Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Apartment, Part 7

"Four become six as we expand our sexual horizons."

14
7 Comments 7
11.7k Views 11.7k
8.5k words 8.5k words
“We need to talk,” Carol said to me. “This is going to be a big step for all of us. Do we really want to take it?” 

Carol was astride me on our bed in our Virginia apartment. I was face down, and we were both nude. We spread towels on the bed and were giving each other massages as a prelude to sex. Carol’s strapon was laying on the bed next to us. 

“I thought we’d worked this out,” I responded. “We agreed months ago that we would continue seeing other people. And we’ve refined that to narrow it down to just Mike and Paula. Are you saying you’d rather keep your relationship just between you and Mike? That’s okay with me, but isn’t Paula a complicating factor now?” 

It was not unusual for us to have serious discussions during sex. In fact, it was just such a discussion that set the stage for this one back in the fall. Carol and Mike were fuckbuddies from way back. She never realized that I knew and approved of that arrangement until events with our roommates Roger and Denise opened to the door to some honest communication as opposed to avoiding the subject of infidelity. 

It took a while, but Carol finally screwed up the courage and broached the subjects of swinging and bisexuality to Mike during one of their trysts. It turned out that Mike and his wife Paula were long-term swingers, and that Paula was bisexual. Mike admitted to begin bi-curious. One thing led to another, and within a week Carol had joined Mike and Paula at their home for a successful play date.

Later, I had business with Mike (he’s our insurance agent) and got the chance to broach the subject with him. It turned out that he was a lot more than just bi-curious as he admitted to Carol. He sucked me off in my car after our meeting. 

Following our new Rule Number Two, I was open and honest with Carol, Roger, and Denise about my assignation with Mike. Carol told Roger and Denise about her time with Mike and Paula. Over a bottle of wine we discussed the pros and cons of swinging. The emotional, mental, and health risks were roundly debated. We ended up making a decision and commitment to each other.

Roger, Denise, Carol and I would continue as a foursome. I would bid farewell to my circle of bi friends in Texas (the group was winding down anyway) and Carol would invite Mike and Paula to meet Roger and Denise. If Mike and Paula hit it off with Roger and Denise they could join us as exclusive, regular sex partners. If not, Carol would end her sexual relationship with them and be exclusive to our foursome.

And now it was springtime in Washington. Roger and Denise would arrive the day after tomorrow at our pied-a-terre in Northern Virginia. Mike and Paula were coming in at the end of the week to stay in their timeshare in Alexandria. We would spend time together doing the tourist thing during the Cherry Blossom Festival. The six of us would also get together and explore all the possibilities of group sex, and then make a final decision about Mike and Paula joining our group.

“No, no,” Carol said as she pressed her thumbs into my shoulders and pulled them down either side of my spine. “That’s not where I’m headed at all. I’m just thinking that adding two more people to our foursome means that we have half again the chances of emotional baggage and drama. I like Mike and Paula, but with them it’s just sex. We’ve got something a lot deeper going on with Roger and Denise, and I don’t want to that change.”

I raised myself up and twisted my head as far as I could, inviting my wife in for a kiss. She leaned down and gave me a nice wet one, then applied a little more massage oil and moved down toward my hips with her massage. I lay back down with a contented sigh.

“I love you, woman,” I said, closing my eyes. “You’re right. We’ve lucked into something really special with Roger and Denise. A year ago I’d never have believed just how good it could be. But you said it yourself. It’s just sex with Mike and Paula. And no, I’m not fishing to know how long you and Mike have been fooling around.”

“I just don’t see Roger or Denise having any issues,” I continued. “You and I have known Mike and Paula for twenty years, and they're good friends, but we know them well enough to understand that we will never feel about them the way we do about Roger and Denise. You might be overthinking, but I love you for worrying and wanting to protect what we’ve got. Thank you. Oh shit that hurts!”

That last exclamation was in response to Carol finding a tender angle on one of my sciatic nerves. She soothed it, shifted and kissed it to make it better, then really dug a thumb into the spot. I howled in a combination of pain and pleasure.

We continued to talk as she worked my ass and thighs over. By the time she got down to my calves we talked through several scenarios and agreed to talk again with Roger and Denise in a couple of days. If there were any lingering doubts by the weekend Carol and I would let Mike and Paula know that we wanted to just have a platonic relationship with them, and let the chips fall where they may.

Once we came to that conclusion Carol concentrated back on my ass. Adding massage oil again and changing her motions from massage to caresses. She spread my cheeks and ran her fingers over my anus, finally inserting one, then two, and then three digits to loosen me up. Once she was satisfied and I was moaning blissfully, she slipped into her strapon harness and we got serious about making love.

And now it was Friday evening. Mike and Paula were due any minute. We had our talk with Roger and Denise, and came to the conclusion jointly that we loved each other, but also liked the idea of having playtime with very select other partners. So we would go ahead and keep our playdate.

The girls were dressed, or undressed, to thrill. We’d introduced Roger and Denise to Mike and Paula via some cam chats over the last several weeks, so Denise and Carol were comfortable with moving quickly tonight. Denise wore high cut white silk panties and a cropped white tee shirt that exposed the bottom curves of her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard and prominent with her excitement.

Carol was in a red satin pajama set with no panties or bra. She wore the pajama top completely unbuttoned, so that her breasts flashed as she moved. It was one of the sexiest looks I’d ever seen her in. Her nipples were hard little nubbins, and pretty clearly the satin draped over them was keeping them that way as it brushed back and forth.

Roger was also in satin. His drawstring pants were black, and his package was prominent thanks to the leather cock and ball strap I insisted he wear. He had on a classic red smoking jacket up top, tied at the waist.

I was in my most conservative (if you could call it that) thong. It was a white microfiber pouch with a red elastic waist and red piping. I considered it more conservative because it was the least see through lingerie I owned. I had on a simple white cotton button down dress shirt, with a single button closed at the waist.

Both Roger and I had buttplugs inserted. We’d helped each other cleanse in one bathroom while our wives primped in the other. We were all primed and ready.

We had a spread of light finger food and I had mixed a pitcher of my famous margaritas. Carol and Denise had insisted that we four do a shot of tequila to calm our nerves and loosen our inhibitions. Carol had two shots already poured and waiting for Mike and Paula when they arrived.

Carol jumped a bit when the phone rang, showing that she was still tight despite the warmth of the liquor. It was the front desk of our building letting us know that we had visitors. I asked the concierge to show our guests to the elevator and send them up.

I took Carol in my arms and kissed her warmly. “This is going to be fun,” I reassured her. “I think Mike and Paula are going to fit right in. Remember what I told you the other day. It works best if you just let yourself go and get into the spirit, and we’re on our home turf with our lovers. Mike and Paula are the ones who should be nervous, and I bet they are. Let’s be good hosts and make them feel welcome?”

Carol smiled at me, nodded, and kissed me back just as we heard a knock on the door. By previous agreement I was to be the designated greeter. I released my wife from my arms. She moved toward the counter to get the shots as I went to the door.

Mike was a good looking man. I don’t generally go for full beards, but his neatly trimmed red beard and mustache suited him. It also went with his wavy red hair. He was about my height, but a little stockier of build. He spent every minute he could on his fishing boat on the Texas coast, and it showed in the crow’s feet around his eyes and deep tan that he kept year round. He was dressed in his usual jeans and western shirt with boots. I found out later that he was commando, and had on a stainless steel cockring inside his 501s.

Paula has long been one of my favorite women of our friends in Texas. She is a pixie of a woman, about five foot six with a waifish figure. She and Mike never had kids, so her breasts and hips were still as tight as a young woman’s, even in her early fifties. She wore her brunette hair short in what was almost a boy cut, similar to the way Carol wore her hair. I estimated that her breasts were about a C cup, and maybe thirty four inches. I was looking forward to finding out, but I couldn’t tell yet because she was wrapped in Mike’s trench coat. I kissed her cheek and offered to help her out of the heavy garment.

Before I could remove Paula’s coat Carol put a shot glass in her hand, kissed her on the cheek, and passed the other glass to Mike. “Drink up,” Carol commanded. “It’s a party!” Paula and Mike toasted each other and the rest of us, then dutifully downed their shots. I helped Paula out of her coat, and was stunned by what was revealed.

Paula’s outfit was literally nothing but leather straps and stainless steel. It was a harness that fully exposed and encircled her breasts (35C she later told me) in straps that were connected by stainless steel rings. Two long straps led from rings below her breasts and met in a "V" at her pussy, which was topped with a thin landing strip of hair and was smooth shaved beneath. Those straps met and became one below her vaginal opening and ran back up her ass like a g-string.

My jaw dropped. Roger was equally speechless. Denise caught her breath and said “Oh, my,” and Carol let out a wolf whistle. Talk about your ice breakers.

“Damn girl, you do know how to make an entrance!” Carol laughed, moving into kiss Paula boldly on the lips. Paula slipped her hands inside Carol’s top and wrapped them around her waist. This exposed Carol’s tits and they rubbed their breasts together.

“I’ve got to get in on that,” said Denise. She ripped her short top up over her head and strode into close contact with the other two women. “Hi, I’m Denise,” she said to Paula, mashing her tits into the scrum and pushing her tongue past Paula’s lips.

“Shit,” Roger said quietly. His satin pajamas were tenting, as was my thong. Mike’s face was bright red and his eyes were locked onto the six breasts rubbing together.

The women finally broke their hug and I completed the rest of the introductions. Mike and Roger shook hands, while Carol and Denise both bussed Mike thoroughly. I thought that Mike’s jeans had to be incredibly tight around his cock. Paula, not quite so bold, hugged Roger and kissed his cheek, then did the same to me.

I noticed Mike was holding a small kit bag, and I gestured for him to follow me to the bedroom to put it down. The others gathered around the hors d’oeuvres and the three women fell into an immediate happy chit chat, almost like cocktail parties always started with naked women and blatant sexual displays.

When we got back to the bedroom Mike spoke quietly. “Listen, Steve,” he began nervously. “I haven’t told Paula about what you and I did that day yet. Can we keep it close to the vest?”

“Do you think she would be upset? After all, this is supposed to be a sex party, and we haven’t kept it a secret that Roger and I are bi.”

“I don’t know,” he replied, licking his lips as his eyes darted from side to side. “She knows that I’ve said I’m bi-curious, but I just don’t know how she would react if she knew I was a little more than that.”

“I see,” I said. “Well, I’m not the marriage police, so she won’t hear it from me. But does this mean you don’t want to do anything with Roger or me this evening?”

“Actually, I’m kind of hoping something does happen,” Mike said, a hunger entering his eyes. “But will you help me if Paula freaks out?”

“Buddy,” I said with a chuckle, placing my hand on his shoulder. “I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Denise doesn’t keep Paula so busy that she won’t even notice anyone else! That is one hot number you’ve got there, and I can guarantee all of us want to tap that.”

“Thanks, thanks a lot,” Mike said, stepping closer to me. Our eyes met, and we might have kissed had Denise not suddenly stepped into the room.

“Steve, didn’t I see some nipple clamps out here?” she asked, not noticing how she broke the mood.

I had two TV tables set up in the corner of the room, draped with towels. One held a large pile of condoms and several different bottles of lube. The other had our array of toys on display, handy for play. Hand towels were stacked on a bedside table.

“Sure, babe,” I replied. “They’re next to the cockrings. Who’s the victim?”

“Paula, of course,” Denise grinned wickedly. “We’re going to accessorize her outfit. Mike, you won’t mind if Carol and I steal your wife away for a while, will you?”

Mike and I followed Denise back into the living room. In the few moments we’d been gone, the mood had already changed dramatically. I took in the scene.

Carol had lost her pajama pants. She and Paula were leaning against the breakfast counter, making out. Paula had two fingers buried in my wife’s pussy, and Carol was pulling and pinching Paula’s nipples. Roger was standing over next to the television, furiously pulling on his cock sticking out of his pants as he watched the two women in their foreplay.

Denise walked over to Carol and Paula, pushing her tongue into the mix for a three-way snog. Then she pulled back and grasped Paula’s right nipple between thumb and forefinger. Stretching the nipple out as far as she could, she clipped one of my small paddle clamps onto Paula’s tit. Paula sucked in her breath. Then Denise did the same to Paula’s left nipple, and let the chain that connected the two clamps dangle down. She whispered into Carol’s ear.

“Guys, don’t be offended, but we’re going to get this party started without you,” Carol said out loud. She moved and grabbed the chain connecting Paula’s tits. “Don’t worry, we’ll be back shortly,” she said, blowing each of the guys a kiss and leading Paula toward Roger and Denise’s bedroom.”

“You guys find something to keep you busy while we’re gone,” Denise added, following closely behind the other two women and closing the bedroom door. We heard the lock click.

You could have heard a pin drop on the carpeted floor of the living room. Roger froze in mid-wank, a stupid grin on his face. Mike’s face had gone from red to purple, and he just stared at the locked door. I was also frozen in my tracks, not even realizing that I had cupped my cock and balls with one hand and the other was straying across a nipple. A chorus of giggles filtered out through the walls.

I recovered first. I turned and walked over to Mike reaching to loosen his belt. Roger moved closer too.

“Buddy, you look like you’re going to pass out,” I said to Mike with a grin. “I told you Paula would be distracted. Let’s get you out of these pants.”

Roger helped. We led Mike over to the couch and sat him down after removing his belt and undoing his jeans. We each took a foot and pulled a cowboy boot and sock off, then Roger did the honors of pulling down the tight, cowboy-fit jeans. Mike’s cock, hard as a platinum rod, flopped free, the stainless steel cockring flashing.

Mike still seemed to be in a daze. I leaned down and kissed him, and that snapped him out of it. He shifted uncomfortably. I'd apparently pushed the envelope.

“Sorry about that,” I said, smiling at him. “I know a lot of guys don’t get into kissing men. Roger and I are definitely not in that camp, but we’ll respect your limits.” I stood, pulled Roger to me, and we kissed greedily.

“It’s not that,” Mike said. “I guess I’m still nervous. And I’ve never seen Paula like this. We’ve been swinging for years, but she’s always shy at first around new people. And she’s never just gone off without me.”

“Don’t worry,” I chuckled. “Carol and Denise have come to really like pussy, but I’m not worried about them going completely over to the other camp and stealing Paula from you. They are playing with our heads as much as they are playing with each other in there.”

“Oh fuck yes!” Carol’s voice, muffled by the door, called out. We three guys all tried as hard as we could to activate our x-ray vision, staring at the door.

“Well, maybe they’re playing with each other just a bit more,” Roger said. He sat down next to Mike. “So if you’re not against kissing, how about I try?” Roger asked Mike. He leaned in close.

Mike groaned a bit. Grabbing Roger by the neck with both hands, he pulled Roger in for what could only be called a torrid kiss. I took the opportunity to drop to my knees and spread Mike’s legs. His cock was raging, and clearly needed some relief.

Mike was just a bit longer than average, maybe seven inches or so. But he was thinner than either Roger or me. His cut head, engorged by lust heightened by the cock ring, was considerably larger in diameter than his shaft. As a result, this particular cock resembled a long purple mushroom more than any cock I’d ever seen. His balls were shaved, but he had trimmed tufts and wisps of red curly hair on his mons. I placed my tongue at the point where shaft and scrotum met, and licked slowly up the shaft in one long, smooth motion.

Mike’s cock jumped at the touch of my tongue. He and Roger were making out like high school sweethearts. I tickled the underside of Mike’s cockhead and then took the entire bulb into my mouth. The firm sponge pulsed against my tongue, and I applied some light suction. Holding this for several seconds, I slowly drew my head back and allowed Mike’s cock to pop out from between my lips. His whole body shuddered. I thought to myself that this first round wouldn’t take long.

Roger had Mike’s shirt open. He was running a hand back and forth on Mike’s chest, pausing briefly to pinch or flick a nipple when he came in contact. Mike still had his hands on Roger’s neck and cheeks, seemingly lost in the thrill of kissing another man.

I got serious about sucking the seed out of Mike. I grasped the base of his shaft and his balls in one hand. This would allow me to control the angle of attack and simultaneously roll his nut sack around my fingers. Then I swallowed as much of his shaft as I could at one go (I’ve got too strong a gag reflex to be consistently successful with deep throat) and began pumping up and down, swirling my tongue around the shaft and head as I sucked.

I was wrong about how long Mike could last. The constriction of the cockring must have been a factor, but I wasn’t complaining. Mike’s cock was delicious, and I got to savor it and play with it for quite a while.

During this time Roger stood, dropped his pants and untied the sash on his smoking jacket. Mike gasped at the sight of Roger’s cock in its leather straps. Roger climbed up onto the couch and stood over Mike, steadying himself by touching the wall. Roger offered his cock to be worshipped. Mike grabbed Roger by both ass cheeks and pulled him forward. He apparently had no gag reflex at all, because it appeared to me that he swallowed Roger to the root on every thrust.

With my two male lovers moaning above me, I could no longer distinguish sounds coming out of the bedroom. We were lost in the heat of the moment. The veins on Mike’s cock were standing out. The whole member was pulsing against my tongue, and his precum was leaking copiously.

Roger was quietly repeating “Yes, yes, yes, yes…” as he pumped his hips back and forth, his cock plunging into Mike’s mouth steadily.

Sometime during this the door to the bedroom quietly opened and our three wives came back into the room. Since Roger and I had our backs to the door and Mike apparently kept his eyes closed the entire time we men did not notice them. The first hint I had was when I heard the ice dispenser on the refrigerator in use. But since neither Mike nor Roger reacted to that sound, I decided to just remain in the moment and let whoever was behind me enjoy the show.

I sped up with my sucking of Mike’s rod, and let my hand slip down from his balls to massage his anus. That elicited a louder moan from him, and his sphincter “winked” against my finger. I took that as a good sign, and released his cock from my mouth long enough to spit on my finger for lubrication. I ran my finger into his ass up to the second knuckle. At the same time, I concentrated hard on relaxing my throat and was able to take him into my mouth until his curly red pubes tickled my nose.

Roger was getting close. Apparently Mike’s experience as a cocksucker was considerably greater than he let on. Either that or he was a talented amateur. Either way, Roger told me later that this was one of the best blowjobs he ever had. Roger’s chanting had turned to continuous moans as he began to lose control.

Mike’s cum spurting into my mouth came as a surprise, and I gagged a bit as the first powerful jets hit the back of my throat. I recovered quickly, caught my breath, and put a vacuum lock on his cock to pull the nectar from it like a straw. His hips only bucked slightly, but his cock twitched like crazy with each spasm of his orgasm. I saved the cum in my mouth.

Roger lost it too, but he announced his orgasm in a loud clear voice and his cum sprayed the wall, the back of the couch, and Mike’s face.

GabiFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabiFerrer

“Oh shit here it cums!” Roger cried out, and Mike took that as a sign to pull his mouth off the organ. I could sense Roger shuddering, his hips quivering above me as I continued to suck on Mike’s straw.

Roger finished cumming and dropped down onto his knees, still straddling Mike. He grabbed Mike’s face in his hands and greedily licked his own seed up. Roger had become something of a cum fiend over the past several months, which was why I was saving up Mike’s cum.

I sucked what I judged to be the last drop and rose up. Grabbing Roger by the shoulders I pulled him back and twisted his neck up gently. Our faces were inverted, and I stuck my tongue down into his waiting maw to share Mike’s snowball with my roommate and lover. This position made for total contact of our tongues, and we took full advantage to savor the taste of our friend and share some electric moments.

“Honey, that was so incredible,” were the words that broke our spell. They came from Paula, who was standing by the couch, gazing down at Mike. She still had on the nipple clamps as well as her leather harness. She leaned in past Roger and me to give her husband a kiss filled with passion and raw lust.

At the same time I felt a pair of feminine arms move around my waist, and a bare set of tits pressed into my back. Carol rested her check on my shoulder blade and hugged me fiercely. “God what a show,” she whispered in my ear.

Denise moved onto the couch next to Mike, and reached for Roger. “Was that good, Tiger?” she asked with a wicked grin as she pulled Roger in for a kiss.

“MMhmm,” was Roger’s answer, his hands moving to his wife’s bare chest.

We remained in that tableau for several long moments, each couple sharing their own form of intimate communication while in close proximity to the others. I relished the closeness I felt with my wife, who had come to not just accept but fully embrace my sexuality, and in the process expand her own. I’m sure the other men enjoyed similar thoughts and feelings.

Roger moved first, shifting backward. That forced me to step back, pushing Carol backwards as well. This left room for all the bodies to disentangle. Roger and Denise moved off to the side, and I offered Mike a hand, pulling him up into a standing position. Paula surprised me. She released her hold on Mike and moved to hug and kiss me.

“Thanks,” Paula said quietly. “We’ve needed this.” With a final squeeze she released our hug and slipped her arm back around her husband. “That was wonderful to see, honey,” she said to her husband. “I hope you really enjoyed it. I know I had fun with the girls. This Denise is a real slut.”

We drifted back over to the buffet, where the girls left their beverages before they came to join their guys. I poured light margaritas for those who wanted one (no one wanted to get drunk, just maintain the mellow) and we toasted new and old friends. People munched and nibbled on the finger food and the girls filled us in on how Denise ate Paula while Carol sat on Paula’s face.

Conversation flowed freely. All barriers and awkwardness were forgotten, and Mike and Paula hit it off wonderfully with Roger and Denise. Carol spent a lot of time in close contact with me, communicating her desire through touch. Eventually words turned to kisses and caresses, not just between Carol and I but throughout the group.

Carol stepped over close to Paula and whispered something in her ear. Paula listened intently, then smiled at Carol and shook her head vigorously up and down. Carol kissed Paula passionately, and I thought the girls were off for another session, but Carol released Paula and reached for my hand.

Carol began leading me toward our bedroom by the hand. As she passed by she also grabbed Mike’s hand. “C’mon, boys, let’s go play,” she said in her most sultry voice. Paula winked and nodded at Mike, then moved over to press her leather-strapped tits into Roger’s shoulder.

We left the door to the bedroom open, inviting our other play partners to join in if they chose. Carol turned as she reached the side of the bed and drew Mike and I into a three-way hug. She kissed me first, then looked into my eyes as if seeking permission. I realized that she was wanting to share her long-time lover with me, and nodded my assent. Then she turned and kissed Mike thoroughly.

Carol was nude, having stripped off earlier during her session with Paula and Denise. Mike still had his western shirt on. Carol pushed it off his shoulders and onto the floor. I was still in my thong and my button down shirt. Carol and Mike shared the task of stripping me, and then Carol led us up onto the bed.

She stretched out languidly and reached for Mike. She brought his face down to her breasts, encouraging him to feast on her bounty. At the same time she locked eyes with me and with a nod of her head indicated that I should see to Mike.

“Mike, do you like to be fucked?” Carol asked her lover.

“You know I love fucking you,” Mike said, misunderstanding the question.

“No, I mean do you like for a man to fuck you?” Carol clarified.

Mike froze. He was so used to dissembling about his sexuality he didn’t know how to answer a direct question. Carol held his head and pressed his face tighter into her breasts. His hips shifted nervously as his mind raced to a rather obvious conclusion about where Carol was headed with the question.

“Well, do you?” Carol insisted, reaching down and lifting Mike’s chin to gaze into his eyes.

“Yes,” Mike said quietly. “But it’s been a long time since I did anything like that.”

Carol kissed him and asked, “Would you like Steve to fuck you? I would love it if you would let him fuck you while you fuck me. I want you very much, and I want to share you with my husband. Can we play like that?”

Mike glanced nervously toward the open door. Paula was still in the living room with Roger and Denise. Mike was worried about how she would react if she learned just how big a pervert her husband really was. But seeing that long, skinny cock return to a state of rock hard fervor was all the evidence I needed of how the internal debate was going.

“Yeah, let’s do it,” Mike said, though his voice lacked absolute conviction.

I knew that playing with Carol would harden his resolve the way it was hardening his cock. I also had a sneaking suspicion that this was a set up, and Paula already knew that Carol was going to seduce Mike into having his ass reamed. I placed a hand on Mike’s ass. He jumped a bit, but was controlled as Carol pulled his mouth back onto her nipple.

I grabbed a condom and lube off the tray. Denise had given her blessing to bareback after we all exchanged test results and she had a chance to talk to Mike and Paula via the internet, but I always preferred my first time with anyone to be as safe as possible. I slipped the condom on and put a first coat of lube on my cock.

Carol had no qualms about having Mike fuck her, so she guided him between her legs and lifted her knees. I didn’t know how long this guy had been fucking my wife, but I knew it was at least several years. They were old lovers, and it showed in the way she drew him into her. I was surprised that I felt not even the slightest tinge of irritation or jealousy. I was simply happy for the love of my life that she was enjoying herself.

I moved up onto the bed behind Mike. He noticed the movement and stopped fucking Carol. She wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him in, urging him to continue his motion. I laid a hand on his haunch and pushed, reassuring him that I wanted him to fuck my wife.

Getting into position, I squeezed a dollop of lube onto two fingers and massaged it into Mike’s ass. I had to adjust to his continued pumping, but got a good coating on the outside of his anus. Then I squeezed more lube onto my finger and used the ‘come here’ motion to slip the tip easily past his sphincter. Anal does not have to be painful, but if it had been years the way he said I needed to move slowly. I decided to encourage him.

“Is she doing her Kegels on you yet, Mike? I asked conspiratorially. “Carol’s got the most talented pussy in Texas, doesn’t she? I love the way her walls grip my cock when she tries hard. And I bet she’s loving that nice big head you’ve got on your cock. How about it, honey? Is he hitting the right spots?”

“He always does,” Carol said with a big smile. “You can see why I like him so much, can’t you honey? And when I think about you putting your cock in his butt while he fucks me…oh God I’m cumming!”

Carol had a quick, violent cum. She bucked hard up into Mike, and dug her fingernails into his back. I saw red spots when she let go, but no actual blood. She was really wound up. I felt another surge of love for her.

Mike slowed his fucking to allow her to recover. This gave me the opportunity to apply some more lube and add a second finger to his ass. I was pleased that he had shaved himself smooth on his ass for the occasion. I found out later that it was actually Paula who did the honors.

“This is a nice tight butt you’ve got, Mike,” I said quietly, rolling my fingers in a circular motion to loosen him up. “I’m going to enjoy screwing you. It’s only fair. You’re screwing my wife, so I get you.”

As I spoke I was sawing my two fingers in and out of his ass, but I was in no hurry to ream Mike. Bottoming my fingers and placing my fist against his butt, I pushed and forced his hips forward. He took the hint, and started slowly fucking Carol again. She moaned and again pulled him deep into her pussy.

As we played I heard moans from Roger, Denise, and Paula out in the living room. “Eat me right there,” Denise commanded. “Fuck her ass, Roger. Fuck her while she eats my pussy.” I smiled to myself. My prediction about Paula not worrying about Mike’s activities was right on target. Mike noticed too, and fucked Carol harder.

We continued like this for several minutes. I added more lube a couple of times, spreading my fingers on the out strokes to get the sphincter used to larger circumference invasion. Mike settled into a steady rhythm, not in any hurry to reach his own climax. Carol reached down between the two of them and added her fingers to the play, sometimes caressing Mike’s cock, sometimes brushing her clit. She was building toward her second cum, and I hoped she’d hit that special point where she could just remain on the high.

Adding yet more lube I then introduced a third digit. Mike’s sphincter revolted just a bit, but then gave up the fight and relaxed. I was twisting my wrist, fucking his ass with my fingers in a spiral motion. I now judged that he was ready.

Moving up onto my knees, I placed a hand on his back to still his motion. “Play with yourself, sweetheart,” I instructed Carol. “Give Mike some Kegel action while I get in, then we’ll fuck you good.”

I could tell when Mike felt the first pulse of Carol’s pussy muscles because his own ass cheeks tensed. Then he relaxed again and I place the head of my cock against his opening. Adding still more lube I again greased my pole thoroughly.

Taking my cock in hand I mimicked the ‘come here’ motion by flattening the underside of my head against Mike’s anus, then pulled down and press my head forward with my thumb. This worked perfectly, and my head easily passed his sphincter with no resistance. I held still and felt it tighten around the top of my shaft.

Remaining still for a few moments longer to allow Mike to adjust, I stroked his lower back and haunches. “Breathe, buddy,” I coached. “Now press back against me and bear down a bit.” My cock moved another inch into the tight, hot hole.

“Oh that’s nice,” Mike whispered breathily. His eyes were closed but now opened to see Carol smiling up at him. He pushed back another inch or so. “Fuck me, Steve,” Mike said, staring straight into my wife’s eyes.

I now took over the motion and pressed forward slowly. Once I had about half my shaft inside Mike’s anus I pulled back and gave him several short strokes. This had the desired result of fully lubricating his hole. I felt a final relaxation and Mike was now ready to be fucked.

My next stroke buried my cock to the hilt in a tight, warm sheath. I started fucking Mike, but held my hands on his hips to keep him still. “Just wait and get the feel,” I again coached our lover. “We’ll fuck Carol together, and then you can help. Does her pussy feel great around your cock?”

“God it feels incredible,” Mike replied. “She’s still doing that thing with her muscles. It almost feels like she’s milking me. Shit but you two are hot. If I’d known about this I would have made her tell you about me years ago.”

“I’m happy she’s had such a good lover,” I responded, now fucking him steadily. I was forcing his hips forward into Carol with my own and then pulling him back with my hands. “She’s really enjoyed it. And now you can come by anytime you two want. Go ahead now and join me. Fuck my wife.”

“Yeah, shut up and fuck me, both of you!” Carol commanded. She lifted her legs and placed them on Mike’s shoulders.

I heard the breathlessness and shaking in her voice. My horny little slut was getting ready to really let go. I picked up my pace again, and Mike now added his own strength. His hips slapped against Carol’s ass.

And so we settled into one of the most special sex sessions Carol and I ever had. Foursomes with Roger and Denise were always spectacular. We’d had several threesomes with Roger as the middle man that we’d both enjoyed. But this fuck marked a watershed in our relationship.

Carol and I had twenty years of knowing that we were being unfaithful to each other. She didn’t want to know what I was doing to satisfy my bisexual urges, and didn’t want to tell me about her own activities. Even though I worried about the impact this infidelity could have on our relationship, I respected her boundaries. It was sheer luck that allowed us to continue this self-deception and retain a healthy marriage.

And now that same luck, serendipity really, allowed us to break through the communication walls and leap over the emotional pitfalls. Carol’s longtime lover was sandwiched between us. He became a conduit for our love. I looked over Mike’s shoulder and immediately locked eyes with my wife. Her own thoughts led her to look for me. We grinned stupid grins at each other and laughed out loud.

Mike joined our laughter and I felt his ass clench around my cock. We found our pace and fucked like teenagers. Carol hit a high and gushed a spurt of girl come, then stayed on that plateau and came again and again. Mike grunted and sucked in his breath, fighting to retain control as long as possible. Since I was the latest arrival I had no such need to hold back and worked to catch up.

Mike’s ass felt so damn good around my cock! Beads of sweat popped out at the base of his spine and began to trickle down his crack, mingling with the lube to make him even slicker. I groaned and lifted my hands to my nipples, pulling and squeezing the nubbins as my hips slapped against his buttocks the way his own were slapping Carol’s.

Carol was mostly incoherent. “Fuck, yes, mmmph, geee, fuck, gaawww,” she babbled. Like me, her fingers were squeezing and twisting her tits, and she was humping her hips up to meet Mike’s thrusts, using her legs for leverage.

Mike just grunted in rhythm to our fucking. Carol told me later that his bulbous cockhead was hitting her g-spot perfectly, which was why she came so hard and kept on cumming. I still had the buttplug in, and it was adding nicely to my pleasure by occasionally hitting my prostate perfectly. I felt my balls draw up.

“I’m going to cum,” I announced to my two lovers.

“Cum, honey, cum,” Carol regained her voice.

“Yeah, cum on Steve,” Mike agreed. “Cum in my ass.”

I regretted the condom at that point. It would have been great to shoot my load into that hot ass. But that ass still felt great around my rubber-clad rod.

I let my focus go and got my thoughts out of the way of my orgasm. No regrets. No worries. Just the basic animal doing what animals do. I grunted and thrust, thrust and grunted. And I came.

“Shit!” I cried out. “Fuck that’s good. Shit. Shit. Shit.” Not my most eloquent orgasm, but it felt like a sonnet.

Carol joined me in the chorus. “Shit, shit, shit,” she yelled as she squirted copiously. Her legs were shaking on Mike’s shoulders as she came.

“Fuckin’ A,” Mike shouted. Both Carol and I were pulsing. My cock in his ass and her pussy around his cock. Mike never stood a chance of holding out, and he didn’t try. Carol told me later that she could feel the spurts of cum hitting her cervix, and that Mike had never cum like that before with her.

The three of us shuddered and thrashed. I had my hips plastered against Mike’s ass, and his against Carol’s. Obscenities mixed with the smells of sex in the air. The bed bucked and shook beneath us.

Finally we began to calm down. Since I was first to start I was also first to finish. I ripped my cock out of Mike’s ass and collapsed down onto the bed. Apparently the pop of my cock passing his sphincter gave him another spurt, because he shuddered and yelled again, slapping his hips back into Carol’s rump.

Carol took a huge breath and turned her head toward me. Her eyes shone with love as she reached to pull me in for a kiss. That kiss wasn’t just hot. It was soul searing. We kept our eyes open and communed on a deeper level than ever before. Our lover was still buried deep in her pussy, but her attention was entirely on my heart.

Mike settled down and pulled out of Carol slowly. Carol and I were still joined at the lips so he shifted quietly over to Carol’s opposite side from me and lay down, watching us snog. His hand wandered across Carol’s torso to brush against my arm and down my side.

With a final flick of her tongue Carol broke our kiss and turned to Mike. “Thank you, lover,” she smiled at Mike. “That was fantastic.”

Carol raised her chin to invite Mike’s kiss. As their tongues entwined I held Carol’s breast in my hand for a few moments, then reached across and stroked Mike’s arm. I lifted myself on my other arm to watch them French. I’m sure I had a stupid grin on my face.

It was Mike who broke from Carol. He turned his face toward mine and rose us to kiss me. There was no hesitation in that kiss. No concern about what his wife might think. There was just appreciation, and at least a hint of ongoing lust.

“Thank you, Steve,” Mike said. “I’m sorry we never told you. I should have told you. You’re my friend, and it turns out a more amazing friend than I ever knew.”

“No apologies and no regrets,” I said. “None from you, and certainly none from Carol. I won’t have it. That life is behind us. Like I said, you can come by anytime. And now you don’t only have to fuck Carol!” I winked at him conspiratorially.

After a few more moments of kisses, smooches, and endearments we untangled ourselves. I stripped off the condom and stepped into the shower to freshen up. Mike stood outside, wanting to rinse the lube from his ass. I invited him in and we played slap and tickle for a couple of minutes. Carol went out into the living room.

Roger was leaning against the counter with a margarita in his hand as Mike and I padded into the room, towels wrapped around our waists. Roger was watching the girls on the couch, where Carol had joined Denise and Paula. Mike and I stopped in our tracks, our jaws dropping simultaneously.

Denise and Paula were stretched on the couch in a sixty-nine. Paula was on top, no longer in her harness and nipple clamps. I took my time to admire her form. Carol had our glass dildo in her hand, sawing it in and out of Paula’s ass. Carol’s other hand had a death grip on one of Denise’s nipples.

“Your wife is sure one hot number,” Roger told Mike. “Do you guys want a drink?”

“Yes, thanks,” I replied, shaking my head and moving toward the kitchen. Mike remain transfixed.

“Have they been at that all this time?” Mike asked Roger, shaking his head.

“Well, yeah,” Roger said, filling a tumbler with ice.

“Didn’t they let you play?” I said.

“Oh sure,” Roger replied, putting ice in the second glass. “We all got on the couch and Denise and I double-teamed Paula. I fucked Paula's ass and came, and then Denise pushed me away. They’ve been like that ever since.”

“Damn,” Mike said. “You were right, Steve. Paula doesn’t seem to even notice Carol’s dildo. I’ve never seen her like this.”

“Well let’s see if we can keep her this happy,” I said, pouring the light green, cloudy liquid into the glasses and then adding a squeeze of fresh lime to each.

“Here’s to new friends,” Roger said, raising a toast that Mike and I returned, our glasses clinking together merrily.

The girls kept playing another ten minutes. It was Denise who yelled “uncle” first and pushed Paula up. But Paula wasn’t done.

She dismounted from the couch and walked right over to me. Pulling me by my rapidly recovering cock she wordlessly led me over to the loveseat. She flopped down, spread her legs, and simply said “fuck me.” Though I wasn’t fully hard I was stiff enough to get into her incredibly wet canal.

Denise and Carol joined Roger and Mike. The girls shared my margarita while the four of them watch Paul and I shag. They gave us a round of applause when Paula came and I pulled out, saving myself for more to come.

That was the beginning of a truly amazing weekend. We all six fucked in all combinations. Mike and Paula stayed with us that night. I don’t even remember who slept in which bed.

The next day we did some sightseeing, particularly enjoying our walk around the Tidal Basin with the cherry trees in full bloom. We dined at Proof, the restaurant in Penn Quarter with a fantastic wine list. Then we went to Mike and Paula’s timeshare in Alexandria.

We didn’t pay much attention to the Colonial architecture on King Street as we walked down from the Metro. We were all focused on other things. Paula was on Roger’s arm, Denise was on mine, and Carol and Mike were walking with their arms around each other like young lovers.

The six of us spent that Saturday night in the timeshare. The girls declared it ‘gay night’ and we fucked in a frenzy of homosexual lust. I gave up my ass to Mike for the first time that night, and understood Carol’s love of how good that big cockhead felt inside.

Then the next night it was back to our apartment. It truly was The Luv Shack now as we dubbed it. Mike and Paula had to leave Sunday afternoon, but Roger, Denise, Carol, and I stayed on. What a life. We signed a lease renewal for two years the next week.

Published 
Written by fog43
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments