Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three's A Crowd

"A trip to the store opened up a world of possibilities"

6
0 Comments 0
15.2k Views 15.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
As the party wound down and everyone left, Rich decided he’d go out to buy a fresh pack of cigarettes. He told his girlfriend Jess and his best friend Seb that he’d be back shortly.

Seb and Jess had hooked up during the summer and they they got along extremely well, sometimes better than Rich and Jess did which sometimes worried him. He'd noticed how well they’d been interacting all night long and, half-jokingly, he'd texted her “suck his dick, already!” when he caught her nuzzled up against him on the couch.

When Rich returned from the store with his cigarettes, the door was locked, something Jess always did. Before knocking, Rich decided to peer through the living room window. He was barely able to see through the slats of the blinds but, much to his surprise and perhaps tinted with slight jealousy, he saw Jess straddling Seb.

She’d clearly been flirting with him all night and, now that they were alone, she had the chance to get what she wanted. Rich watched briefly before moving back to the door and knocking.

“Hey! Where’d you go?” asked Jess as she unlocked the door.

“I told you I was going out for cigarettes and I’d be right back. Why was the door locked? Were you two up to something?” Rich asked somewhat jokingly.

“No, nothing, we were just talking,” she said.

“Bullshit, Jess. I saw you guys making out.” 

“Sorry,” is all she could muster, looking down at her feet.

“So you want him, eh? Lift up your hands,” he ordered.

She looked at him, baffled and confused, but raised her hands above her head. Rich grabbed her shirt and hoisted it above her head before unclasping her bra.

“Go,” he said, tilting his head in the direction of the living room.

Seb sat there quietly, not sure what was happening in the foyer, until topless Jess turned the corner cupping her breasts and shyly looking down.

Rich grabbed her arms from behind and pulled them down.

“So Seb, what do you think?” he asked. Hardly had the words been spoken when Seb approached Jess and cupped one of her bare breasts while his mouth sucked on her other pink nipple. Jess threw her head back and moaned. Rich pressed up against her from behind, still holding her arms as she looked over her shoulder, her eyes clearly screaming for more. She leaned back and kissed her boyfriend.

The trio moved to the couch, Seb and Rich sitting on each side of Jess. Her hands rubbed their crotches, feeling their cocks throbbing with every stroke.

Rich asked, “Do you want to suck his dick?”

She nodded shyly.

“Say it, say you want to suck his dick,” Rich demanded.

“I want to suck his dick,” said Jess as she knelt between the two of them.

Jess unzipped Rich’s pants first. Still caressing Seb’s cock over his pants, she took Rich into her mouth and looked over at Seb who undid his jeans. His cock sprang out with enthusiasm. It was a little over six inches, veiny with a nice head covered in pre-cum.

“Go on then, take him, too,” Rich said.

She immediately engulfed Seb's dick down her throat as she stroked Rich’s cock.

Rich had never really thought of sharing Jess. Had it not been for the drinks at the party, he probably wouldn't have had the courage to go through with this but, as he watched his girlfriend bobbing on his friend’s cock, he realized it was hot. She gave amazing head and, in some sense, Rich figured it wasn’t fair not to let others experience what she had to offer.

“Let’s go downstairs where we can be a bit louder,” Rich suggested.

As they made their way to the basement, Rich grabbed a desk chair and blanket and set up a little impromptu spot for them to be bit more comfortable. Jess knelt in front of Seb, again taking his dick, flicking it teasingly with her tongue as she looked up at him.

Rich moved next to Seb and immediately Jess grabbed hold of his manhood. She was like a kid on Hallowe’en. Her eyes lit up as she knelt before them, her pussy soaking her panties as she took turns sucking each dick.

“Get closer,” she begged as she grabbed their asses and brought them near to each other.

“I’ve always wanted to try this,” she continued as she took both heads in her mouth at once. She looked up at Rich, maintaining eye contact as she sucked both dicks with vigor.

“You’re a filthy little cock sucker, aren’t you?” he asked her. She nodded with a smile before deepthroating him, and then doing the same with Seb.

They moved to the area Rich had set up and he sat down in the chair as Seb moved behind Jess.

As he entered her from behind she stared at her boyfriend, clutching his dick in her hand.

SoophieKamenski
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoophieKamenski

Her eyes rolled and she moaned as she felt Seb’s cock part her lips before he plunged in all the way. She opened her eyes, the sense of delight plastered across her face as she looked at Rich.

“Oh my God,” she hissed between her teeth as she stroked Rich in unison with Seb’s thrusts.

It was hot for Rich to see her from this angle. He loved the expressions of ecstasy she was displaying as his best friend fucked her tight pussy.

She alternated between jerking Rich and blowing him until Seb suggested they switch spots. Jess turned around as Seb stood up and she started sucking his dick clean of her juices before removing his condom.

Rich noticed how wet she was; she had already cum, obviously. Her juices had started to drip down her thigh and Seb had already loosened her up a bit judging from the swelling of her labia.

From behind, Rich held her hair while she blew Seb. She gagged occasionally but loved the feeling of having a hard cock at both ends.

With an exasperated sigh, Rich declared he was getting a cramp and needed a break. He pulled out of her and watched Seb lie down on the blanket and Jess climb on top of him, guiding him into her wanting hole.

Rich sat back in the chair and gently trailed a finger along his swollen dick, watching and enjoying the show his girlfriend and friend were providing. After a few minutes of rest he asked Jess to go reverse cowgirl so they could fill her pussy with both of their cocks. Unfortunately, the angle didn’t allow it so Rich stood above Seb and let Jess suck his dick as she rode Seb.

After a thorough ride and strong orgasm, Jess lifted off Seb. “I want to suck you guys together again,” she pleaded.

As Seb and Rich again stood side by side she took turns sucking their dicks and massaging their balls. Rich knelt down to finger her and fondle her tits as she blew Seb and, in that instant, something took over in his brain.

Kneeling next to Jess and looking up to Seb he asked, “This… this might sound weird, but can I try sucking your dick?”

Surprised by the request, Seb replied, “Uh? If you want to, I guess.”

Jess moved over slightly and held Seb's cock as Rich leaned in. He couldn’t believe he was actually going to do this, the thought or desire had never really crossed his mind. He wrapped fingers around Seb’s warm shaft, his face inching closer and closer to his friend’s cock.

As he slowly made contact with his tongue he was pleased by the taboo of it all. And, with that thought, he wrapped his lips around the head and sucked it into his mouth. Rich couldn’t believe how soft it was, or how he could feel every vein pass across his lips as he bobbed his head back and forth.

Jess watched, smiling, surprised and mesmerized by the fact her boyfriend was sucking a dick. Who would have thought a party with friends would have ever led to this?

After less than a minute of exploring, Rich backed away and sat back down in the chair, pulling Jess towards him. She licked from his balls to the tip of his swollen member, lapping up the wetness that had accumulated. Seb knelt down behind Jess and slid his cock back into her.

Jess was honestly phenomenal when it came to oral and Rich tensed as he neared his climax. Watching her getting fucked, her tits swaying with every thrust, her moans muffled by his cock, and the sound of Seb’s balls slapping against her as he forced his cock deep inside, made Rich lose control.

Rope after rope of cum erupted into her mouth and her eyes closed as she savoured his seed and the sensation of being filled.

“I’ll be right back,” said Rich after catching his breath. He went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. As he wiped the sweat from his brow he looked at his naked reflection in the kitchen window.

“Wow! I can’t believe we did this," he thought before returning to the basement.

He went quietly down the stairs and sat on the bottom step, watching Jess getting a thorough fucking from Seb. She was slouched in the chair with her hips just on the edge, her legs hooked over Seb’s strong biceps as he repeatedly thrust his cock into her. He could hear her wetness with every violent thrust.

As Seb began to pant harder, his knees buckling, Jess clasped her hands behind his neck. “Cum for me, Seb. Cum all over my tits. I want to feel your cum all over me,” she cried.

Seb withdrew his cock in time to shoot several ropes of thick, hot cum all over her chest and stomach. They both stayed there for a moment, catching their breath and enjoying the post coital bliss.

Jess let out a long breath.“Hooo, that was intense,” she said as Seb used the blanket to wipe off his sperm before giving her one last kiss.

Rich smirked as he stood and walked back up the stairs.

Published 
Written by Dickie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors