Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One summer afternoon - Part II

"Part two of a first-time lesbian encounter shared by two women - in front of their mutual male lover"

1
2 Comments 2
8.0k Views 8.0k
759 words 759 words

Alex, too, was feeling a need. He was squirming in his seat, and he felt as though his heart was beating in his manhood. He had to let it out, but fought his instinct to leap into the fray a little longer. He didn’t want to interfere until the girls had made each other come. It was only fair to let their first girl-girl encounter end as nature intended. If he had to pleasure himself, so be it.

“Don’t mind me, girls,” he said as he stood, undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. “I’m running out of space in here, just need to lose the pants.”

Michelle raised her heard from between Eve’s legs and looked at him, her nose and cheeks glistening with the other woman’s creamy moisture.

“Making you hard, are we?” It seemed her composure and control were back: she sounded the perfect flirtatious tease he knew so well. “Why don’t you come over and join us?”

“I sure will,” said Alex, peeling off his t-shirt and revealing that athletic frame that neither woman had been able to resist for months, even though they knew they were sharing him. “But not yet. Look, you’re neglecting Eve.”

It was true. Eve had tensed up the moment Michelle had lifted her head and stopped tonguing her arse hole. She had been on the brink and was desperate for the dark woman to go back, barely even taking in the naked Alex resuming his seat. Her legs spread wider, inviting a return of that probing, slurping mouth, and her green eyes pleaded with her new lover’s hazel-brown ones.

“Sorry about that,” said Michelle to the panting, begging Eve. She had lost herself earlier, but now she was back where she was used to being – in control. “Wait, let’s make this even more fun. Sit up.”

Eve let out a whimper. Why did she have to sit up? She just wanted more licks, anywhere down there but especially on her sweet little anus. But she did as she was told, and Michelle pulled her t-shirt over her head.

Both women were now completely disrobed. It was a warm afternoon, and the only shivers would be those of excitement. Michelle smiled at the solid nipples standing proud from Eve’s breasts, and gave one of them a playful tweak. But she decided not to tease any more.

“Okay, bend over the edge of the bed. Over here, that’s right babe, lie down.”

Eve did as she was told, lying her top half on the mattress, breasts squashed breathlessly against the cotton sheets. She wriggled into a comfortable position, enough of her on the bed that her legs could splay out, relaxed. Her pussy juices dripped onto the edge of the mattress as she anticipated what would happen next.

Michelle had lined her lover up to give Alex the perfect view from his chair. He was sitting facing Eve’s backside, her legs cascading down almost as far as his feet. Confronted with this, he began to touch himself. It was going to take a mighty effort to hang on now, but he had some ideas about what he wanted to do with his imminent explosion.

Michelle climbed confidently onto the bed and knelt facing Alex, her crotch resting lightly on Eve’s hair. She paused there just a moment while Eve groaned and Alex took in a full-frontal view of Michelle's peachy breasts, a hint of tautness about them as she arched back just a touch to give him the view she knew he liked.

He could see the top of her pussy lips above Eve’s head. They were inflamed red, her emerging clitoris looking him right in the eye. There was fire in her eyes too, her control of the situation almost enough to make her climax, her heavy breath almost hot enough for him to feel from his seat. The tension of lust filled the air as Michelle slid her hands down Eve’s back, pulling her cheeks wide apart when they reached her butt.

Alex took in a fine view of both holes. Eve squealed with anticipation once again as Michelle lowered her top half, kissing her lower back with her dangling nipples and bracing her pelvis in the crook of Eve’s neck. Then, she dropped her mouth between the stretched cheeks of her backside, and began to lick once again.

This story is taken from James Grey's Breaking Free collection, available via his website.

MILFPandora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MILFPandora

Published 
Written by jamesgreyauthor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments