Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Movie Theatre Meeting (Part 2)

"Going back got me in even deeper!"

15
1 Comment 1
9.9k Views 9.9k
3.5k words 3.5k words
By the time I left home for work the next morning I had decided that I wasn’t going to meet Wayne, the name on the business card given me by the man at the theatre the previous afternoon. The excitement generated by our chance encounter in the movie theatre which had led me to fuck my wife three times the previous night had waned by the time I left for work, but by midday I was not only feeling horny again, but also curious, a sometimes dangerous circumstance. The address on the card was in one of the more expensive areas of the city’s coastal suburbs, which was reassuring, and so I drove there at the time we had agreed on the previous day to meet. Like most of the other houses in the area, Wayne’s home was large and imposing. I knocked on the front door and hadn’t waited long before the door opened. Wayne greeted me with a drink in one hand, shoeless and dressed in trousers and a silk robe belted at the waist, with a mass of black curly chest hair showing where his robe parted. Seeing him in daylight, I guessed him to be in his early fifties. Waving me inside, he closed the door, and then led the way through to the lounge, asking if I wanted a drink. Back then I was drinking bourbon and cola, but the drink he poured me was so strong it that I almost choked on it. He laughed, urging me to drink it down, telling me that horny young guys like me were often too quick on the trigger, and a strong drink would both put me in the mood and help make things last.

As we drank our drinks I asked if he lived alone, and when he told me he was married, he anticipated my unasked question, explaining that he had told his wife he was entertaining a friend that afternoon and wanted the house to himself, adding that they had an agreement on these matters and that she wouldn’t be home until the evening. I finished my drink, feeling the alcohol burn in my throat, and Wayne got up to take my empty glass from me, pouring us both fresh drinks. Returning to the settee with the drinks, he invited me to sit next to him. My heart beginning to thump with excitement, I rose from the chair where I had been sitting and joined him on the settee. Handing me my drink, Wayne asked if I was married, and when I said that I was, he asked if I had “given my wife one” the previous night. When I admitted that I had fucked my wife three times the preceding night he chuckled, saying that a good sucking from another guy often had that effect on randy young guys like me. Placing his hand on my thigh, he quickly ran it up to my crotch. I had been growing hard even before I had arrived at Wayne’s home, and I had long been fully erect. Giving my erection a squeeze and a quick rub through my clothing, Wayne put his drink down and stood, suggesting we get more comfortable. Putting my drink down I stood; following his lead as he quickly removed his trousers and underpants, stopping to watch me as I finished undressing. As I took off the last of my clothes he untied the sash of his robe to let it fall open. He was a big man, not as tall as me, but with broad shoulders, a barrel chest and thick waist and full belly. He had wavy back hair, receding a little from his temples, his body was covered in thick, black, curly hair, and from a dense mass of hair at the base of his belly his cock jutted out, fully erect. We eyed one another for a few moments before Wayne stepped closer to grasp my cock, pulling me in towards him. I could smell his aftershave and deodorant, mixed with the warm scent of his arousal. Reaching down with one hand I wrapped my fingers around his rigid, hot-feeling cock. Giving a grunt of pleasure he bent forward to nuzzle my neck as he took my cock and balls in his hands, caressing and stroking them.

I hadn’t kissed a man since I had been in my teens, and so I initially felt a little uncomfortable about Wayne kissing my neck, but as his mouth moved lower, his cock slowly slipping from my hand as he began to crouch, I started to enjoy the sensation of his lips and tongue moving down over my chest and nipples, and ultimately my belly. Dropping to his knees, Wayne took me by the hips and steered be back to the settee, and as I sat he moved between my thighs, plunging his mouth over my cock. The sensation of his warm, wet mouth enveloping my cock was wonderful, and as he worked his lips up and down my shaft I was soon straining my hips up off the settee to get my cock deeper into his suctioning mouth. He began plunging his mouth faster on my cock, both hands massaging my balls. In light of his earlier comments about making things last I was agreeably surprised that he was so keen to bring me off so fast, however I was only later to realise that he was playing with me to suit his own purposes, for when I gasped that I was cumming, he took a hand from my balls to lightly grip the base of my cock. As soon as I jetted my first burst of spunk into his mouth he began to squeeze my cock between his fingers and thumb. I spurted a second time and he squeezed harder, almost painfully, stopping me from spurting, but kept sucking on my shaft, gradually slowing the bobbing of his head, with the result that when he finally lifted his mouth from my cock I was achingly erect and even randier than before.

Wiping saliva from his lips with the back of one hand, Wayne rose to stand between my splayed thighs, telling me it was my turn. Close up, his cock seemed huge; although less thick than mine it looked to be at least eight inches long, bright red and heavily veined, with a large, bulbous knob and wiry black hairs growing partway up the shaft. His heavy, swollen balls looked to be twice the size of mine, looking as though they nursed a heavy load of spunk.

It had been some years since I last sucked a cock in my late teens, but I didn’t hesitate to open my mouth wide to accept this monster as Wayne moved closer. As I closed my lips around the thick shaft and began to tongue the big knob, the heat and strong male taste of Wayne’s solid cock filled my mouth. He bent over me, and as I looked up to watch he leant across to take his drink from the side tale; looking up I could see him sipping his drink, watching me suck on his cock. It was the thickest I had ever had in my mouth, and when I tried to take it all in, I found that in the years since I had last sucked a cock I had lost the ability to control my gag reflex, and the feeling of the big knob filling my throat almost choked me. My jaws were stretched wide; my mouth had filled with saliva, which was seeping from my lips as they worked back and forth on Wayne’s shaft. I sensed a slight oiliness in my mouth, tasting slightly bitter, and guessed Wayne’s cock was oozing pre-cum. I felt his hand on the back of my head, holding me in place, and he began to flex his hips, working his cock in and out of my mouth, pushing it in until his knob struck the back of my palate and then withdrawing until his tip was just between my lips. The pace of his thrusts increased; I was sucking, swallowing steadily, yet saliva was running increasingly from my lips as I fought to keep them closed over his pumping shaft and bulbous knob. He grunted, his fingers tightening in my hair and he thrust deep into my mouth, holding himself there. He slipped the fingers of his other hand between us, grasping the base of his cock even as I felt his cock swell and twitch in my mouth. Even though my mouth was fully of saliva I felt a swell of liquid in my throat as he began to climax. His cock pulsed again, and another flood of spunk filled my throat. I saw his fingers tighten on his shaft, and although his cock continued to pulse between my lips, no more spunk poured from him. He gave a deep sigh, and gently thrust several more times into my mouth before releasing my head and backing off. Watching his rigid cock twitching in front of me, red and shining with my saliva, I swallowed hard several times, feeling Wayne’s thick spunk slowly slipping down my throat, although some of it still clung to my teeth. He handed me my drink, urging me to swallow to clear my mouth. I took the glass from him gratefully, drinking deeply, feeling the sharpness of the alcohol rinse the stickiness from my mouth.

Taking the empty glass from my hand, Wayne moved over to the sideboard to pour us fresh drinks. His big cock bobbed before him as he returned, asking if I had sucked many cocks before, and if I had done anything more. I gave him a half answer, telling him it was a long time ago, as I took the proffered drink from his hand. Turning away from me, he suggested that we go to the bedroom, where we could be more comfortable. I rose from the settee and followed him, my stiff cock bobbing in front of me as he led the way down a hallway and into a large and elaborately decorated bedroom. With an expansive wave of his hand and a broad smile Wayne welcomed me to “the workroom”. The bed was the biggest I had seen, with piles of pillows and brocade-covered cushions mounded against the headboard, and there were mirrors either on the walls or on dressing tables and sets of drawers around the room, all of them facing the bed. Pulling the bedcovers back, Wayne climbed onto the bed and leant back against the pillows, patting the mattress next to him in an obvious invitation.

tastyELLYY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tastyELLYY

I climbed up to lean next to him, and he put an arm around my shoulders to pull me closer to him.

I felt awkward being snuggled up against such an obviously masculine man; I think I would have felt more comfortable had I been with a more effeminate guy and I had been taking the lead, but when he took my hand and took it to his erection and then grasped my stiff tool in turn, I quickly lost my feelings of discomfort. As we lay there, gently stroking one another, I realised that I could see us both in at least three of the mirrors in the room. I found it strange, almost like watching two other people from different angles at the same time. Wayne saw me looking, and told me that both he and his wife enjoyed watching themselves having sex. He tried to get me to talk about my early experience with other guys, but I was reluctant to share that with him just then, and instead asked about his wife. This time it was his turn to be evasive, merely saying that they had a good relationship but both accepted that they each needed more than the other could provide, adding that they shared an interest in the same things. I was fascinated in learning more, but before I could question him further Wayne reached to take my glass from my hand and pulled my head down to his cock. Drawing close to it I could see tiny drops of clear fluid pearling at the slit in his tip and slowly oozing over the broad knob. Pursing my lips around his knob I probed his slit with my tongue, tasting the oily saltiness of the fluid seeping from him. The pressure of Wayne's hand on the back of my head increased. Opening my jaw wide I pressed my mouth down on his cock, closing my lips tightly on the thick, hot shaft as it slid inside, hearing Wayne’s moan of pleasure as his smooth, bulbous knob glided over the roof of my mouth until it lodged in my throat. I was beginning to feel more comfortable and confident, and this time I was able to relax my throat and overcome the urge to gag, and was able to get his broad knob deeper into my throat.

Raising and lowering my head, I began working my mouth on Wayne’s big cock, the gentle pressure of his hand on my head urging me to take it ever deeper. With my rediscovered belief in my oral skills growing, I was gradually getting his knob deeper into my throat, remembering to breathe through my nostrils on the upstroke, and swallowing so that my throat muscles massaged his knob each time it lodged in my throat, recalling techniques that I had learnt in my teens. That Wayne was appreciating my remembered proficiency was evidenced by his growing moans and grunts of satisfaction, and when his hips began to thrust up to meet my descending mouth I felt a warm glow of triumph fill me, believing that I had overcome this self-assured man’s willpower. However my sense of victory was short-lived, for even as his cock swelled in my mouth, signalling an approaching orgasm, his fingers tightened in my hair, slowing the movements of my head, while with his free hand he grabbed the base of his cock, squeezing the shaft between fingers and thumb. Holding my head still, with just and inch or two of his cock in my mouth, he released the grip on his shaft. His cock pulsed briefly and I sensed rather than felt a wash of his spunk flow from his tip before tasting and feeling the warm and slightly salty fluid flow over my tongue.

Wayne released my head and I lifted off his cock, watching as he slowly milked his thick shaft, red, wet and shiny from my sucking. A silver bubble of spunk welled from the slit in his knob, and I leaned down to lick it off, Wayne grunting his approval. Giving a heavy sigh of contentment, Wayne praised my oral skills and then suggested that it was his turn. With his encouragement I slid further down the bed, raising my hips at his urging to allow him to slip a pillow under my hips, elevating them so that my rigid cock seemed to soar over my belly. Taking a small jar from a bedside cabinet, Wayne moved down the bed, spreading my thighs wide and positioning himself kneeling between them. Bending over me, he pulled my cock towards him, enveloping it with his mouth. As he sucked me, I felt his fingers parting the crease of my buttocks, before another finger massaged a slippery substance around my anus, probed and then entered me.

For the next hour or so Wayne sucked, licked, massaged and fingered my cock, balls, anus and perineum, yet all the time clasping the base of my cock tightly to prevent me from climaxing. At the end of that time I was bathed in sweat, my balls were aching, and I was almost weeping with frustration, so when he finally lifted from me, telling me that he would finish me off as soon as I had pleasured him, I would have agreed to anything. Moving up the bed to straddle my chest, Wayne grabbed some pillows from the head of the bed, lifting my head to place the pillows behind my head and neck. Shuffling closer, he presented his cock to my lips. It seemed even bigger than before, throbbing, an angry-looking dark red, and the knob was slick with the clear fluid seeping from his slit. Telling me to take it all the way in, Wayne leant over me to brace his arms on the headboard of the bed, and began to pump his hips, driving his cock deep into my throat as he began to fuck my mouth. As I was unable to control the pace or depths of his thrusts, I frequently gagged as Wayne’s big knob battered my throat. Behind him, my hips were still raised by the pillow beneath them, and periodically Wayne would reach back with one hand to massage my achingly erect cock, keeping me at a high level of arousal. Keeping my lips wrapped around his surging cock was difficult, and the slurping sounds as his increasingly violent thrusts broke the suction of my lips added to the noise of his grunts and moans as he fucked my mouth.

My jaw was aching; my lips were feeling swollen and bruised from being battered against my teeth, and saliva had long since been running down my chin and pooling on my chest when his thrusts slowed, I felt his shaft swell between my lips and his cock spurted jet after jet of hot, thick spunk into my mouth, faster than I could swallow it, so that some welled from the corners of my mouth and ran down my chin. He kept his cock in my mouth, where it jerked and pulsed for several minutes, before he eased it from my lips. Leaving me gasping on the pillows, he moved back down the bed to take my cock into his mouth once more. As he began to suck me, he worked a finger into my anus, probing deep until his searching finger found a sensitive spot deep inside and massaged it. I felt as though an electric shock had run through me, as I arched my back and helplessly spewed a torrent of spunk into Wayne’s waiting mouth.

When Wayne finally took his mouth from my cock and his finger from my anus I slumped limply back on the bed, feeling drained. My jaw and my balls ached; my lips felt bruised, as did my cock, which had gone slack but was still at full stretch, lying flaccid on my belly. By contrast, Wayne seemed comparatively fresh and unruffled. Giving a self-satisfied smirk he reached for my drink and handed it to me. The ice in my glass had melted and the drink had become warm. I asked if Wayne could freshen it for me, and as he left the room I glanced at my watch, noting to my astonishment that I had been at the house for close to three hours. When he returned with my drink, I told Wayne that I would have to get away shortly. He nodded, and asked if I wanted to shower before I left. I took my drink through to the ensuite bathroom Wayne pointed out to me, discovering that the room was the size of a small bedroom, with a walk-in shower, a massive vanity unit with double washbasins, matching toilet and bidet, and mirrors running from one end of the room to the other on one wall, and another running most of the length of the opposite wall, which together accentuated my nakedness.

I took a long, hot shower, which together with my drink served to revive me. Walking back into the bedroom I found that Wayne had thoughtfully brought my clothes from the lounge and placed them on the bed. When I returned to the lounge he was dressed again in robe and trousers, and was pouring himself a fresh drink. He asked if I couldn’t stay a little longer, and when I responded in the negative, he asked if I could visit again. It didn’t take much thought before I agreed that I would, at which he asked if I could arrange to stay longer, even into the evening, he suggested. I confirmed that I probably could, at which he beamed, saying he would look forward to it. We agreed a time at which I could call him at his office to confirm a date and time before I departed.

At home that night, my wife commented on how tired I looked, and I blamed it on a busy day at work following our sexual activity the previous night, an explanation she seemed to accept at face value. We were in bed early that night, and I fell asleep almost as soon as my head touched the pillow, sleeping through until the alarm went the following morning, leaving me feeling greatly refreshed, albeit with a slightly stiff jaw, and tender and slightly bruised feeling cock and balls to remind me of my previous day’s adventure.

To be continued.
Published 
Written by novaguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments