Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trivet's Antiques and Boutique

"A heart broken single man learns what a real blowjob feels like..."

20
11 Comments 11
8.5k Views 8.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Tom is not having a good month; he has changed jobs, moved into a new apartment, and he has broken up with his fiancée Mary after three years together. They are in different stages of their lives; she broke it off since she wants a family. Tom is not ready yet for kids, but he still was in love with Mary. He knew she made the right decision, but it did not make it hurt any less. Tom and Mary are both in their early twenties, and the sex has been incredible. They clicked in bed. The split left no room for sex; they had not had sex for a few months, as the breaking up was stressful for them and emotionally draining.

Tom is taking a few days off work in between jobs to move and adjust to life living alone again. Walking around downtown, he stops in a shop that is full of antiques from floor to ceiling. It also has everything from costumes to posters. The store has three floors with the second floor mostly furniture and other types of decor. Tom asks if he can go upstairs to look around as a sign on the stairs requests, and an older gray hair man escorts him up the stairway.

The older man looks to be in his sixties and seems a little effeminate. He has long gray hair and carries a few extra pounds. Tom is five foot ten; blue eyes and dishwater blond hair with a solid masculine build from working out with weights. Tom gets a sense that the man may be gay based on how he is looking Tom over, as he browses over the rugs and other items he is interested in purchasing. The older man shows Tom what area has what items as they walk around.

"Walter is my name, are you interested in anything in particular?" he asks.

"Not really, rugs and maybe some lamps. Is there anything you might suggest?" replied Tom.

Walter explains what they have in the rug selection and shows Tom some of the older antique lamps that many of the younger people are buying. They walk around together and Tom notices Walter likes to walk close to him. The second floor is large and less cluttered than the first floor. It is a larger floored older building with a freight elevator. The enormous room is dark except for the areas that window light illuminates. The more shaded areas have lights on, making it an enjoyable atmosphere to shop.

Walter asks, "What is your name and what do you do for a living?"

Tom replies, "My name is Tom, and I am in industrial sales."

"Do you like art, such as paintings and wall hangings?" says Walter.

"I do like art, I use to paint and now do photography," says Tom.

Walter shows Tom a few paintings that are abstract, as are the cloth Middle Eastern wall hangings. Tom is interested in what he is looking at on the wall, and then Walter leads him around the furniture to where the paintings and other items that is behind the entire inventory. While they walk, Tom keeps feeling Walter is eyeing him up and down with interests other than making a sale.

Walter points to an open doorway and says, "Let me show you some painting we have that might be relevant to a young man like yourself," as he leads Tom to the opening and hallway beyond.

As they enter the long hallway with dim light, Tom sees an extensive collection of erotic art. Some of the art is old masters' work with simple nudity; other works are sex that is more graphic and abstract orgies. Walter leads Tom to what he calls his favorite work of art. The favorite is a large painting with some general appeal that focuses on gay sex. The painting is huge and has many male sex scenes and it is impressive.

"What do you think of this painting? Do you like the scene?" says Walter, as he leans against Tom.

Walter moves closer putting his arm around Tom's back as he points at a couple of men engaging in oral sex. Tom’s mouth feels full of dry cotton as he stutters, “I think it looks like interesting hot action,” he says. He is nervous but is feeling a little aroused, since it has been so long since he has had any sex.

"Have you ever been given a blow job by another male?" asks Walter, as he snuggles closer to Tom.

Tom's mouth is still like dry cotton as he speaks. "I was, when I was a teenager with a friend," he says.

"How did you like him giving you head, did you enjoy it?" asks Walter.

"It was fun, but my friend was not experienced giving blowjobs. I was not able to ejaculate when he gave me blowjobs. My friend's jaw would get sore I took so long, and then he would just jack me off," Tom says. His mouth is still so dry he is barely able to speak.

Tom is standing there stiff as a board, nervous with his eyes focused on the painting, not sure, how he feels about all that is happening. Walter is pointing out all the erotic male action in the picture as he lowers his hand to feel Tom's tight firm butt. Tom is transfixed with the erotic painting in the moment, and Walter's voice is coaxing Tom in his desires for something more. Tom is not gay but feels aroused by the hand rubbing and art.

Walter is admiring Tom's firm butt, body and crotch bulge, wondering what Tom has hanging between his legs. Walter is an older gay man who likes all men, but younger male cocks are his favorite. He loves to suck young hard tube steaks. Tom is a cute young man and Walter hopes to pleasure him.

"Tom, does your wife give you blowjobs?" he asks.

Tom says, "I am not married, and my girlfriend used to but we are breaking up. She is great in bed but she is not very good at oral. I am never able to cum in her mouth. I have never been able to cum just from a blowjob ever, from anyone."

Walter is now more curious as to the size and look of Tom's cock. He is still standing rigid unable to look at Walter or anywhere else but the picture as sweat beads form on his forehead. Walter slides his hand over Tom's bulging crotch and begins to rub Tom's cock through his pants. Tom's cock grows quickly to the warm feel of his rubbing. He is enjoying the growing cock bulge and wants to suck his cock.

Walter says, "Tom would you like me to give you a blowjob you will never forget?" as Walter begins to unzip his bulging pants.

Tom is beyond the point of return and feels the need to get some relief of his swollen balls. Walter has him wanting a blowjob now more than ever. He does not care if it is from another man; he is curious how it might feel.

Now able to speak clearly he says, "A blowjob sounds good, but where can you do this for me."

Walter is feeling Tom's ample size cock and balls through his underwear as he looks around and listens. He takes Tom's hand and leads him down the long hallway of art to where it appears to end, only to see an opening and a staircase leading to the third floor. The area has a cove at the base of the stairs; the cove is dim lit by windows light. The gradient light only reaches up the old stairway a few steps.

"This is a safe place for us, no one can come in this area unexpected," he says.

Walter moves into the stairway opening and sits on the third step, which puts his head at eye level of Tom's crotch. Tom is looking at Walter as he adjusts himself for Tom to step in the cove. Tom can see he has a look of anticipation as he steps into the stairway and Walter starts to rub his inner thighs. His eyes look up into his eyes as he unbuckles his unzipped pants. Tom is breathing heavy as his cock is now fully erect in anticipation of his lips and mouth.

Walter unbuttons his pants as they fall to his hips he slips them over his hips onto the floor. Revealing Tom's happy trail above his jockeys, he is standing ridged in his bulging jockey shorts unsure what to do. Walter moves his face toward his bulging underwear and he takes a deep breath to inhale the scent and smell of Tom's manhood. He is nuzzling his nose deep into his balls placing his mouth on the bulging cock through his underwear. He is breathing hot and heavy into the jockeys as his hand rubs up and down Tom's now bare inner thighs to his balls. Tom becomes more excited by Walter's caressing as his cock engorges further.

Tom unbuttons his dress shirt nervously opening up his midriff for his easy access. Walter mumbles a soft moan of delight at Tom’s buff stomach and chest. He runs his warm hand up his midriff happy trail to his slightly hairy chest, "You have a tight firm sexy body," Walter says.

Walter enjoys the ample size and smell of his crotch; he wants to see his prize as he starts to lower Tom's jockeys in a slow seductive manner.

alicelidell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicelidell

He kisses Tom's torso as he lowers the waistband down his pelvis exposing his meat stick. Tom's jockeys are in full tent mode as his breathing quickens in excitement. Walter lowers the waistband over his trimmed dishwater, blond pubic hair exposing his upper shaft he kisses and runs his tongue through his pubic hair around the top of his cock shaft while exposing more of his fresh young meat pole with giddy delight.

Tom's cock pushing for release as Walter's hot breath beckons his manhood. When Walter finally brings the waistband past his cock head, it bounces up and down in freedom. A glow comes over Walter his wide eyes look amazed at the perfect shape and size of Tom's six plus inch thick cut cock. His above average balls full of man juice is eye candy to his waiting lips. He has not had a more impressive looking love muscle before. Tom's cock and balls are flawless with a slight curve upward and immaculately shaped head surrounded by ideal glands and frenulum. The scrotum has exceptionally developed round balls hanging in perfection with his phallus.

“Tom you have a beautiful dick, perfect shape, and size,” says Walter looking up into his eyes.

“Thank you, I am glad you like my cock, I always think I am small in size,” Tom says.

Walter starts to cup his balls as he gives a close inspection and he licks and tastes his balls and cock using short licks and suck sampling of this marvelous penis. Walter is in no hurry; he wants to consume it while savoring this cock sucking moment. He runs his hand through Tom’s spreading legs up the crack of his ass pulling him closer to his face as he admires what he is about to swallow. Tom feels horny with desire as Walter is kissing and licking starts the process of pleasuring his meat stick.

Walter takes his balls into his warm wet mouth filled with saliva he twirls them one at a time and finally both at once as Tom groans and moves his pelvis closer. Walter is rubbing his ass and inner thighs in between holding his cock out for his admiration. He takes the cock head into his mouth coaxing it with his lips, and tongue, Tom’s deep guttural sounds assures he is pleased. Pumping his, lips around Tom's swelling purple cock head, Walter shows his skill as he works the glands and meatus. Tom has never had a blowjob like this before. Walter sucks a little deeper then pulls his lips off the cock as he continues to enjoy looking at the appearance of Tom’s glistening young wet hard cock. He is licking his lips in a seductive manner.

Walter puckers his lips around the penis head and slides his hands around Tom's firm ass cheeks as he pulls Tom toward him. Then with one smooth movement, he swallows his whole manhood balls deep into his warm wet mouth and throat with his nose buried in Tom's pubic hair.

Tom gasps loudly, “Oh shit that feels good, AHH... Oh man, suck it,” grunts Tom in pure rapture as his ass cheeks tighten.

Tom has never had anyone deep throat his cock in the past. Tom's cock is being completely swallowed has him nearly blow his load. The feeling of Walter's wet mouth was fantastic. Walter holds his ass cheeks in his hands, as he sucks Tom with slow, steady pumping in and out from head to balls deep pleasuring his throbbing nob. He makes noises of hot satisfaction and slurping while working his lips and tongue in a swirling movement that feels like a tight pussy on Tom’s love muscle. It seems incredible to Tom transfixed by his magic mouth, with the mood and the light in the stairwell it is magical.

Tom looks down to watch Walter sucking his cock. He has never had a feeling like this before, a blowjob that feels like fucking only better. He enjoys his warm mouth and wet lips suction as he moves in and out on his throbbing todger. Tom runs his hand through Walter's curly gray hair. He amazes Tom with the feeling of the blowjob. Tom feels his load building in his balls, he was not going to last much longer.

Walter is enjoying his young hot cock sucking as he savors the taste of precum as it oozes out of the meatus onto his tongue's taste buds satisfied with the flavor of salty sweetness. Tom's feels he is going to cum soon as his cock swells and his stomach muscles tighten. Walter moves his hand to cup his contracting balls rolling them softly in a squeezing movement. Walter knows he is close to ejaculating. This sends Tom over the edge of no return as his cock head swells and explodes with a massive blast of creamy cum into Walter's wet warm mouth. His lips lock tight around his shaft with more suction he moves faster to swallow his load of man seed as some cum escapes his lips.

Tom's ass cheeks tighten as his pelvis is gyrating in and out of Walter's mouth as he holds his head he buries his cock deep into his throat as pulses of cum juice bursts out in loads down his throat. His eyes close as he feels an orgasm like never before as his weak knees buckle from the orgasmic release..

"Take my whole load," Tom says in grunting breathless moans with incredible sounds of euphoria.

Walter takes it all like a pro sucking harder as he uses his mouth pussy to coax out every sweet drop of Tom's man seed. Bobbing in and out licking, swirling his tongue around his swollen cock head like a hot Popsicle. He is consumed in his task of pleasuring Tom's cock squeezing his balls every so softly for every drop.

Tom slows his thrusts and takes his hand off Walter's head, as he stands there stoic dazed in complete satisfaction. His cock is still throbbing as small pulses of cum ooze into his wet warm waiting mouth. Walter licks the sweet juice rolling it around in his mouth tasting it like a fine wine. Tom stands there breathing heavy unsure of what to do other than to relax and enjoy. Walter caresses his butt, thighs and balls as he allows his cock to soften in his mouth to his soft suction.

Walter waits a minute more savoring his cock as it goes slowly soft he withdraws his lips and kisses his cock balls and pelvis area looking at Tom with a look of accomplishment on his face.

“You ejaculated so quickly, I was just having fun, did you like your blowjob?” asks Walter.

Tom smiles saying, “Unbelievable, like nothing I have ever felt before, sorry I blew my load so quick, it has been awhile since I have had sex.”

Walter asks, “Would you do me a favor Tom and turn around for me so I can see that cute ass of yours? It feels so nice but I have not seen it yet.”

Tom turns around per Walter's request out of curiosity and appreciation. Walter admires and rubs his firm ass cheeks spreading them to see his ass hole while he is enthralled with the muscular tight athletic buns. He runs his hands all around his firm ass right up his ass crack to the small of his back.

“I bet your magnificent tight ass would be a nice one to fuck, have you ever tried anal sex?” Walter asks.

“I do not know, I have never tried that before, oral sex is my preference,” after buttoning his shirt he tucks the dress shirt carefully into his pants, “I very much enjoyed that Walter; maybe we can do this again soon,” says Tom.

Walter stands next to Tom close enough for a soft hug and says, "I am glad you enjoyed that, I sure did love sucking your cock Tom, it tasted as good as it looks if not better. I would love to do that again for you." Walter smiles and walks Tom down to the first floor.

They exchange some small talk and Tom leaves the building thinking about Walter's blowjob, the best one of his life. He now knows he can cum during a blowjob if it is the right way. He thought he was not able to cum with a blowjob, now he knows it was the skill of past lovers, not him.

Walter was still enjoying the aftertaste of sweet cum as he watches the young salesman walk out the door. Thinking to himself how sweet and hard Tom's cock tasted and hoping he will return soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A true story of when I broke up with my first fiance back in the 80s
The store is gone but the memory of that day lingers, I never went back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Published 
Written by MrAvg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments