Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night of Many Firsts

"Heartbroken by her fiancé, Dawn struggled with her heartache, and finally emerged from it kinky"

11
4 Comments 4
16.8k Views 16.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Night of Many firsts (Part One)

Don Abdul ©

She was engaged to be married, but a couple of weeks to the wedding, her whole world came crashing down around her, when she received an anonymous tip that took her to a motel on the edge of town. At the motel, she caught her man, and her would-be maid of honor, stepping out from a raunchy fuck fest.....

The trauma of that incident and the heartbreak it caused her would have put some other person in a sanatorium. Dawn however is a sister with attitude, so, bad as things really were she was quick to bounce back and put a brave face on it all.

It has been a couple of years, but her "thing" against men keeps her bound to her golden rule of survival... "Men are incapable of distinction between lust and love". Therefore, for the past 24 months, she has been taking her pleasures as at whenever she needs it, sharing her bed, but not her heart, using men's cocks for her own pleasure, being the player rather than allowing herself to get played again.

Dawn is determined not to turn into a slut, but then the freak in her has to be satisfied as well, so whenever her array of sex toys fails to scratch her 'itch' satisfactorily, she got a man (‘life dick’ as she calls them) from her army of pussy worshipping freaks. Considering her great looks, her sense of adventure and her newfound ability to stay detached from any emotional entanglement in her quest for prime dick, she never runs short. 

At 30, Dawn is 5'7" tall with gorgeous 34 C breasts, luscious lips and a fair brown complexion that is accentuated by her dark sexy big brown eyes. Beneath her smooth healthy skin is a well-toned body, she sports a bubble butt and very shapely pair of legs too.

Having only recently being re-acquainted with the world of internet chat, and dating sites, as a viable outlet for her long suppressed freak. She was intent on using it as a means of taking her sexual fantasies to the next level; things went predictably okay, until a few weeks ago. She met Eddie; he is 34-year-old well-built black male with a very freaky mind. He is very attractive, and has a thick long dick from the many pictures he sent her, pretty much what she looks for in a cyber sex partner. He always typed fast and knew just what to say to turn her on. That's all she intended to do, but the things he wrote got her so hot she ended up talking to him every night for about a month. What got to her the most was when he would tell her to just do her thing and not type, whilst her watches her on web cam and whisper-fuck her with his words on her speakerphone. 

The final straw was when he started to read her erotic poems, which usually led to her masturbating. Eventually she just had to find out what kind of lover he would make in real time. A man who can give a sister multiple orgasms without actually touching her has to be kick-ass great in bed; ‘Dayum!’ It was just too tempting to pass up.

They finally made a date for the weekend. It seemed like forever, and Dawn was in agony wondering what it would be like to run her hands over his hard sexy ass body, to feel his thick fingers probe her moist crevices, or to feel his expert tongue flicking her erect nipple sized clit.

AgataKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataKing

‘Dayum!’ She has never masturbated so much in her life, hell she killed the batteries in all her toys already.

Today is the day; she didn't sleep much last night. After trying on about six different dresses, she is barely ready when his call comes through on her cell. She is gripped by a panic attack, she is so nervous she can barely stand on her own. ‘Dayum! A girl has to get a grip’; she thinks to herself, as she pours herself a stiff drink with unsteady hands. Drink down; she does some quick breathing exercises. By the time he raps on her door, she has regained control of her nerves. 

When she opens the door, there he is standing in his 5'10" well built physique; he has a sweet smile on that touch his sexy brown eyes and show off his perfect set of teeth. He just stands there smiling and speechless as he takes in her outfit. 

She has put on a powder blue, tight stretch top that barely covers her ample tits. Her tight, black leather skirt has a three inch split in the back and he can almost see the bottom of the crack of her awesome ass. She also has on a pair of black nylons stockings and her feet are ensconced in black boots with three inch spiked heels. Hanging from her arm is her black leather jacket. In summary, she has a "Come and get some" atmosphere about her.

“Wow!” He finally manages to say still admiring the transparent top, wondering why in hell she bothered to put it on at all. But of course, he guessed she must love showing off and making irons of as many dicks as possible. Furthermore, the fact that the top hugs her tits so tightly must make it feel as though they are constantly being squeezed. 

They done their helmets, pull the visors down, get on his Harley Davidson bike, and ride away.

Everything goes so well, dinner at a posh restaurant, at her request they make a stop at a strip bar, where he tells her he has a little surprise for her before the night is over. He then excuses himself to go to the gents for a bit. Dawn is trying not to get emotionally entangled with this lovable rogue of a man, so she decides to play very forward and make it obvious they are only meeting to have sex.

When he returns from the gents, the booze is already loosening things up pretty well, so they leave to return to his apartment for some kick ass adult entertainment. Just before he opens the door to let her into his apartment, Eddie reaches into his pocket and brings out a bandana. With it, he blindfolds her, and then he pecks her on the forehead before leading her into the room.

“You willing to play for higher stakes and trust me to pleasure you like you have never been done before honey?” He whispers in her ears

“Yes,...” she answers breathlessly, her excitement already brimming.

Then let the games begin....

To Be Continued
Published 
Written by DonAbdul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments