Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pet for rent

4
3 Comments 3
11.6k Views 11.6k
588 words 588 words

Reading the personals i notice how many people want a male pet i started chatting with some of the people looking and derided to talk it over with you.

 

We decide to try it one time to see what it would be like after all it was only for a few days ownership see if we liked it.

 

What we found out after the first disaster was that no one is as naughty as we are they are rather boring so we plot to make the briers into our pets and see what happened.

 

We agree to meet in a motel because after the last time we wanted to see what they were into and oh my god they had no clue. but you soon showed them.

 

I walked in and looked around and smiled yes this would work soon they would be here i had you strip naked i had you tied to the bed ass up pillow under.

 

I heard the knock on the door they were surprised to see you tied i told them in order to rent you they had to prove they could fuck you well   and enough to keep you in shape for me.

 

They didn't know what to say let alone do so i took control i asked them what they wanted from you they said to do the wife hard and suck the mans cock maybe more.

 

Ok so i asked and what are you going to do to my pet they didn't answer so i walked over took the crop out and used it well on your ass it was beat red but they could see your cock was rock hard.

 

I asked them if they could do that and they said yes , I noticed the man's cock was hard I told him to strip he looked at his wife i snapped strip he did rather fast.

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

 

I then told him to lay in front of you so you could suck his cock he did and you took him in fast sucking him deeply with vigor.

 

I then told the woman to strip she did faster then her husband i then told her to lick your ass she had no clue what she was supposed to be doing so you spread your ass cheeks .

 

I guided her head towards your ass told her to lick the opening flicking her tongue back and fourth then when she had that down i told her to spread the hole open and fuck your hole with her tongue she had a long tongue and i could see it went deep.

 

She started and got into it fast she was going to town on your ass and you were sucking his cock like it was your lifeline he exploded deep down your throat when he was done and you had every drop you stopped .

 

She slowed and soon was fingering your ass i told her put more fingers in slut she put 2 then three soon she had her fist up your ass fucking you hard i knew you would blow if she kept up so i had her stop.

 

I then untied you and told you to fuck her cunt hard her husband was hard again so told him to enter her ass and give it all he has.

 

Soon you all were cumming i knew they could not use you so i told them that but if they could service me better then they had you i might make them into my pets...
Published 
Written by eroticarules64
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments