Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Relaxed In Your Love

0
0 Comments 0
4.4k Views 4.4k
501 words 501 words

You have had a hard day and all I want is to see you relaxed and comfortable. I run us a hot bubble bath . You sit in between my legs, your back against my breasts as I drag the warm relaxing water up your arms and torso. You moan in appreciation as I start rubbing your chest in between your neck and breasts and lean forward so I can get your back. I take my time working my hands over your shoulders and down your back. I can't help but feel how lucky I am to be touching you. You are so very beautiful.

The water on your skin is entrancing and I can't help but run my lips over your shoulder and up to your neck. Your breath hitches and you fall back against me letting me know that yes you are relaxed enough for this. Yes you want me as I want you. When I finally really kiss your neck you let out the most delicious sound I swear I have ever heard. My hands massage your arms and your tummy until you turn, wrapping your legs around me. You give me a welcome home smile and then we are kissing.

I always find it so amazing how every kiss we share is always perfect, the right amount of lips and tongue and sighs. At first my hands trace your curves with a light touch but then we get caught up in the storm we are creating and my arms wrap around you tightly almost fiercely like if I were made to let go right now I would die.

Axell_Cross77
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Axell_Cross77

I finally break our kiss to trail kisses down your neck. When I enclose your right nipple in my mouth your back arches and your hands clutch my hair. The way you sigh my name when I finally reach your left one makes me wish I could live the rest of my life lavishing your magnificent breasts with attention.

Too soon though your body starts its tiny shaking that lets me know you are so very close and I want to be tasting you when you do let go. There is just enough room on the back ledge of the tub for you to sit on and lean against the wall. I part your thighs and just inhale the faint aroma of you I get past the strong jasmine scent of the bubbles we used. You smell like all wonderful things wrapped together and I ache to connect with you. My first lick makes us both moan and then I break free into that heaven you let me partake of between your thighs. There is nothing in this world quite as wonderful as the feel of your clitoris under my tongue and the wonderful sounds that you make as you reach the first peak of the night. As your breathing slows we sink back into the water and wrap about each other. Comfortable in our silence, relaxed in our love.  

Published 
Written by Cotton_Candy_Kisses
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors