Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tales of Jezebel, Ch. 4

"Lauren and Fancy get closer..."

0
0 Comments 0
2.3k Views 2.3k
988 words 988 words

It was the following night after classes and the two friends were at The Roadrunner, the college hangout and bar. Fancy spotted Jezebel at the bar. Jezebel smiled at her.

“Hey…” Fancy said to Jezebel.

“It’s the pretty college girl…” Jezebel said. She looked at Lauren and smiled. “And you brought a friend?”

“Yeah, we were roommates back in our freshman year. Remember when you asked me… you know, that question? Meet the answer to your question. Thanks for being a good listener, by the way,” Fancy said.

“Don’t mention it. It’s part of the job, honey. Oh, good choice. Very good choice. I’ve seen you before, right?” She said, looking at Lauren, liking what she saw.

“Yeah, I’ve been here before,” Lauren said.

“I thought I remembered you. You’re the one from Bama who needed to get away after...” Lauren shot her a look. “What can I get you two?” Jezebel said, suddenly changing the subject. They ordered shots.

“What about wanting to get away?” Fancy said, turning to Lauren.

“I never told you this?” Lauren said, tilting her head quizzically. Fancy shook her head no. After they got their shots, Lauren downed hers quickly.

“Look, Fancy, I bet you’re wondering why I didn’t stay at home in Alabama or go ‘Roll Tide’, right?” Lauren said.

“Well, kind of. When you think about it…”

“I needed to get away. I had a situation in high school. Everyone thought I was the pretty athletic girl on campus. Boys went nuts for me, I was nice to them but not a bitch to boys back then, you know? I was a cheerleader with a boyfriend on the football team, going to the University of Alabama. I wasn’t sure where I was going after high school. I knew I loved him,” Lauren said.

“I think I know where this is going… can we get a refill?” Fancy said. Lauren downed it again. Fancy looked at her with sincerity.

“So I applied to the University of Alabama in high school. What the hell? I would stay close to home. My family all say ‘Roll Tide.’ I Stay with the man I love, but nope… one Friday night in the state playoffs, senior year, after we won a game… I caught him cheating with another cheerleader,” Lauren said, reliving the memory. Jezebel was quietly in the background listening to the story again. Lauren almost reminded her of herself in some ways. Fancy was speechless. All she could say was:

“Damn.”

“I know, right? And that’s not even the half of it. After my boyfriend, it was bad. I was an attention whore for boys. Until someone called me out on it. It was senior year. She was in ROTC in my school. I was talking to some dude about my breakup when she said: ‘Shut up. It’s not over. It’s one guy. More will come, trust me,’” Lauren said. “I looked at her. She was actually pretty. I did not think she was gay. That was the last thought in my head. But there was something about her that was attractive. She had long black hair, soft skin and lips that were so delicious.” Lauren smiled, reminiscing. Soon she was crying. Her friend held her. “She had a rough-around-the-edges feel, but she was such a softie. We became friends. Eventually we kissed at a party. Some people heard, outing me. God, I was such a bitch to her.”

MariamLuxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariamLuxe

“Why?” Fancy said, with more concern. She never saw her friend like this.

“I pushed her away. I was a cheerleader. She was a lesbian. Do you know where I’m from? They don’t like that. It was like a forbidden romance, you know?” Lauren said, chuckling.

“Hell, I’m from Houston. I told you about my best friend. To be honest… I think she likes me,” Fancy said, drinking another one.

“You know, you are kind of hot,” Lauren said, biting her lip.

“You’ve told me that before,” Fancy said. Every time the thought entered her head, it seemed so naughty. Lauren touched Fancy’s rosy cheek and being the jokester she was, Fancy slowly realized that look was real. Fancy smiled. Her friend smiled back drunkenly. Fancy looked back at Jezebel and mouthed:

“I’ll text you later.”

She nodded. Jezebel shook her head and smiled as the two friends staggered out.

Lauren said softly in Fancy’s ear: “I love you.”

Fancy said it back, not thinking anything about it, only drunkenness. Lauren turned around, looked her friend in her eyes and said: “Thank you.”

At this point the two friends were right outside the bar. Lauren leaned in. Fancy stood still as her best friend kissed her lips which were soft as  linen. At first, Lauren felt foolish. But they stared in each other’s eyes for a few seconds and their lips met again. This time with more passion. Their mouths began to open more. Their breathing became hard. They felt each other’s soft skin. Lauren touched Fancy’s necklace that said “Amor” as she broke off the kiss. She started to kiss her on the neck. Fancy stopped her. Lauren bit her bottom lip as Fancy caught her breath. The two friends said nothing after that encounter. Fancy had a lot of thoughts as her friend slept off her drunkenness.

‘I had no idea Lauren had such a history like that. I did it again. I kissed my friend again. And I think I liked it. Does that mean I like girls?’

Her cell phone vibrated twice with a new message from Jezebel:

“Jezebel: Y’all alright?”

She typed back a simple:

“We’re ok.”

She looked at the message she'd missed from Grace. She looked at a slumbering Lauren, smiled and typed in a text to her:

“I miss you too, Gracie.”

 

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors