Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Something unexpected

"One night on the pull ends up as a weekend of fun"

8
2 Comments 2
8.8k Views 8.8k
6.0k words 6.0k words

So there we were, me and my mate Nigel, out on the town for a pull and a piss up. Well what else is there to do on a wet weekend in London?

We started off at our local, the Crab and Cockspur, which claimed to sell the best beers in the South East, but to be honest the only thing worth going there for were the birds. There were lots of 'em, but that was because there was a nurse's residential block round the corner, and they gathered there when their shifts were over.

You couldn't wish for better really, could you? Being nurses they knew what it was all about, and they knew a few tricks the ordinary girl wouldn't normally know about stimulation, if you get my drift?

Anyway, we'd been in there for an hour or so, and Nige was getting restless. We hadn't scored coz there weren't any nurses.

"P'raps they've got an emergency on or summat?" he said, looking around at the empty bar, "What say we go somewhere else?"

I was up for that, but I knew all the haunts in the local area, and I think we were both a bit bored with all of them. So I suggested we head into Town to find somewhere we hadn't been before.

"Good idea!" he said, "I know, lets go to Soho, I bet there's some crumpet there we could pull."

I wasn't too sure about that. I reckon most of the girls hanging around in Soho bars are professionals, and I don't want to catch anything thank you!

So we got on the tube and headed for the bright lights of the West End, and it only took about half an hour to get there, courtesy of Transport for London. Didn't even cost an arm and a leg either, coz we were only travelling from Zone Three to Zone One.

The trouble was, time was marching on, and by now it was halfway to closing time and I could do with something to eat. So we went down to Lisle Street in Chinatown and had a Chinese. I dunno about you, but I like Chinese. No really spicy sauces to burn your stomach (or your bum the next day!), yet the food's still tasty, and very filling. The only trouble is that you get full on one now, and in an hour you feel like you could eat another one! The good thing is though that it's good for soaking up the beer, so you don't get pissed too quickly.

Mind you, at Soho prices I don't think I could afford to get pissed. The price of a pint on Old Compton Street's enough to make your eyes water! Other than that the pubs are good though. There was plenty going on in a couple of 'em and we wandered into the loudest in the hope that we'd find a bit of a pull.

We did, and that's what this story is all about. It wasn't quite the pull that either of us had in mind when we left home, but I must say it opened my eyes to a whole new world of... well, read on and you'll find out won't you.

Remember I said that time was getting short? Well, by the time we'd fought our way to the bar to get served, the barman was shouting that they'd be closing in ten minutes, so get your last orders in now. We did, and I nursed the two pints on the bar while Nige went off to find the Gents.

The press of people trying to get to the bar was getting tight, and there was no sign of Nige, so I just stood there and leaned against the bar while blokes tried to push in on both sides, and one bloke even pushed right up against my arse.

'Ay ay,' I thought, 'he must have his phone in his pocket,' coz something hard was pressing against my cheeks. So I tried to look round to see who it was, but I couldn't get my head round far enough to get a good look at him.

Suddenly the bloke on my right got his drinks and moved away, and the bloke who'd been behind me managed to slip into his place. He ordered his drink and then turned to me and smiled. I must say I was immediately jealous. He had the sort of smile you see on a Hollywood film star, and a pair of deep brown eyes that could see into your soul.

"Sorry about the shove in the tush," he said, "I didn't mean to dry hump you, honest, but I wanted another drink before they close, and it was the only way to get close to the bar."

"Uh, that's alright," I said.

I was stunned by his looks and found I couldn't look away. However, I didn't know what else to say, so I just stood there and looked sheepish. I reckon if I'd been gay I'd have dropped to my knees and sucked his knob right there and then, but not being into blokes I didn't make the connection.

Instead I just stared at his beautiful face, and thought, 'I bet he pulls all the chicks? I can't imagine he ever goes home without shaggin' someone of a night time.'

We both turned to face the bar, and as I did so his left elbow managed to knock against my right arm, just as I was picking up my pint. It went everywhere, and the barman threw me a small towel to clean up the mess.

"Oh no! Sorry about that," said my handsome new friend, "can I get you another?"

'Well bugger me!' I thought, not only handsome, but polite with it.

"No, it's okay," I said, as I wiped up the spillage, "if my friend Nige doesn't come back soon I'll start drinking his."

"I wondered why you had two drinks," said brown eyes, "I thought you were doing a bit of pre-emptive ordering."

Then he smiled that fantastic smile again. I tell you, it was more intoxicating than the beer, but that's not surprising, they always reckon that Soho beer is so weak it's like fucking near water.

Just then brown eyes said, "I should have introduced myself, I'm Rashid, and I don't know many people here, are you a regular?"

With that he put his right hand out and we shook hands while being pressed against the bar from behind by the constant crush of people trying to get one last drink in before they closed.

"I'll tell you what," he said, "why don't we take our drinks and go outside, it's quieter there, and we can both breathe."

I nodded, and we gathered our drinks and headed for the pavement outside. It wasn't easy getting through the crowd, but Rashid went first and made room for me to follow behind with my two pint glasses. Not that they are made of glass of course, that would be much too dangerous. No, all the 'glasses' are made of plastic, which is a much better idea, except when you're tying to hold them, as they don't have handles.

Well, with a bit of luck and lots of careful hip and elbow swinging, we got out of the crush without losing too much beer, and once outside we both breathed a huge sigh of relief. Unfortunately for us a local cop on foot patrol told us to make sure we stayed in the pub with our drinks, so we had to fight our way back in again.

This time we stayed near the door, and there was just enough room for me to put one of the pints on a ledge so that I could drink the other.

"I know it's corny, just like the old chat up line, but do you come here often?" said Rashid.

"No mate," I replied, "I've never been here before in my life, and to tell you the truth I doubt if I'll ever come here again, this beer's bloody awful."

We both laughed at that, then Rashid said something totally out of the blue, that changed the whole course of the evening.

"I don't normally come here either," he said, "I normally stick to the area around Heaven."

'Heaven! Heaven?' Where have I heard that name before?

It took a few seconds for me to remember where I'd heard it, then the penny dropped. He was referring to the gay nightclub under the Charing Cross arches.

'So that's why he's so fucking good looking,' I thought, 'he's into blokes, not chicks, and gays have to be super sexy to pull the guys, coz they don't go for uglies like me, they go for the most stunning looking studs they can find.'

Well, I don't mind telling you, I was a bit gob smacked. Here was this stunningly good looking gay stud trying to chat me up. Me! The ugliest bloke on the planet, with my really hairy chest and back, big hairy arse, and thighs so thick I find it hard to get trousers to fit me. Mind you, some girls like a bloke with a big arse and big strong legs, and I always tell 'em it takes a big hammer to drive a big nail.

I guess Rashid thought so to, because he was all over me like a rash. Appropriate really I suppose, Rashid, rash, ged it?

So what happened next you might ask? Well I don't know whether to tell you or not, come to think of it. I'd never been propositioned by a bloke before, but this one was beautiful by any standards you'd care to name. And while he was telling me how sexy I was I realised he was gently brushing his hand across the front of my jeans.

I didn't want to be aroused by a bloke, but a soft touch on the todger is a soft touch on the todger, whoever it's from, and it didn't take more than a couple of gentle strokes before my old man was straining my shorts to get out.

I drained the last of my pint and found the ledge to put the plastic glass on, then still seeing no sign of Nigel, I started drinking his pint too.

All the while Rash kept brushing against my standing knob with the back of his fingers, or lightly cupping my balls in his hand, and he just continued to smile into my face as he watched me getting really turned on by it all.

No-one else could see what he was doing because there were so many people around us that you couldn't see where people's hands were anyway. So he continued his seduction, and I continued my drink reduction, until the second pint glass was empty as well.

"I think I need a piss," I said to him, "and while I'm at it I'll see if I can find Nigel, to tell him I've drunk his pint."

"I wouldn't bother if I was you," said Rash, "he's probably got other things on his palate... sorry, slip of the tongue, I mean plate, right now." Then he smiled that winning smile once more, and this time I noticed the playfully wicked twinkle in his eyes that went with it.

"I'll tell you what," he said, "why don't you just piss in the empty glass. No-one will notice, and the barman will probably just think someone's forgotten their drink when he cleans up later."

"I dunno about that," I said, won't someone see if I get Nelson out for a wizz?"

"Nelson, is that what you call him?" said Rash.

"Yeah, well he's only got one arm and one eye," I replied, "but he's got a bloody big column!"

Rashid laughed at that, but still insisted that no-one would be able to see me pissing in the glass because of the crush of people, and he egged me on mercilessly to wet Nelson's eye. I must admit I was getting desperate, and the beer was starting to make me feel a bit more relaxed, so while Rash held the glass, I unzipped and pulled Nelson out.

Rash looked down, then he looked at me with his eyes opened wide, then he stuck his tongue into one of his cheeks as though he was giving someone a blow job. It made me laugh, and my erection started to soften. This meant if I held it tight I could just about aim it down into the glass.

I started pissing and so that no-one could see, Rash moved close in and round to one side, so that me, him and the wall formed a triangle. It was bliss not having to worry about having a full bladder, and as I shook the drops off Rash took hold of Nelson and pulled my foreskin backward and forward to squeeze the last drops out as well.

It felt really nice having someone else's hand on my prick, even if it was a bloke's, but all I could say was, "Uh, thanks Rash."  

Well you don't know what else to say do you when another bloke grabs your manhood and starts stroking it. Rash just smiled and winked at me. He didn't let go though, and I felt my erection coming back straight away.

"I think I'd better put it away before anyone else sees it," I said, "they might get jealous if they see how big Nelson's column really is."

Rash nodded and looked sad as I gently put Nelson back in his nest, and zipped up once more. Then he carefully put the three quarters full pint glass up on the ledge with the other one and started stroking up and down on the front of my jeans once more.

Just then the barman called "Time," and we all trooped out into the street. The pavement was full in seconds, but it was too dangerous to walk in the street if you didn't want to get flattened by a black cab or an Uber, so we quickly moved away from the front of the pub and headed towards Cambridge Circus.

I still didn't know what had happened to Nige, but it was too late now, despite me having a good shufty, I couldn't see him anywhere, so me and Rash headed off.

"Is there anywhere else we can get a drink?" I said, "Only I was just starting to get nicely mellow back there, and this cold night air is sobering me up again."

"Come with me," said Rash, "I can get us into G-A-Y at Heaven if you like, but only if you promise to stay with me, and not fuck off with anyone else."

I don't know why, but for some reason I felt I could trust Rash. He'd been polite about the drink he'd spilled, he'd helped me get away from the crush, and he'd helped me to have a piss. What more can a man ask for in a mate than that he should watch his back for him? Well, in Rash's case I suppose he was hoping he might get to do more than just watch my back, so he went out of his way to be nice.

He didn't need to actually. I know I'm straight, but around him I found myself wanting to get close, and be near that amazing smile, those deep brown eyes, that fit physique, and that incredibly attractive personality that was making so much of a fuss over me. He was the coolest bloke I'd ever been around, and to know that his attention was on no-one else but me was so flattering. It was also such an incredible turn on, that I could feel my erection straining at my jeans through the long walk all the way down to the club.

When we got there Rash produced a membership card and a credit card, then signed me in as a guest. With the formalities over we walked through into the main dance hall. The music was deafening, the beat was thumping, and the action on the dance floor was mind-fucking. I know it was all blokes, but some of them were dressed up like really fit girls, while others did the whole macho look, complete with oiled up chests, leather chaps, cowboy boots, and Stetsons.

It was a sight to behold I can tell you, and while Rash parked me to one side near a wall, he went off to see if he could get us some drinks. As soon as he was gone a bloke dressed like a sailor sauntered up and grinned at me.

"Wanna dance?" he said.

I shook my head and mouthed that I was waiting for someone. He looked a bit disappointed, but shrugged his shoulders and turned to leave, then he turned back, flashed me a big smile, licked his lips with a huge long tongue, then wiggled his hips and walked off.

I idly wondered if he'd recognised a fellow denizen of the deep, after all Nelson's an Admiral and this guy looked like an able semen, no, I mean seaman, see what you've made me do now? Doh!

Rash came back just then, and if looks could kill the sailor would have been dead and buried right then and there.

"Let's find somewhere to watch the action." he said, so we headed round to the stairs that led up to a raised section along one side. From here we had a brilliant view of the dancers, and I was amazed at how good some of them were.

'They must be professional dancers,' I thought, and Rash must have read my mind because he said, "See those guys over there?" I nodded, "They're some of the dancers from the chorus lines of the West End shows."

Yourladybug
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Yourladybug

"Any shows in particular?" I asked.

He shook his head, "Dunno, Forty Second Street, Wicked, Les Mis? Could be from any of 'em."

I nodded and looked back down to watch the spectacle below. While I watched the action I felt Rash getting in close, then I had a shock as he put his hand in my pocket. From here he could stroke Nelson's side without drawing too much attention to himself. Perhaps I should have said Nelson's blind side? After all, he's only got one eye, and it wasn't aimed at his hand at the time. Tee hee! :-)

Anyway, I know it was gay, and I know I'm straight, but the place I was at was well named. I was in Heaven! The pulsing beat, the heady heat, the smell of sweat and pheromones drifting up to our nostrils, all helped me along, and I started getting a bit weak at the knees I was so randy.

"I need to go somewhere quieter," I shouted at Rash. He nodded and took his hand out of my pocket. Then we got back down off the raised bit and he walked me back out to the foyer. From here we both had our hands stamped, then went out the front door and into the cool darkness beyond.

I must say I was pretty much high by now, and when Rash put his arm round me and nibbled my ear I found myself responding by grabbing his bollocks. He guided me to a quiet corner just round from the club, and we loosened each other's belts, then he wanked me off in my jeans while I did the same to him.

It was very different from when I've been tossed off by a girl. Because he's a bloke he knows exactly, and I do mean exactly, what it takes to get a bloke to cum. So it only took him about a minute to get me creaming my jeans while my knees trembled weakly beneath me. It was sooooo good getting that release after all the teasing and touching and stroking Rash had been doing to me for the last hour or more. I couldn't relax too much though because I wanted him to cum as well. You might say I'm an equal opportunities sex machine, and you'd be right!

It took me a bit longer to get him off, but I think he was almost as sexed up as me by the time we left the club, and it was only about another thirty seconds or so before he made a strangled sound, gritted his teeth, and held his breath. Then I felt a long hot stream of something wet splashing up into my palm as I pulled his foreskin back and forth.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" he said, "I'm starting to get the vinegar strokes."

"Oh, sorry," I said, "I'm not used to wankin' off other blokes, only myself."

"That's okay, I'll soon teach you," he said, "just come home with me and I'll give you a night you'll never forget."

He did too.

We wiped our hands with his handkerchief to get the cum off, then headed for the tube station to go to his gaff. It turns out he's got a really nice place in Brixton. It's a two bedroomed flat over a bank, and overlooks a big road junction next to the over ground railway. There's another flat upstairs the same, and I think he told me there's a couple living up there and two singles sharing it with them. Oops, sorry to drift off the story line there.

The windows in his front room are huge, and he said that in the Summer he gets the Sun all day long streaming in to light the place. It wasn't Summer now though, it was nearly midnight on a rainy Autumn weekend, so he closed the blinds, fixed me a cocktail I'd never heard of before, called a 'Hit 'N Miss', and I settled back on the sofa in the slowly changing coloured soft lighting. With me settled he then knelt down in front of me and got between my legs.

"Get your keks off," he said as he pulled at my belt. So I obliged by unhooking the waist stud, unzipping my flies, and lifting my bum. He pulled my jeans straight down to my ankles, and took my sticky underpants with them.

I just sat there and watched fascinated as he then gently took hold of Nelson and proceeded to lick the still wet and sticky cum off him and my balls. I was in ecstasy. No girl had ever had such a light touch, or such an intimate knowledge of what I wanted next. Not surprising I suppose. He's a bloke like me, so he knows exactly what a bloke needs to get him off.

He tickled my balls, he ran his fingers through the hairs along my inner thighs, he slowly edged the side of his face up Nelson's column till he reached the top, and then with me aching with frustration, he plunged the Admiral into his mouth and started pumping his head like a freight train.

The sensations were so strong, so intense, so powerful, and so urgent, that I felt my balls starting to tighten up straight away, and when I did he grabbed them and pulled them down a bit. This only made it all the more intense, and I found myself bucking my hips up to meet his mouth as he sucked and slavered his tongue around my tip.

I could feel myself cumming in long hard strands into his mouth, and as I did he sucked and swallowed everything I could give him. Then he wiped his lips and smiled up at me with those perfect pearlies of his and looked deep into my eyes. I melted.

"My turn," I said, as I swapped places with him. In the process we shed all our clothes so that we were both buck naked, and when I saw his raw body I nearly flipped. He was magnificent. Being of Asian extraction he had a lean look to his pale brown skin, but it only helped to accentuate his muscular physique. The combination of perfect tan, perfect teeth, perfect shape and perfect smile, got me so hot I pushed him down onto the sofa and stuck his big brown cock in my mouth without further ado.

I'd never had a cock in my mouth before, and I had no idea what to expect, but when it was in there I found the sensation wasn't at all unpleasant. The feel of his soft skin stretched over his hard erection, the slipperiness of his big round pre-cum covered glans, the smell of his manly sex wafting into my nostrils as I slid my tongue along his exquisite shaft. It was a heady mix, and I could feel that Nelson was coming back round for another go already.

Rashid watched me, and guided me to make the right moves at the right speed and at the right time, and all the time he had one eye on Nelson, staring back at him with his one eye, from a foot or so above the deep pile carpet.

"I don't want you cumming on my carpet," he said, "so why don't we go into my bedroom? We can sixty nine in there, and I can suck that lovely thick prick of yours again."

It was all I could do to let go of this stunning stud, but we both managed to get to our feet, then he took me in hand (by Nelson's upright wooden mast!), and led me through to his bedroom. When we got there he set the lights to dim, threw the duvet off the bed, and lay down on his side, waiting for me to join him. When I did he immediately got up, turned around and got back down again, so that we were now head to toe and groin to groin. In this position we took each other's cocks into our mouths and got down to some serious man muff munching.

I tell you, it was so weird doing all of this. I never thought I'd ever kiss another bloke let alone suck him off, but I did; and when he started getting near his orgasm I could hear him trying to breathe harder around the sides of my cock. This got me going, and I could feel my own orgasm starting to well up inside me as well. He responded by head fucking my prick even harder, pushing his face further into my groin, so that my big hard cock was pushed down the back of his mouth and past his tonsils into his throat. The feeling was out of this world, and I was finding it very difficult to reciprocate, but I tried to make sure that he'd cum when I did by copying his movements. It worked, and soon we were both panting and groaning as our cocks grew ready to shoot our loads.

The sensation of having your prick in a love tunnel that has a mind of its own, complete with its own muscles and movements, and entirely out of your control, is very exciting because you don't quite know what's coming (cumming?) next. In our case we did both cum more or less together, but I think I spurted first by a couple of seconds. Anyway, whose counting? It wasn't so much a race, as more a case of split second co-ordination to try to make sure we both got there together. We almost did, so I'll notch that up as a success for team effort.

When Rashid's prick swelled I knew he was cumming at last, and I did my best to make it a good one for him. His moans and grunts let me know when to expect to get a mouthful of hot cream, and when he did cum in my mouth I swirled what felt like a cupful of hot lumpy liquid around my teeth and into my cheeks, so that I could taste it before I swallowed it. There was a lot to swallow too. He cums a lot when he cums, and I swallowed all of it. I even wiped round my lips to make sure I hadn't let any escape.

It was very different from what I thought it would taste like, but I found I quite liked it after the shock of his first load hitting my tonsils. I knew what pre-cum tasted like, that's a bit salty, but slightly sweet as well, and clear like colourless honey. His cum on the other hand was creamy thick, and full of lumps that I guess must be the actual sperms. I found myself chewing on these lumps before I let them go south, and I think one or two bits got stuck on my tonsils, so I had to have a drink of water to help them on their way.

Do you know I never thought I'd experience this? Now I know what girls get when they give their blokes a blow job. I found it quite a pleasant experience once I got used to it, and I guess it helped that what I was doing to his prick, he was doing to mine at the same time. So if I moved my tongue in a particular way, he did the same. It was like feeling a mirror instead of watching it. Very odd, but very nice as well.

We had a bit of a rest for ten minutes then, to towel down and have something to drink, and while we were resting Rash asked me to do something for him next time.

So after our interlude we headed in for round two. It really was a case of heading in too. We both had a better idea of what the other liked and wanted now, so we happily gave each other head, but slowed down to enjoy the sensations our bodies were experiencing, and only speeded up to cum when our jaws began to ache from all the sucking.

This time, when we'd both cum in each other's mouths, before we swallowed we turned to face each other, then kissed so that our cum sloshed around from one mouth to the other. The mingling of our semen like this was soooo sexy, yet it was also extremely emotionally satisfying as well, knowing that we were sharing everything with each other on equal terms.

I got quite choked up inside, not from the mixed up sperms, but from the very thought of what this must mean to Rash. Here was this stunning piece of Adonis like humanity, sharing his very essence with a heavily built white gorilla, covered in hair and sweating from the beer I'd drunk. I don't know how he could stand to do it, but he wouldn't let me go. He kept on hugging me and kissing me, as though I was the most precious thing he'd ever held.

After that it was all down hill for the rest of the night. Rash taught me how to wank off a man while you've got a finger up his arse, massaging his prostate. That was one lesson I reeaaaallly enjoyed. Then we had a shower together to clear out the mental cobwebs and get our skin feeling soft and smooth, and after that we did anal.

Now I always thought that only the bloke doing the fucking got anything out of it. I though the bloke being fucked just felt pain. How wrong I was! Under Rash's firm control and gentle tutelage I lost my anal virginity to him, and lots more times after that.

He also gave me my first experience of fucking a man's arse as well. I'd fucked girls up the arse before, and found it better in many ways than fucking their cunts. That feeling of having a pair of cheeks rubbing up against your balls, while the sphincter squeezes the bottom of your shaft, and your knob head brushes the sides of the rectum as it's bathed in hot juices, is second to none.

Somehow I thought it would be different with a man, but it wasn't. Well, it was a bit, as there was a prostate to push the head of your knob against if you angled it down, but other than that no difference. In fact, after the first time we fucked I got to wank him as well while I was fucking him. All I had to do was reach round to his front and stroke his cock as though it was my own, while I thrust Nelson's column into his nether regions in time to my hand strokes. I guess I'll have to say that Nelson's a Rear Admiral now. Tee hee!

We got through a whole box of condoms fucking each other's arses, and if we hadn't run out I think we'd have carried on till morning. As it was I think it must have been gone four by the time we finally fell asleep, and I think we both drifted off with smiles on our faces and semi-stiff cocks between our legs.

When we woke up in the morning the sun was shining through a slight haze, so Rash turned the blinds to let in the sunlight, while keeping prying eyes out of his private space, then he brought me coffee in bed and settled down next to me, to give me another mind blowing blow job. It was so hard trying to hold on to my coffee cup while he teased my balls and tickled Nelson under his one good eye, that in the end I put the coffee down and swung myself round to get his big brown dick to my mouth. We then spent the next half hour with our cocks in each other's mouths, and a finger in each other's bums, stroking our prostates to intensify the pleasure of the sensations spreading from our insides out.

In the end I couldn't hold it any longer and gasped as my favourite sailor shot a broadside into his oppo's rigging. I heard him yell as the hot ropes of slippery sperms slithered into his gaping maw, and I heard him stuttering as he gave way to his orgasm and hit me in return with grape shot, straight to the foc'sle. It was delicious, and after a moment or two we both squeezed each other's cocks and licked them clean, then I sat up and washed my breakfast down with some much needed coffee.

I suppose the rest of the weekend just floated away in the haze. After getting five boxes of johnnies from the local chemist (we didn't want to run out!), we continued in our sexual quest to get to know each other inside as well as out, and we finally kissed goodbye on Sunday evening, so that I could get the tube home. During the intervening day though we'd done nothing but fucking and sucking, and I'd planted many broadsides into his poop deck, and he into mine, and all the time we'd been good little soldiers and used rubber johnnies to keep the nasty niffs at bay.

So to all of you other straight blokes out there reading this, keep to the straight and narrow, or you might fall off the path one day and find yourself in the same position(s) I did. But one last word of warning, find your own gay guy, Rashid's spoken for!

As to what happened to Nigel, well I'll let him tell you himself if I can persuade him to 'fess up.

 

 

Published 
Written by BJintheUK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments