Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduced By A Small Cock

"First time bottom at a sauna"

15
5 Comments 5
17.4k Views 17.4k
669 words 669 words
I had been to King Steam a few times back in the nineties. The excitement of getting head and hand jobs and giving them was a real turn on. But this time I wanted to see what it felt like to be a bottom.

I had done the usual shower and then walked into the darken sauna. The feeling of strange hands on me and feeling hard and throbbing anonymous cocks was always a thrill. But it time to walk the maze. It didn't take long until I saw a middle eastern guy about 5'6" with a towel wrapped around his waist. His brown skin and unsmiling brooding face was just the excitement that I needed. I walked past him into the room he was standing outside of, without touching him. I sat down on the edge of the black double bed in the room and got hard as he followed me in and locked the door. There was no thought from either of us about my pleasure as he walked up to me and undid his towel and let it fall to the ground.

His dick was about 5 1/2 inches long and of average thickness. He had flat abs with a nice six pack.

I tried to give him a sensuous lick job but he was not having a bar of it. He grabbed my ears and began to furiously fuck my face like a man possessed. I am normally the aggressor when it comes to sex, but letting this guy that was seven inches shorter than me and fifty pounds lighter was really turning me on. Still, having him face fuck me like this was losing some of the initial charm.

I took his cock out of my mouth and looked up at him and said, "Do you want to fuck me?"

For the first time since we hooked up, he not only smiled but his words gave me a new charge. "OH YEAH!" he hissed.

I reached over and got a condom off the ledge and put some lube on his cock.

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1

Once he was well oiled, I took the condom out of the packet and slid it over his cock. I had never been fucked before so I was not sure how this would go.

"How do you want me?" I asked. He told me to lie on my back and put my legs up in the air. As I followed his instructions I took some of the lube that was still on my hand and rubbed it over my virgin ass. He didn't waste any time in grabbing my legs from behind and putting them over his shoulder.

I had to tell him to be slow as this was my first time getting fucked. I was surprized that there was no pain as he at first was nothing as a lover. After rubbing his cock head around my hole a few times he slowly left the head at my entrance and slowly moved toward me.

I loved it from the second I felt him push past my sphincter. By the time half of his cock was inside me, I was in heaven. He had a muscular body and soon was fucking me with just his hands and feet on the bed as if he were in the gym planking. When he lifted one hand off the bed and put it on my cock I instantly exploded. It was one of those times when you have no warning, suddenly I was just spurting come all the way to my forehead.

When he saw this, his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he starting long strokes with his cock that was perfectly made for my ass. The groan and gurgle he let out was incredible. I could feel his cock pulse inside me and start to shrink. I felt let down when he pulled out of me, picked up his towel and walked out without a word.

Wish I could find that cock again.

Published 
Written by BlackBiBrisbane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments