Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Story of My Wife - PT: 3

"Within seconds Eric’s cock was fully erect, and it had to be eleven-fucking-inches long..."

43
15 Comments 15
23.3k Views 23.3k
4.4k words 4.4k words
“In my last story, I shared how my smoking hot fifty-year-old wife Vicki seduced a younger woman, and my ass lost its virginity to my neighbor Gene’s big cock.”

Part 3: Lets get started…

It was now Monday morning. Vicki took Deb to her hotel, but returned home much later than I expected. I guess they just started talking and lost track of time. “Yeah right!” I thought to myself. These two women can’t keep their hands and mouths off each other.

When Vicki did arrive home, I asked her how my ‘Sex-Goddess’ was? She just smiled and kissed me, and let me know she will be picking up Deb at her hotel at Five O'clock. Plus, she reminded me that she leaves tomorrow.

Last night Vicki and I invited Deb over tonight, so it was no surprise to me that she was coming over. Now that I knew for sure, a little planning was in order. Both my wife and I wanted to make it a fun evening for all.

When Vicki went into the kitchen, I followed her in and sat at the table. I guess I was in the scheming mood, because I suggested we don’t tell Gene she’s coming over, but rather surprise him. I suggested that her and Deb wear a skimpy bikini or something sexy out in the yard around dinnertime.

Vicki gave me a puzzled look, so I shared my plan with her.

I said, “If Gene rubs his cock when he sees you almost naked in the yard, he’d go insane when he sees two almost naked Goddesses in our yard.” Plus, I reminded her that Deb didn’t see her sex-show with Gene outside yesterday.

Just then I got to thinking, “I sure wish I had a video of them outside, that was just too hot! Oh well.”

My wife attempted to dismiss my idea on the grounds that Gene has already had sex with both of them, and thought that the mystery and thrill would be gone.

Listening my wife try to refute my theory, I responded, “Vicki, are you kidding? I’ve had sex with you a zillion of times, and you had me so turned on that I jacked-off as I watched you half-naked in the yard. Remember what started your sexual revolution? It was my cum on our cocktail table.”

After I pleaded my case, my wife agreed with me and decided to see things my way. At that point I started to spell out my plan…

“Vicki, since it will be dinnertime, I’ll fire up the grill on the patio while you pick up Deb. I’ll go shopping in a little bit and pick up some steaks.”

“Okay, then what?” she asked.

“When Deb gets here, take her up to our room and change into some sexy clothes; I don’t care what, just surprise me. When the two of you are ready, come out to the patio. And Vicki, one more thing, please do not have sex with Deb in the bedroom while I’m grilling our steaks. You don’t want your meat burned?”

“Okay… But Alex, today I want you to wear your other pair of real tight shorts, and no underwear,” she said with a devilish look on her face.

“But Vicki, you know why I never wear those shorts when I go out, even with underwear on?”

“Yes Alex, I do know. That’s exactly why you are wearing them today. If I can show off my big tits for you like I did last night, you can show off you big cock for me. And… Look at how showing-off my bit tits turned out. If I had a bra on, we would never have met Deb, and you were lucky enough to sink your big piece of meat into a hot young pussy.”

“Okay fine, if that will turn you on I’ll wear them,” I said.

Vicky continued on… “Alex, while you are out shopping, stop and return the flick I rented last night, and pick-up a porno flick that turns you on. Plus, the thought of knowing you are in that seedy video store with your big cock on display will drive my nuts. I may even masturbate to that thought while you’re there. Just call me.”

Like I said before, my newly insatiable wife is one powerful pussy.

After we finished our conversation, I decided to take a short nap, and then take my shower and get dressed. I knew that today was going to be an extension of yesterday, and maybe even crazier.

I slept for about an hour, and then I showered. To make my wife happy, I put on the tight shorts, a t-shirt, and my favorite flip-flops. I was ready. As I looked in the mirror, it was way too obvious that I wasn’t wearing any underwear. Even though my cock was soft, my cock bulge was fucking huge, and the outline of the head of my cock was evident.

It was around One-O’clock now, and I hoped I would not run into anyone I knew. Embarrassed as hell, I decided I would drive to an out of town meat market instead of my local market. Plus, I thought it would be better to stop by the adult video store first.

Once I arrived at the video store, I was uncertain what type of movie I wanted to rent. To help me decide, the young male clerk suggested I buy some tokens, and preview some of the flicks now playing in the movie arcade. I thought that was a good idea so I bought some.

I have to tell you, I must really be getting old, because the clerk looked like a kid to me. I thought how old can he be? I guessed he had to be in his very early twenties, because you had to be twenty-one to enter. I found out his name was Eric.

Never having been here before, Eric showed me how the video booths work. It was pretty simple, pop the tokens in the slot and a movie plays, and different booths play different movies. I noticed they had a dozen booths, and the booths on the back wall had glory holes. I had enough tokens to preview them all.

As Eric finished giving me a tour, I was a little surprised when he said, “Nice cock Mister,” and then he grabbed his cock to show me he wasn't wearing any underwear either. It appeared that Eric had a cock and a half.

Not knowing what to say, I just said, “You too,” and didn’t give it another thought.

I looked on the wall to see what movie played in each booth. The movies in the six front booths were straight sex flicks, while the back booths had a couple of gay flicks, a couple of lesbian flicks, one bisexual flick, and one she-male flick.

I was happy that I was the only one in the video arcade, and surprised how big the booths were. I guess they were designed for couples, because they each had a padded bench that could seat two.

The first movie I previewed was a girl-on-girl flick. This one caught my attention because it featured a mature woman with big tits and a younger woman.

While I watched, it reminded me of Vicki and Deb, but my wife and Deb were hotter. I didn’t bother to shut the door because I knew I was the only one there, plus I figured one token would not last long, and it didn’t; a few minutes and that was it.

My next choice was the bisexual flick. Once again I dropped a token. The scene that was playing as the movie came on was an all out orgy, guys doing guys, girls doing girls, and guys doing girls. As I watched I could feel my cock start to get hard, and before I knew it I was hard. I liked this movie so I dropped another token, and then another.

Hot as hell, my cock was now straining inside my shorts. I tried to adjust it, but the only option I had was to wrap it around the front. That kind of worked, but lucky for me no other customers were in the store.

When that flick ended I went back to the wall to see what other movies were playing. As I stood there, Eric walked back to see if everything was working. Not thinking, I turned towards him and said, “Yeah, that bisexual flick is hot!”

Well, that move took Eric’s eyes directly down to my hard cock. His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree, and then he started to rub his cock. To my disbelief, he unbuttoned his shorts right there in the hallway and let them hit the floor.

Wow, I was stunned! His cock was at least eight-inches long, and still growing. He looked at me and grabbed his cock, started to pump it, and said, “Mister, lets see yours!”

Within seconds Eric’s cock was fully erect, and it had to be eleven-fucking-inches long. I’ve never seen one that big. I was always proud of how big my cock was, but after seeing his monster I felt a little sheepish.

As we stood there, Eric slowly pumped his cock while he stared at mine, and that only made me harder. He had a slow steady pump going, and I was now staring in disbelief at the size his cock. With my eyes fixed on his cock, he took a few steps towards me and said, “C’mon, let me see yours… Take your shorts off.”

I looked at Eric and said, “Listen, I’m married, and I won’t do anything without my wife knowing about it.”

I have to say Eric was bold. He said, “Mister, I know you want my cock, call her.”

I reached in my back pocket, pulled out my phone, and called Vicki.

When my wife answered, I said, “Hey, listen, I’m at the video store, and, I guess I don’t know how to say this, but, the young guy at the counter, he wants to have sex with me, right here in the store. And Vicki, his cock is eleven-fucking-inches long.”

Her answer blew my mind. Vicki said, “Fucking do it Alex, do it, but record it so I can watch.”

“Okay,” I said. I hung up the phone and dropped my pants. When I did that he peeled off his shirt, and I peeled off mine.

“Fuck Yeah!” he said, and then says, “I’ll be right back.” Eric ran naked to the front door and flipped the lock.

As Eric walked back, I pressed record…

Standing in the hallway, I recorded his young monster cock as it moved around in every direction. I asked him to swing it from side to side for the camera, and pump it for my wife to see. I’ll be honest; watching his cock bob and swing as I recorded it made me want it all the more.

After I recorded his cock, I set my camera-phone on a shelf where it was easy to retrieve.

With the camera recording, I looked at Eric, and then he kissed me. His tongue was hot and active, and his cock was now resting against mine. Then, in a low voice he said, “We don’t have a lot of time, suck me and let me fuck you.”

Here I am, standing in the hallway, about to have sex in an adult video store. I got down on my knees, and handed Eric my camera-phone so he could get a close up. I grabbed his hard young shaft, pumped it a little, wrapped my lips around it, and sucked it, and sucked it, and sucked it.

As I continued to suck him I felt him start to pull back, so I let him. Eric then handed me the camera, and knelt down on his knees to suck my cock.

I quickly stood up and within seconds my cock was now in total ecstasy, sliding back and forth in his young mouth. He was good, real good, and knew how to keep a steady rhythm so I didn’t come too quickly.

I think he sucked me for about five-minutes, and then increased his speed; took my cock out of his mouth, and said, “C’mon Mister, shoot me your seed.”

Hearing that, I exploded my load into his mouth. As I was coming he stayed on my cock and milked it and milked it. Once I started to soften, he took the camera-phone and made me get on all fours. Then, he spit my load on my ass.

Eric was behind me now, and said, “Mister, your wife is going to love this… I’m going to record all eleven inches of my bare cock sliding into your tight ass.

ClaraReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraReed

And don’t worry, I've just been tested, I’m clean.”

All of a sudden, I felt the head of his bare cock start to poke at my ass. Soon after, I felt his cock start to make its slow crawl inside of me. It wasn't long before I felt it crawl deeper and deeper. It hurt like hell.

Eric kept a steady crawl up my ass, inch by inch by inch; then he’d pull back a little, and then go in a little deeper. At some point I asked, “How many inches are in?”

Without stopping he said, “About seven.”

Fuck, that meant he still had four more inches to push its way inside my ass. He didn’t stop, and just kept pumping and pumping. As much as it hurt I loved it, and he kept pumping. In a way, I can’t wait to see the video.

Again I asked, “How many inches?”

“Ten,” he said. “One more and I start fucking you.”

One more inch and then he starts fucking me? What the fuck is he doing now?

Just then he said, “It’s in, all eleven inches. Mister, are you ready to get fucked?”

What the fuck was this kid talking about?

I soon found out. All of a sudden he pulled his meat almost all the way out, and slammed it back in, over, and over, and over. Within seconds he had a steady pump slamming in and out of my ass.

Man was I getting fucked! I’m not sure how long he was in me, but the longer he was, the harder my cock got. He kept pumping and pumping, and all of a sudden I could feel his cock harden.

“Oh Fuck Mister… Here it comes…” And then he buried his cock in me, and blew his huge load eleven inches deep in my ass.

Feeling his cum, I shot streams of cum onto their carpeted floor, without even touching my cock.

After he came, he said, “Mister, your wife is going to love seeing this. I’m about to slowly pull eleven inches of cock out of your ass.”

Holy Fuck – My ass was cashed!

Weak-kneed, I stood up. I asked Eric where the washroom was? He let me use the employee washroom, because it had a shower. He gave me a towel, and I went in and cleaned up.

After my shower I felt refreshed, but my ass hurt. I still needed to rent a movie, and decided to get a copy of the bisexual movie that turned me on. Eric packaged my movie, and inquired if I wanted anything else.

I said, “No thanks, I’m good, I think.” I paid for the movie and was about to leave when Eric thanked me for making his last day working there a memorable one. He said that he and his family were moving out of state tomorrow.

I went out to my car and sat down. Fact is my ass was so sore I was not about to go shopping for steaks.

Sitting in my car, I decided to call my local meat market and spoke with John. I asked him to pick out four of his best steaks and have them delivered to my house. John said, “No problem Alex, they’ll be there in an hour."

“Perfect,” I thought. Then I called Vicki to let her know I’d be home in ten-minutes.

As I pulled into my garage, and with the garage door wide open, Vicki met me at my car door just wearing a thong.

When I opened the car door, my wife was acting like a little kid in a candy store. I know my wife, and she couldn't wait to see the video. She kissed me about ten times, and then she started, “C’mon, let me sees’.”

Because my ass sore as I hell, I guess I was a little grumpy. I told Vicki that she wasn't the one that was just fucked hard by an eleven-inch cock. She quickly picked up on that and backed off. Seconds later I apologized and hugged my wife.

Together, we walked in the house. As I took a seat at the kitchen table, Vicki wanted to know where the meat was?

Jokingly, I replied, “Well, a little while ago it was buried in my ass… But the good news is, more is being delivered.” Following that, I let her know John at the local market was sending us four juicy steaks to grill tonight, and they will be here within the hour.

And with that news, my wife hightailed it upstairs to put some clothes on. It was now mid-afternoon, and we still had a couple of hours before Vicki had to pick-up Deb. I went in my office to download the video, edit it, and save it on a disk.

So, here I sat, in pain, editing the video that created the pain in my ass. While I watched this insane man-on-man action, my cock was getting hard from reliving what too place. “Man, Eric’s cock is fucking huge,” I thought.

As I watched every scene, I started to wonder if my wife or Deb would like that monster crawling up inside one of them? Then I came to my senses; leave well enough alone. The last thing I needed was for my wife or Deb to become obsessed with a cock that big. Plus, Eric said that today was his last day. Problem solved.

Before I knew it, I finished the edit and burned it to a disk. I will say with the help of a free software program, it turned out pretty hot. Now my burning question was: When to let Vicki watch it? Plus, I need to make her understand this video was for her eyes only, not for Gene to watch, and definitely not Deb.

It wasn’t two-minutes after I finished the disk when Vicki popped into my office, wanting to know if it was done yet. To my surprise, she actually had clothes on, albeit they were a pair of short-shorts and a t-shirt. Once again, it was obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra or panties.

Before I answered her question, I was curious if the steaks had arrived yet? Vicki let me know they had, and said, “I gave the young man that delivered them a nice tip.”

I looked at my wife and asked, “A tip or a tit?”

Lesson learned here: Never ask a question if you’re not prepared for the answer.

Vicki said, “Well… Both.” When I reached in my purse to pay him, they kind of fell out of my t-shirt.”

I looked at her and fired back with, “Vicki, how can your tits fall out of that t-shirt?”

“Not this one,” she said, “The one I had on yesterday. The young man said I’m the hottest woman he’s ever seen, so I had to let him see them and…”

“Stop!” I said. “I don’t think I want to know any more details, do I?

“No, probably not - I’m just so horny. Alex I can’t wait to watch the video!”

“Vicki, really I can’t believe you showed him your tits, we are regular customers there…”

“HaHa – Gotcha! Alex, I’m not about to do something like that!”

I laughed, and then gave my wife a big hug and kiss. Then, I let her know my rules for the video; nobody watches it but her and I. She agreed, and I handed her the disk. I also suggested that she watch it now, and then pick-up Deb.

Before the disk was in her hand, she peeled of her shorts and t-shirt. Naked, she grabbed the disk out of my hand, told me to get naked, and ran downstairs.

I took off my shorts and t-shirt and went downstairs. By the time I got there, she was sitting on the sofa, had the video in the player, and had just clicked play. I sat down next to her and the video started.

The first image I recorded was Eric’s eleven-inch hard-on swinging and bobbing in hallway. When Vicki saw that she looked at me and her mouth dropped open. Then she started to watch, and started to masturbate.

About now was the scene where I started to suck his monster. Vicki had her hands on her tits and in her pussy, and was working herself into a sexual-frenzy. With her eyes glued to the screen, I moved off the sofa and got on the floor between her legs, and then licked her magnificent pussy.

As my tongue was enjoying her scent and taste, I could hear her saying, “Oh fuck yeah Alex, suck it, suck it…”

The louder she talked, the more I pleasured her pussy. I had my tongue buried and moving around in every direction, working her pussy into an orgasm. Then, I backed off, and just keep my tongue active on her lips.

With my tongue still licking her pussy, I pumped and pumped my cock, and it was now oozing pre-cum. I listened to Vicki’s rumblings, “Suck his cock, suck my husband’s cock, make him cum, c’mon Alex, cum for me…”

Seconds later is when I blew my load, and Vicki took a hold of my head and held it tight to her pussy. As she did so I aggressively tongued her and she gushed a stream of cum onto me…

Once her orgasm subsided, I moved into the center of the room where Gene fucked my ass, and motioned my wife to come down here. She did, and got on all fours in from of me, still keeping her eyes on the movie.

With my wife’s beautiful ass in front of me, the video had now advanced to the scene when Eric said, “Mister, your wife is going to love this… I’m going to record all eleven inches of my bare cock sliding into your tight ass. And don’t worry, I’ve just been tested, I’m clean…”

Eric got a great shot of cock pushing against my ass, prodding my hole. It also showed my load of my cum that he spit on my ass drip down. As that was playing, I bent down and prepped my wife’s ass to be fucked as she intently watched Eric’s monster cock push its way into mine.

As I did so, Vicki had a series of mini-orgasms, so I licked her pussy and used her juices to lube her ass. I opened her hole with my tongue and fingers as she watched. Eric continued to push his huge cock deeper and deeper inside of me.

Her ass was now ready. My oozing cock started to make its way inside of her, and as it did Eric’s cock was almost buried inside of me. It didn’t take me long to bury my cock in her, because Gene and I DP’d her yesterday.

Fucking my wife’s ass felt so hot! Other than yesterday, it had been a long time since her ass had my hard cock in it. From now on I’m going to have to fuck her ass often.

With both of us now watching Eric’s cock now slam my ass; I started to pump my wife’s ass with vigor. While I fucked her, I bent over and put a hand under her tits, just letting her nipples brush up against it.

Eric was now fucking the shit out of me, and I was pumping my wife’s ass hard. I had grabbed her hips like Eric had grabbed mine, and fucked her, and fucked her.

By now my wife had become pretty vocal, encouraging me to pound her ass hard, to slam my cock in her, and to fill it up with a load of hot cum.

Knowing Eric was about to blow a big load eleven inches deep within me, I got vocal, “Here it comes Vicki, get ready, get ready, we are coming, let’s come together, c'mon Vicki, ready…” and with that Eric blew his load, I blew my load, and Vicki’s pussy exploded all over me.

Vicki thought that once Eric shot his load in me, the video would abruptly end. My cock was still hard and buried deep inside of her, when I said, “There’s more, just listen…” And that’s when Eric said, “Mister, you wife is going to love seeing this. I’m about to slowly pull eleven inches of cock out of your ass.”

Just hearing that, Vicki eyes were again glued to the screen. As he started to slowly pull out, I said, “Watch this,” and that sparked Vicki to have another pussy explosion.

To add to her sexual-sensation, I timed pulling my cock out of her ass as Eric pulled his eleven-inches out of me.

Once my cock was out, Vicki turned over and lay down on her back. With her lying on the floor, I smothered her with kisses, and just held her for a few minutes.

As I held her, I reminded her she had to pick-up Deb at Five O’clock, so we showered and got dressed. I went out to start the grill and prepare the steaks, and Vicki took off to pick-up Deb at her hotel.

To be continued…

This fictional story was written by Alex Foremen and shall not be copied or re-produced.

Published 
Written by AlexForemen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments