lot."

Now nude, I looked up at them and let Phillip's cock slide out and held it against my face. "That would be great," I answered.

Phillip pushed me back against the sofa and took my hard cock that I had been slowly stroking. He lowered his head and began sucking me. "So it's a deal," he said. "We're lovers now."

I looked at Amy and thought she was over-dressed. I tugged at her top and she got the idea. As Phillip was devouring my cock and balls, Amy did a slow striptease. When she was nude, she joined Phillip and both shared my cock, which was beyond wild. She came back up and presented her pussy to me. It was very wet and in need of some attention, which I was happy to provide. Phillip was doing a great job and I was close to cumming. But having Amy's pussy distracted me a bit and I could hold off.

This went on for some time, till we decided to give Phillip's knees a break and went to Amy's bed. I was sitting against the headboard and sucking Phillip's cock again. Amy was close by, watching me enjoy myself and was stroking my cock and playing with her pussy. She remembered her wish and sat over me, sliding my cock into her pussy and slowly moving back and forth, taking responsibility for getting the two of us close to cumming while I concentrated on getting Phillip off.

The intensity built and soon we were all moaning, on the edge of orgasm. Amy came first, her face next to mine, watching as Philip's cock fucked my mouth. He came next and his dick popped out of my mouth and sprayed some cum over both Amy and me. Amy continued to slide up and down my pole. Soon I was holding her tightly, cumming inside her as Phillip reached down and held my balls. That was amazing.

We all fell down and lay there for some time. I finally said, "we are really good."

Spring semester continued on and Phillip frequently joined Amy and I in bed. Mostly he and I were the main show with Amy watching and playing with herself. She loved it when I would sometimes take his cock out and suck him to orgasm, swallowing whatever I could. She also liked seeing us take each others clothes off and do a 69. There was just something that really turned me on about sucking cock. Well, Phillip's, anyway.

Sometimes interesting switch-ups happened. Once he got between my legs and was licking me while Amy rode my cock. He couldn't miss spending some time on her clit, which she loved. A couple times he went down on her while I was giving him head and she was doing me. And once we had him fuck Amy while I watched. I surprised myself by getting off while they did it. It was really sexy to watch as she spread her legs for him and his butt moved up and down as his cock fucked her pussy. I was tempted to put my tongue between he cheeks as he did that, but we had found he wasn't into ass play at all. I easily came watching this sensuous scene of Phillip fucking my girlfriend. We really loved have sex together.

But we were also nearing the end of a great run. Both Phillip and Amy would be graduating in a month and heading off to different parts of the country for graduate school and law school. I had one more year to go. Our little threesome would be over as would my year and a half with Amy and what would be next for me? I didn't obsess on it. There was another month.
Published 
Written by AndyBrds
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments