Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Weekend At Tina's

12
6 Comments 6
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

She liked to start out her day with two things; a nice hot cup of coffee and fingers in her pussy.

She always rose early, to have her alone time. She'd get out of bed, leaving whichever lover was there and walk naked into the living room. Naked was the only rule of the house. Clothes were for when you left.

Her coffee machine was on a timer, so she poured herself a fresh cup and walked into the living room. Seating herself on her favorite arm chair and her cup on the table, she lay back and opened her legs.

Her pussy was freshly waxed and smooth. Her lips were already wet, waiting for her to begin. Her first touch made her sigh. This was not a quick play to relieve desire, it was to be long and slow, with a gradual build up to her first orgasm of the day.

She touched her finger to her clit, then down her lips and back up again. She spread the juice of her pussy onto her clit with her finger, swirling it around her bud. She continued slowly, not wanting to cum too soon, the fingers of her right hand moving in slow circles on her clit; the pleasure was wonderful. It was so hard not to race to orgasm. She loved that too, but mornings like this she wanted it drawn out.

She took a sip of her coffee, warm and smooth as she liked.

She lay back working on her clit, thinking of last night. A new man had come to their house. 

David.

He was a good looking man with short brown hair and a nice body. She'd met him over the net on a site she frequented. He'd been fascinated by her nudist life style and the open sexuality of her family. They'd talked for a few weeks, getting to know how her home worked. He'd seemed willing and very open minded. She liked that.

He'd agreed to come over for the weekend; she told him who was going to be home and what he might see and experience. 

This had excited and fascinated him even more.

He'd arrived around five pm Friday. Their front door was back from the street with a fence allowing privacy, so she answered the door naked. She greeted him with a quick kiss on the cheek, before leading him inside. She took him into the front room, which was lined with cabinets. He lay his overnight bag down, as instructed, and began to undress. She watched him slowly strip.

Seeing someone naked for the first time was always a treat for her.

When he'd finished, he'd stood before her naked and glorious. He had a nice physique, not overly muscled, but which showed care and exercise. He had light chest hair leading down to a flat stomach. His cock was soft at the moment, but looked like it had potential. He'd trimmed and shaved himself. It was more hygienic that way. His legs looked strong as well.

She moved towards him, putting her hands to his chest, feeling his muscles. Her hands moved down his body, past his stomach to his cock, which had began to respond to her touch. She stroked it a few times, feeling it grow in her hands. Looking him in the eyes she felt how big his cock was getting. She was looking forward to introducing him to everyone and see how the night went, but first she wanted a taste. She knelt down and took his now-hard cock into her mouth. It was big and long, filling her mouth nicely. Her oral skills allowed her to take him all the way into her throat.

She only sucked him for a few minutes, realizing it would be rude to hog all the fun before introducing him to the rest of the house. Still, his cock was going to be such fun to play with.

She got up, taking his hand and leading him into the lounge to the others. They were all seated, watching TV. All were completely naked. 

Tina introduced him to her husband, Jim, a heavy-set man with black hair, with a touch of grey. His cock was uncut and semi hard.

Then Travis, her step brother, a lean man with short blonde hair and goatee. He was cut and semi hard as well, though quite large.

Sarah, Travis's partner, stood up, coming over to hug him. She was dark haired, slim and well toned. Her breasts a little more than a B cup with large nipples.

Lastly was Jill, Tina's cousin. Where Tina was slim with narrow hips and small breasts, Jill was short and stocky, with wide hips and large boobs that were full but firm. She also had a sly expression as she came up, shaking his hand as the men had. 

The all sat down after getting drinks and began talking and getting to know each other.

Tina lay back, remembering all they'd gotten up to that night.

Salvador20cm1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Salvador20cm1

She closed her eyes, envisioning it all, her fingers going into her pussy, so lost in her thoughts and fingers that she hadn't heard David come in. He watched her play with her eyes closed for a few minutes. He tiptoed over to her chair, crouching down between her legs. He watched her fingers continue to play with her clit, glistening with her juices. He waited for his opportunity, breathing in her scent.

Tina took her fingers from her pussy, taking them to her mouth. She loved her own taste. The moment she put her fingers in her mouth, she felt a tongue caress her clit.

The surprise made her start and open her eyes. When she saw David's head there, she put her hand to the back of his head, pressing him into her pussy.

Her surprise got even bigger as she gazed past David, to the doorway, where stood Travis watching them both and stroking his growing cock. Travis had such a lovely long cock. Not too thick, but it went in so deeply. She'd watched Travis suck on David's cock last night, then take David in his ass. She'd loved it. At the time she'd been riding Jill's face and had cum just as David had pulled out and cum all over Travis's back.

Tina loved watching the boys play together. Especially when they fucked. Watching a man fuck another man made her so hot.

She looked up at Travis, who winked at her as he crept up behind David. He got behind David, putting his hands on both his cheeks, opening them up and flicking his tongue on Davis asshole. David started a little, but last night had prepared him for what could happen here. Anal sex was a joy for him as well, either giving or receiving. He continued to lick and suck Tina's sweet pussy as Travis's tongue lubed him up.

Travis aimed his cock at David and slowly pushed his head in. David was so tight, it felt so good. David gritted his teeth at the initial pain, but relaxed as he felt Travis push his cock deeper inside him. His cock was so long, it felt like it went on forever until he felt Travis's hips touch his ass. Travis stayed motionless for a moment, letting David adjust. 

David moaned into Tina's pussy.

Travis gripped David's ass and began slow, easy strokes in and out of him. 

Tina pressed David's face deeper into her pussy; looking over, she watched as Travis began to fuck him. It was too much for her, and the slow orgasm she'd been waiting for hit hard. She wrapped her legs around David's face as she rode her orgasm. David continued to lick her clit, making her jump as she became too sensitive to bear it.

David pushed back as Travis thrust, taking him as deep as he could. His cock felt so good. Tina recovered and moved off the chair. She knelt beside them, watching Travis continue to slowly fuck David's ass. She loved to watch others have sex. The eroticism was amazing, but it also made her happy to see others enjoy their sexuality so openly.

She moved over to kiss Travis. She reached down taking a hold of David's cock, stroking it in time with Travis's thrusts. Travis broke the kiss, leaning down to take Tina's nipple in his teeth, gently biting. Tina groaned.

Tina crawled underneath David, taking his cock into her mouth. She positioned herself so David's cock would go into her throat every time Travis thrust into him... throat fucking, another favorite of hers.

Travis was loving David's ass, but it was getting too good to go slow anymore. He sped up his pace, beginning to pound into David. The harder thrusts made David's cock go deeper into Tina's throat, making her relax her throat even more. Travis slammed his cock into David's ass as he came hard, holding himself against David's hips, David's ass milking his cum from him. This brought David's own orgasm, coming down Tina's throat.

Tina eased David's cock from her mouth, taking time to suck the last few drops from him. She moved out from under him, moving over to Travis, kissing him deeply with David's cum still in her mouth. She then leaned down, taking Travis cock from David's ass kissing the tip and licking the last of his cum.

Tina loved her household, and so loved house guests.

Published 
Written by Trueren
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments