Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Bisexual Experience

"A horny young man discovers the pleasure of his buddies cock"

124
30 Comments 30
14.6k Views 14.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"My first story here, would appreciate any feed back and constructive criticism!"

It was July, summer break between the tenth and eleventh grades. I was sixteen years old and like most young men my age I was a walking “boner.” That was a problem! I was raised in a very strict Christian household; talk of sex, or anything sexual was more or less forbidden. Masturbation was a sin! Even simply dating at that age was actively discouraged.

Nevertheless, my hormones, like everyone else my age were raging. I would masturbate three times a day at a minimum. It was to the point where I could not fall asleep without emptying my balls onto my abdomen. I knew how to milk my cock expertly. Usually my thumb and index finger wrapped around the base, with a generous helping of lotion, squeezing and twisting my hand like I was accelerating a motorcycle. Pumping over the sensitive ridge of my mushroom head and then back down, twisting in both directions. Keeping firm pressure especially over the head and at the base, jacking my rock-hard young hammer. I would imagine the girls from school who had the largest breasts or prettiest faces and pretend it was their hand, stroking myself until I could feel the swelling in my groin, the lightheadedness approaching, and then the eruption of hot cream onto my skin. I loved these sensations!

That summer in 1986 I went to my good friend Jimmy's place at the lake for a week along with his mom and dad. It was a modest cabin but well equipped with all the amenities we would need for a good time at the beach, we even had our own bedroom. We would spend the days playing Frisbee or lounging on the beach. Inevitably we would notice some of the young ladies our age and they would notice us.

Neither of us really wanted to be Christian and wanted to experience more than we had sexually. Often our conversations would focus on what we might do if we could find a way to meet some of these girls later, but we knew that would never fly with his parents. We both admitted to each other that we “sinned” and masturbated often. Jimmy happened to have a couple of Hustler magazines he had found tucked, away in his luggage. After supper one night we got them out and feverishly devoured the images and stories. Both of us saw the others bulge in our underwear and I couldn’t help but put my hand inside my drawers and begin massaging my swollen member, Jimmy did the same. If you have ever tried it is not easy to jerk off with shorts on, so I pulled mine down to my thighs and purposefully began to pump my thick meat. Jimmy was watching me intently and that turned me on more. I could tell he liked watching my hand glide over my shaft and I liked that he did. It was a new sensation and I was nervous about what enjoying this could mean, was I gay, did I really like boys?

Jimmy pulled his own dick out shortly after I had and was soon stroking vigorously as well. Now neither of us engaged with the porn that had started this but intently watching the other pleasure themselves with lotion lubricated hands. His tool was about six inches long with a nicely tapered head, not too thick, and a bit of an upward curve. Mine was about another inch longer and significantly thicker with a more blunt mushroom head and straight as an arrow. He was lying on his bed, cock in hand. I was right beside his bed in a chair sitting as reclined as possible, less than a couple of feet away. The exhilaration of being that close to an aroused boy was unnerving, I wasn’t sure I was supposed to feel as excited as I was feeling but I couldn’t help watching imagining what it would feel like to be stroking my friend.

I exploded first with a muffled grunt and dizziness and sprayed four or five strong ropes of hot cream onto the floor. As soon as I did Jimmy started to climax too, his body convulsed mildly and the second stream from his hot pink cannon landed on my knee. I could not believe how amazing it felt to have his steamy load on my skin. It was hot and creamy; I could smell the molten jizz and this all filled me with a desire for more. I was a little scared! How could I be so horny for my friend’s cock and cum? What did that mean? I was confused, worried but most of all hornier than I had ever been!

HarleyQuinsi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HarleyQuinsi

We both giggled sheepishly and Jimmy apologized for cumming on me.

“No big deal,” I said as I massaged the sticky fluid into my skin to make it disappear, not wanting him to know I liked it.

We said good night and went to sleep, but I didn’t sleep fast. I spent much of the night craving more hot spunk on my skin and wondering how I could get it. I had always enjoyed the feeling of my own spilling onto me, but this was a new sexy sensation and I needed more.

The next morning there was no awkwardness. We got up went to the beach and spent our day as usual. I was scheming, however. When we would see a sexy girl I would say I wonder what her hands would feel like on our cocks? For the whole day, I kept him thinking about other hands on his cock and what it would feel like.

Later that evening when ready for bed we pulled out the Hustlers. Once again we looked and read by the dim light of the bedside lamp and of course, again, we began to masturbate. I looked at Jimmy's sexy pink tool and wanted to feel it in my hands I wanted to feel my palm sliding over that tapered smooth head and more of his steamy cream on my skin. He was so hard and feeling extremely horny. I reminded him of a particularly hot chick we had seen on the beach earlier and asked what he thought her hands would feel like.

“I would love to feel her hands on my cock!” he said with a soft groan.

This was my moment, inside I was bursting with excitement, trepidation, and desire. What if he freaked out when I suggested what I wanted, what if he liked it, what if we were gay? I couldn’t resist and I decided to boldly offer my hand, not sure of his reaction, shaking inside and out, but thinking if he were half as horny as I was it would sound like a decent idea.

“I can pretend to be her, and you can use my hand if you like?" I said in a whisper.

Jimmy looked at me puzzled initially but as I put my hand over his and he did not object. My hand covered his, gliding on over his glorious erection. I was close to my goal and was more than excited myself. It felt my own hardness thicken and twitch, my heart pounding. After a stroke or two more, I let my hand fall out of time with his and felt his hot fleshy head on my palm. Inside I was exploding loving the feel of it. The smooth velvet of his thin hard meat made me ooze from my own.

Instinctively he pulled his hand away and let me continue to work his cock. I took it in my hand and added some lotion. I began to treat his cock like mine, sliding from tip to base, twisting as I did, milking his thin but shapely dick for my pleasure as much as his. Glancing at his eyes he looked only at my hand and his cock but his face had a look of intense pleasure. Noting his enjoyment I began stroking more and more quickly I wanted him to spill his hot seed. Gripping tighter and faster, coaxing him to shoot with each stroke. Finally, he groaned quietly, and I felt the big vein pulse in my fist and watched his cream shoot in streams and cascade down on my fingers and forearm. As he did I felt my own hard cock spraying as well. This was happening, what does this mean, my god I love dicks and cum I thought, what now?

For a moment neither of us said anything.

“Do you think that’s what her hands would be like?” I asked after a few seconds of silence.

“I’m not sure but it felt great!" Jimmy said with a smile.

Published 
Written by robbie_hart1998
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments