Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduced by an older man

"Sexy, hot and passionate"

16
3 Comments 3
33.2k Views 33.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Famous Story
It was Danny's last few days of his summer holiday in Portugal and he still hadn't bought any presents for his family back in the UK. After sitting at the pool for most of the morning and early afternoon he decided to hit the gift shop just around the corner from the hotel. The temperature was around 30 degrees C, without a cloud in the sky, so he didn't fancy like walking further than necessary to buy the trinkets he had in mind.

Danny was nineteen at the time, slightly built and only 5'3, his head shaven and eyes deep blue. He had decided to take a two week holiday in the sun before starting his second year at university. He had planned to be away with his girlfriend but they had split up after a rather testing few months that spring. He wasn't that bothered about the split but certainly didn't want to lose out on the holiday considering he had paid for it in advance.

The hotel was close to the beach and night life but Danny mostly spent the holiday reading and lazing by the pool. It was too hot to walk too far most days, so lazing around was the obvious choice. He had managed to work up a light tan which gave him a real healthy glow. He knew that once he was back in the UK he wouldn't have much time to sunbathe again before college. He also knew if he returned home looking at milky white as when he left, no one would believe he had been on holiday.

Danny had passed the gift shop once before when he had ventured out to the beach on his first day. It looked quaint and was quite small but he hated shopping anyway, so earmarked it for near the end of his trip as the ideal "gift venue." As 3 pm approached and the pool area started to fill again from tourists returning from the beach of their daily tours, he decided to call it time and go and put on some fresh shorts, t-shirt and head to the shop. He knew it would be quiet and ideal before any other tourists decided to shop themselves.

Within ten minutes of dropping his key at reception he was outside the shop Danny cursed at himself as he tried the door and found it locked. "Damn it must be siesta time!" he muttered under his breath.

Just as he turned away he heard the latch unlocking and turned back to find the door opening. An old man around late sixties open up and ushered him in saying something in Portuguese.

"I'm sorry do you speak English," Danny replied.

"Ahhh a tourist. It's okay! I was closing until this evening as it's always very quiet for me this time of day."

"I can come back later," Danny said, hoping he wouldn't have to as he planned to have another lazy evening on his balcony with his book.

"No its okay come in. I've unlocked the door now so come in and take your time. No rush,"said the old shopkeeper.

"Thanks."

Danny walked in and started to browse around the shop floor.It was bigger inside than he expected with just one foor filled with the usual holiday tattle. He noticed a set of stairs in the corner, with a chain covering the entrance. He assumed these led to the old mans apartment above. The stairs also led down, so he guessed that would be the way to the stockroom and cellar. 

"You want to buy anything special?" the voice behind him spoke.

"No thanks. Just gonna look around and see what hits the eye," Danny answered. He thought that the old guy had a pretty good command of English and wondered if he had lived in the UK in the past. He was around 6ft tall and rather portly. He had greying hair, which looked slightly greasy. He also smelled slightly musty but was in no way drenched in sweat.

As Danny looked at the typical Portuguese trinkets on display he could feel the shopkeeper approaching. The aisle was quite tight and so Danny moved as close to the shelf at his back in order to let the guy pass. As he did so he was sure he felt the back of the shopkeepers hand brush past his groin, although he didn't dwell on that for too long as he thought the old guy was swinging his arm too much as he walked. Within a few minutes the man walked back again and this time did the same thing with his other hand - brushing past Danny's groin. This time it felt on purpose but again Danny just let it go and continued to browse. 

"I have some new pieces in stock I still have to put out on display," the old guy said as he looked over Danny's way. "They are just on the side shelving by my stairs."

The shopkeeper walked over to the chain blocking the stairs off and unfastened it. "Come and look maybe you will prefer to see these instead of what's already on offer."

Danny hesitated for a second then thought to himself the sooner he found what he wanted the sooner he could go back to the hotel.

The old guy opened up his arms and waved Danny through before fastening the chain again. "Just go down a few steps and see if there is anything you like," he added and Danny walked past him.

Just as Danny positioned himself on the third step down the shopkeeper sidled up to him suggesting that he reach up to check out the goods on the shelf. 

"I can't quite reach," Danny said as he tried to balance himself on his tiptoes.

As Danny stretched he could feel the old man press himself into his back. At full stretch he suddenly felt this rather stocky, musty body against him and wasn't sure what to do next.

The old man's breath was close to Danny's left ear now. "Let me help you," said the man as his hands took Danny's wrists and pulled them up higher. Danny was sure he could hear a slight grunt from his admirer and with that felt him pushing himself ever closer into the small of his back.

"By the way I'm Paco," said the voice so close to Danny's ear now he could feel a soft spray hit his earlose.

"Ummm, I errr I think I should go," were the only words that Danny could muster. 

It was the first time that he had been so close to another man. He had in the past been hit on by guys when out drinking with pals but had never actually harboured any gay thoughts. He had nothing against gay guys but knew he was straight and only had eyes for the fairer sex.

"No I don't think so. I want you to stay," said Paco.

"But someone might come in," Danny replied. Trying to distract this guy who seemed to have him at a very vulnerable position where he was unable to move away without coming off balance. "I errr I umm your English is really good," was all that D could stutter. 'What a stupid thing to say,' thought Danny after he said it. Here he was being hit on quite heavily by a guy much bigger and stronger than him and all he could do was compliment him on his English.

"I lived in London many years," replied Paco. As he spoke he could feel himself grow harder and with each word he pushed himself every harder into his young "friend's" back.

"Wait here! Don't move an inch," Paco commanded and to Danny's surprise he did exactly as commanded. It was down to shock more than anything else.

As Danny still faced the shelving units at the side of the stairs he could hear the door latch, turn of key locking the shop door and then a blind being pulled down. Within a matter of seconds Paco was back.

"How old are you?" he asked Danny as his hands gripped his shoulders to turn the petite English lad to face him.

"Nineteen," replied a helpless and shaky Danny.

"Ohhh wow...nineteen. I dream of this every day," said the old guy, eyes widening with full on lust and beads of sweat appearing on his upper lip and forehead.

AriiannaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriiannaHill

"Have you ever been touched like this before," he whispered to Danny's face.

"No! I umm errr I'm straight. I don't...I mean I'm not errrr gay!" 

"You will be when I've finished with you," Paco said with a smirk and then slowly licking his lips. "I want you naked," he commanded, adding "Strip for me!"

To Danny's surprise he wasn't fighting him off. Again it was down to shock, but he found himself frozen unable to move in any direction away from his adversary.

"I errr I just don't..." Danny was unable to finish his sentence as Paco put his finger to his mouth and motioned Danny to be quiet.

"Walk down the stairs!" he ordered.

There were no more than ten steps until Danny found himself in the cellar. There were a few boxes spread around and what looked like an old sofa. Paco was close behind him and gently pushed the lower part of his back towards the tatty red sofa. "Strip for me," he ordered as he passed Danny and sat down.

Danny stood in front of him lost for words thinking to himself how in hell did he find himself in such a situation.

"Strip!" shouted Paco "Top first."

Danny decided it would be best to comply as he knew he was much smaller and lighter than Paco and wouldn't have a chance if it came to a fight. He pulled his T shirt over his head showing a tanned upper body, slim but smooth. Paco gasped and blew a short whistle. "Oh baby. So sexy," he mouthed.

Danny felt embarrassed and found himself covering his chest before being ordered to move his arms to his side.

"Okay good boy. Now slowly turn around and very slowly take down your shorts," commanded Paco.

Danny turned and did as ordered. He could feel something happening to him inside. He was tingling slightly and his heart was beating quite fast. He was surprised that he was being so compliant.

He slowly unzipped his shorts and pulled them down from one side then the other. As he pulled them over his slight hips and knew that Paco would be greeted by the lighter shade of his bum. Danny had no pants on under his shorts so he knew that when these were off he would be completely naked. His shorts slipped down over his knees and to the floor and he found himself stepping out of them, back still facing Paco who by now had more sweat over his upper lip - eyes filled completely with the pertest and cutest butt he had ever seen. 

"Oh my you are perfect," he said to Danny buttocks. "Stay like that," he ordered Danny as he got up from the sofa and walked the three paces to Danny's sexy body. He grabbed Danny's shoulders with his big strong hands and pulled his young newly found friend in to him, pressing against his bare bottom and kissing his neck.

Danny's heart by this time was beating ever faster and with each kiss on his neck felt his cock grow and balls tighten. He was surprised that he was reacting to Paco's touch and decided that he would just have to run with it. Paco pulled Danny back a few paces, so that they both fell on the sofa and with Danny's naked pert body pushed up against the back, Paco pressed himself ever closer into him.

"Put your arms around me," ordered Paco and Danny did as he was told. Now at full stretch, his naked body was enveloped against Paco. Then with one motion, he found his lips being covered by the old man, at first keeping them tightly closed he started to open slightly feeling a wet slimy tongue force its way into his sweet virginal mouth. Within seconds he was being french kissed deeply, with so much passion.

Paco was grunting, his saliva and taste filling Danny's mouth. His breath had hints of garlic and onion. As he forced his tongue deep down Danny's throat his hands wondered all over the young slim body, squeezing his thighs and eventually working one hand around to squeeze the left buttock and over the crack of Danny's arse. After several minutes of the most wettest and passionate kissing Danny had ever experienced, Paco then got on top of him and lifted his arms over his head. With that he slowly sauntered down the tight body, lips covering his neck, upper chest, nipples and belly.

Danny could hear groaning and thought it was coming from Paco when actually it was all coming from him. Paco then moved his mouth over the tip of Danny's cock and took his six inches in his mouth in one go. Whilst slurping at this young cock and slowly placed the tip of his middle finger under Danny's balls and against his tight bum hole. He slowly wriggled the finger tip over the hole as he sucked this gorgeous white cock. Within a few minutes he could hear Danny groan so loudly and thrust his hips to Paco's face that he knew his young friend would soon cum.

He pulled away from Danny's cock and stood up. Danny just lay there panting, wide eyed and looking so sexy and innocent that Paco nearly came in his pants himself. Without further ado he whipped off his trousers and top to present a very hairy chest and beer belly. His upper body gleaming with sweat. All he had on was a pair of old boxers, which came off quicker than the blink of an eye. Danny was faced with what looked like a thick meaty one eyed snake. It looked dark and the head was glistening.

"Wha.........wha........what is that?" gasped Danny.

Paco let out a short laugh and replied "You're gonna find out right now!" He then placed his ten inch thick dark cock close to Danny's face and ordered his young quarry to take it in his mouth.

Danny was so confused knowing that he liked girls and also knowing he was not gay, to feeling his body respond in such a submissive way to this old heavily built naked man.

Within a few seconds his mouth was covering the tip of Paco's giant cock and within seconds after that he was gagging as the feeling of this cock tip hitting the back of his throat. Danny's hands were pressed against Paco's thigh as his head was bobbing back and forth taking in this full blooded penis. His virginal mouth was being pounded and his chin bombarded by a set of hairy, sweaty balls.

Paco was grunting and trying to fill Danny's mouth up completely. He then pulled out and ordered Danny to lie flat on his back. With this accomplished he then got on top of Danny's face in a sixty nine position and slid his giant meaty monster back down Danny's throat. It was the very first time Danny had ever had a cock in his mouth but he took to it like a true pro taking in the full ten inches all the way without any difficulty.

As Paco pounded Danny's throat he took Danny's six inches in his mouth again. Just as he did he had also wet his middle finger and was slowly sliding the tip in to the tightest bum hole he had ever seen and felt. He slurped away at Danny's cock then moved further over to tongue this tight pure bum hole. As it moistened his finger slid in more easily until Danny's bum was fully accommodating Paco's thick longer finger. With the feeling of being filled at both ends Danny started to squirm and within seconds spurted his hot creamy love juice in to Paco's mouth. This really turned the old Portuguese shopkeeper on and he knew that he himself would soon reach climax and so would fill Danny's virgin mouth with hot latin cum, which would pour down his throat and into his belly. Paco knew at that point that he had found a gem of a boy here and was in no way going to be letting him go until every hole had been filled and every last drop of his cum had been quenched. The gift shop would be closed that evening without a doubt!

Published 
Written by southerna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments