Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Replay without Amanda

"A College threesome leads to frottage play"

24
6 Comments 6
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I was sitting on my bed studying when Andy returned to the dorm room after his last class of the day. I didn't really think much about it when he closed and locked the door to our room behind him.

"Can you believe last night actually happened?" he asked.

I looked up at him and smiled. "No, I never thought anything like that would happen to me," I calmly remarked.

Andy and I had had our first threesome experience with another friend of ours, Amanda. All three of us took the same Chemistry class the first semester of the year and hit it off quite well and became the best of buds. None of us would ever have expected the night we all shared last night.

Andy paced the floor between our beds for a few seconds until he turned quickly and remarked, "Dude, last night was so amazing, but I have to confess something, and I hope you don't freak out."

I looked at him inquisitively and asked, “What’s got you so worked up?”

He looked at me almost embarrassed, “Well, when Amanda wanted us both at the same time, my mind was blown away that both of us were inside her at the same time. And as awesome as that felt, I couldn’t help but keep thinking how great it felt to feel your cock rubbing against mine. Is that wrong?”

Andy was always one to be on point and never to beat around the bush, and although this caught me off-guard, he was right. I had actually thought the same thing.

“No,” I said quietly, “I actually was thinking the same thing. I don’t think it’s wrong, it was just an amazing experience we all enjoyed.”

Andy was quick to reply, “I want to try it again! Just you and I!”

I didn’t know what to say. My mind was furiously trying to think of something to say when I hear Andy’s voice.

“Stand up,” he almost demanded.

The second I stood up and faced Andy, he calmly said, “Please take off your clothes.”

I was a tad bit in shock, but my body felt excited and aroused. “Seriously?” I finally managed to ask.

“Yes,” he replied and proceeded to take off his own clothing.

Andy was completely naked in ten seconds, and he was obviously very aroused. I had to admit that he had a great looking cock. Circumcised like mine. Looking at him there naked and free, I suddenly became very aroused myself. I stripped off all of my clothing allowing Andy to fully see my body and erect cock.

For a second I hesitated as I said, “But what if we get caug…”

Andy stopped me quickly by saying, “We won’t! This will be our thing only.”

He then stepped towards me until our cocks were touching. His hands reached around me and grabbed my ass. My hands naturally followed suit as I looked down at our erections. When my eyes gazed upward and met Andy’s eyes, he leaned in and began kissing me.

I had obviously never kissed a man before, but this felt so forbidden and yet erotic at the same time.

CaryLeigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaryLeigh

Our bodies began grinding against each as we kissed. I loved feeling his erect manhood against my own. It wasn’t long before I was lost in this naughty world, and I squeezed his ass tighter, pulling him in closer while our tongues explored each other’s mouths.

“Hold up,” I said as I pulled my mouth away.

I let go of Andy, walked over and laid down on my bed. “I want you on top of me,” I exclaimed as I spread my legs inviting him over.

Andy climbed onto the bed, laid down between my legs and slowly began rubbing himself against me. I couldn’t believe the arousal my body felt. His cock was so thick and hard. He managed to get the heads of our cocks completely aligned and he thrust himself back and forth. He teased us like this for a very long time.

I again wrapped my arms around him. Feeling his muscular ass as my fingers dug into him. I wanted to cum so badly but held myself in check.

We were soon kissing again, and he was fucking my cock harder and harder. I could tell he wanted to cum by his breathing getting faster and deeper.

I wiggled my body sideways as I remarked, “Roll over, my turn.”

We exchanged places, and soon I was in the driver seat. Andy stared at our cocks as I placed mine against his. I pressed myself against him until I could feel both of our cocks against my lower stomach. I couldn’t believe this was happening, but I was completely involved in what was taking place.

I began to rub against Andy harder and harder, and soon I was lying chest to chest while his legs spread wide and his hands gripped my ass and hips inviting our pleasure to increase.

“I want to feel you cum,” he whispered through his heavy, excited breath.

“Cum with me, let me feel you explode with me,” I said with my own heavy breathing.

“Fuck yes!” Andy said.

Both of us began kissing each other as I thrust my cock against his like I was fucking Amanda last night. Thoughts of her raced through my mind as Andy and I were experiencing our own ecstasy. I focused on Andy’s cock and balls against me, focused on our tongues probing together, focused on his hands on my ass.

I was about to cum when I reached my hand down beneath Andy and grabbed his ass and grabbed him tightly as our bodies thrust together.

“OH MY GOD!” I shouted as I began to shoot my thick load between us.

Andy grunted loudly in my ear as he released his own thick, sticky orgasm.

I loved the feeling of our cum mixing together and how amazing it felt to keep thrusting against each other with our slippery mess lubricating our cocks.

We laid there for several minutes, breathing heavily, before I finally said, “That was fucking amazing!”

“Hell, yes it was!” Andy exclaimed. “I’m starting to like this college life!”

We both laughed for a while then cleaned ourselves up enough to go shower. This was the first of many other experiences, and future times also involved Amanda, the beautiful friend who started it all.

 

Published 
Written by RevoltOrf
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments