Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Padlocked And More - Part 2

"Cindy has become my mistress and lays down the law."

9
6 Comments 6
11.3k Views 11.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Looking down, Cindy was sitting on my legs holding my cock. All I could concentrate on was the new (it wasn't there last night) brass padlock secured into my erection.

I must share some facts with my readers at this point. Several years ago I dated a young lady in California and I agreed to become her kind of student slave. She needed to practice her Dominant tendencies and I was more than willing to teach her what I knew just for the fun of submitting to her.

Anyway, one weekend at Venice Beach we wandered into a piercing shop where she announced to the owner that we were there to get her nipples pierced. I even told her I'd pay for it. She peeled off her top right there in the open front shop and stood there showing off her sexy twenty-three year old body and magnificent breasts. Even the piercer was impressed.

Then she looked at me and turned around so people passing by could see her topless. When the piercer told her he was ready, she grinned at me and pushed me towards him.

"Him first!"

We were both pierced that day while about a dozen strangers watched. We spent the rest of the day on Venice Beach walking along laughing at how much we were hurting. I had my shirt off and she kept lifting hers to show people until a cop told her to stop it. It was only because she told him she'd just had them done, and they were pretty impressive, that he didn't give her a ticket.

About two weeks later I was naked and tied to a bed in a cheap motel. It was merely another training session and one of many motel rooms we trashed. I was blindfolded and gagged to keep me from seeing several of her girlfriends she had invited to tease my cock without letting me cum. To this day I still don't know who they were, although I'm sure I've met them all in the weeks afterwards.

It was on that Saturday she also invited another piercer and he gave me a Prince Albert piercing - yes, in my cock.

So, where were we? My cock is pierced and now I wore a little brass padlock I'd never seen before. Obviously, my first question was where were the keys. She didn't answer me only to say it didn't matter as long as I didn't have them. We both got up and headed for the bathroom to relieve ourselves.

"No, not you," she said.

She sat down on the toilet and spread her legs to deliberately allow me to watch her pee.

"From now on," she explained, "you only pee after I pee."

I jokingly reminded her that men don't pee, women pee, men piss. She didn't even smile. She just continued to pee and I continued to stare at her doing it. This was another fascination of mine and she was so good at teasing me about it.

"Yes, you pee," she told me. "From now on you'll need to pee sitting down because with that lock in your cock you're going to splash all over the place."

When she was done I sat down and drained myself. I couldn't believe it but I actually had to take some tissue and wipe myself just like she did. She just smiled and we moved back into the bedroom. She told me she wanted to play and I allowed her to tie my hands behind my back. Next she tied a string to the padlock in my cock and then to the foot post on the bed. For her last treat she took a blue rubber ball and shoved it into my mouth. I suddenly realized how helpless I was and how immobile I'd become just standing there.

"I got rid of your man underwear," she began. "From now on you'll wear the same pretty panties I wear... when you're allowed to wear any at all."

She opened the closet doors to show that all of my shirts were gone and replaced with eight white t-shirts. "There's one for each day of the week and one to wear when you do the laundry every Saturday. Your old jeans are gone too. I'll let you know what you can wear when and if you ever get out of the house."

Before I could even think about what I was supposed to wear to work she informed me that I didn't have a job anymore. About a week ago I told her I thought my boss was an asshole and she repeated that compliment to him. I've been fired. My car was in her garage and she planned to sell it. She'd paid off my only credit card and showed me the pieces she'd cut it into. She'd deposited $600 into my bank account but she had my debit card and would tell me when to use it and what for.

"I don't think you'll be going to the ATM in a T-shirt and panties." She giggled.

Cindy wrapped her arms around me and pressed her naked body against mine. She almost laughed at the feel of my half hard cock against her crotch. Even with the padlock I was starting to get hard.

She told my how much she loved me, and didn't want me to go.

Sarah_Castro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sarah_Castro

She promised me we'd have alot of fun. She said all the right things and made all the right promises. She reached down and cradled my cock in her hand while she buried her tongue in my mouth. Lastly, she promised me all the sex I could handle. She had me right where she wanted me, physically and mentally.

Suddenly, she stepped back and stared at me. Her expression changed and so did the tone of her voice.

"You have no money, you have no car. You have no job, no income, no credit, no clothes. If you want to leave you can leave wearing what you're wearing right now. Do you want to leave?"

I paused a second and shook my head slowly. No.

She returned to my now almost fully-hard and throbbing cock and wrapped a hand around it. She stroked me a couple of times then moved her hand to my balls. She squeezed until I grunted and my knees began to buckle. The pain shot up into my belly and I suddenly found myself crying.

"These are mine now," she told me. "And so is this."

She wrapped her other hand around my cock and began pushing it downwards towards the floor. I began to panic because that's where an erect cock doesn't go.

"I didn't say you could get hard," Cindy said. "If I want it hard, I'll make it hard and if it gets hard without my permission you'll be punished.

"You're not allowed to touch it or play with it or even hold it when you go pee or you'll be punished. On that subject, you will be allowed to go pee only with my permission and only when I let you. If you do, then you'll drink it.

"From now on you will call me by my name. I like hearing you say it and I don't want to hear dear, sweetie, honey, baby, or any other bullshit lovey-dovey crap. If you ever speak to me and you don't use my name, you'll spend the rest of the day with the panties I wore yesterday stuffed in your mouth."

Cindy stood back and smiled at me recovering from the first time she'd ever been mean to me. I was shaking a little but both a little afraid and terribly turned on by her. My cock was rapidly losing its size now so she untied it from the bed post.

I was led by my cock to her home office and the string was retied to the rim of a heavy metal waste basket in the center of the room. I was no longer erect and could only stand there with my cock pulled straight down towards the floor.

Cindy was an only child and from the life insurance her deceased parents left her she had plenty of money. She also worked at home writing computer software programs several hours a day. My being unemployed wasn't going to be a problem and I never really thought about not working or could even imagine being what or where I'd fantasized about time and time again. Fantasy or not, I was suddenly very nervous and even afraid of what I'd gotten myself into.

"I have some business to tend to," she said. "I want you right here where I can look at you and think about what I want to do to you first."

She sat and turned her chair towards me, then spread her legs and began to finger her pussy. My cock was stretched downwards pretty tight but it was still trying to grow, despite her warnings. I was nearly in tears. I couldn't take my eyes off of her pussy. I could hear the sound her fingers were making moving in and out. I could smell her pussy less than five feet away. She kicked one leg up onto her desk and I just stared at her beautiful right foot and her sexy toes.

She got up and retied my cock leash to the bottom of her desk leg. Next, she ordered me over to her and to get between her legs. I couldn't reach her and she just laughed. I was stretching my cock as far as it would go backwards between my legs.

Cindy slowly moved her chair towards me until I could bury my face into her pussy. I thought I was going to rip that fucking padlock right out of my cock but I didn't care. She pulled the ball out of my mouth and ordered me to start licking. I was slobbering all over her soaking wet pussy. I'd never been so horny in my whole life.

I had my tongue buried inside her pussy and it was like drinking from a fountain. I wasn't paying any attention to what she was doing above me. She was wiggling and writhing around, her right hand was buried in my hair trying to get my face deeper between her legs. She was on the phone but barely able to talk between her grunts and groans. I stopped for a moment to breathe and heard the last few seconds of her on the phone.

"Yeah, oh fucking yeah. He's eating my pussy right now," she said. "C'mon over. He's ready!"

Published 
Written by padlocked88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments