Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Arrival of Emily Bloom

"Emily Bloom starts a trip around the world with the first stop not far from home"

10
2 Comments 2
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

My mouth curled into a smile as a Nine Inch Nails song burst onto the radio. It always reminded me of my home town and the carefree teenage days wasted there. Today was an apt day for that song to play I thought. The music abruptly cut away to the clang of my cell ringing through the car stereo.

“I hope you haven’t forgotten about Emily?” my sister exclaimed in an accusatory tone.

“Hey sis. Nope. I am on way to the airport now, I should be there in under thirty minutes”

“Great, thanks for helping Emily out bro. Shit, I have to go, you better look after her!”

I was on my way to the airport to fetch my sister's best friend from school, Emily Bloom. She had just finished college and was about to set off on a world tour for a year. She needed to get some admin done in the city before she left and I offered to give her a place to crash for a few nights.

I moved to the city a year ago for work and was sharing a house with some guys who had moved up for the same reason. Pete was out of town for the week on a work assignment and we had a room free for Emily.

I love the airport. It has no prejudices. There are people from all over the world of different shapes and sizes all trying their best to move through without incident. While waiting for Emily to come through the gate I kept myself busy watching folks pass by and trying to guess where they were from and where they were going next.

I was dragged out of my daydream by a redhead in combat boots, tight low cut jeans and a tank top stepping through the arrival gate. Until that point, I was not aware that the combination could look that feminine. The whole room seemed to shudder as she stepped through the doors. And then it hit me. Holy shit. That is Emily Bloom. 

A couple of years had passed by since I last saw her and it seems I had missed a lot. She was always a beautiful girl but now she was something else; a force of her own.

Her face lit up when she spotted me in the crowd. I jumped up awkwardly to help with her ridiculously overpacked camping pack.

“Hey you! Good to see you John, you look great. Thanks so much for helping me out like this, I owe you one!” she said as she pulled me into a tight hug.

I found myself mesmerized by her blue eyes and the movement of her perfect lips as we caught up on the way home. I was smitten, as I am sure most men are in her presence.

We arrived home and I helped her with her bags to her room.

“I was thinking we would order in tonight. It is a school night after all. I will take you out on the town tomorrow I promise. That sound ok?”

“That’s perfect. I’m beat from all the travelling and a chilled evening sounds great. I’m going to jump in the shower and freshen up.”

I placed an order for a couple of pizzas and tuned in some music through the media centre. Tom, my other housemate, would be in for the evening so I ordered for all of us. Tom was a quiet type who mostly kept to himself. We had become friends over the couple of months we had been living together but there was still a cloud of mystery around him and his past.

About twenty minutes later the door burst open and a couple of pizza boxes walked through the door. It was Tom. He had bumped into the pizza guy on his way and connected the dots.

“Hey Tom. Thanks for bringing those in. Remember I told you about Emily? Well, she is here for the weekend so I figured we would order in tonight,” I explained

I watched Tom’s hit the floor. “It’s just pizza mate” I thought to myself. I looked over my shoulder and Tom’s expression suddenly made more sense.

Emily came bouncing into the room. She was wearing nothing but an oversized T-Shirt with her hair up in a bun on top of her head. Her perfectly pale legs grew out from under the shirt and ended in petite little feet which were red and blotchy from the hot shower.

I looked back at Tom and gave a shrug in reply to the “why didn’t you tell me that’s what she looks like?” expression on his face.

We all hopped onto the couch to get stuck into the grub. We laughed and joked over pizza, wine and music while we chatted and caught up.

Nearly three hours had passed when I realised that we had been through nearly three bottles of wine and the sun had disappeared long ago. I felt decidedly buzzed. In a short break in the conversation, I watched Emily's mouth morph into a manic grin as she noticed the deck of cards lying on the table.

“Lets… play a game,” she said in a playful tone.

“Do you two know how to play blackjack? If not I will show you. But we need to make it interesting… strip blackjack!” she commanded.

Tom and I looked over at each other with the exact same question on our minds. “You realise that you are only wearing a t-shirt and we are fully clothed right?” When I looked back she had already dealt a hand. Tom and I made the collective unspoken decision and went with it.

“I think we need more wine,” she advised and hopped off the couch to get it. She floated over to the fridge to fetch it. Tom and I watched her like sunflowers following the sun. As she leant over to get the wine the T-Shirt rode up revealing the full length of her thighs. It stopped just shy of her perfect butt. It was so good it almost hurt.

“What...?” she shrugged as she approached the couch and I realised that we had both been staring like teenagers in a strip club.

I cleared my throat and picked up my hand of cards.

EtherealBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EtherealBlonde

“Are we playing or what?” I asked with a sheepish grin.

So it turns out that Emily was pretty good at Blackjack. Twenty minutes later I was sitting there in my boxers as Tom threw his last hand down on the table and got up to remove his boxer shorts, throwing him out of the game. I hadn’t noticed before but Tom was in exceptional shape. He got up, dropped his shorts and sat back down with a sigh while his thick cock swung between his legs.

Emily’s face morphed into the manic grin once again as she stared at his massive member. I felt a tinge of shame knowing that I was not far away from having to reveal my much less impressive cock. I took another sip of wine while pondering over the situation.

“Ok, time to up the stakes!” Emily commanded. “Whoever wins will get to make one dare and the others must oblige!”

I considered this for a moment. I still had my boxers and as far as I could tell Emily only had that T-Shirt on. I was pretty sure of this because I could see her hardening nipples pushing against the soft fabric. I was also pretty sure she was not wearing any panties since I saw no sign of them when she leant into the fridge. She had also not lost a single round, so the odds must be against her. You have to lose at some point right? I looked over at Tom and I could see he had come to the same conclusion.

“Let’s do it,” we said in unison.

Emily clapped her hands with excitement and handed out the last round. And that was that. I lost. I slowly got up from the couch with a long sigh and grabbed the top of my boxers.

“Here goes nothing,” I said as I dropped trouser in front of my sister's best friend and my housemate.

I stood there with my cock bouncing in front of me. The whole experience had got me pretty aroused and my cock was slowly hardening into fighting form.

Emily looked on in glee as she prepared to announce her dare.

“Tom, you have to wank John off,” she clapped and squeaked.

“Okay, wait a second…” as I tried to back out of the deal.

“Well, a deal is a deal,” Tom shrugged after a long thoughtful pause. “I think I have something which can help things along.”

Tom jumped off the couch and headed to his room. I looked over at Emily as my now rock hard cock throbbed in front of me. She was grinning like a Cheshire cat as she pulled her knees in toward her getting ready to watch the show. 

It was at that point that my suspicions had been answered. She was not wearing any underwear. Her beautiful slit peaked out from between her legs. She was clearly turned on by the idea of Tom working my cock. Her pussy was glistening from her excitement in the soft light of the room. I felt a bit of precum leak out of the end of my cock as I lay back into the couch in disbelief, my heart throbbing in my chest.

Tom arrived back with some lube and squeezed a blob into his hand. “Brace yourself,” he said and without warning grabbed my cock and started rubbing away. I heard Emily let out another squeal as she realised that this was actually happening.

He worked at my cock like an expert, which I guess made sense since he had probably been working at his own cock his whole life, as one does.

He had only been at it for a minute or so when I felt the familiar pressure rise at the end of my dick. With one last pump cum jumped out of the end of my prick as orgasm surged through me. A few pumps of my cock later I flopped back into the couch with my cum decorating my stomach.

“Right,” Tom said as he stood up with his impressive cock standing out in front of him. He moved over to Emily and without hesitation she spread her legs on either side of him and shuffled her pussy to the edge of the couch. Clearly, Tom had a master plan and somehow Emily was in on it.

I watched as Tom presented his cock at the entrance of her slippery slit. She pulled Toms hips toward her while her pussy slowly swallowed the full length of his shaft. When his balls finally got to her butt cheeks I could see the answer to the unasked question in Emily’s eyes; ”Let’s do this,” they said.

Tom began to pump in and out of Emily. Her back arched up when Tom reached out with his thumb and started to rub her clit. Moans started escaping her mouth with greater intensity finally erupting as a scream.

“I’m cumming,” she yelped.

Tom quickly pulled out but continued to rub her clit furiously. She began to convulse as orgasm surged through her whole body ending in her pussy with an intense squirt.

Without really realising I had begun to rub my own cock back into action using the cum from my stomach as lubricant.

Emily forced Tom onto his back and on the couch.

“Let me finish this,” she purred as she stared down the shaft of his pulsing dick. She looked over her shoulder at me.

“Fill me with your cum,” she begged.

I dutifully jumped up and thrust my cock into her dripping pussy. She took Toms throbbing prick into her mouth and started working away at it.

She was clearly pretty good at it since it was only a few more seconds until Tom’s breathing got heavier. He started to thrust toward the ceiling as his own orgasm rushed through him.

As the taste of his cum hit Emily’s lips I felt her orgasm rush through her into her pussy which constricted around me. Cum burst out the tip of me into her hole and she pushed back firmly onto my cock.

After recovering in a sweaty heap for a few minutes Emily jumped up, grabbed us by the arms and pulled us toward her room.

The End.
 

 

Published 
Written by EmilyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments