Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking My First Cock

"Young married man gives up his ass for the first time"

47
17 Comments 17
66.4k Views 66.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: LGBT Sex Stories
I've been curious about being with a man on and off since high school, but it wasn't until I finally told my wife that I got the courage to finally try it. I started out browsing around “dating” sites and Craigslist, occasionally putting up my own ads. Around the end of last year, I finally met someone and sucked my first cock (that’s a separate story). I did that a few more times over the next few months, and then sort of lost interest (or hope of finding exactly who I wanted, nearby).

It went on like that until today. I very rarely have sexual dreams, but last night I did. And it was about a guy. Nobody specific, and I didn't remember any long story line to it, more of a vignette. He was hot and hung. We were messing around, playing with each other. He was sitting up with his back against the wall, me on his lap straddling him, each of us jerking each other off. At some point he pushed me off of him and onto my back, sat up with his thick long cock over me, and absolutely covered me in cum. I woke up so incredibly horny, with visions of it still in my mind. And I knew I had to do something.

So, I looked around on some hookup sites, and on Craigslist. Around midday, I put an ad on Craigslist saying that I was looking for someone's cock to suck, and maybe do more next time if it went well, and for him to respond with some information about himself and pictures. I got a few of the usual BS responses - a phone number and not even a sentence, clearly not following the instructions in my ad. I got a few others of guys who were old, really far away, or not into what I was looking for.

Around 7:30, I was just about to go out to run an errand with my wife when I got another email. He said that he was thirty-six, six feet tall, staying at hotel near my house, and that he was "not very experienced" but that everything I said sounded like fun. He hadn't attached any pics, but said he'd reply with them if I was interested. I was, so I replied and asked for his pics - and nothing else. About ten minutes later he sent them, and oh god did he have a hot cock. I wanted it. Badly.

I replied, "Cool. And really nice cock, man. It's going to be a little while before I'm free, but should be soon. What have you done with guys before? Anything specific you're interested in or want to try?"

He replied ten minutes later, but at that point I was in the WalMart parking lot with my wife so I had to wait until we were done shopping to reply, about half an hour.

He'd said, "Cool...I'm good with everything you said you liked..and pretty much whatever..."

I told my wife about that, that I really didn't like his indecisive answer, especially since I was looking for someone who's both cool with what I wanted, and more on the dominant side. She told me I should just go for it.

It was now 8:32, and I replied, "Sorry for the late response. If you're still up for it, great. If not, or you found someone else, just give me a heads up if you can..."

I decided that this was actually happening. While I hadn't planned on getting fucked for the first time by some traveler in a hotel, someone I'd only just talked to the first time an hour ago, I decided to clean out my ass just in case. Better to be prepared.

I gave it about ten minutes, and didn't hear anything back. So I sent another quick email: "Sorry for the late response. If you're still up for it, great. If not, or you found someone else, just give me a heads up if you can." My wife was trying to convince me to "get out and have some fun" and actually do it, since I'd been so horny for cock all day.

I gave it fifteen minutes, and then decided that if I hadn't heard anything from him in forty-five minutes, he must've either found someone else or decided he's not interested - or just jerked off. So, I started to heat up water to make myself some dinner.

I'd literally just turned around from the stove when I heard my phone buzz. The email read, "If you’re here 303 it's open." That's it.

I turned around, shut off the stove and told my wife that I was going out. I plugged the hotel into Google Maps just as I was leaving, and headed to the car. Ten minutes, the estimated time said.

"A few minutes away," was my response.

I was nervous as hell when I got to the hotel at 9:16, but I'd committed myself to this. I took everything out of my pockets but my car key and phone, and locked the rest in my car. On the way in, I texted my wife and told her which hotel and room, in case... I don't really know, but it made me feel better. I buried my face in my phone and walked with a determined pace past the front desk and to the elevators.

I almost walked into a woman who was getting out of the elevator, but I made it in and pressed the button for “3”. It was one of those short (three-floor) hydraulic elevators, that took forever to get there, only worsening my anxiety. I finally got to his floor, and the sign pointed me to the left. I counted down the room numbers as I walked down the hall and double-checked the number in the email.

I finally got to 303 and knew this was it. First I noticed the window; it was an end room, which was probably good. Then my eyes found the number, 303, and double- and tripled-checked it against the email on the screen of my phone. Only after checking over and over did I look over a bit from the number and realize that the door was unlatched and cracked open ever so slightly.

I took a deep breath - literally - and walked in to find a dark L-shaped suite. I looked to the right, down the longer leg of the "L", and saw the foot of a bed with a pair of feet on it. I walked in, shut the door tightly behind me, and entered the room. He lay there, legs spread, playing with his cock, displaying what had to be the biggest pair of balls I'd ever seen.

I said, "Hi."

"Hi," he replied.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Whatever you want."

I looked around the room a bit - normal travel stuff, some luggage, clothes, shoes, boots, and enough stuff by the sink to assume he'd been here for a few days.

I climbed onto the bed, crawled up towards him and reached out, wrapping my hand around the base of his cock. It was mostly soft, but probably about four inches and thick. I could tell it was big, and it grew a bit more as I touched it. I opened my mouth, leaned forward, and took it between my lips. No delicate flicking of the head, I just put as much as I comfortably could in my mouth, closed my lips, and started sucking and running my tongue along the underside and around his head.

It grew. Quickly. And a lot.

I started bobbing my head up and down, twisting my hand on the shaft, sucking it. I pulled back to look at it, and it was glorious. Probably eight or nine inches long and quite thick around. He told me that I was "a great cocksucker". I told him that I'd only done this twice before, and he told me it was his third or fourth time.

I sucked him as well as I could; I took all of his cock in my mouth, swallowed right past that point where it went in my throat, and kept going until my teeth were against his pubic bone. And held it there. I moved my tongue along the underside of his shaft (I wouldn't really say "swirled", probably more like "spasmed"). I pulled back, sucked quick for a bit, and then went deep again, playing with his balls with my free hand.

He was groaning, telling me that I was “such a good cocksucker,” and saying, “ohhh, you suck my big dick so well.” I threw up twice while sucking it, but just in my mouth, and swallowed it back and kept going.

After probably five minutes or so, I asked him what he wanted me to do.

“Whatever you want,” he replied again.

“Do you mind if I take off my clothes?” I asked.

“No.”

He watched while I did, and watched me walk over to him.

ClaraReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraReed

I got back to sucking, but fingered my ass while I did it. He seemed to really like that - rock hard and moaning and talking to me about it, asking me if I liked playing with my ass and if it was tight and if my fingers felt good in it. I responded very positively, describing it as much as I could, talking about how much I loved it.

After a minute or two I switched to just jerking him off, and he told me to stop because he didn't want to cum yet. I did, and he started playing with my cock. I don't think I was hard before, but between his hand and my fingers on my asshole, I was fully erect in an instant.

I asked him if he had any lube, and he reached over to the nightstand and tossed me a small (travel size) tube. Once I got some lube on my fingers, I was really surprised at how quickly my ass opened up. I had two ingers deep inside in record time, and room for more. He started asking me again if I liked how my fingers felt on my ass, if I was tight, etc. and it got me so hot. I fucked myself with my two fingers, alternating between bending over and fucking my hole and riding them, as he jerked both of us off. He seemed to really be enjoying himself, and I was in heaven.

After probably two or three minutes like that, he asked me what I wanted to do.

I started to hem and haw... I'd decided that my first time wouldn't be with some stranger, but it felt so right, and I was so turned on, and his cock was so wonderful.

I told him, "Well... I'd decided I wasn't going to... but..."

He said, deadpan, “Do you want me to fuck you?”

I said - really moaned - “Yesssss,” and he said, “okay.”

He got up, and just as I started to turn around, I realized something, and said, "by the way, I'm Jim".

"I'm Travis," he said, and shook my hand.

I just turned around and bent over, on my elbows and knees. I was so excited and anxious, and horny beyond words. I'd thought about this off and on for years and it was finally happening. I realized that he'd reached over to the nightstand, and heard the telltale sound of a condom wrapper being opened. It was then that I realized I hadn't even asked him about it, and hadn't thought of it until this instant.

I looked back and saw him rolling it on to his huge cock. I heard him lube it up, and then he put some lube on my ass and ran his finger over my hole, pressing against it. I moaned loudly and warned him again that I'd never been fucked before and was really tight, and asked him to go slow.

I told him that I was really nervous.

He just told me to reach back and guide his cock in.

I reached between my legs, wrapped my right hand around his rock hard shaft, and rubbed the head up and down over my hole a few times. He put more and more pressure, and in a few seconds, popped inside me.

He gave me a few inches right away, and I moaned loudly, maybe more like a scream.

I told him to go slow. He did, really gently, until I told him to give me more. Within a minute or two, his whole cock was buried to the hilt in my ass, and I could feel his big balls against mine, and his pubic bone on my ass.

We fucked for probably five or ten minutes. He had to tell me to be quiet twice, because I was screaming for him to fuck me. A few times it was uncomfortable when he really rammed it all in my ass hard, but overall it felt utterly amazing.

He got really verbal, asking me, “Do you want this big cock to fuck you?” and “Do you like it, bitch?”

I was talking and begging and moaning and telling him to “please fuck me hard”. At one point I moaned out, "Oh god, fuck me like a little whore," and he just grabbed my hips and fucking pounded it into me. It was amazing. At one point I remember saying, "Oh god.... I'm actually finally getting fucked..."

He responded by asking me, “Do you like my big dick deep in your little asshole?”

I moaned back to him, “I fucking love getting pounded by your cock!”

Eventually he asked me where I wanted his cum, and I told him that as much as I wanted to feel it in my ass, I really wanted him to cum on my chest and in my mouth, to pull it out and flip me on my back and shoot his hot load on me. He still kept fucking me, and at one point grabbed my hips again and was pummeling me with his cock, hard and deep and really fast. It felt great. All I could hear was my moaning and his grunting and the sound of his hot body slamming against me, and the bed shaking beneath us.

Finally he told me, “I’m gonna cum soon.”

He pulled his big cock out of my ass and I got on my back. He took the condom off and knelt next to me on my left side, his cock right over my upper chest. He grabbed my dick and asked if I came yet. I said no.

He said something along the lines of, “I want you to cum… I’m going to blow once I see you start shooting.”

I started jerking myself and he was jerking his dick right over me, that hard thick shaft that had just been in my ass, his big swollen head inches from my mouth.

I started to groan, and he did too.

I said to him, "Oh god, I'm about to cum."

I could see the reaction on his face, his hand speed up, and his cock twitch in his hand.

"Oh! Oh FUCK I'm cummminggggggg!," I screamed, just before I did.

He let out a massive groan and thrust his hips forward and we came at the same instant.

It happened so fast- his hard thick cock just spasmed and started shooting thick, big wads of hot cum all over my chest. I was writing as I was dumping shot after shot of my own cum on my stomach. I leaned up and took his cock in my mouth, sucking the head, swallowing the last few (amazingly) sweet shots of his cum.

When he'd finished, I pulled back and we both looked down at my body, absolutely covered in cum - his on my chest and a bit on my face, and mine all over my stomach. I thought to myself that I couldn't remember the last time I'd shot a load that big, and my chest was absolutely soaked. I leaned up and took his cock in my mouth, cleaning off anything I'd left behind. It tasted so good.

Then he just laid back on the bed, legs spread and panting, chucking a bit. I was absolutely covered in cum.

He said, "Everyone's gotta do something freaky now and then."

He looked at me for a little while, then threw me a towel. I cleaned the massive loads off of my chest and stomach, then stood up and threw the towel in a pile with some others.

"So... should I just get my clothes on and go?" I asked.

"Yeah... I have some stuff to do in town," he said.

I got dressed and we talked a bit, he asked if I'm from around here, and told me he's from Florida and leaving tomorrow. He told me how hot it was and how great I was, and how much he enjoyed it. Then we shook hands and I left.

It was 9:35... though it seemed like so much longer, the whole thing had lasted barely twenty minutes.

I remember a few times - while I was sucking him, while he was fucking me, and then while I was admiring the massive loads of cum on my body - thinking that I wanted a picture or a video of this so badly, something to remember it by and to look at later. But I didn't want to say anything to break the mood, and when we were both finally done, I figured that if he hadn't said anything about it yet (I'd mentioned it in my ad as something I really wanted to do), he must be a bit uncomfortable with it.

Published 
Written by conyers87
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments