Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The rebirth of Andrew Bishop - Chapter 4

"Drew, Tess and Dave have a day in the sun."

21
8 Comments 8
10.6k Views 10.6k
7.6k words 7.6k words
Drew opened his eyes.

No it hadn't been a dream.

He was lying on his side. Tess was cuddled into his back. Dave was spooning her.

He quietly slid off the bed. First he went to the kitchen to put on a fresh pot of coffee.

He returned down the hallway to the bathroom. He was about to walk in when he heard the water start to run. Peeking around the corner he saw that Dave was adjusting the temperature of the shower.

"He must have got up just as I left the room," Drew thought.

"Do I just walk in? He left the door open and he knows I'm up and about. So?"

Deciding that he would check Dave's reaction he boldly walked across to the basin.

"Good morning Dave. Do you mind if I brush my teeth?" he said.

"Good morning. Not at all," replied Dave.

Picking up his tooth brush and paste Drew happened to get a glance of Dave in the mirror. He squeezed the paste onto his brush and started to do his teeth. He took a longer look as he was hunched over the basin.

"Drew if you want to, turn around and have a good look. I really don't mind."

Drew spat to clear his mouth, wiped his lips and turned around.

"I'm sorry Dave, I've just never seen a shaved dick in real life. It's just a bit of a novelty to me," Drew stammered.

"It's okay Drew. I shave my cock and balls because I think it is cleaner and I like the way it looks," he replied.

"You should do yours some time, see how it feels."

"I'm a bit old fashioned I'm afraid. What if some one saw it, I'd be embarrassed."

"Who would see you apart from Tess and myself?" said Dave.

"Ah, I don't know. I do like the way you look though," Drew announced.

"Well thanks. Tess prefers her men shaved or at least trimmed."

"I don't think I would trust myself with anything sharp down there, too much loose skin," Drew confessed.

"I could shave you if you want," said Dave.

"What, you'd do that for me?" questioned Drew.

"Yeh sure. Trust me I'm a doctor. If you don't like it, no problem it will grow back in a couple of weeks anyway," stated Dave.

Drew hesitated for a moment, "What the hell," he thought.

"Alright then, but no monkey business while your doing it," Drew instructed.

"Promise, no monkey business. Come in here and lather up those pubes," Dave said.

Drew slid the shower door open and Dave moved over to allow him some room. He felt a bit self conscious being nude and so close to Dave, but fought back his nerves. At least he had moved over so they weren't touching.

He lathered his groin up and said, "Is this alright?"

In his mind he was saying just one thing. "Don't get hard, don't get hard."

"Fine. Now just stand still, this shouldn't take long," Dave said.

Dave went down on to his knees. With one hand he sort of cupped Drew's dick and balls and pushed them gently over to one side. He then removed the hair from the scrotum across to the crease where the leg meets the torso. He repeated the process from his dick across to the top of the leg. He then cupped his genitals the other way and repeated the process.

Next he very gently pulled Drew's scrotum down and then forward and up till it was over his dick. It was given a shave and so was the area behind it, nearly back to his ass hole. All that was left to do was the strip above his cock on the pubic bone. Then there was a quick going over to get any coarse stubble and stray hairs.

A final rinse off with water then Dave said, "Finished. What do you think?"

Drew looked down and was amazed. His dick looked an inch longer and it was so bare. He didn't recognize himself.

"So what do you think?" said Dave again.

"I like it. I really, really like it!" Drew said with a broad grin on his face.

Dave was still on his knees and as he started to get up, just on a whim he reached over and took Drew's cock in his hand. He then leaned forward and gave the head a kiss. He quickly retreated out of the recess and grabbed his towel.

"I know I said there would be no monkey business while I shaved you but technically I was finished with the razor," he laughed.

He left the bathroom and Drew could hear him rummaging in the spare room for a few minutes and then it went quiet.

Drew stood under the water. He'd had a few firsts in the last couple of days. He'd had his anus fingered by Tess, tasted his own cum, showered and had his pubic hair shaved by a man. There was the threesome. What had happened to him since he had taken in the stranded couple.

His life was in a rut before he met them. Now he was doing things he'd never dreamed about. He had fallen in love with Tess and knew that nothing could come of it. So he wanted to get the most out of their time together as he could.

Then there was Dave, he wasn't to sure about his feelings for him. He could never fall in love with a man. He was convinced of that. There was just something so sexy about this guy that he was considering things that he'd never thought about. He just had to find the courage to do so. It was plain how Dave felt, his parting shot in the shower proved that. He wondered what Tess would think if he did take it a bit further with Dave. Should he ask her?

Drew dried himself and went to his room. Tess was not in bed. He stood in front of the mirror and admired his newly shaved pubic area. He did like it.

"Well Drew doesn't that look great!" exclaimed Tess.

She had been in the guest room looking for the silk dressing gown Drew had seen her in the night they arrived.

"You did an excellent job of it," she said as she ran the palm of her hand across the now bare patch.

"Oh so smooth," she said.

"Actually Dave did it for me," Drew blurted out.

"What? You let him touch you down there?" asked Tess.

"Yes, he sort of talked me into it," he said.

"I can't believe you let him do it."

" I can't either," said Drew, "But I like it. I'm wondering what's going on with me, you and Dave."

"What do you mean?" asked Tess.

"Well I know I could love you Tess but know that you would never leave Dave. So I'm resigned to the fact at some point I'm going to lose you. My worry is Dave. He keeps sort of giving me all these signals. I've never wanted to or even thought about doing anything with a guy before. But I'm very tempted with him. I'm scared that I won't, you guys will leave at the weekend and I will have missed my chance. I think I want to do something but I'm not sure. If there ever was a man I'd have sex with Dave would be him," Drew confessed.

Tess put her arms around Drew and looked up into his eyes.

"Last night is the first time I have ever shared a bed with Dave and someone else. I only did it because I think I have fallen in love with you. I don't know if it is possible to fall in love with somebody in two days, but I have. I don't love Dave any less than before, but think I have the same feelings for you as I do for him," she continued. "At the moment I don't want to just go home and try and forget you. There must be a way we can all be together."

Drew's heart skipped a beat. He couldn't believe the words Tess had said. He put his arms around her now and held her closer.

"As for your feelings for Dave, you are going to have to talk with him. Just as we are talking now. Honestly. I think he must think you are something special to allow you to share me with him.
I will tell him how I'm feeling about you when we are out riding this morning. He is the kindest, most loving person I know and if I explain to him about you and me and him I know he will understand. Do you think you could meet us somewhere in the national park for lunch? Then I'll be sure to give you two some time alone together to talk," said Tess.

"Yes I know just the spot to meet up. Are you sure Dave will be alright though? You will be really testing your no jealousy thing on this," Drew said.

"I know Dave, and I know how strong our bond is. He will be fine."

She gave him a big squeeze and said, "Come on, get dressed and we'll have some breakfast. And don't worry, I don't want this to end either."

Drew dressed and then went to the kitchen.

"Just cereal, for us this morning. We can't have anything to heavy before our ride," said Tess.

"That's alright, I usually only have muesli when I'm on my own. Where's Dave?" asked Drew.

"I think he is outside getting the bikes together. Could you go and tell him breakfast is ready?"

"Sure thing," said Drew as he stood up and headed for the back door,"I have to draw you that map yet too."

He stepped out onto the veranda. It was a beautiful day. Unseasonably warm, not a cloud in the sky.

Dave was over near the shed. He had retrieved the bicycles from the tray of Drew's truck and had them leaning on a fence post.

Drew thought, "He looks magnificent, those arm and chest muscles. Look at that physique."

Dave was wearing his thin nylon cycling shorts.They went from his waist to his knees and were skin tight. On the top of his body he had a loose fitting tank top, exposing his muscular arms. With the sun shining on his taught body he looked like a professional athlete.

Drew called out, "Tess said your breakfast is ready Dave."

Dave stood and turned from what he was doing to one of the machines and answered, "Okay, one minute."

Drew could quite clearly see the shape of his cock being nestled by the Lycra pants. He felt a little pang of lust.

He was very conscious of that feeling. He turned so he wouldn't stare and returned to the kitchen.

"You guys seem to take your riding pretty seriously," he said to Tess.

"Yes we do. I used to race until working for a living got in the way. Dave likes to spend obscene amounts on the bikes."

"You get what you pay for," said Dave from the doorway.

"Yes honey," replied Tess.

They ate their breakfast together and Drew sketched out a map and gave them directions to a large pool in one of the creeks.

"You will know when your there because there is a huge boulder that has rolled down the mountain and blocked the waterway. Geoff and I spent half our lives out there when we young.

"It's pretty remote but if you follow the map you'll find it," said Drew, "I'll pack us some lunch and meet you there about 12.30, would that be OK?" he asked.

"That sounds great," replied Tess, "Now I'm just going to change and we can get moving."

While she was dressing Drew went and put some fuel into his quad bike and dusted off his helmet and motor bike boots in the shed. He heard Tess and Dave laughing over at the house, so he presumed they were ready to go.

He walked back over to see Dave riding his mountain bike in small circles. He had on put a Lycra top and his riding shoes and helmet. He had a small back pack on his back. He looked superbly fit and very sexy.

Tess was putting on ankle socks and her riding shoes while seated on the steps. When she stood up Drew nearly gasped. Her tiny frame was clad in a skin tight Lycra suit from her collar to her knees. Her small breasts were held very flat by a sports bra, the outline of it was clearly visible under her top. She had her blond hair back in a ponytail and a light weight helmet perched on top of her head. She looked smaller and more like a doll than ever.

"We have a our drinks with us and a snack but are relying on you for lunch," she said to Drew with a wink.

Drew took this as a coded message to not chicken out and to meet them for his talk with Dave.

"OK, 12.30 at the rock pool. I'll see you then," he said.

With that she put her perfect leg over the frame of her bike and clipped her shoe onto the pedal. She pushed off and did two small circles.

"See you then," she said, "let's go Dave."

She blew a kiss to Drew and off they went up the farm lane.

"Ride carefully, look after her Dave," he yelled.

"Her ass looks even better if that's possible," Drew thought as he watched them ride away.

"Look after her Dave. Why the fuck did I say that to him?"

"And she does own a bra."

It was only 9.15 and it would take him about an hour to get to the rock pool on the quad bike. That gave him two hours to fill in before he'd have to make the lunch and clean himself up.

He tried to concentrate on a few chores in the next couple of hours. He had to check on the sheep, chop some wood and pump water into the tanks on the hill. But his mind would not let go of what Tess had said to him that morning.

"I think I have fallen in love with you." She had said it. She had said it while she had her arms around him and he was naked.

At about eleven o'clock he went down to the house and put some clean jeans on, a shirt and got his protective jacket out of the wardrobe. Next he went into the kitchen and put some cold meats into a resealable bowl with some salad vegetables and some hard boiled eggs. A cob of bread from the freezer, cheese, plastic plates, cups and some cutlery. This all went into a large plastic box with a dust proof lid, along with a thermos flask filled with freshly brewed coffee. As an after thought he grabbed a bottle of white wine and three plastic wine flutes. He went into one of the spare rooms and found a picnic rug wrapped the bottle in it and placed them in the box.

Picking up the picnic box Drew went out to the quad and strapped the box onto the rack on the back. He decided he'd take his dog as it had been a bit neglected in the last couple of days. He put his knee high boots on, his jacket and helmet. He told the dog to get up and they were ready.

The ride out to the boundary fence only took ten minutes. After he passed that point he had probably twenty miles to ride and he didn't really know what condition the tracks would be in. His quad was a heavy machine and made for paddocks and graded tracks not full off road terrain. He had to ride within the limits of the machine but it was a beautiful warm day and he could relax a bit and enjoy the bush. He had not been out here for probably three years. Since before Dianne had got seriously sick.

He wondered what she would think of his new friends and the relationship he was hoping to have with them. He hoped she would approve, he had been so lonely since she had died.

He made the turn onto the track that led down to the pool. He would be right on time, not that it mattered that much. He still had maybe a mile to go but he could see tire tracks on the loose soil and knew that Tess and Dave were already there. He wondered what sort of reception he would receive. He was nervous.

He pulled the quad to a stop on the gently slopping, sandy bank. The pool was crystal clear and reflected the huge granite boulder perfectly. It was maybe the size of a double story house.

Drew climbed off his machine and took off his helmet. The dog ran down to the waters edge and had a drink.

Dave and Tess's bikes were leaning on a tree near a long flat granite slab. Their clothing and back pack was hanging from the handle bars.

"Over here Drew." called Dave.

Drew looked in the direction the voice had come from, to the far left hand corner of the pool. Dave and Tess were standing in the water. It looked a bit strange as the water was only up to just past Dave's navel but Tess was nearly neck deep.

"Come in Drew the water is lovely over here in the sun," Tess called out.

"I didn't bring my swimming trunks," replied Drew.

"Neither did we silly, strip off. Come on," she called back.

Drew hadn't skinny dipped for years and was immediately excited at the prospect.

Trying to appear as if he did it all the time he responded by sitting down and taking off his boots then slowly undressing. It occurred to him he didn't feel embarrassed exposing himself to Dave this time, in fact it was a bit arousing.

Any arousal that he had was soon taken care of as he dived into the pool. The water was just cold enough to make his manhood shrink considerably on contact.

He resurfaced halfway out to the naked couple and then breast stroked toward them. The water was cold but he quickly became accustomed to it and it wasn't so bad.

"This is a great spot Drew. I hope you brought plenty of food, I'm going to be hungry after riding all morning and a swim," said Dave.

Putting his feet down on the sandy creek bed, Drew thought to himself, "Well that's a good sign. He doesn't appear angry or upset."

Drew waded the last couple of steps so as not to splash them.

Tess stepped to him and kissed him on the mouth, she whispered, "Everything is good."

She took his hand and lead him back to Dave and then took he r husbands hand also.

"We've only been here fifteen minutes but couldn't resist jumping in," she said, "but I'm afraid it's a bit too cold for me."

To prove her point she jumped up revealing her nipples. They were pointed and shriveled into hard little pink knots.

"I think I need to warm up in the sun," she said.

"Go ahead Tess," said Dave, "I am going to swim for a while."

Tess left the two men standing watching her as she waded toward the shore. The shallower the water got the more of her gorgeous nude body was revealed to them.

"She's fucking amazing, isn't she?" Dave said to Drew.

Drew didn't answer. He didn't have to.

The dog swam out to meet her and then did a small half circle and followed her back to the bank.

Drew turned and said, "Race you to the other side."

He then pushed off with his feet and started swimming towards the base of the boulder that dominated the pool. He could hear Dave splashing behind him so he new that he was in pursuit.

The pool was only about one hundred and fifty feet across and the impromptu race was close to a draw.

Drew picked his way over the rock strewn bank, looked back over his shoulder and said, "Come on we can get on top of the boulder this way and we can jump off."

He was pleased to see that Dave's penis and testicles had retreated into his body also and were not that impressive at the moment either.

Picking there way up behind the boulder was not easy as the vegetation had grown considerably since Drew had last been here. Finally near the top they just had two waste high ledges to heave themselves up onto and they were there.

Looking down they saw Tess, she was laying on her back, knees up a bit on the granite slab on the other bank. The sun made Tess's wet skin glow a golden color and she had to shade her eyes with her arm. The dog had sat down next to her and was watching them.

"Even the dog has fallen for her, and he doesn't like anybody!" Drew remarked to Dave.

Dave laughed and then asked, "Can we jump from here?"

"Yes it's plenty deep, we'd best check to see no logs have washed in though," replied Drew.

A thorough scan of the pool revealed no hazards, then Dave said, "You first."

Without hesitation Drew took two running steps and jumped feet first into the clear water. He went down nearly to the bottom before kicking back toward the sunlight. Just before he surfaced he heard an almighty splash just to his right. Dave had taken the plunge also. Taking a big breath of air Drew looked around for Dave just as his bobbed up.

Dave immediately started laughing, "Thats great fun! Let's go again."

This time Dave easily won the swim leg and lead the way up through the bushes. Drew was having trouble keeping up.

"He's a lot fitter than me," Drew thought.

As Drew got closer to the top he could see Dave standing on the last ledge before the summit puffing. He was also puffing and his legs were beginning to ache. He lifted himself up and swung his rump around to be sitting on the ledge near Dave. His face was now at the same level as Dave's penis though he didn't look at it.

As Dave's breathing began to return to normal he said, "Tess and I had a bit of a heart to heart talk this morning.

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

She told me she was in love with you."

Drew didn't look at him and just stared straight ahead. He wanted to see where this was heading.

"She also said that you had feelings for her. I can understand that, I fell for her the instant I laid eyes on her. Do you know what she did last night after we had sex with her? She went into the toilet and cried. She cried because she was so happy. She told me she was so lucky to have me love her and that to have you love her also was just too much."

Drew looked up at Dave and began, "I'm sorry it's,"

"No Drew don't be sorry. I can live with any thing that makes Tess so happy," interjected Dave, "I knew by the way she was acting around you that first evening she thought you were special. And if having you in her life makes her happy then I will do anything to make that happen."

"Do you think you love her?"

"Yes I do," said Drew.

"That's all I needed to hear," said Dave, "I want her to be happy for the rest of our lives and if you are part of it then I will have to adjust.

"Now there is the thing between you and I. I have been playing games with you since we went to bed last night in the hope that you would give me a signal for us to have a sexual relationship, or we are just going to share Tess. I was told by Tess this morning you are struggling with your sexuality a bit and don't know which way to go with me."

He paused for a moment more to collect his own thoughts than expecting Drew to answer.

"Drew I will be patient for as long as it takes for you to decide. I'll just let you know now that I envy you. You are a lovely man. You are good looking, have a wonderful property and lead an upright life. I can't think of a nicer person to have in Tess's and my life. All the other guys I've ever been with have more or less been one night stands, but I don't want that with you. When and if you decide to take that next step with me just do it. Don't ask me if it's alright, because it is, as of now. And if you decide the other way, that you are straight, that's OK with me too. As I said as long as Tess is happy I'll be happy."

Drew was lost for words. He didn't know what to say. After digesting what he'd just heard he still didn't know what to say. Here was this sexy guy telling him how he envied him, that they would share Tess.

Drew did what he knew he wanted to do. He reached his hand out and took Dave's cock in his hand. "Thank you," he said, and slowly started to stroke Dave.

He put his other arm around his legs and pulled him closer and sort of cuddled into his leg.

"I've wanted to touch you since last night, I just haven't been honest with myself," he said still stroking the now swelling cock.

They stayed like that for a minute or so, then Dave reached down and lifted Drew's chin up so they were looking in to each other's eyes.

He took Dave's hand off his penis and said, "Please Drew, that can wait until we are at home, in bed with Tess. It will be a lot nicer for both of us like that I promise. Let's go and see Tess and tell her we've talked, she'll be wondering what is happening."

They climbed the last ledge onto the top of the boulder and jumped into the pool together. As they surfaced Drew felt Dave behind him, his arms encircled his chest as they bobbed in the cold water. He could feel Dave's dick brushing his ass cheeks and it sent a buzz through his hole body.

"Drew I don't know if I can, but I'm going to try to love you," Dave uttered in his ear quietly.

Drew turned his head to be half looking at Dave and replied, "I'll do the same."

They started back across the pool next to each other, it wasn't a race this time, they both realized that they couldn't compete with each other any more. It would prove nothing. They swam toward Tess until the water become to shallow, then they started to wade ashore.

The dog barked and Tess sat up. She had not a worried look on her face, more quizzical.

Dave wanted to show her that he and Drew had talked and that everything was going to be good. He reached down and took Drew's hand in his.There was no reluctance from Drew. Tess's face beamed.

"See how happy we can make her." Dave half whispered to Drew.

"Your back, and I see things are going to be OK," she said with a smile, "Where is lunch?"

"I'll get it," said Drew, and he let go of Dave's hand and walked across to the quad.

Dave sat next to Tess and said quietly so Drew wouldn't hear, "It's all good. We talked and cleared the air. We are both going to love you forever, and were going to try and love each other. There is heaps to work out between us, but for the next couple of days lets just enjoy him and get to know him properly."

Tess gave Dave a kiss on the lips and replied, "I love you Dave."

The rest of the afternoon passed in a blur for Drew. They ate his picnic lunch, drank the wine and talked and talked. They talked about things and feelings, not as friends do, especially not with male friends, but as lovers. Drew was beginning to see Dave not as a man but as a lover, even though they had not consummated that love. And he was now surprisingly eager to do just that, now that he had admitted it to himself up on the boulder.

Dave got his SLR digital camera from his back pack and set it up on a stump.

"Photo time," he said as he set the timer.

Drew was momentarily concerned about being photographed naked but Tess allayed any worries he had when she put her arm him and pulled him closer.

Dave started the timer and ran back to sit on the other side of Tess. He put his arm behind her head and right across Drew's shoulders. Click.

Dave jumped up to grab the camera and look at the screen to see if it was a good shot.

He walked back over to them and a said, "We make a fucking awesome looking trio."

He showed them the photo. Drew was pleased with the size of his cock in it. He looked good, even compared with Dave's bigger penis. Tess looked so sexy with her knees up and her pussy on display. Not in a pornographic way, just natural.

All to soon the sun started to dip down and they decided to dress and head for home. Drew put the remnants of lunch in the box and strapped it down. Then he put all his gear on.

Drew told them that he would follow them back to the farm so he wouldn't cover them in dust. He was surprised how fast they could travel and even found that he had to slow down on the rougher sections where they didn't. As they approached the gate he caught up and stopped the machine to open it for them. By the time he had closed it again they were nearly out of sight so he gunned the engine and flew along the more familiar path.

They all arrived back at the farm yard at the same time. The sun was just starting to set and the air was getting chilly. Drew parked the quad and jumped off and quickly moved a couple of empty oil drums along the wall of the shed.

"Put your bikes over here," he said, "they will be out of the weather and safe."

"Thanks Drew," said Dave.

They parked there bikes as Drew hung his helmet and put his boots on a shelf and then he picked up the picnic box.

As they were walking to the house Tess said, "Shotgun first shower and ran through the gate up the steps and through the door.

Drew said, "Could you give me a hand with some fire wood?"

"Sure. I really want to be part of your farm, any little jobs you've got I'd be happy to do. I've got a feeling we are going to spend a lot of time here and I don't want to feel like a house guest all the time," Dave replied.

"Well thanks, that sounds great," said Drew, "I'm glad you feel that way."

They went over to the wood pile and picked up five or six logs each and took them and the box inside.

As Drew unpacked the picnic box Dave stoked the fire up till it was throwing out a bright glow and warmth into the house.

Dave said, "How are you feeling now?"

Drew looked over at Dave and said, "Better but still nervous and...," his voice trailed off.

"Horny?" Said Dave.

"Yes I suppose that is the word," replied Drew.

"Don't over complicate it Drew, we'll just go to bed as we did last night, but tonight we'll all go together and just do what we want to. Do what comes naturally to you and just remember no means no."

Tess came into the room. Her hair was still wet, she was naked and she carried her silk dressing gown folded over her arm.

"Ah it feels good to be clean," she said, "You guys don't mind if I dry off a bit by the fire do you?"

"No," the two men said in unison, they both laughed.

Drew asked them what they wanted to eat and as nobody was overly hungry a bowl of soup and toast was decided upon.

"Well I'm feeling a bit grimy, I going to shower if that's alright Drew," said Dave.

"Of course it is, I want you guys to feel completely at home. I want this to be your home," replied Drew.

"Well thank you Drew," said Tess.

Dave interjected, "He can see you feel at home. You are naked most of the time."

As Dave went to shower Drew thought, "This guy trusts me so much, he has just left his naked wife with me and didn't seem at all perturbed by it."

"How you doing with everything now Drew?" asked Tess.

"Okay," he replied turning to face her across the room, "God you are beautiful."

She blushed and put her dressing gown on.

"I don't won't you getting to worked up, I want to have another lovely night with you both, so settle down," she scalded him.

Drew busied himself in the kitchen and presently Dave reappeared. He was just wearing a pair of boxer shorts. They all sat around the fire and looked at the photos Dave had taken on their ride and had their meal.

Tess volunteered to stack the dish washer and Drew went to the bathroom to shower. He was happy just to have one by himself as this as where a lot of the action had been taking place in the last few days. He washed thoroughly, shaved and brushed his teeth.

"What was the rest of the evening going to bring," he wondered.

As he left the bathroom he glanced down the hall, Tess was coming toward him and in the back ground he could see Dave putting the screen in front of the fireplace. He went across to his bed room. Now he didn't know what to do. So he started gathering his dirty clothes off the floor. Tess walked in closely followed by Dave.

"I'll be back in a tick, I'll just take these to the laundry'"he said.

He quickly shuffled down to the laundry and threw the clothes into the hamper. He didn't want to have to instigate anything. He didn't know what to do being in the bedroom first. He could now go back. Turning off the house lights as he went he hoped they would be setting the tone.

He could see the bedroom was lit only by the bedside lamps as he went back up the hall.

He rounded the corner, Tess and Dave were naked laying on the bed passionately kissing. Tess was on the edge and Dave down the middle of the bed. Drew climbed onto the end of the bed and crawled up alongside Dave. He lay down on his side facing them and propped his head on his hand so that he could see them kissing.

He reached over Dave and caressed Tess's hip. He lowered his elbow so that it rested on Dave's hip and continued softly running two fingers along Tess.

Tess and Dave broke their kiss and Tess took Drew's hand with hers and lowered it to Dave's cock. Drew's heart was thumping, he fondled the growing cock. He loved the feel of it as it grew in his hand, soft but at the same time firm, the skin was smooth and loose along the hardening shaft inside.

Dave rolled on to his back and said, "That feels great Drew, just take your time and explore me. There is no rush."

Tess was watching Drew's hand fondle and stroke Dave's dick. She sat up and then straddled Dave's face and lowered her pussy onto his waiting, eager lips.

"I am watching my husband being jerked off by my lover while he licks my clit, how hot is this?" she thought to herself.

Dave couldn't believe how wet his wife's pussy was when she lowered it to just above his face. He was licking her clit and her vagina was literally dripping it's nectar onto his face. Drew was jerking and feeling his cock, "Gee, this is great." he thought.

Drew watched as Tess put here fanny over Dave's face she smiled down at him. He adjusted his position so he could get a better a view of how Dave's fore skin would slide back up over the head as he stroked it upward. He was mesmerized by the beauty of Dave's cock. He was stroking him not fast, not slow just enjoying having his hand on this great guys prick. He would stroke him with it flat to his stomach a couple of times and then he would push down at ninety degrees to his body. He was fascinated by the mechanics of it.

Tess lowered her head down to just above Dave's dick. Drew held it in front of her lips and she took the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. She then released it and took it in a little deeper this time. She again withdrew and took it again to the deepest she could manage it was the classic sixty nine position. Because of the height difference between her and Dave if she kept her pussy planted on his face she could not deep throat him and she wasn't taking her pussy of his talented tongue just yet.

Drew had his face level with Tess's and was fascinated watching her suck Dave as he held the base of her husbands cock.

He felt a hand on his cock now and knew it wasn't one of Tess's . He stretched his legs toward the head of the bed to allow Dave easier access and continued to watch Tess as his own dick was massaged to full rigidity.

Tess reached up with her little hand and gently pulled Drew's head towards her lips as she let Dave's dick fall away from her. She gave Drew a deep tongue kiss which he greedily accepted. She then pushed his head toward Dave's penis, encouraging him to take a cock in his mouth for the first time.

He put out his tongue and touched Dave. He did it again. He then parted his lips and took Dave to the back of his mouth, sealed his lips,and sucked hard. The dick actually went in a bit further when he did this, he kept the suction steady and pulled his mouth up until just the head was in his mouth. Then sucked and lowered his mouth again. He heard a very audible groan from Dave. So he repeated what he'd just done. He needed to take a breath so this time when he pulled up he released Dave's cock when the head reached his lips. Tess immediately took over the task.

She was moaning loudly now as Dave worked his magic with his tongue. The perfume of his wife's pussy juice, the vibrations on his dick from her moaning and the way his new lover was putting suction on his dick had him on the edge of coming.

Drew again took him in his mouth and sucked hard. He took him as deeply as he could and this time held him as long as he could manage while he rubbed his tongue up and down Dave's shaft. His own cock was now being jerked by Dave's well practiced hand. He felt Dave's hips lift slightly and heard him moan loudly. Tess was also moaning.

Dave declared in a shaky voice, "I'm going to cum."

Drew heard him but continued to suck him in and out as deeply as he could, Tess put a hand on his balls and cradled them he noticed. Dave's dick gave a first strong pulse.

Dave let out. A guttural moan as he released his seed.

Drew wanted him to cum in his mouth. He wanted to taste his semen. He felt the pulsing but was surprised he couldn't actually feel the cum hitting the back of his mouth. He did feel the milky fluid fill his mouth as Dave's cock pulsed another three or four times.

He knew enough about oral sex that a mans penis becomes overly sensitive during ejaculation so he had stopped stimulating Dave on the first pulse of his cock. He just held him with a bit of suction as his mouth was filled.

He know released Dave's dick, he held the semen in his mouth and swirled his tongue around in it. It tasted much like his own, maybe a bit saltier but no less pleasant. He turned his face toward Tess who was about to have her own orgasm, she lowered her lips to his and they opened their mouths and shared Dave's deposit.

The sight of Dave cumming in Drew's virgin mouth was getting her very close. Drew turned his head toward her and she kissed him. Taking as much of the tasty liquid in his mouth as she could with her frantic tongue. Her orgasm was here now with her lips on Drew's and her pussy pressing down on Dave's face she came in waves. Letting out long high pitched moans from her mouth as her vaginal muscles contracted and pushed her lubricant into Dave's mouth she was in a state of bliss.

Dave's was happy with his efforts and was so pleased that he had taken this step in his new relationship with Dave and Tess. He rolled away from Dave's groin and went over and lay back on his side of the bed. Dave's hand went back to work on his cock, stroking him with a firm grip. Tess now moved off Dave and went and knelt between his legs. She took the head of his cock into her warm moist mouth as Dave kept stroking him.

Dave let go of Drew as he recovered from the best head job he'd probably ever had.

"This guy is a natural," he thought, "I have to help Tess repay him."

He leaned over and sucked Drew's right nipple as Tess was sucking his cock. He slowly kissed his way down to Drew's groin and kissed Tess long and deep. He could faintly taste his own cum on her lips. He now lowered his mouth and took Drew deeply. He showed he was more experienced at clock sucking by taking the full length of Drew right into his throat. At the same time he gently massaged his balls and as far back towards his ass as he could reach with his soft fingers.

Tess had her head resting on Drew's thigh watching her husband suck a cock, another first for her. She watched as he worked Dave into a lather using all his manly talents on another mans dick.

"It's so hot," she thought.

Drew could feel his climax encroaching. It hadn't taken long but he'd been on a sexual knife edge all day and Dave had been fondling him since he'd gotten onto the bed more or less.

"I'm so close," he stammered as Dave worked his oral magic.

Dave lifted his head and instructed Drew, "Tell me just before you cum."

He then lowered his lips and mouth down to Drew's pubic bone again.

He was going up and down on the cock in his mouth very vigorously, Tess knew that she would never be able to take a cock orally like that.

Drew exclaimed, "Now, I'm cumming." After about ten more mouth pumps from Dave.

Dave then took his mouth of him completely and in one deft movement had his fist around Drew's straining cock and was pumping him. He wasn't sliding his hand over the skin, he was just holding him tightly about two thirds of the way down his dick and pumping the whole organ up and down.

Drew came in powerful spurts, the first hitting his own chin. The next two weren't as strong but still landed between his nipples. The convulsions Dave had caused by his power grip made Drew nearly double over. His knees came up and he bowed his head. It was as if he had forced his sperm out of the eye of his dick with every muscle in his body. He flopped his head and neck back onto the pillow exhausted.

Dave was not finished yet though and proceeded to clean Drew's dick, stomach and chest with his tongue. Tess joined him and together they licked their way to Drew's head where they each gave him a long slow kiss on the mouth. Tess was laying flat on top of him now her head on his chest. She was looking into Dave's eyes. Dave was laying on his side and had pressed himself into Drew's side.

Tess said, "I love you Dave."

She turned her face to Drew and said, "I love you Drew."

Published 
Written by Bipeep
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments