Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Story Of My Wife - PT: 5

"Just about a minute later, Vicki said, “Alex, fuck him in the ass...”"

27
10 Comments 10
17.2k Views 17.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words
“In my last story, my smoking hot fifty-year-old wife Vicki, our friend Deb, and I went to a seedy night club where the girls entered a ‘Hot Legs’ contest dressed like Schoolgirls. Vicki won the contest, and we had some great sex in the club. Deb flew home the next day, but will be coming to live with us soon. Then, while my wife was out shopping one day, Gene rang the doorbell with a huge cock bulge…”

Part 5: Lets get started…

As soon as I answered the back door, Gene walked into our sunroom. He was obviously horny, because all he was wearing was a pair of skin-tight shorts.

Feeling horny myself, I couldn’t help but to notice the playful look of his huge cock bulge. In fact I could see his cock start to swell right before my eyes. As I kissed him I squeezed his cock, and then I let him know Vicki was not home.

Gene said, “I know, I thought we could play...”

Just after he said that, I peeled my shorts and shirt off, tossed them on the sofa in the sunroom, and then he popped his cock out of his tight shorts. Gene had his cock ring on, and seeing that made my blood rush to my cock. Since I got hard in an instant, putting my cock ring on wasn’t an option.

For the next few minutes, we stood near the doorway and kissed while we played with each other's cock. As soon as our cocks touched, we began to slap them together like we did the first time we played, and that made each of us even hornier.

After a few minutes of intense cock-play, I invited Gene into the kitchen. I still had the bottle of Tequila on the counter, so I took a couple of big swigs, handed the bottle to Gene, he did the same, and then handed the bottle back to me. Then, with the Tequila bottle in my hand, I knelt down and poured some Tequila on his hard cock, and then sucked his worm.

As I was sucking him, he grabbed the Tequila and took another big swig, and then handed it back to me. Since his cock tasted so erotic after I soaked it with Tequila, I gave it another splash, and then sucked it, and sucked it, and sucked his huge cock.

As I sucked Gene, I got him so hot so fast he had to tell me to slow down. Then he reached in his pocket and pulled out a little brown bottle, took the cap off, and sniffed it a few times.

I had no clue what it was, but I trusted he knew what he was doing. I did notice that just seconds after he did whatever it was he got hornier than fuck, and his cock started to ooze pre-cum.

Gene and I were now out of our mind’s hot and horny, so I once again began to suck him fast for a couple of minutes. I didn’t care if I made him cum quick, because now I wanted his sex seeds in my mouth or in my ass.

Then, as I thought about getting fucked, I stood up and we went into the living room. Once we were there, Gene did some more of whatever it was in the little brown bottle, and then he set the bottle on the carpet.

I was now buzzed and feeling aggressive from the Tequila, and Gene was too. As we stood facing each other, we literally charged into each other’s body, locked lips and furiously worked our tongues together, and ground our hard cocks into each other.

With our bodies tightly locked together, we began to get playfully aggressive with each other, almost as if we were going to fight. When we broke free, we knelt down and circled each other like a fighter would. Then, we charged at each other again, and began to wrestle for top and bottom position with our cocks smashed together between us.

That’s when Gene playfully said, “I’m gonna fuck your ass you fucking slut,” and he threw me to the carpet. At first he just got on top of me and kissed me, while he pumped his cock into mine.

When we stopped kissing, Gene lifted up my legs and began to tongue my ass. Once my ass was primed to fuck, he rested his hard as hell cock against my asshole, pushed hard, and he started to crawl in. Within seconds he was in, and he quickly began to pump and pump his cock inside of me. I was so fucking out of my mind hot that my cock was now pouring my juices all over my stomach.

Without any distractions, Gene was able to fuck me for a long time; much longer than last time. Since my ass was now well lubed from his pre-cum, there was no pain, just a feeling of sexual euphoria.

Gene’s cock felt so fucking hot sliding in and out of my ass that I got vocal and said, “C’mon you fucking cocksucker, fuck me like you fuck your other bitch buddies, c’mon, fuck my ass and shoot that fucker…”

After I said that, Gene grabbed his little brown bottle again, did some, and then pounded my ass even harder than before. Gene kept pumping me with full eight-inch strokes for a couple more minutes before he yelled out, “Take it you bottom bitch,” and he shot his load off deep inside of me like a canon.

As Gene was pumping his seeds in my ass, I shot my load onto my stomach, and a few ropes landed on my face. Seeing that, Gene leaned forward to suck-up my seeds, and then he shared them with me as we kissed.

Fuck that was hot!

As Gene was laying on me, I told him, “Next time I won’t let you drop my ass like a rock,” and we laughed, got up, and hit the shower.

While we were in the shower, I asked him what the little brown bottle was. He said, “Poppers,” and then he accidentally spilled the beans, “I love doing them when I have sex with a man, it make me hotter.”

A-ha, my suspicions were right, not that I really cared, well maybe a little for the sake of STD’s. Now that the cat was out of the bag, I began to question him as to when he got started, how he got started, and just some curious questions.

Gene let me know he goes both ways. As he told me his story, he said, “When I was young a buddy and I used to jack-off together.

CaroleFreire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaroleFreire

Then as time went on we kept taking it a step further, and further, until one day when we finally dared each other into fucking each other. That day, I got the Vaseline out, and we fucked and fucked. Since we both loved it, we fucked each other as often as we could.”

Gene continued to tell me, “As I got older I just dated women, and ended up married.” Then he said, “Since my wife quit caring about her looks and sex, we haven’t had sex in a long time. Then one day I was so horny I went to an adult book store, and had anonymous sex with a few guys, but I haven’t done much of that lately either. That’s where I bought the poppers.”

As we showered, Gene continued to tell me about some of early his man-on-man sexual encounters. He also let me know just how much he enjoys having sex with me. But then Gene added, “Don’t get me wrong, I still love to have sex with women, and truth is, I have jacked-off fantasizing about Vicki for years… She is so fucking hot.”

Gene and I were so caught up pumping each other’s cocks’ while we talked about sex, I forgot all about my wife until she opened the shower door on us.

When Vicki first saw us, we were pumping each other’s cock as we talked. Her look of shock and surprise quickly went to excitement, and then she stepped in the shower with us still dressed.

Vicki quickly knelt down and took both of our cocks in her mouth at the same time and sucked them. It was so fucking hot to look down at my wife and watch her suck us as her thin cotton top was getting soaked, making her big tits look obscenely hot.

After a few minutes, she stood up and let the water from the showerhead soak her pussy in her thin cotton shorts. Once her shorts were soaked, and because she wasn’t wearing any panties, her swollen pussy lips looked even more obscene than her huge tits.

As Vicki stood in the shower still clothed, she played with her tits in her wet cotton top as she watched us pump our cocks, while we lusted over her insanely hot wet body.

Vicki now became insatiable, and began to finger-fuck her pussy hard, so hard that she actually poked a hole through her wet shorts. With her finger now franticly fucking her pussy, the hole kept getting bigger and bigger. Then Vicki used both hands to rip the hole wide open to expose her pussy lips.

Finally, my wife looked at Gene and I, and showed us her swollen pussy lips through the big hole in her shorts. Then she said, “Will somebody please fuck me...”

Gene quickly stepped forward and slid his cock between her pussy lips, and quickly got a good pump going. Just about a minute later, Vicki said, “Alex, fuck him in the ass...”

I got behind Gene, and he stopped fucking my wife long enough to let me drive my hard cock deep inside of him. Once I was in, I pumped his ass as he pumped my wife’s pussy. It took a little bit before we got into a rhythm, but once we did, all of us just let the hot water shower down upon us, and we fucked, and fucked, and fucked.

I have to tell you, feeling my wife’s big tits and hot ass in her tight wet clothes as we fucked maybe the hottest thing I’d ever felt. As I had one hand on her ass, and Gene and I each had a hand on one of her tits, I couldn’t hold back any longer and said, “Of fuck yeah,” and shot my load straight up Gene’s ass.

In the heat of the moment, Gene then seeded my wife’s pussy, and she had one of her vibrating gusher’s all over Gene’s cock.

After we all came, we ripped Vicki’s wet clothes off her body, sandwiched her naked body between us, and just held her as she had a series of mini-orgasms.

When my wife finally came back down to earth, Gene and I showered off our cocks, stepped out, and dried off. Once we were dry, we looked into the shower through the glass door, and saw that Vicki was franticly masturbating. We decided to just let her enjoy her fantasies, and her body.

Gene and I went downstairs and got dressed, and then Gene went home, but not before he said, “I don’t know who is hotter, you or your wife,” and then he kissed me and left.

It was about a half-hour before my wife came downstairs, and to my surprise she wasn’t dressed like a slut. I was sitting on the sofa and she asked me to help her unload the paint she bought from her car. I did that for her, and carried it upstairs to what will soon be Deb’s room.

When I came back downstairs, I turned the TV on and sat back down on the sofa. A few minutes later, Vicki came in and sat down next to me, and asked me, “Alex, do you like having sex with men more than having sex with women?”

I looked at my wife, and I will say she had a concerned look on her face, and like an asshole I jokingly said, “Hell No! I can’t wait till Deb gets here so I fuck the shit out of her luscious pussy.”

Well, that was the wrong thing to say because my wife was feeling emotional and didn’t realize I was just kidding, and she started to cry.

I can’t begin tell you how shitty I felt. As much as I tried to make it right, nothing I said was working, and then Vicki took off for our bedroom, still crying.

Now, and for the first time in years I had a real dilemma to make right, and it was totally my fault. I went up to our bedroom and sat on our bed, and said, “Vicki, you know me, and you should know by the tone of my voice when I am joking, and I was joking.” Then I proceeded to tell her how jealous I was when she shut the stall door in my face and fucked Eric in the men’s room stall.

When I said that to Vicki, I must have spoke volumes, because she sat up and kissed me. For the rest of the night, I made passionate love to the love of my life, my wife.

To be continued…

This fictional story was written by Alex Foremen and shall not be copied or re-produced.

Published 
Written by AlexForemen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments