Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Padlocked And More - Final Chapter

"All good things must come to an end but not the memories"

7
6 Comments 6
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Cindy and I talked for hours that day. I felt like I was saying goodbye to an old friend but I didn't know why yet. Cindy tossed me a pair of her panties and told me to put them on. She then told me there was a dozen more pairs for me to wear, including some she had already worn.

My birthday presents began with a new wardrobe despite the fact that I'd been naked for a year. She bought me a new cell phone, a watch, camera, even a new laptop. Next, she bought me new seat covers and told me she'd never really sold my car. It had been in storage for the whole time I was with her.

Cindy handed back my debit card and told me there was five thousand dollars in my account. She also gave me a credit card with another five thousand dollars credit line on it. She had found me an apartment in a nice area of town and the rent was paid for the next year. There was nothing I didn't have then and, almost in tears, I asked her what I'd done wrong.

Cindy explained that Adam was a chemical engineer for an oil company and he was currently in Texas. She was going to join him soon and she didn't think a twenty four hours a day oil field was quite the place for me. There were multiple shifts, twenty four hours a day, and not alot of women. Despite the mostly male crews, she doubted if I would survive very long trying to service a non -top flow of horny men. It sounded like quite a challenge but I suppose she was right. It's a great fantasy, though.

Cindy then said she had two more gifts and asked if she could tie me down to give them to me. I agreed if there was no more condoms involved and she laughed. Once secured to the same bench I was on last night, she proceeded to shave my crotch. Needless to say I became very excited. She looked at me and, with a big grin, she told me that two presents she had planned would now have to be three.

Cindy proceeded to give me one of her very long teasing and prolonged orgasm-denial handjobs. I was grinning and enjoying her handy work at first but after around thirty minutes I was begging to cum. I was going crazy just needing to cum and Cindy knew it. She was so wonderfully and horribly good at entertaining herself with my cock. Every time I even started to cum she stopped and watched me throbbing but not quite cumming.

Finally, she finished me off. I erupted like a volcano. There was cum everywhere but she didn't stop. She kept on stroking me. Her hands, all gooey with my cum, attacked the head of my cock. I was begging again - only now I was begging her to stop. She kept it up for another ten minutes or so and I was in tears by then.

"I need you just like this," she said, "for your next present."

Cindy showed me a chrome steel cock ring and cage. Using my own cum for lube she put the ring around my cock and balls then slid the cage on. When I heard the loud click of the padlock, at that moment I was relieved my poor abused cock was safely out of her hands.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

Of course I asked about the keys and she just laughed.

"We'll discuss that later," she whispered.

Moments later I was introduced to Teri, a tattoo artist friend of Cindy's. Cindy then held a drawing of a tattoo I had designed myself but had never had the nerve to get done. Cindy told me that the sketch was found in my stuff along with most of the other ideas she'd used on me. They were all fantasies I'd written down over the years and, suddenly, I understood everything about Cindy.

The tattoo outline was easy. When it came to coloring it all in on my lower belly I was in agony. Now I knew why Cindy had tied me down. Almost two hours later I was marked for life. Cindy whispered to me how lucky I was that she'd found the tattoo I'd designed. She told me that she was planning to have "SLAVE" and her name tattooed on me!

Cindy told me that her house would be leased to two lesbian couples for the next year. She offered me to them as a houseboy but they politely turned her down. They did agree that, once a month, I would drop by and show them I was still locked up in my chastity cage. If I was, they would send Cindy an email and she would put another thousand dollars into my bank. All I had to do was ask for the keys and Cindy would mail them overnight to me but the money would stop.

"I'll bet you can't go a whole year," Cindy whispered to me.

Cindy left for Texas the next day. I settled into my new apartment but it took me a long time to get used to wearing clothes and not being naked all the time. I started my monthly visits the following week. It wasn't enough I just showed one of the ladies I was still locked up. I had to humiliate myself and strip naked in front of all of them and even some of their friends. I think they were more impressed that first, I didn't have the keys and second, by the cage more than what was in it.

I didn't last a whole year being locked up. After a gruelling seven months, I asked for the keys and received them two days later. I almost cried when the cage came off and I masturbated like a teenager for two days straight. I still wear it now and then. I've worn it now for going on a month. I usually mail the keys to myself and spend a weekend or so locked up. This time the keys didn't come back. I'm trying to figure out how to cut the lock off while the post office traces my mail. I wonder if Cindy has friends in the post office.

Cindy sold her house and a final and unexpected ten thousand dollars appeared in my bank account. Last I heard, Adam was in Alaska and Cindy owned Lady C's bondage and discipline salon in San Francisco.

I keep thinking I'll show up with this cage on in San Francisco someday. I'll have to drive because I don't think I could explain this steel cage on my cock to airport security officials. Still it would be fun to see Cindy again.

Maybe. Someday. Probably not.

Published 
Written by padlocked88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments