Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friend and his Girl

"Dare leads to 3"

22
12 Comments 12
17.1k Views 17.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Growing up, I had a friend named Jimmy. We never dated, but we did most everything together. I was a bit of a tom boy, and there just weren't that many guys around in our neighborhood. We became best friends all the way through high school. I'd talk to him 'bout my crushes and make up, and he'd tell me I was crazy. He'd talk about sports and cars, and I pretended to care.

During our senior year, Jimmy met Megan. She was a drop dead beauty!! I wasn't a slouch at this time, but wow!! I was about 5' 6", 125 lbs, red hair, c cups, and I had plenty of suitors myself. But Megan was 5' 9", 130, flowing blonde hair, and I'm guessing d's at least. The 1st time I saw her in a bathing suit made my pussy cream!!

So, one hot, summer day, Jimmy's parents had taken off and we had the pool to ourselves. Jimmy was gonna barbecue some food and we'd all swim the afternoon away. Of course, we had some beers around, but it was to be good, clean fun.

Megan and I are splashing around the pool, and Jimmy's cooking, so I ask Megan, "Wanna beer?"

She replies, "Sure"

I jump outta the pool, and head for the cooler. Jimmy's there, so I ask if he needs one too, and he nods. I toss him one and grab 2 more.

He says, "Tonya, what do you think of Megan?"

I say, "Damn, she's hot. How'd you get so lucky??"

He just laughs,

I say, "I wish I could find a chick that hot, 'cause I'd fuck her hard."

He tells me, "I bet you wouldn't have a shot with Megan!"

I just look at him. I'd told many of my adventures with girls and guys, but not all of them. I considered it a challenge to get into Megan's pants today!

I say, "So, what are the terms? What do I get after I get Megan?"

He chuckled, "Feeling cocky huh?"

"I just know what a girl needs", I reply, "and with you giving it to her she's bound to be all wound up!"

We both laugh

Jimmy says, "If you can get her naked, I'll eat your pussy. If you fail, you blow me."

I thought it through, we'd made this bet before, but we've never followed through. Something felt different this time, but I none-the-less agreed to terms and set my sights on Megan. I headed back with the cold beers and I could hear Megan playing in the water and I had an epiphany.

Skinny dipping!!

I'd get her naked, win the bet, and see how far I could get her to go before Jimmy ever got done cooking! I am a freaking genius; I think.

I get back to the pool and hand Megan her beer, and I start to take off my top. Megan just looks at me. After it's removed, I let my tits jiggle as I let them go and laugh. She's watching! I reach for my bottoms, and she interrupts.

"What are you doing?"

I reply, "Thought I'd get some sun since its just us girls. Never swam naked?"

She said she hadn't, so I suggest she try it, but she isn't sure. Wasn't gonna be as easy as I hoped. We swam around for a bit, and when we got close together, I splashed her. She jumped at me, and we began wrestling.

Alondra_Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alondra_Miller

Either she forgot I was naked, or had gotten comfortable with it, but I didn't care either way! We grabbed at each other, and I got a nice feel of her breasts. They felt huge and her nipples were hard. She brushed my nipple and stopped and looked at me.

"I need a drink", she said.

As she returned with our beers, she handed me mine, and set hers down. She reached up and took off her top, and then removed her bottoms and tossed them outta the pool. She took another drink, and then splashed me! It was on!!

I grabbed her from behind as she tried to jump away. I got a handful of tit in each hand, and her ass ground into my mound. She struggled slightly until my tongue hit her ear and she jerked. I rubbed her tits and sucked her neck and she just moaned. I reached down and pushed my finger into her already soaked pussy. It was shaved bare, just like I liked!

We moved over to the deck while we made out. I spread out a towel and laid her back. I took in the feast of this beauty laid out, legs spread, begging to be pleased. I dove onto her nipples and she moaned. I said, "Shhh, Jimmy's just over there cooking." She nodded.

I went back to her nipples, I couldn't get enough of her breasts, but I could start smelling the aroma coming from her pussy. I wanted to taste that before long, so I trailed down her smooth stomach and stopping to smooch her clit. I moved to her thighs, then ran my tongue from bottom of her pussy to the top, which made her whimper. I stuck my tongue deep into her hole, and she squeezed on my ears with her thighs. I went to town forgetting about Jimmy!!

Apparently Megan is pretty loud cause he come to find me with my head buried in his girlfriends pussy, and my ass in the air. Her eyes must've been closed in pleasure, 'cause she didn't see him get undressed and make his way behind me.

I felt something rubbing up and down my pussy, but didn't know what it could be. Then I felt a sharp pressure in my ass. Then it kinda popped, and I tried to yell into Megan's pussy, but she was in the middle of a hard orgasm and was holding me by my hair, and with her thighs.

I heard Jimmy say, "Oh yea, I always knew your ass would be tight!"

That bastard, he was fucking me in the ass. I guess I had it coming for doing his girlfriend. It hurt, and I told him to take it easy. After a few minutes, it started to feel good and I went back to Megan, making out with her, and sharing her juices with her, while Jimmy rammed my ass.

Megan moved down and started licking my clit, and I was in heaven. Jimmy started to moan, so I knew he was close. I concentrated on Megan's tongue on my clit and I soon exploded all over Megan's face!! Jimmy shoved in one last time and unloaded deep in my ass, I could feel every spurt! He pulled out and I could feel the rush of cum from my ass. Megan's got up and she and I kissed. I loved tasting my pussy!!! We jumped in the pool together and kissed deeply. Jimmy pulled his suit back on and said, "Dinner is ready,"

Published 
Written by xxTonya69xx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments