Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Roommate Matt and I again

"Matt and I play again"

33
10 Comments 10
30.0k Views 30.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
This story and thread are 100% true as best as I can remember them. This whole thread took place in the summer of 2011. My roommate and good friend Matt and I had awkwardly discovered our bisexual sides through his girlfriend. That led to us playing together alone, unknown to her. This is one of those times shortly after I let Matt try anal on me.

A couple of weeks or so after Matt and I had been together, things had pretty much returned to "normal" or our new "normal". We were both working a lot and saw each other mostly in passing at home. I had been spending more time at my girlfriend Michelle’s house and a little less at mine. To be honest, the excitement I got from Matt and I being together really ramped up my sexual urges, not just for him, but sex in general. To put it plainly, I was fucking Michelle a lot.

Matt was out of town a lot for work and he was also fucking a very cute brunette manager at the hotel he was staying at. Matt would text me pictures of her and what he had done with her. I loved it, and when I wasn't fucking Michelle, I was jerking off to his pics and texts.

One Monday evening during a week when Matt was back in town, I was at Michelle's house, watching a movie. I got a text from Matt. He wanted to know what I was doing and where I was. I found out after I got home he had been to a work golf outing and had had a few drinks. He wasn't drunk, but he was feeling a good buzz.

"Have u fucked her yet?" he texted me.

"Probably not 2nite, she's falling asleep on the couch." I replied.

The next text I got was a pic of his erect cock. I could tell he was lying on his bed.

"I'm not tired," he messaged back. I decided to play this a little more.

"Maybe I'm tired too," I sent back.

About five minutes later, I got a pic back that sent my heart racing. It was a pic of him in the full-length mirror in his closet. He was completely naked and bent over at the waist a little, with his ass in front of the mirror. "You liked grinding on this last time," the message said.

No way could I stay at Michelle's, I was getting so hot. I was trying to figure out how to get away. I got another text. Matt wanted to know when I last fucked her and what she was wearing. I told him it was the day before.

"Bring the panties she had on with you."

I told him I would try to find them. I got up and went to the bathroom where her hamper was. I moved some shirts and jeans and I found the purple bikini panties she had worn. I stuffed them in my pocket, then went in to tell her Matt had a flat tire and needed help and that I would call her later.

When I got home, I went immediately to Matt's room. He was lying on his king bed, totally naked, with a porno on the TV. Up to this point I had only ever seen him naked a handful of times. Seeing his semi-hard cock and naked body on the bed gave me an amazing rush. He took a drink from what I found out later was a tall rum and coke on the nightstand. I pulled Michelle's panties out of my jeans pocket.

"Here you go," I said as I tossed them to him.

"Nice!" he said.

He put them to his face and sniffed them.

"Fuck, she's hot, Jay, I bet her pussy gets so fucking wet."

The sight of him doing that pushed me over the top. I had a raging hard-on that actually made my whole body move.

I slid my jeans and underwear off in one motion. It felt so good to have my cock out of my pants. I bent over the edge of the bed and licked from Matt’s balls to the tip of his cock. He let out a sigh. I took him in my hand and started sucking him. I was taking out all of my arousal on his cock.

I looked up, and he was still sniffing Michelle's panties and watching me at the same time. I moved lower, still stroking him with my hand, and sucked each of his balls. I took each of them in my mouth, then licked over his entire sack, enjoying how soft his skin was and how sensitive it was to my tongue.

When I moved back to his cock, he pushed my head down on it harder.

"Gag on that fucking cock," he said to me.

I could tell he liked it, so I made extra sure I was sloppy, getting saliva all over it and dripping down his balls. After several minutes, he bent one leg and opened it wide.

"Taste my asshole, Jay, like before," he said in a kind of quiet voice.

I thought at the time that he was still not completely comfortable with our meet-ups, and he was a little embarrassed. After I realized he was a little drunk, I decided I would see how far I would get being more assertive.

I got on the bed on my stomach, between his legs.

AmeliaSanchez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmeliaSanchez

I lifted them back enough that his lower back came up. I ran my tongue around his opening, then licked it quickly, like I licked Michelle's lips and clit. He moaned loudly.

"Fuck yes, lick my hole," he said, very loudly.

"You’re a fucking slut too, aren't you?" I said to him.

He moaned but didn't answer.

"You've been fucking that hotel slut all week, but you really wanted my tongue on your ass, didn't you?" I said.

This time he said, "Yes, I did."

I licked a finger and teased his hole with it. I slipped just the fingertip in. When I did, he grabbed his cock and stroked it quickly. I slid it in a little deeper.

"Damn that feels good," he said.

I got up for a second and got the lube from his nightstand. I don't think he half realized what I was doing.

"Keep stroking that fat cock, Matt," I told him while I took off my shirt.

I squirted a lot of gel on my cock, then put a lot more in my hand. I got back between his legs and licked his asshole some more. This time I actually slipped my tongue in just a little. I worked the lube all over my cock with my free hand, then took the other handful and rubbed it all over Matt’s asshole. I could tell that after all of this, his hole was relaxing and my finger slid in and out more easily.

I got standing on my knees and rubbed my cock head all over his asshole. I could have shot a load just doing that, I think. My cock is not as long or as thick as Matt's, but I was still concerned what his reaction would be if I tried to put it in him.

"Does that feel good?" I asked him.

"Imagine this with Michelle on top of your cock," I said, "riding your cock, while I smack her ass and tease yours.”

"Fuck yes, I wanna fuck her and feel your cock on me too."

"I wanna put it in you just a little, Matt. I just wanna feel you a little." I really wasn't sure what he would say.

"Okay, but just a little, really slow."

I was breathing heavily now and was so turned on. I rubbed the tip of my cock around the rim of his asshole, then put it in the center. I pushed it in just a little. Slowly the head went in. It was extremely tight and very warm. It felt like a heater inside him.

I eased in him slowly, while he stroked his cock. I could only get just barely half my cock in him and then it was like I hit a wall, and his ass tightened. I didn't want to hurt, or piss him off, so I stopped. I just slid it in and out really slow. It felt really good, and he seemed to like it.

I knew as much as I wanted to, I would not be able to last very long. Matt was over 6'0 and lean but muscular. The sight of my cock going in and out of him, and his cock and balls above it, was killing me.

After a few minutes, I told him I was going to cum.

"Don't cum in me, okay?"

"Um, okay, can I cum on your balls?" I asked, thinking, "Did I really just ask him that?"

"Yeah, cum on my balls, dude."

I probably could have cum inside him anyway; there was so much lube, I doubt he would have noticed until later, but I didn't want to upset him. I went until the last second, then pulled out and shot cum on his balls and hand.

"Fuck you’re dirty, Jay, so fucking dirty."

I lay down next to him, took his cock in my hand and stroked it fast.

"I wanna see you cum, Matt." I told him.

I grabbed the panties from the bed. "You wanna cum in her dirty panties, Matt? You wanna cum in Michelle's panties?

"Oh, fuck yes, Jay, I wanna cum in her."

"Fill her fucking panties, Matt, I wanna see your juice." I said to him, sensing that he liked it.

"Fuck, I'm cumming."

He sat up a little and I slid Michelle’s panties down to his lower waist. I jerked him while he shot his cum all over her panties.

"Shit, Jay, what the fuck! Damn, we're so fucking dirty."

I used Michelle’s panties to wipe up his cock head and stomach. "You wanna keep these?" I asked him.

"Fuck yes, I do, and any more of hers you wanna bring over."

I tossed them on the floor of his bathroom, then took a shower. When I got out, he was asleep on the bed. I could tell the next day that he was probably embarrassed. He didn't get up until after 10 a.m. As usual, everything was cool after a couple of hours of silence. The oddness gets less the more often we play.

I hope you enjoy the story as much I enjoyed living it. All is true except his name.

Published 
Written by runner_1099
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments