Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The rebirth of Andrew Bishop - chapter 29

"Tess, Dave and Drew make plans"

15
7 Comments 7
6.1k Views 6.1k
6.6k words 6.6k words
Tess heard the engines of the truck and the tractor as the boys drove into the yard. It was dark outside as she went along the veranda to the end of the house and watched her two men walk across the yard towards the house.

"Finished for today?" she asked as they came through the back gate and kicked off their boots at the back door.

"Yes Tess," said Drew.

"Good. I have cooked dinner, as soon as you have showered we can eat. We have lots to talk about," answered Tess, "You guys don't think you are going to walk through the house in those dusty clothes do you?"

Dave and Drew dropped their short pants and briefs. They pulled off their shirts and now they were both naked on the back porch.

"Hurry along guys and don't get distracted," Tess called out as they headed for the shower.

She now carved the meat and retrieved the salad and her sauce from the refrigerator. She put the salad out on a large serving platter and spread the meat over it. Next she drizzled the yogurt sauce over the lot. She warmed the potatoes on the stove. When Drew and Dave returned to the kitchen Tess had all elements of her meal on the table

"Sit down guys, let's eat," she said as she revealed the salad platter to her amazed men.

"You did this?" asked Dave.

"I thought I'd give it a try," she said, "I think it has worked out okay."

They sat down and served themselves.

"So Drew, did Dave tell you about the offer Dr. Morton gave us today?" Tess asked him excitedly.

"Yes, it's hard to believe isn't it?" Drew said.

"I really think I should call him and go into see him before we get to excited," Dave said.

"Yes sure you have to be happy with everything. But what are you going to say if the deal is to good to resist?" Drew asked.

"Well I'd like to have at trial period to make sure it is going to suit me. And it is also up to you. Do you want Tess and I to move in here full time?" Dave asked Drew.

"Of course I do. What makes you think otherwise? There is no way I want to go back to living alone," Drew answered.

"It is a bit late to ring Dr. Morton tonight, I will do it tomorrow and have a chat with him."

Tess was so happy with the way the conversation had gone so far.

"This is going to be so good," she beamed.

Drew sat back from the table after he had eaten his fill and just observed as Tess and Dave talked about moving up permanently.

The old house felt alive. It was warm and airy. There was chatter and people. There was love between them. He definitely wanted this to happen but he wasn't going to get too excited until Dave had checked out the details in town. He didn't want to be disappointed.

"Drew I spoke to Fiona today. We are probably having breakfast with her and Chuck on Friday," she advised him.

"Great, it will be good to touch base with Chuck. Just make sure he's still happy with the deal," Drew answered.

"Fiona is living with him now. They are going to Europe together," Tess told them.

"Who'd have thought that would happen when we took her to dinner that night?" Dave said.

Drew thanked Tess for cooking their meal.

"I just have some paper work to do in the office. I won't be long," he said as he left the table.

Tess got up and started to pack the dish washer. While she filled the sink to wash the meat tray Dave came up behind her and held her tightly to himself.

"Are you completely sure about this Tess? I would like to live here, my career can continue. I'm not sure yours can in the long term," he whispered in her ear.

Tess dried her hands then turned to face him. She picked at the buttons of his shirt as she thought of a response.

"Dave, I want this more than anything. I don't particularly care about my job any more. By that I mean I will work from here and if it doesn't pan out or the bank doesn't see it as feasible, then I'm quite prepared to resign. I don't need it. I have proven myself over the last ten years. Maybe this is a chance for me to try something else. I just know that we can all be happy here,"

"Okay then Tess. I will go ahead as if we want this to happen. I just needed to hear exactly what you just told me," Dave replied.

He kissed her forehead.

"Would you like a hand with the dishes?" he asked.

"No, you go and relax for a while. You have had a long day,"

Dave went down the hall. He stopped and leaned on the door frame of the office that Drew had set up for himself in one of the smaller bedrooms. Dave looked at the aerial photograph of the farm that hung on one wall. He then shifted his eyes to the pictures of the stud rams, complete with their blue ribbons at agricultural shows.

"So Drew, are you completely happy with Tess and I moving in? Any hesitant thoughts at all?" he asked quietly.

"The only thing I'm worried about is that we will have a lot of gossip about us in the district. It may impact on you as a doctor. But no I want you to come and live here. I'm trying to stay cool about it because I don't want to be disappointed if it doesn't happen that's all," Drew replied.

"There is just one thing I want from you though Drew. If it all comes together. I only want to be a part time doctor. I will find some one else to help out when Dr. Morton retires. I want you to teach me to be a farmer here with you. I love your land and I want to learn how to farm it. I don't want Tess and I to be just tenants here. I want us to be partners in your business," Dave tried to explain, "I hope that has come out the right way. I want to understand the land and the work you do on it."

"Of course I'll show you. And yes we will be partners. We will work out some way to pay you, maybe as a share farmer, I don't know. It would be good to have some one to work with. The farm can grow if I have some help with it, there will be heaps of different opportunities with the three of us here," Drew told him.

"Well I wouldn't worry about paying me that much. I know that this business can have pretty slender margins. I don't need your money. Even three days per week in town will be okay for me. Tess and I have a few investments, we won't be in the poor house. Money is not an issue for me, honestly," said Dave.

"What are you two talking about?" asked Tess as she squeezed under Dave's arm and into the office.

"Oh just a little chat about work place relations," Drew answered and then with a smile, "And sexual harassment."

"Well I think the work day is finished so who is coming to bed to sexually harassed me? I've had a great day. My job, Dave's job offer, even the meal I cooked worked out. There is only one thing that could make it better and that would be for my two guys to make love to me before you cuddle me to sleep," announced Tess.

She placed her arm around Dave and reached out and stroked Drew's cheek with the other hand.

Drew stood up from his desk, placed his hand on Tess's back and ushered her and Dave out into the hallway. The trio made their way to the bed room where they all embraced each other.

Tess slipped her track pants off as she stood between her two men. Dave and Drew were passionately kissing as she lowered their shorts for them. She now stripped her t shirt off and then stroked both of the cocks at her disposal to erections. She went down to her knees and sucked Dave and then Drew in turn. Holding both of the dicks in her hands she rubbed them together to stimulate them further. Dave moaned as she did this.

Both of her men were now fully erect. They pulled off their shirts. Tess stood up and holding Dave's cock she led him to the edge of the bed. She stepped up onto the bed and in a practiced move she wrapped a leg around his midriff and in the same motion she slid down his body and his rigid cock slipped into her moist pussy. She wrapped her other leg around him as she settled onto his cock. Her clitoris was resting on the base of his cock, she sighed as he filled her vagina.

She held onto Dave with her arms wrapped around him.

"Turn around Dave," she whispered.

Dave did as he was asked. Tess now beckoned Drew closer. Drew moved over to the copulating couple.

"I want you in my ass," she whispered to him.

Drew reached for the tube of lubricant on the dresser. He wiped a large blob onto his cock and then gently lubed Tess's anus with his fingers. He held his cock in one hand and steadied himself on her hip with his other hand. He bent his knees slightly to get his cock under Tess's butt and then guided himself to her rear opening. Slowly and with just a little pressure being applied the head of his cock entered her. He withdrew and then pushed against her again. He slipped in quite easily this time and the shaft of his penis disappeared into her tight little ass hole.

Tess let out a low, long moan as she felt Drew's full length slide into her as he straightened his legs and pushed upwards. She had been penetrated by both of them before but not in this position. She was now sitting on both of their cocks. Her hands were now free to roam over Dave's chest as she was totally supported on their dicks and between their two torsos.

Dave now placed his hands under her buttocks, as did Drew. Between them they lifted and lowered her so that their cocks slid in and out of her at the same time. Tess went wild as she was alternately filled to her maximum and then she felt empty as just the heads of the two dicks were inside her. To add to this sensation her clit was sliding up and down Dave's cock with every lift and lowering. She was being stimulated as never before.

Dave could feel the pressure that Drew's cock was applying to his inside of Tess's body. Occasionally their balls would swing together and this touch added to the sensation. Tess was running her hands across his breasts and flicking his nipples. This was the way he wanted them to screw. This was the three of them totally absorbed in sex. He wanted to change the rhythm. He thrusting in as Drew was withdrawing but he was afraid to in case he spoiled it somehow.

Tess took control. She some how took a half step. She thrust her pelvis forward, Dave stayed in her and Drew pulled out of her ass. She now pushed back gently and Drew's cock pushed past her sphincter his full length. Now she had them entering her on alternative strokes.

Drew could now feel the tightness of Tess's ass as he pushed in. As he withdrew he could feel the bulge of the head of Dave's cock push up along the underside of his own penis. Their two cocks were only separated by the thin wall of her vagina and the lining of her ass hole. The feeling was exquisite.

Tess's hands now went to her own nipples. She gently held each of the small buds between her thumbs and forefingers. She moaned as her guys made love to her. She saw that Drew's hands were now rubbing up and down Dave's forearms. She liked that even while he was fucking her ass hole he wanted to have some loving contact with Dave. The thought of her two men loving each other as well as her brought her orgasm rushing towards her. It was like a light racing down a tunnel until it burst open in a dazzling flash. Her muscles tightened and her fluid was let down. She braced herself by holding onto Dave's biceps. Her head went back and rested on Drew's shoulder.

As Tess's head came to rest on his shoulder Drew felt her ass tighten on his cock. He stopped thrusting for a moment and moved his head across to kiss her on the mouth. Tess looped a hand behind his head and held his mouth on hers. She invaded him with her tongue. They passionately held the kiss as Dave repeatedly trust into her.

Drew was now close to coming himself. The kiss with Tess, her tight hole squeezing his cock and now the movement of Dave's cock up and down against his own cock was proving too much. He came as his cock was being held still inside her.

As her orgasm subsided and the long kiss with Drew lingered she felt Drew's cock pulsing against her tightened ass muscles. She had a warm feeling in her ass. Drew had cum.

She broke the kiss with Drew and moved her head toward Dave's ear.

"Cum in me Dave," she whispered, "Fill my cunt like Drew has just done to my arse."

Dave needed no encouragement from her. He had felt Drew's penis pump into Tess and his own ejaculation was imminent.

He felt the first spurt leave his cock as Tess whispered the word cunt into his ear, the second larger load of cum left as she said arse hole.

Dave grunted loudly as he pumped his pelvic muscles trying to empty as much semen as he could into Tess's willing pussy.

Tess now pushed down onto Dave trying to heighten his orgasm.

'They are both wonderful lovers,' she thought.

She felt Drew slip from her ass. His hand gently rubbed her anus and she presumed Dave's scrotum as his hand passed by her.

Dave had finished ejaculating. He lifted her off his still impressive erection. He slumped down to sit on the bed as Tess put her feet on the floor. Drew draped his arms around her from behind. Dave placed his hands on her hips and planted little soft kisses on her stomach. She was satisfied.

As they stood there for a few minutes Tess could feel warm cum running from her pussy.

"Let's have a quick shower together," she said to the boys.

As a trio they crossed the hall to the bathroom and turned on the hot water in the stall.

Later as they were laying in bed cuddled up against each other Tess thought how wonderful their love making had been. Two lovers fucking her simultaneously was fun but next time she thought she would take her men separately. One after the other so that it would be a marathon for her. She wanted to see how long she and her men could fuck for. She mused that it would be good to abstain from sex for say a week to make her men really horny. But that would never happen, the guys would just take it upon themselves and suck or fuck each other to relieve any sexual tension. A smile crossed her face. She'd like to see them fuck again. She wanted to see them use the cock rings she had found in the top drawer of the chest. They hadn't told her about them. She guessed they were still a bit hesitant about how she felt about them having sex together with out her being present. Silly boys.
'I must remember to bring my new dildo back next weekend. Dave said he wanted to watch me fuck Drew but I will bet he wants to be fucked by me himself. He'd enjoy that,' she thought, the last conscious thought for day.

Tess entered her password and the laptop screen came to life with the homepage of her department within the bank. She was in charge of a small but dedicated group of investigators that tracked and traced any large amounts of money that are transferred out of the country. It was up to her department to ensure that transactions were legal and would not embarrass or leave the bank liable. She could do most of her work from Drew's internet connection, but any investigation into other bank's account holders or Internet addresses would best be done from the local branch. Security was paramount and if she started to delve around in some one else's computer records she would leave a trail that it would be possible to trace back to the farm. Not ideal.

Dave and Drew had joined Geoff harvesting the paddock half way between the farms. Dave had promised he would come in at lunch time and use the telephone to try and call Dr. Morton. As he couldn't guarantee he'd be home early enough in the evening to call him out of surgery hours. Dave decided if the elderly doctor wasn't available to talk with today he would just make an appointment for tomorrow and drive in to see him anyway.

Tess checked in with her staff. She had explained to them the previous week what she was trying to do with her work hours. They were sympathetic to her and Dave and she was sure that they would work as if she was in her office in the banks headquarters. It was not unprecedented working remotely from the office. Just last year he number one investigator had broken his leg skiing and had worked from hospital and home for two months.

Still Tess was finding it a little hard to concentrate on the figures and transactions that were coming up on her screen. She heard Dave drive down the lane and out onto the highway in the truck as he did a run down to the silos. Then Henry arrived and parked his four wheel drive in the shed. He mounted Drew's quad bike and headed off toward where the boys were harvesting.

She sent a couple of emails and watched the screen as the transactions scrolled through. She selected a couple that were not usual business to have an initial investigation. These she allocated to her staff and then went back to the home page. It was not imperative for her to monitor the screen, the system was set up so that any unusual dealings would be flagged automatically and sent to her.

Tess went to the kitchen for a coffee. She noticed that Drew had not taken anything from the freezer for dinner so she went through the parcels of meat in the freezer and selected sirloin steaks. She decided on the spur of the moment to ask Evelyn and Henry for a barbecue. Then decided she would ride out and see Evelyn at the pond as she would be alone now that Henry was with the boys.

It took her less than an hour to change into her riding gear, fill a drink bottle and cycle out to the camp site.

RoseMadder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseMadder

The final fifty meters from the creek crossing were up hill and the caravan was hidden from view until she crested the brow of the rise. As Tess pushed up over the hill she looked ahead. Evelyn was reclining in a canvas chair, naked. She was sun bathing.

Now she had a dilemma. Should she call out and announce her arrival? Tess did not know what to do and the distance to the nude older woman was shrinking by the second.

Evelyn heard a noise and opened her eyes. Tess was twenty meters from her, dismounting from her mountain bike.

'What will I do? How will I handle this?' thought Evelyn.

"Hi Tess," called Evelyn as she crossed her legs to hide her newly trimmed pussy hair.

"I'm sorry Ev, I didn't mean to disturb you.

"Just my luck," said Evelyn cheerily, "My first day ever nude sun baking and I have a visitor."

Tess seemed to be more self conscious than the older woman and didn't know where to look.

"It is a beautiful day for it," Tess said as she turned away from Evelyn to lean her bike on the trunk of the mulberry tree. She lingered pretending she was adjusting something on her handlebars to give Evelyn the chance to cover herself or escape inside if she wanted to.

"What brings you out here this morning? Please Tess sit down," said Evelyn not showing any outward sign of embarrassment.

Tess pulled the other chair next to Evelyn's facing the pond. She sat down and looked at the water.

"Henry and I skinny dipped yesterday and I liked being nude so I thought I'd sit in the sun a while this morning," Evelyn offered as an explanation.

Tess unzipped the Lycra one piece suit she was wearing and then slipped her arms out of it. She was wearing a non too sexy sports bra underneath. But she felt a bit more comfortable talking to Drew's naked mother now that she had revealed a little of herself.

"Yes I love the sun too, but you have to be careful and limit your exposure to it. Dave is always telling me to use block out and cover up," Tess said.

"Yes I was only going to have half an hour sitting here, I'm so white, some parts of me have never been exposed to direct sun,"

Tess took a discreet peek at her. Her breasts were still full and supported themselves. Her skin was smooth and fairly flawless. She was in good condition for her age Tess decided.

"Id like you and Henry to come over for dinner tonight. Barbecue sirloin steaks," Tess said, "I want you to spend as much time as you would like to with Drew, and Dave and myself."

"Well thank you Tess, of course we'll come," Evelyn answered, "Would you like a cup of tea?"

"That would be nice Ev," replied Tess, "Would you like me to put the kettle.....on?"

Before she had time to ask the question Evelyn stood up and as she walked past Tess had a view of the older woman's trimmed pubic hair.

Tess waited until she heard the gas stove being turned on to heat the water for the tea and then walked over to the open caravan door. She glanced inside and much to her relief saw that Evelyn was in the process of wrapping a bright yellow sarong around her body. Although she was obviously not wearing any underwear Tess felt much more at ease.

Evelyn made the tea and they shifted their seats under the awning to avoid the sun now.

As they sat down with their steaming mugs Evelyn said, "You have an amazing figure Tess. What size are you?"

"Depending on the brand I take a six or eight dress size," Tess said, "Sometimes I wish I was bigger, and had more curves."

"Nonsense you are gorgeous. What is your bust size if you don't mind me asking?"

"Again I vary a little, depending how much exercise I have. Thirty with a B cup, or thirty two A. Small," answered Tess.

"Forgive my questions Tess. I'm just more than a little intrigued with you, Dave and Drew," Evelyn admitted quietly, "You can understand that some one my age doesn't come across three people in one relationship. I mean I had never even considered that a relationship that you three have was possible. Now I have seen that it is plausible I want to know more. I'm curious as to how a woman as small as you can be with two big strong men."

"Evelyn why don't you just ask me what you want to know? Anything, I'd like to share it all with you so I can show you how much the three of us love each other," Tess said.

Evelyn looked at Tess. She had so many questions that she had been asking herself the last couple of days. She didn't know how to begin asking. She didn't want to offend Tess and damage the fledgling relationship they had been developing.

Tess could see that Evelyn was hesitant but had questions.

"Anything Ev, no matter how crude you think it is. I will answer for you. You have a right to know what your son does with us. To Drew, Dave and myself our love making just seems so natural. To you it may seem shocking or even perverted. I can't help that, but what we do is done with love. You have to remember that," Tess said.

"How do you three make love?"

"When we are together the three of us are always involved. Once very early on Drew watched Dave and I make love, he said he wanted us to be intimate as man and wife. Dave spoke to him later and told him not to do that again. He was an equal in this relationship. We wanted to feel him and have him touch us. It is so much more fulfilling when the three of us are involved," Tess said.

"But how do you actually do it? I mean physically please each other," Evelyn now asked.

Tess thought for a moment.

"You have to understand that with an extra person involved that you must use your whole body. If I am having vaginal sex with one of the boys then usually the other one will be receiving oral sex from one of us. You also have the situation, sorry Ev I've got to use crude language, sometimes one of the guys will be fucking the other one and then I will be having oral sex or maybe have the spare dick in me. There are quite a few variations available when you have an extra guy involved."

"So the guys do fuck each other in front of you Tess?" asked Evelyn feeling a little bolder now that Tess had used bad language, "How do you feel when they do that?"

"Yes! I love to watch them. Sometimes it is so intimate. Much like when one of them makes love to me. And then at other times they are so masculine, it's almost primal. It used to upset me that they couldn't fuck me like that. It was something I couldn't provide. Dave and Drew explained that they didn't want to do that to me. They had each other for that. I provided something that they couldn't get from each other." Tess tried to explain.

"You don't think that anal sex is dirty?"

"No. The boys and myself are always clean, we make sure of that before hand," Tess answered.

"So you have anal sex too?" Evelyn asked. The fact that she had enjoyed having her ass fingered by Henry last night had been weighing heavily on her mind. She didn't know if it was okay to enjoy being violated that way.

"Yes Ev, occasionally. My kind gentle partners know that it can be very stimulating for me. Actually last night I made love to both of the guys at the same time using my pussy and anus. It sounds as if it would be painful but when my guys do it with me there is nothing else like it," Tess said.

Evelyn was a bit shell shocked with Tess's frank descriptions. Pictures ran through her mind but she really couldn't put them into focus.

"Henry has suggested I watch some porn with him when we get home to try and understand the logistics of your three way sex. Now I know I have to," Evelyn said.

"Just remember porn is actors. We love each other so it is much more gentle. I think that with three of us our whole bodies are used to pleasure our partners. We are more sexual as beings than just a couple," Tess told her.

"Well I must admit since we met you and Dave and saw how the three of you interact Henry and I have changed. We skinny dipped together for the first time ever yesterday, then we made love like we haven't done for years. We even tried a couple of things that we had never done. I was feeling uneasy about some of them, but I feel better after talking to you this morning," Evelyn said softly.

She didn't want to divulge too much of what her and her husband had done last night.

"Well that's good Ev," Tess replied, "Sex is healthy. Anything is good if you both enjoy it. Nobody but the two of you need know what you do. If you don't like something don't do it again. It's the experience that counts."

"Tess did you notice that my pubic hair was trimmed really short?"

"Yes Ev."

"Henry said he had seen it in movies and he liked the look of it. Is it very common for men to like that?"

"Well most men do. I don't know why. Whether they can just see us better or they are thinking of much younger women who knows. I am waxed clean. Not one hair down there. But I have it done because I like it, not because a male asked me to do it. I think its cleaner and easier to clean and it makes the whole area seem much more sensitive for sex."

"Do you think it is okay for me to be horny at my age?" Evelyn asked her with a serious tone.

Tess noticed that she looked confused and embarrassed asking her that.

Tess took her hand in both of hers.

"Of course it is Ev. Why shouldn't you want to have a sex life."

"It's just that I haven't been interested for years. Henry's attitude has changed and now I'm afraid that I want more than he can provide me with. He worries that he might not get an erection and I might think less of him for it," Evelyn told her.

"There are ways around that Ev. Easy simple things. Henry is healthy isn't he? No heart problems?"

"No he is as fit as a bull. He had a physical before we left home. I went with him to make sure he kept the appointment. He doesn't see doctors usually, unless he is sick. Fit as a fiddle the doctor said."

"Well Evelyn you have a personal physician in the family now. I can have a word to Dave if you like. He can prescribe Viagra for Henry. That will guarantee performance. It will boost his esteem too. Talk to him and ask him if he'd be prepared to try it. Dave and I can't just turn up with prescription drugs for him out of the blue. Try and make it his idea, that will be easier," Tess offered to her.

"I had thought of that. Henry wouldn't ask his doctor I know that. I doubt he'd ask Dave. I'll think of something now you have offered. Thank you so much Tess. I love to be able to talk frankly with you," Evelyn said.

Tess and Evelyn finished their tea. An approaching engine signaled Henry's return.

"Will you stay for some lunch with us Tess?" Evelyn asked.

"Oh no thanks. I have to be getting back I didn't realize the time. Dave was coming in for lunch and to ring Dr. Morton. And I am supposed to be working for the bank. I don't think this is going to work. There are too many distractions, and I thought it would be quiet out here."

Henry parked in the shade and stepped down from the vehicle.

"Hello ladies," he called as he walked down towards them.

"Tess. Your shirt," Evelyn prompted.

"Ev, it is a sports bra. It's not as revealing as my bikini top that would be considered okay to wear in front of your husband. And besides you have better tits than me. I'm sure he'd rather look at yours anyway," said Tess as she stood up and put her arms back into the Lycra suit and zipped it up.

"I can't say what time dinner will be, it depends on how late the boys work. Come down at six and we will have drinks and nibbles until they finish up. See you then," she said as she turned and kissed Henry on the cheek as he reached her.

"See you tonight Henry,"

Both Evelyn and Henry watched her skip across to her bike and put her helmet on. She ran with her bike for few paces and then mounted the machine in full stride. In a few seconds her helmeted head with the platinum blond ponytail streaming behind her had disappeared down the hill.

"Come sit with me," Evelyn said and reached for Henry's hand.

As she did so the knot holding the sarong above her breasts came undone and revealed her to Henry. She didn't try to cover up. She let the material settle around her.

"Henry do you want lunch straight away? I have a little job for you. Since you trimmed my pubic hair it has been a little itchy. I wondered if you might like to shave me bald to see if that alleviates the irritation. It would be interesting to see how it looks too," she said.

Tess rode into the shed and parked her bike against the side wall. Dave's truck was in the shade of a big tree beside the sheds. Tess crossed to the back garden gate, she noted that her tomato bushes had grown and small yellow flowers were now evident.

'It's very hot, I must water them after lunch,' she thought.

She stopped at the step to the veranda and removed her cycling shoes so as not to scratch the floors. As she entered the kitchen she spied Dave sitting at the table with the phone at his ear. He smiled widely when he saw her but kept talking into the mouth piece.

Tess undid her zipper again and slipped the top of her suit down to her hips to cool herself. She walked around behind him and rested a hand on one of his shoulders. Looking at the paper that Dave was writing on she saw some figures and notes in his terrible hand writing. She didn't comprehend anything from them. She went to the fridge and poured herself a glass of cold water, held it up to Dave offering him one. He declined with a shake of his head and listened down the line.

"Excellent. So eight thirty tomorrow? Looking forward to it Lou, I'll see you then. I will. Bye," Dave said and pressed a button on the hand piece.

He sat back and put his hands on his head.

"Well, what did he say? Come on, don't make me torture you for information," Tess said.

"He just gave me figures on his practice. How many patients, how much it is worth a year. Average number of consultations a week that sort of thing. I have written it all here for you," he said.

"Dave I cannot understand your handwriting. Is it even in English?" answered Tess, "So tell me, can we survive on what it would pay? Do you want to be the town doctor?"

"Tess my dear, that old doctor has been earning a fortune for years, he doesn't even know it. He practices because he loves the town and its people. In fact he probably is too involved, he should have retired quite a few years ago. His health is suffering as he keeps working. The practice as a business seems to be very viable. I could draw a good wage from it and it could easily support another doctor so I didn't have to work full time. The only problem will be finding some one prepared to work in the country, we are a long way from the city," he told her.

Tess was delighted with the news so far.

"Do you think you could find someone?" she asked.

He continued, "Well if Lou could continue work part time for three or four months I proposed that we could sponsor a graduate, pay a bit of his tuition debt, plus a wage in return for him working here for a set period. Two years or something like that. He could also be on call at the hospital seeing I would be living so far from town. It is only a small hospital, most emergencies are taken straight to the regional hospital down the highway a further one hundred kilometers,"

"So are we going to take the practice?" Tess asked excitedly.

"I'm going in tomorrow morning to talk more. I don't think I'm going to tell him tomorrow but yes. I have these figures, that I plan on checking a bit more thoroughly with an accountant. But I am all for it," he answered with a smile as wide as his face could accommodate.

Tess rushed to him and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you and congratulations darling," she whispered into his ear, "I know we are doing the best thing for ourselves and Drew."

"And Dr. Morton wanted me to give you his best wishes. He sounded quite smitten with you. Did you use your charms on him the yesterday?"

"Why I have no idea what you mean by charms," she said, "I was just my friendly self."

Dave stood up and opened the refrigerator and pulled the salad platter from last night out and uncovered the left overs.

"But for now I have to have lunch and then go and sweet talk my current bosses into giving me the morning off tomorrow," Dave joked, "They are such slave drivers."

"Well when you see boss man Drew tell him his mother and father have been invited to a barbecue tonight. They will be here at six but I will entertain them until you guys get home. I'll do salad and I'm sure Evelyn will help me prepare some side dishes. You and Drew are in charge of the meat," Tess told him.

Dave finished off the roasted lamb and salad from last night. He had a long drink of water then held Tess and kissed her lovingly.

"I'd like to take the rest of the day off and have my way with you," he said, "But I'm a working man now, I have to answer to people."

Tess slapped his arm playfully.

"Off you go! I am supposed to be working too you know. I keep getting distracted, even without you in the house," Tess rebuked him.

"We'll see you this evening then," he said and stepped through the back door into the heat of the late spring day.

Published 
Written by Bipeep
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments