Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Straight Girl Turned Bi Sexual

"The porn star named Monika stripped sexily before me and I was totally aroused by her big breasts"

13
4 Comments 4
13.0k Views 13.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Hi all, the name's Kendra Johnson from Southern Louisiana. I'm a sweet and straight twenty-one-year-old girl who likes to watch lesbian porn on the net.

Okay, let me tell you this, I never set out to be turned on by lesbian porn it just happened. I was bored and horny so I browsed Google and searched for free anti-virus porn and came across a site. I'd looked down the page and my eyes widened in shock at seeing a picture of two blonde women naked with their bodies touching. I remembered I felt a really odd sensation stir in my groin. I'd realised there and then that I was sexually aroused by two naked women.

I had ignored what my head was telling me, which was I should close the site. But I had been so aroused and curious that I watched a lesbian video of two hot blondes licking each other's dripping wet shaven pussies. The arousal grew and grew that I'd put my left hand down my panties and was totally surprised that I was completely wet. Their moans of pleasure excited me as I began moving my middle finger over my pussy. My finger had moved faster and faster as the blondes on the video began grinding their pussies together as that was turning me on more.

The chair that I'd been sitting on creaked loudly beneath me. I remembered feeling all hot and found myself building up to orgasm. I'd cried out as my body convulsed for a few seconds as I orgasmed. Holy crap! It had been amazing! 

Since then, I had frequently been looking up and watching lesbian porn. Sometimes on a daily basis as it was just so downright sexy and such a turn on. I had looked up straight porn and found I was more sexually aroused by girl on girl action than man on girl.

So there you have it, folks.

One night, while I was home alone, I was bored and lonely and horny. So I grabbed up my laptop and sat down on the sofa. I went to my usual lesbian porn site and a live cam page came up with a gorgeous naked blonde laying on her side with her full bosoms on display. I noticed her name was Monika. I messaged her saying hello and was surprised she replied back saying, "Hi."

Me: Where are you from? 

Monika - Southern Louisiana. 

Me: Same here. 

Monika: Are you male or female?

Me: Female

Monika stopped typing and looked up at the camera and smiled and then started to type again.

Monika: Do I turn you on? What's your name?

Me: Kendra. And yes you do?

Monika: Do you want to touch and taste me?

I stared at her perfect body on screen and arousal came.

Monika: Hello? Are you touching yourself? 

Me: I am here. I was just admiring how god damn gorgeous you are.

Monika: Aw, you're sweet.

Monika smiles and blows a kiss at the camera. And then started typing once again.

Monika: I don't normally do this, but do you want to meet for good time?

I wasn't sure. It's one thing masturbating to girls kissing and having sex, but to meet up with another girl for sex for real was another. She noticed my hesitation and I noticed she was typing again.

Monika: Aw, are you shy? Don't worry, I don't bite. Well, not unless you want me to.

I began typing again.

Me: It's not that. I am a straight girl and have never been with another girl before.

I watched as her eyes widened and then began to type again.

Monika: What are you doing watching me then? 

Me: Curious.

Monika: OK. Let's meet anyway. For a drink, it be fun to chat. 

Me: OK, sounds great! Where? And when?

Monika: Whenever you like, honey?

Me: Tomorrow night. Bill's bar, on George Street.

Monika: Yeah, I know. What time?

Me: Half nine.

Monika: OK, sugar

The following night, I walked over to Bill's Bar on George Street wearing a short black and white mini skirt and black short sleeved top. I took a deep breath in and opened the door and stepped into the semi busy bar. I scanned around the bar looking for the porn star named Monika and she hadn't shown up yet. So decided to walk over to the bar and sat down on the stall and ordered a Pimms cocktail.

Half an hour later, I glanced down at my watch on my right wrist and it was ten and Monika still hadn't shown.

MellynaBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MellynaBrownn

I ordered another Pimms.

"Hey, Ben, can I get a double vodka?" I heard a woman say to the bartender. I turned to my right and I instantly recognised the hot blonde wearing a short, sexy black dress.

"Bad day?" the bartender named Ben asked.

"My date hasn't shown up," she sighed, heavily.

"Guy or woman?" he placed her drink in front of her on the bar.

"Woman. I suppose that's the price to pay for what I do for a living." She noticed me looking at her. "What are you looking at?" she asked, nastily.

"Nothing, sorry," I said. I went back to my drink and sipped it. I felt my head starting to spin as I was getting a bit tipsy. "Just you look like someone I know."

She sighed. "I'm sorry. I was supposed to have met up with this girl for a drink and fun tonight but she never showed. I didn't mean to take it out on you," she explained.

"No worries," I replied. I glanced at her from the corner of my eye and saw how sexy her legs were and how her dress dipped down the valley between her big breasts. I felt a stirring of arousal grow between my legs. I continued to sip my drink whilst looking at her from the corner of my eye. My pussy throbbed and felt it becoming wet.

"Having a good look are you?" she asked me sternly.

"Sorry," I apologised.

She laughed. "I was only joking, honey. What's your name?"

I turned to her and shook her hand. "Kendra," I said.

Her eyes widened in shock. "Oh, my god. That was the name of my date. Hey, are you the straight girl who's curious about doing it with another woman?"

I noticed the bartender was dealing with another customer and then turned back to her and nodded.

"Ah, so you are shy," she said. "I'm Monika. Nice to know you hadn't stood me up."

"I know. I would recognise you anywhere," I said, flirting.

"Are you flirting with me?"

"I guess so," my eyes lingered down over her shoulders to her breasts and legs. My pussy throbbed so excitedly that it hurt.

"I was going to suggest shall we get another drink, but looks like you're already ready for fun now," Monika said with a laugh. She paid for the drinks and then grabbed my hand and led me into the ladies' toilets. She kissed me hard on the lips and pushed me up against the wall. Her left hand ran up my inner thigh and felt how wet I was for her. Monika looked up at me with a smile. "My, my, we are certainly horny, aren't we?"

I gasped with pleasure as she started rubbing her hand up and down my pussy. I so wanted her there and then.

Monika stepped back and began stripping off sexily until she was naked before me. I could see how juicy and lickable her pussy was. She smiled and motioned for me to come to her. She hopped up onto the ledge between the sinks and opened her legs up wide for me. "Come on, sugar, don't be shy. I don't bite," she cooed.

I walked over, bent down and put my mouth to her sweet smelling pussy and stuck my tongue out and began flicking it against her pussy that made her moan with pleasure. She tasted so sweet. I put my full mouth against her wet pussy and began licking her out driving her wild.

Ten minutes later after I had made her orgasm, Monika got me out of my clothes and I laid down on top of our clothes and she got in between my legs and placed her wet pussy against mine and began grinding against it. Up and down. Slowly at first and then the rhythm increased as we moved faster and faster, moaning with pleasure.

"You like?" she asked.

"Yeah, just like that," I replied, followed by a moan of pleasure. "Harder."

Monika ground her pussy harder against mine and we both moaned out loudly. Her body moved up and down on top of me. She grabbed hold of my legs and wrapped them around her waist, which made the sex a lot more intense.

"I want you to make me come," I found myself whispering into her ear.

She moved faster and faster on top of me, our moans of pleasure was loud and clear. "I'm coming," she told me. Her body convulsed on top of me and so did mine beneath her as we orgasmed at the same time.

Wow! That was one first time lesbian sexual experience I should never ever forget!

Published 
Written by followthepassion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments